Smile

Story Info
Imagine what it would be like to hold her...
632 words
4.54
12.2k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dusty
dusty
6 Followers

The seconds pass like hours; the world brushes past me wearily, like the students carrying themselves to their classes... English, algebra, biology, etcetera: the pattern I followed daily, without interruption, without motivation, without reason. There's this emptiness within me, but what seems to be missing is less missing than too much being. It is the power that forces me into this incessant repetition every day, the energy (or lack thereof) that won't allow me to break the cycle.

And I, as every day, stumble into a classroom half drunk, or at least wishing I was, and am too tired to know the difference. Others in this enclosed realm of biochemistry seem happy to be here; they glow with the anticipation of dead larvae yet to come.


But then, there's one girl. I've seen her every day, I've smiled at her, I've passed her petri dishes swimming with bacteria, but only today have I noticed her. I guess she feels me staring; she looks up at me. She smiles, not the way other people smile; gentler, softer...real. A few strands of pale, reddish hair hang in her face, and she wears glasses that I've never seen her with. They give her a look of innocence that I know probably isn't there, but it strikes me so harshly that I give in and accept her as pure. They obstruct my view of the eyes that so preciously adorn her flesh, but at the same time, they allow me to see so much more than I can comprehend in my current state of awe and infatuation.

My mind slips for a moment, leaving the realm of adoration that I've nestled myself in. Without any precautions (her beauty makes me feel - lets me know - they are unnecessary), I find myself carried away to an enchanted place in my head; my consciousness is gone and my desires have taken control.

I see her before me, her lips smiling like they did only seconds ago (the seconds that seem like hours). Her eyes are visible now, and they are as soft and truthful as the aforementioned lips that I would so like to press my own to. She stares at me, almost as if to stare through me. Her smile doesn't fade, and her gaze beckons me to come nearer.

I stumble forward, lost in my tertiary thoughts of what was to come when I was able to understand her beauty without sight. She holds a hand out to me; without hesitation I take it in my own and we find ourselves dancing, waltzing on clouds and against the undertow of logic.

We stop.

I stare into her eyes, those beautiful eyes; I find myself being pulled into them, absorbed by the beauty that sings the poetry that defines her existence. I pull her close and I feel her breath caressing the flesh of my neck and lips. I smile at her smile, and I pull her against me and kiss her. My eyes are closed, unable to open amidst the passion she surrounds me with, but I still see her. Every colour, glance, smile, shape, all embedded within my very being.

Our world closes gently, wrapping around us like a blanket, until we find ourselves in bed, tangled in that blanket adorned with the clouds and tears of what it means to exist. I feel her breasts against mine, heaving with the breath that is the only thing proving that beauty this powerful can be real.

We kiss again, and I find myself crying, unaware of what else to do in the presence of such a goddess, such perfection...

And I fall, back into the truth, back into the world that is freshman biology, where she, as beautiful as in my fantasies, continues to smile.

dusty
dusty
6 Followers