Smartphone Spellbook Ch. 10

Story Info
Ethan 'recruits' more followers.
4.3k words
4.61
21.6k
31

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PTWrites
PTWrites
1,222 Followers

Ethan smiled as he made his way down the street. Vex had taught him how to quickly bring someone under his control. All it required was a small exchange of a bodily fluid, either into them or him. Once that was done, reciting the spell would create a bond, allowing him to control someone, just as Vex had tried with him.

He knocked on the door and waited. In his hands he had a cake on a plate. A plate with an extremely sharp point underneath that he had purposely created with a chisel and file. A woman answered the door and looked at him slightly perplexed.

She was extremely attractive, although very petite. Ethan guessed she was five feet tall, with black hair and a thin, but toned frame. Her breasts barely made a bump in the sports bra she was wearing. Her stomach was flat, with the barest hints of her abs showing. The sweatpants she was wearing didn't show much of her lower half.

"Hi, you don't know me, but I live a couple of houses up from you and noticed you only moved in recently. I would have been here sooner, but I've been extremely busy. Anyway, my step mother baked you a cake to welcome you to the neighbourhood," Ethan said, giving her his most disarming smile. She looked at him hesitantly for a moment before smiling.

"That's so kind! Thank you! My names Isabelle, but most people call me Izzy," she replied as she went to take the plate. Ethan turned it slightly so the point he created would land straight on her hand.

"AH-" Izzy yelped as the pointed stabbed her hand, causing her to drop the plate, sending it to the ground where it smashed into pieces.

"Are you ok?" Ethan asked.

"I'm so sorry! Something stabbed me and I just instinctively let go, oh god it's completely ruined," she replied sounding genuinely upset.

"You're bleeding!" Ethan told her, pointing to her hand and doing his best to sound surprised. Izzy lifted her hand to see a small trail of blood running down her palm. It wasn't a lot, but it was enough. "Let me see?"

She held out her hand for Ethan to look at, he pretended to study the small cut for a moment before declaring it wouldn't need stitches, but could use a bandage. Izzy said she had one inside and turned to get it and Ethan lifted his finger to his mouth. He licked the small drop of blood from his finger, tasty the familiar metallic tang and began to recite the spell.

"Did you say something?" Izzy asked, turning back to him just as he finished.

"You now serve me, you won't question why, you'll just be happy that you are my servant. You'll do anything I ask without question and you'll never do anything to betray me. You will call me master and following my commands makes you happy, do you understand?" He asked.

"Yes Master, "Izzy replied.

"Good, now go and bandage your hand then come back and clean up this mess," Ethan told her. She went to find a bandage and Ethan went into the kitchen that was just to his right. It was large and quite empty. Their was a smoothie maker with some chopped fruit on a board next to it. He had a quick snoop around the kitchen when Izzy returned with a dust pan full of cake and broken plate.

"Good, now, why don't you strip for me?"

Izzy did as instructed and stripped off her clothes. She first removed the sports bra which revealed that she didn't really need it. She had large pinks nipples on two small bumps on her chest. She continued with her sweat pants and panties, revealing toned legs and a pink pussy with a small patch of black hair above it. She turned on one foot, showing off her ass which was small, but firm and round.

"Do I please you?" She asked.

"You do," Ethan replied, removing his own pants. "Now bend over."

Izzy leaned forward, grabbing the back of her shins, as Ethan moved behind her. He grabbed her slim waist and pushed his cock into her slit. It was tight, but she was already wet and he slid inside easily. He began to pound her hard, her whole body jerking as his hips impacted her ass. She moaned quietly, reached back to try and grab Ethan to keep herself upright.

He grabbed her hips tighter, using his new strength to almost lift the small woman off the ground. She shuddered as she came, her body going limp as Ethan used her as a living fleshlight, holding her tightly as he thrust hard and fast. Izzy completely surrendered to the pounding, cumming hard again as Ethan grunted. Having the petite woman completely at his mercy drove him wild and he soon groaned as he emptied his load inside her.

She dropped her to the floor and she stumbled over to the counter, leaning against it as she tried to regain control of her legs. She looked at Ethan with a content smile, she had enjoyed that as much as he had, even if it had been brief.

"So tell me, do you own this house?" Ethan asked.

"Yes, why?"

"Do you have a mortgage?"

"No, I paid for it fully when I bought it."

"What? How? You can't be more than twenty two."

"I'm twenty four actually, but I inherited my fathers company. He passed away almost a year ago and my mother died when I was young, so the company passed to me."

"Company? What company?"

"I own Black Gold Trading. Inventively named by my father, it deals with oil contracts."

Ethan spent a little while asking a lot of questions which Izzy was happy to answer. He had gotten extremely lucky. It turned out Black Gold Trading was an extremely successful and profitable company and as owner, Izzy was extremely wealthy. She had left the day to day running of the business to people that knew it better than she did, but she still brought in a sizeable income.

Ethan had come here to test out his ability to control people, yet he had some how stumbled on a solution to his money problem. After giving Izzy the usual orders of being his slave, not betraying him and everything else, he began quizzing her on her exact wealth and ability to take money from the company.

It turned out, she was rich. Not just rich, but nine figure bank account rich, not counting the decimal point. She was a multi millionaire, which made Ethan wonder why she had moved into such a small house on his street. Apparently she had wanted a quiet life, as soon as she had inherited the company, she had been hounded by men wanting her wealth and people wanting her business. So, as soon as she people in place to run things for her, she had left and gone into hiding somewhere quiet.

Ethan chuckled to himself, not believing his recent luck. He told Izzy to get dressed and follow him back to his house. He had plans and he wanted to make them happen as soon as possible.

It took less than a week before the paperwork was done. Ethan stepped out of the car and stretched as Anna, Ruby, Izzy and Vex climbed out of the car. He looked up at their new house, it was bigger than any other house he had seen and it was his. Well, technically it was Izzy's, he had made her fill out the paperwork. It would look a bit suspicious if she suddenly spent millions of dollars buying a house for someone else, but she belonged to him and therefore so did the house.

He walked inside the main foyer and marvelled at the large staircase. In total the room had twelve bedrooms, fifteen bathrooms, two dining rooms, four living rooms, a swimming pool and various other closets, supply cupboards and utility rooms. It was a mansion.

"This place is amazing..." Anna whispered in wonder as she brought her luggage inside. Ruby trailed behind carrying most of Ethan's things.

"It's certainly impressive," Ethan replied.

"And it's all yours master," Izzy smiled.

"I know. Now, I have some new rules. Izzy, you'll be in charge of maintaining this place, cleaning, repairs, bills and general upkeep. You'll take car of all of it. Ruby, you'll continue to be the maid and do as Izzy instructs to maintain the house."

"Yes master," Ruby replied. Since Ethan had taken complete control of her, she had been the perfect slave. Never complaining and always happy to follow any orders she was given. It was a nice change compared to the old Ruby.

They toured the house and Ethan assigned each of them their own bedroom. Ruby changed into her maids uniform and began cleaning. The house hadn't had anyone living in it for months and despite the best efforts of the realtor, there was a thing layer of dust on most things which had been made worse by the movers bringing in all the new furniture they had bought.

Ethan lay down on his bed, it was huge, custom made it could comfortably sleep five people next to one another with space in between and yet it still barely took up any space in his giant master bedroom. There was a knock at the door, he called for them to enter and Vex stepped inside.

"We need to talk. If I'm in charge of security, I'm going to need staff to guard this place. Now, I can easily hire a few people, but I think it would be better if they were directly under your control," she told him.

"I agree. Not to mention then we won't have to worry about what they see happening inside the house," Ethan replied.

"Exactly, now I could just hire some normal security, have them take a blood test under the guise of drug test and then give it to you if you want?"

"That's clever. I'm impressed you're so up to date despite being stuck inside a book for hundreds of years. How do you even know what a drug test is?"

"I was stuck in a library for a few decades. I had enough power to peruse some of the books in there, as well as what I learned from people visiting."

"Makes sense, well if you think that's the best option, we should do that."

"Well there is one other option," Vex offered.

"Go on..."

"Demons. They're much stronger than humans, already all know about magic and can use magic to protect this place," Vex explained.

"But how would we get them under my control, I highly doubt demons will submit blood willingly knowing what it could be used for."

"You're right, but that's not a problem if you give me some of your magic."

"Some of my magic? How?"

"It's easy, don't worry. Demons do it all the time, it's how we share power. The ruling demons often stayed in power by demanding taxes from their followers. In this case, taxes was a portion of the power they had collected, keeping the ruling demon strong while weakening their subjects."

"So I'd get weaker?"

"Temporarily, yes. But since you have a human soul, you'd recharge by yourself."

"So why do you need my power?"

"Because it'll be much easier for me to subdue a few demons if I'm supercharged by your magic."

"Alright, I suppose. It's not like you can betray me, so how do we do this?"

"I'm a demon of lust, how do you think you'd give me your power?" Vex smiled, walking towards him as her clothes vanished. Ethan smiled and lay back as she climbed onto the bed and straddled his waste. He put his hands behind his head and relaxed as she reached down and undid his pants, sliding them off and freeing his cock.

Vex stroked his cock gently, slowly working her hand up and down his solid flesh, teasing the tip with her fingertips and making him groan. She shuffled back, kneeling between his legs as she leaned forward and took the tip into her mouth. It was hot and wet, the inside designed to create as much pleasure as possible, her tongue feeling like silk as it slid in circles around the head of his cock. She continued to massage the base with her hand while bobbing her head up and down.

So far everything sexual Ethan had experienced with Vex had been quick and primal, but now she was showing just how much pleasure she could create as she teased, licked and kissed every inch of his cock. Ethan had his eyes closed, enjoying the sensations and only opening them when he felt Vex move. He watched as she kissed up his body, along his stomach and chest before finding his mouth. Their lips pressed against each other as their tongues wrestled.

Ethan could feel Vex's erect cock pressing against his own, something that months ago would have disgusted him, the idea of being near someone else's cock. Now though, it excited him. He wondered if it was spending so much time around Vex that was opening his mind to new ideas of pleasure, or whether it was now he had experienced it once, he knew how good it could feel. Either way, he didn't care and the thought was quickly pushed from his mind as Vex reached down and grabbed his cock.

She guided it to her wet slit, rolling her hips as she coated it in her wetness before sliding it inside her. She moaned into Ethan's ear as she impaled herself on his cock. She gently kissed and bit his neck and earlobe as she began to grind her hips up and down. Ethan groaned, the pleasure was unlike anything he felt before. Vex wasn't just fucking him, she was doing everything she knew how to make him feel good.

"Now, put your hand here," Vex said, pulling her hand to her chest and pressing it between her breasts.

"Now what?" Ethan asked.

"Try to focus on pushing magic out of your hand and into me," Vex instructed. Ethan focused as Vex picked up her speed, bouncing up and down his cock in long fast motions, massaging every inch of his hard member. He felt his magic begin to move to his hand, flowing through his body and into Vex. She moaned loudly as the magic began to fill her. Ethan suddenly felt his orgasm approaching, it came on quickly and within moments he groaned in pleasure as he emptied his load inside the demon.

Vex shuddered as she reached her own orgasm, the feeling of his load inside her as well as his magic filling her body pushing her over the edge. She groaned and gripped his hand tightly, pushing it against her body and taking all the magic he had to offer. Ethan felt his body grow heavy and tired as the magic left him, his orgasm continuing as Vex kept bouncing. It was too much and his eyes grew heavy as he blacked out.

He woke up a few minutes later to find Vex standing by his bed. She was smiling down at him and fluffing his pillows. He blinked, bleary eyed and still extremely tired.

"You're going to feel quite tired for a while," Vex explained.

"Why?" Ethan croaked.

"You gave me a little more than I had thought you would. In fact, you basically drained all your magical reserves into me. I'm honestly surprised I survived, I've never had this much power in my life."

"Well, make sure to use it well," Ethan ordered before falling back to sleep.

He woke up the next day around lunch time after sleeping for almost twenty hours. He stretched and felt much better and also realised he really needed to pee. He got out of bed and walked over to his en suite bathroom. After relieving himself, he made his way downstairs. In his sleepy state, he was almost half way down the stairs before he realised there were at least twenty demons stood in the foyer.

Vex was stood on the bottom step, she turned on looked up at Ethan with a grin. She looked like hell. Parts of her skin were black and charred, large cuts covered her body and a particularly nasty looking cut stretched across her face from the base of her right eye, over her mouth down to her chin.

"What the hell happened to do?" Ethan asked.

"Some of them didn't want to come willingly, so I had to persuade them. Don't worry, they now all belong to you."

"To me? I order you to tell me the truth," Ethan commanded. He knew Vex couldn't betray him, but he wanted to make sure. The last thing he wanted was her having control of an army of demons right inside his own house.

"I bound them, just like you did with me and the others. Then I transferred their ownership to you while you slept," Vex explained casually.

"You can do that? How did you even enslave so many?"

"Yep, I'll teach you if you want, not that you're likely to ever want to give ownership away. As for how, that's thanks to your magic. Normally it'd be nearly impossible to subdue so many, let alone take control of them, but your power was strong enough."

"Well, well done, I'm impressed."

"Thanks. I'll admit, I wasn't particularly pleased about being enslaved at first, but after what I've seen, I think serving you is exactly where I want to be," Vex smiled. Ethan looked over at the demons, there as a array of all kinds. Some were big and muscular, while others were small and scrawny. Their skin ranged from almost human to deep reds and purples and every one of them was naked.

"Demons can change their form to anything right?"

"Yes, well within reason. Why?"

"I'm just thinking, I'd rather have an army of attractive women protecting me."

"If that's your wish, then they will obey. Although some may want to keep their cocks, they can be quite fond of them, like myself," Vex replied, grasping her cock and hefting it for emphasis. "Then again, you could just command them to not care, that'd work."

Ethan thought for a moment before deciding to let them choose for themselves. He stood on the stairs and addressed the army of demons.

"Who do you serve?" He asked them.

"You!" They all replied in unison. Ethan smiled. He gave them all the same orders he gave the others before commanding them all to take a more feminine form. He watched as they all changed, the few female demons just stood around as the males all changed around them. Ethan felt himself growing hard as he surveyed the crowd of now very sexy demons below him.

Many kept some of their traits from before, staying small or muscular and a handful chose to keep their cocks, yet they all looked decidedly female. Ethan spotted one tall, muscular demon standing a head above the rest of the crowd.

"You, come here," he ordered pointing at her. She moved through the crowd and ascended the stairs, standing three steps below Ethan yet still being face to face with him. He looked at her body, it was slim and yet solid with muscle, although she still had large breasts and a round ass with long legs. If she wore clothes, most people would think she was slim and sexy. Yet without clothes, she looked as if she could tear a door off it's hinges with her bare hands.

"What's your name?" Ethan asked.

"Avoleus," she replied. She had been male, at least judging from the large cock hanging between her legs, when Vex had enslaved her and Ethan decided that name didn't fit her new form.

"From now on you are Ava. Follow me," Ethan replied. "Vex, you give the rest their new roles," he called over his shoulder as he left.

He made his way to his bedroom with Ava following behind. He sat on the bed and faced Ava, telling her to stand in front of him as he looked her over.

"So, what kind of demon are you?" He asked.

"A warrior demon," Ava replied.

"And what is that?"

"A warrior demon is one that thrives on combat. We get our power from conflict," Ava replied in a clipped almost military sounding tone.

"Ok, good. So you are good at fighting then yes?"

"Yes, I have fought many battles and rarely lost. I was undefeated in hand to hand combat for over a century until today."

"Vex kicked your ass did she?"

"She did. I do not know what power you possess, but if she had your strength, you must be incredibly powerful for her to have defeated me so easily," Vex replied, a slight annoyance in her voice.

"Good, then in that case you will be my personal body guard. You will stay out of the way, but close by and defend me with your life if you have to, is that understood?"

"Yes sir, I would be honoured to have such a position," Ava replied curtly. Ethan grimaced at how clipped and frank Ava sounded.

"When talking with me, be a little more feminine and sexy," he told her.

"Yes master," Ava purred in a sensual tone, a complete turn around from her demeanour a moment ago.

"Much better, now dance for me, as sexy as you can," Ethan commanded. He was having fun controlling such a powerful looking demon. Ava began to dance, swaying her hips from side to side to unheard music. She twirled and stretched, showing off her long legs and toned ass. Ethan watched for a while, enjoying the sight before he couldn't wait any longer.

PTWrites
PTWrites
1,222 Followers
12