Smelly Job Interview

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I keep these dirty pants Tina?"

"Do I have a choice? – but just don't show them to another living sole."

"Of course not! It's my secret. From now one I don't want anyone else to see you this way."

"Look, have we finished now because I really need to go to the Ladies Room?"

"Can I come into the ladies room with you and watch you on the toilet?"

"Oh no. Why would you want to do that?"

"Well, I'd like to see your pee hole open for one thing and watch how the piss comes out. And of course I'd like to see you shit."

"You want to see me go to the toilet?"

"Right up close."

"Look I'm desperate to go. You've already seen the state of my bottom. Don't make me do this please, it would be so, so degrading."

"Would it be the most humiliating thing you had ever done?"

"Of course."

"Good. Since you're so desperate, I'm not going to let you leave the room just yet. You'll just have to go right here."

"But there's no toilet in the office."

"That's OK, You'll just have to improvise and use that ashtray over there."

"Please no!"

"You must Tina." I brought the glass ashtray over to the centre of the desk.

She climbed off the books, keeping her back to me, squatting low.

"Lean forward more Tina so I can get a good view. I want to see that hairy anus opening up right in front of my face."

She bent forward as far as she could and supported herself on her hands whilst I placed the ashtray under her hole.

"Is that OK for you?"

I went round to the other side of the desk and bent low to look between her legs. There in front of me was her big hairy cunt. Her labia were no longer hanging free and open but appeared to be stuck tightly together

"I can't quite see everything. Tina, can you pull your vagina open a bit for me so I can see the other little hole where you pee from."

She peeled her lips wide apart to reveal a thick white pasty substance coating the inside walls of her vagina. All of a sudden her big bulbous clit popped out. It was just like a tiny penis. Angry and very purple with translucent white cream bubbling over the entire surface. Lower down, I could just see her tiny little pink wee hole.

"There's my wee hole for you..."

"Wow, all three of your secret holes open at once! Let's see what you look like when you shit and piss."

"I'm so ashamed!"

I went back round behind her and knelt on the floor, my face now looking right up at her sticky, smelly anus and exposed urethra.

"Push hard Tina. Open that grubby black, hairy arsehole big and wide for me and let me what your Asian turds look like."

She grunted with effort as she started to relieve herself. I couldn't believe what I was seeing!

Suddenly a jet of hot yellow piss came out from between her lovely black cunt lips and rained down on the desk in front of her. The ferocity of the stream caused those crinkly, dangling flaps to open and vibrate under the pressure. I leaned forward to look up at her wee hole which was now gaping wide open.

"Ah! Please don't look any more, I think shit is about to come out ..."

As a stared at her anus, the slimy rim bulged outwards and the small rounded tip of a dark brown turd started to appear. As she pushed harder, the turd grew in length and girth until a brown torpedo shape, about four inches long, hung out of her arsehole. She was peeing and shitting at the same time!

By now her hole was so extended that the entire purple puckered rim was stretched out taught and the skin tone had turned a whitish purple colour. There was also a smear of dried brown residue containing minute threads of toilet paper, still evident from when she had last wiped her bottom. More exciting still, all the ragged black pubic hairs which grew around the edge of her anus were now brushing against the turd as it oozed out - which explained why they were so slimy and smelly when I first examined them.

The long fat lump of shit suddenly collapsed under its own weight and peeled off in a long taper into the ashtray. Embarrassingly, it was still attached slightly. She sighed with relief and I as watched, her anus contracted again and cut the elongated strand of shit which was dangling from her hole. It left a messy, pointed lump still poking out. I continued to stare at Tina's fully exposed, now shitty arsehole

"You do have a very dirty bum hole Tina. Can I wipe it for you?"

"It must be horrible down there." She exclaimed.

"I grabbed a tissue from the desk drawer and gently wiped it across her anus. It was the first time I had felt her. The rim was tight and not as elastic as I had expected. Even so, as my fingers ran across the centre of the hole, my forefinger slipped through the tissue and straight up into her arsehole. She gasped.

"What are you doing!"

"Sorry, an accident, but if you bend right forward, I'll try and clean off the inner entrance to your anus with my fingers. Cleaning off all those ragged, untidy looking pubic hairs might be difficult though. I'll have to pull my fingers down them one by one."

"If you put your finger over my anus now you will be able to feel my next turd coming out, she offered."

I put my index finger back into the shitty opening as she directed. She pushed hard again. Suddenly I felt her ring expanding and my finger being pushing away as another, smaller, harder lump of her smelly shit oozed out.

"I'm so sorry I just can't seem to stop it now. Have you finished looking yet?"

"No, I'll just carry on staring at you while you finish off and then I'll wipe you clean with a tissue - and clean off your anus hairs with my fingers. The smell of your bottom is just awesome."

Her anus was now wide open and another three shortish lumps of shit slid out of her, each about the thickness of a fat sausage. The inner pink of her hole was now completely brown and tiny balls of shit were clinging to the ragged tangle of pubic hairs in her arse crack.

I ran my finger around the rim of dirty black hairs so that I could feel their texture and then tried pulling at some of the longer ones. The pimply follicles raised up as I pulled hard on a sticky clump of three or four hairs all stuck together. They were just like shiny kiss curls, very black and glistening in Tina's smelly arse slime. As I watched, the rim of her hole gradually closed up again.

"You really are a pervert! Why don't you to lick out the entire length of my filthy bum crack while you're at it and examine every little pube."

"I'm going to do an exact count of every pubic hair I can find in there Tina."

"You'd better get started then – I'm a very hairy girl"

"Tell me just how hairy and dirty you are Tina."

"I've got the most dirty, smelly, and hairiest black genitals you'll ever see between an Indian girl's legs!"

With her arse cheeks pulled wide apart, I started to examine all her pubes. This was going to take some time.

12