Smartphone Spellbook Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lean over the bed," he commanded. Ava moved and bent over the bed, presenting her tight ass for Ethan. He stripped his pants and released his hard cock, stroking himself as he decided which hole to fuck. He settled on her pussy, which was tucked neatly behind her hefty balls. He speared inside her as she growled at the sudden intrusion.

Ava felt good, not as good as Vex, but she was a lust demon, not many things would compare to her, but Ava was still enjoyable. Ethan ran his hands over her ass as he pounded into her, feeling the solid muscle underneath. Pressing his fingers into the red flesh, it barely moved. He slapped her ass hard, which he thought probably hurt his hand more than it hurt her.

He had an idea and focused on changing his hand, turning the skin into a hard, leathery texture. He smiled and smacked her ass again, much harder this time making her yelp in surprise. He barely felt a thing, but noticed a large hand print appear on Ava's ass.

Reaching forward, he grabbed her arms and pulled them back, holding her wrists tightly behind her as he fucked her hard. Her breasts swung heavily underneath her as Ethan ravaged her, thoroughly enjoying being in complete control of the muscular creature.

"Having fun?" Vex asked from the doorway. Ethan turned his head to look at her without slowing down his thrusts.

"I am, care to join us?" He asked. Vex grinned and skipped giddily towards him. She hopped onto the bed and knelt in front of Ava. She grabbed Ava's horns and guided her mouth towards her already erect cock. Ava didn't resist as Vex pushed her cock into her mouth and straight down Ava's throat. The pair spit roast the demon until Ethan felt his orgasm approaching. Vex seemed to sense it, whether it was just obvious or part of her ability as a lust demon Ethan didn't know, but she looked at him pleadingly.

"Since... You did... So well..." He panted, "you can cum."

Vex squealed in delight and began to thrust hard into Ava's throat, pumping her cock with desperate need. The sight was enough to push Ethan the brink and he came hard inside the muscular demons cunt. Ava was moaning herself and as Ethan came, he felt her tunnel clamp down on his cock, milking more of his load inside him as Ava shuddered from her own orgasm.

Ethan sighed in satisfaction and pulled out of Ava. As soon as his cock was free, Vex grabbed Ava and in a flurry of motion, pulled her onto the bed and flipped her over so she was now underneath Vex. Vex straddled Ava's face, holding her weight on her hands as she began to thrust into her mouth, forcing Ava's head into the mattress with each stroke.

Ava simply lay there, allowing Vex to fuck her face and throat until Vex groaned loudly, burying herself to the hilt and emptied her load directly into the other demons stomach. Ethan looked shocked, he had seen rough sex before, but that had looked brutal. He wondered if Ava was ok, but his worry soon melted away as Vex rolled away from her and Ava sat up and climbed off the bed.

"Do you need anything else from me master?" She asked in her sultry voice.

"Not right now," Ethan replied.

"Then I shall be right outside," Ava said, bowing slightly before departing from the room.

"That was amazing," Vex smiled from the bed.

"I thought you were going to choke her to death," Ethan chuckled.

"Don't worry, demons don't actually need to breath."

"That'll be good to keep in mind."

"Now, the other demons are guarding the house. We didn't need all of them, I might have been a little overzealous with capturing them, so I sent a handful to Izzy to help with household tasks," Vex informed him.

"Good. Well, now we've got the house, the staff and the guards. All I need now is more influence," Ethan replied.


12