Smartphone Spellbook Ch. 08

Story Info
Vex finally breaks free and has fun of her own.
3.8k words
4.63
28.5k
36

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PTWrites
PTWrites
1,220 Followers

Ethan woke up excited, today was the day. His soul should have recovered enough to be able to cast the spell on Ruby. He skipped breakfast, going straight to his desk to prepare the spell. After a few minutes his arm was already aching from mashing the ingredients together. There was a knock at the door and Anna entered shortly after. She brought him some food and a hot cup of coffee.

"I thought you might be hungry," she said, placing the items down on his bedside table.

"I am actually. In fact, I need you. Some and sit here," Ethan said, standing up and gesturing to his chair. Anna sat down and surveyed the sight in front of her, but didn't question it.

Ethan sat on his bed and began to eat his food while instructing Anna on what to do. She followed his orders, adding ingredients and mashing them together. It took almost an hour for them to finish and he could tell Anna's arm hurt from the effort although she never complained.

"Don't you want to know what this is for?" Ethan asked.

"I did not think it was my place to ask master," Anna replied.

"So subservient, I love it. Well I'll tell you anyway. This is the spell that I used on you. I'm going to use it on Ruby today."

"May I watch?" Anna asked.

"You may, but first I need something. Wait here."

Ethan left the room and went downstairs. He found Ruby washing up and ordered her to follow him. She looked confused and annoyed to be dragged away from her task, but she followed him anyway. He led her up to his room and brought her to the spell bowl. He picked up two needles, one for himself and the other he handed to her.

"Prick your finger," he ordered. Ruby hesitated a moment before jabbing the needle into the tip of her finger. Ethan did the same and squeezed a couple of drops of his blood into the bowl. Ruby looked at him horrified, but soon copied him and dripped a few drops of her own after he ordered her to.

Ethan repeated the spell as he had done before, bracing himself against the desk, ready for the wave of dizziness that he knew would be coming. He finished the words and watched as the bowl glowed bright purple, just as it did before. Unlike before though, he felt fine. He watched the ingredients vanish and a purple mist rise from the bowl before dissipating into the air. Ethan turned to Ruby and repeated the same speech he had given Anna, telling her how she was now his slave and enjoyed serving him, but with a few additional ideas.

"You love me and love being my servant, in fact, the idea of serving me turns you on. Each time you follow one of my commands you get even hornier, but you cannot cum without my permission. You may masturbate, but are physically unable to orgasm without me allowing it."

He turned to face both Anna and Ruby.

"Neither of you will ever tell anyone about my magic or that you are my slaves. To the outside world, everything must appear perfectly normal. Neither of you will ever think of betraying me."

They both nodded in unison. Ethan smiled to himself, pleased with his handiwork. What he wasn't expecting, was Vex to pop out of her phone in front of the two women.

"Well, look at you in control," Vex grinned at Ethan. Ruby and Anna both looked terrified, neither expecting a demon to just materialise in front of them. They both looked at Ethan.

"This is Vex, she's a demon and she has been teaching me magic. You shouldn't be scared of her," Ethan said. Both women seemed to visibly relax, although they still didn't look happy about the situation.

"Better, but I know how to make them stop worrying, let's have some fun," Vex smiled. She waved her hand and suddenly Ethan, Ruby and Anna felt uncontrollably horny. Ethan's cock instantly grew hard, while Ruby and Anna felt their fluids begin to run down the inside of their thighs.

"Anna, lay on the bed. Ruby kneel between her legs and lick her cunt," Ethan ordered. The fact they were mother and daughter didn't bother him, in fact if anything it turned him on even more. Especially with Anna looking young enough to be Ruby's sister. The two women didn't complain, they practically ran to the bed as Anna laid down and Ruby delved between her legs. As soon as her daughters tongue touched her clit, Anna moaned loudly.

Ethan didn't waste time either, quickly climbing onto the bed behind Ruby. He mounted her and pushed his cock deep inside her. Any ceremony of finally fucking her forgotten as he began to pound her deep and hard. Ruby moaned as she licked Anna's cunt, each thrust from Ethan pushing her face deeper into her twat. It only took a few thrusts before Ruby began moaning something.

"Oh fuck, please let me cum, please please please," she begged between licks. Ethan grinned, he was enjoying the power he had over her and the fact he had complete control of her pleasure.

"Not yet," he grunted. He pulled his cock out of her twat and grabbed her ass. He didn't know if she had ever done anal before, but he didn't care. He pressed his cock head against her ass hole. He chuckled slightly as Ruby leaned back against him, he should have known she would enjoy anal. Slowly but surely, with his cock slick with her juices, he slipped the head into her tight ass. She moaned as the head pushed into her, stretching her open as more and more of his length followed.

He didn't go gently, but she didn't seem to mind and soon his entire length was inside her ass. He began to thrust just as Anna reached orgasm. He watched as her legs locked around her daughters head, trapping her there, as her body twitch and writhed from the pleasure. Ethan was so turned on he couldn't hold back and began to thrust into Ruby's ass as fast and hard as he could.

The three seemed to have forgotten all about Vex, who stood watching and stroking her own cock, enjoying the sight of the three mortals in front of her. She spat into her hand and stroked it along her length, lubricating it as she moved towards Ethan. She had warned him she would fuck him eventually and now she planned to do exactly that.

Ethan felt the demon climb onto the bed behind him, but didn't slow down his thrusts into Ruby. Not until he felt Vex grab his hips and hold him still with inhuman strength. She pushed on his back, bending him over Ruby and presenting his ass to her. He had never had anything in his ass before and had never wanted anything, but right now, under the effects of Vex's spell, he was willing to try anything if it brought him pleasure.

He felt the tip of the demons cock press against his ass and tensed. A warmth spread from his hip and back, where Vex was touching him, which caused his muscles to relax. Some kind of magic a small part of his lust addled mind guessed. Vex began to push and Ethan felt her stretching his virgin backside open. To his surprise, the head slipped inside him easily and he moaned involuntarily. It felt good, really good and he pushed back against her, just as Ruby had done to him moments ago.

Vex pushed forward, sliding her length in one slow, but constant, motion into Ethan's ass. She stopped about half way and retreated until just the head was left inside. Ethan knew what she wanted him to do and he began thrusting into Ruby once again. As he fucked her, Vex fucked him. The demon timed her thrusts so when he was pulling out of Ruby, she was pushing into him. Effectively making him fuck himself on her cock.

The room filled with groans and moans. Ethan had never felt pleasure like it, his cock being squeezed tight by Ruby's ass, while Vex's cock his something extremely sensitive and pleasurable inside of him. Ruby had been begging for him to let her cum this whole time, but he hadn't given her permission. He felt his own orgasm approaching fast and decided they'd cum together.

He groaned and watched as Anna had another orgasm. The sight combined with the dual sensations was too much. His cock swelled and began to empty its load inside of Ruby.

"You can cum," he groaned in her ear and instantly her body began to tremble violently as she screamed in pleasure. She collapsed forward onto Anna, shuddering as her muscles spasmed uncontrollably. Ethan went with her, his cock still emptying its load inside her ass. Vex didn't miss a beat and quickly followed, continuing to pound into Ethan as her own orgasm approached. She thrust hard and fast before moaning loudly and Ethan felt her hot seed fill his insides.

All four of them lay in a pile on the bed, each basking in their orgasm, except Vex. She quickly recovered and her body began to glow. There was a bright light that filled the room. Both Ethan and Anna scrunched their eyes, while Ruby had passed out from the overload of pleasure. The light slowly faded as Ethan felt Vex withdraw her cock from inside him while laughing to herself.

"Finally!" Vex cheered. Ethan felt the haze of lust fade and began to return to his senses.

"What was that?" He asked, extricating himself from inside Ruby.

"I'm free, that little fuck fest was enough to give me the power I needed to break free. A daughter making her mother cum multiple times while being fucked in the ass and cumming herself, add on your own orgasm and wow, that was more than enough!"

Ethan climbed off the bed as Vex stretched theatrically. Ruby was slowly coming around as Anna watched from the bed, curious about what was happening.

"So what now?" Ethan asked.

"Well now, you serve me. Kneel," Vex commanded. To Ethan's surprise, he found his body following her orders and kneeling in front of her.

"What the fuck?" Ethan cried out.

"You shouldn't have let me fuck you, I told you, I'm a demon of lust. As you know, human magic is different to demon magic. We don't have souls like yours, which means that things work slightly differently. For example, I don't need blood or a spell bowl to cast spells, any bodily fluid will work just as well and I just deposited a whole load inside of you," Vex explained looking down at Ethan.

"Which means, that as your body absorbs it, it binds to your body and creating a link between us. Just as you used blood to create a link between you and these two ladies and bound them to you, you are now bound to me."

"You traitorous bitch!" Ethan growled.

"Yes, well I am a demon, what did you expect?"

"I thought we were working together!"

"We were, to free me from the spell book. That's done now and so is our partnership. I promised I'd teach you magic and you'd free me in return, I never said anything about after I was free."

Ethan seethed inside, he had been tricked. After everything he had done, to finally have control of Anna and more importantly Ruby, he was now going to be a slave to this demon. He felt the anger boiling inside him, a red hot rage like he had never felt before. It flooded his body, every cell and nerve fuelled by his anger. Slowly, he rose to his feet.

"What? How? I SAID KNEEL!" Vex yelled as Ethan stood up.

"How about you fucking kneel!!" Ethan yelled back. Vex's eyes went wide as her knees began to bend. She tried to resist, but was powerless as her body followed Ethan's command.

"HOW ARE YO-" she began.

"BE QUIET!" Ethan yelled. The demon instantly stopped talking, her eyes filled with anger and confusion.

"Now," Ethan began, his tone calmer. "You seem to have forgotten, a link must go both ways. It seems I was stronger than you and now the link belongs to me and so do you."

Vex looked at him, the confusion in her eyes turning to pure hatred. This shouldn't be possible, no mortal should be able to overpower a demons magic.

"So before you get any ideas of trying to resist, here's your first command. You will serve me, utterly and completely and you will be loyal. You will never try to overpower me and you will never betray me."

Vex's face sank, she had been defeated. All the fight she had in her that she had been using to try and regain control melted away as soon as the words left Ethan's mouth. She shook her head, how had this happened? Ethan noticed the look in her eyes.

"You may speak."

"I don't understand, how did you do that?" Vex asked.

"Honestly, I don't know, but it's your own fault. We had a partnership, you ruined it, so now you belong to me," Ethan replied dismissively.

"I do belong to you, but that is not what confuses me. It should not be possible for you to even use the link between us, that's demonic magic, not human. Every spell inside the book is human magic, written by the mage who trapped me there. That's why you could use it, but demonic magic, that should kill you for trying to use it," Vex continued.

"So what are you saying?" Ethan asked.

"That there's something not quite human about you, you're something new. You picked up magic faster than anyone I've ever seen and you've grown in strength unnaturally quickly. The spell you used on both of them usually would take years to be able to cast, but you got there in weeks." Vex answered, a slight worry in her voice.

"Maybe I'm just talented," Ethan replied.

"No, not talent can let you use demonic magic. This is something I've never seen before or even heard of."

Ethan smiled. He should have been worried, he should have been at least a little concerned by being told he wasn't quite human, but instead he was happy. He had power, a lot of it. He could feel it inside him. Turning the connection on Vex to his own use had triggered something. He looked down at his body, he had always been slim with a little muscle, but he focused. He watched as his body changed, becoming stronger, muscles appearing where previously it had been flat.

"How..." Vex muttered as she watched Ethan change. Ethan looked at his new body, happy with the results before suddenly clutching at his chest. He felt like it was on fire, he collapsed to the ground, clawing at his skin as it began to change. Deep purple lines began to form across his chest and shoulders, moving down his arms, burning as they went.

Vex gasped as she saw the lines appear. She knew what they were and the fact they were appearing on a human should have been impossible. Ethan groaned as the burning sensation faded. He sat up and look down, a complex pattern of dark purple lines covered his upper body. They looked similar to the runes he had carved onto the spell bowl.

"What is that?" He asked, looking at Vex.

"Something impossible."

"Tell me."

"Those are the marks of the elder demons. They were the first demons, three beings of immense power. For thousands of years they reigned, until one day they got bored of ruling together and turned on one another. The resulting war ended with them destroying each other. Even the most powerful demon rulers haven't been close to matching a fraction of their power since."

"So why have these marks appeared on me?"

"I have no idea. Those marks haven't appeared on anyone, ever. No-one since the original three. Plenty of demon rulers have carved those marks into themselves to pretend, but how or why they've just appeared on you I don't know."

Ethan stayed quiet for a moment. He looked down at himself and the marks covering his body before looking over at Ruby and Anna. They were huddled on the bed, obviously scared of what was happening, but not daring to move.

"Don't be scared," Ethan told them and they both relaxed. He wished he could use the same command on himself. Despite having got used to magic and learning everything as casually as he had, this was starting to freak him out a bit.

"I need to think," he announced to the room. He went to grab a t-shirt then remembered what Vex had just tried to do. The sudden appearance of these markings had distracted him, but he was still angry that she had tried to betray him. He turned at looked at the kneeling demon and smiled.

"Vex, you aren't allowed to cum until I say so. Ruby, Anna I want you two to take Vex and tie her up. Pleasure her constantly until I return and Vex, don't try and resist them."

With that said, he left the room. He heard movement behind him, but ignored it. He went outside and started walking. His heart was racing from everything he had just learned. Finding out magic was real and that he could learn it had been like a dream come true, then he had got so wrapped up in gaining power and learning new spells it had all been excitement. Not once had he hesitated or worried about what was going on. His confidence had grown, he had felt good, each time he cast a spell he had felt powerful.

But that power felt nothing like this. Every spell before had been a rush as he had cast it, but then it had faded. Yet right now, he could feel power coursing through his body, it filled every cell and it scared him. He walked for hours, with no direction in mind and only stopping once to grab a hotdog from vendor.

He arrived home late in the afternoon. He felt better, calmer. The power inside him was still there, but now it felt more normal. He smiled, he had worried about nothing, this was a good thing, this meant he was strong and he liked it. Climbing the stairs, he heard the mixed moans of Vex and Ruby.

Entering his room, he found Vex with her wrists tied above her head to the bed frame while Ruby rode her cowgirl. Anna was resting in his desk chair, looking extremely tired.

"Please, please, let me cum," Vex begged as she saw him enter.

"Me too," Ruby pleaded. Ethan had forgotten he had banned her from cumming without his permission as well. How long had they both been on edge waiting for him to return?

"You can cum Ruby," Ethan said. Instantly she screamed in pleasure, her body vibrating as she came hard. Ethan watched as she fought to keep control of her body and inevitably lost. She slid off of Vex and collapsed onto the bed, still convulsing before eventually passing out.

"She's been riding Vex for almost an hour now," Anna informed him. "Poor girls going to have sore legs tomorrow."

Ethan chuckled and looked at Vex who was staring at him, her eyes pleading for release.

"How has she been?" He asked Anna.

"Good, she tried to keep calm for a while, but eventually she broke. She kept saying she hates you, but I don't think that's true," Anna smiled.

"It is, centuries stuck inside that book with no sex, no pleasure and I finally get out and have one orgasm before having it taken away from me. Please, I'm a demon of lust, I need it. Let me cum!" Vex begged.

Ethan made his way over to the bed and grabbed Vex by the hips. He picked her up and flipped her over, pulling her back so she was knelt with her arms stretched in front of her, forcing her face down into the mattress. He stripped his clothes and mounted her from behind, sliding his cock into her soaking wet cunt.

"Fuck, yesssssssss," Vex hissed as he filled her. He hadn't consciously thought about it, but Ethan noticed his cock had grown a couple of inches when he changed his body. He realised he'd have to be careful in future if his subconscious could effect the spells he cast.

He began to fuck Vex hard and fast. She moaned and squealed below him, throwing out a barrage of swearing mixed with pleas for release. Ethan ignored her, he was more interested in his own pleasure. Actually, that wasn't true, he still wanted her to suffer.

"Anna, come stroke her cock," Ethan ordered. Anna stood up and came over, kneeling by the bed. She reached underneath Vex and grabbed her member that was constantly leaking precum. She gathered some in her hand and used it to lubricate the demons shaft as she began to stroke it. Vex moaned loudly and cursed at Ethan again. He made a note to command her to love him once this was done.

He pounded into her for quite a while, his stamina had definitely been enhanced as it was far longer than he would have lasted before. Eventually he felt his orgasm approaching and finally decided to give Vex the release she desperately desired.

"When I cum, you can cum," he told her. She squealed in glee and began to thrust back onto Ethan's cock even harder than she had been dong, desperate to make him cum as quickly as possible. It didn't take long before Ethan felt he balls tighten and his cock swell before he blew his load inside her.

PTWrites
PTWrites
1,220 Followers
12