Smile for the Camera Ch. 01

Story Info
Are you sure no one will know who I am?
3.3k words
4.34
139.5k
43

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 09/29/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jamax
jamax
247 Followers

My name is Steve and I'm 27 years old. My wife, Arlene is 24. We married right out of college and everything in our life was normal. Until we began taking pictures.

I was surfing the net one night looking at the adult ads and downloading pictures of naked women when my wife, Arlene walked into the den. "What are you doing?" she asked.

"Looking at some swingers net pages," I told her.

"It looks like you're just looking at pictures of naked women," she said.

"That too," I chuckled.

"I'm not enough for you?" she said as she pulled a chair over next to me.

"Always," I said as she sat down next to me.

"Aren't they just models and whores?" she asked as she looked at the screen.

"Some are, but some seem like regular people," I answered.

"But why would they put pictures out there for everyone to see?"

"Well, I'm sure they generate a lot of E-mail and some of the descriptions say they're from couples looking for other couples to have fun with."

"Really?"

"Really," I said.

"But some are just from horny women?"

"Seem to be," I said, "or from their husbands or boyfriends."

"How do the pictures get there?"

"The photos are scanned or else taken with digital cameras and then just uploaded. Some of them even ask for suggestions."

"Suggestions?"

"Yeah. Like 'would you like to see more' or 'tell me how you want me to pose.' Stuff like that."

"Wow," she replied.

"Maybe we should put a picture of you up there and see what happens," I said.

"Get out of here!" she squealed.

"I bet you'd get a lot of mail," I teased as I put my arm around her.

"Stop it!" she said as she leaned against me. I lowered my face to hers and she shuddered as I licked her lips. She leaned against me as she stuck out her tongue and sighed as I pulled her close. I kissed her and when my hand moved to her tits she sighed. It was more than a minute before our lips parted and she put her hand on my cock. "Let's go to bed," she panted as she squeezed it.

On Saturday night we went out to dinner and a movie and got home around midnight. "Can we have some wine?" she asked me.

"Sure," I said and we went downstairs to the rec room. I poured us some wine and then we sat on the couch together. She gulped it down and I wondered if she suspected what I had planned. I gave her a kiss and then I told her I was going to my den for a second. I was back a minute later with a camera in my hands.

"What's that?" she asked me not recognizing it.

"It's a digital camera," I said, "I borrowed it from work."

"What for?" she asked.

"To take some sexy pictures of you," I said with a grin.

"No!" she whined.

"Yes," I said. "Come on, it will be fun."

"They're just for us, right?" she said.

"Of course," I said.

"They don't have to be developed?"

"No. It's digital. They go onto a memory card."

"I don't know what to do," she said but she seemed to be excited.

"Lift your skirt a little," I said as I got down on one knee in front of her. She lifted her skirt a little and I laughed.

"Higher," I told her. She began lifting it more waiting for me to tell her to stop but I waited until it was up around her crotch. "Good," I said. "Now lean back." She leaned back and I snapped a picture. "Now open a few buttons of your blouse," I told her. She seemed very nervous but still excited as she opened two buttons of her blouse. "Two more," I told her. She did as I said and her bra was clearly showing as I took two more pictures. "Very nice," I said and she smiled at me. "Now take your bra off," I told her.

"What!" she squealed.

"Oh, come on," I said. "Take it off and put your blouse back on."

"Could I have more wine?" she asked meekly.

"Sure," I said, "I'll go get it." I went to the bar and watched as she took off her blouse. Then she unsnapped her bra and I whistled at her from the other side of the room. She laughed as she took it off and she was putting her blouse back on as I came back. I gave her the wine and she drank it down before she nodded that she was ready.

I had her stand with her blouse almost open and she moved to different poses when I asked her to. "Good," I said. "You're getting into it. Now take your skirt off." She hesitated for a second but then she opened her skirt and let it fall to the floor. Her panties were white and transparent and I saw a damp mark on her crotch as I took several more pictures. "Now the blouse," I said. "Let me see your pretty tits." She took off her blouse while I snapped pictures and then she stood with her arms folder across her chest. "Show them to me," I coaxed and she slowly moved her hands down to her sides. "Come on," I said. "Get into it. Put your hands on your hips." She did as I said and she struck several poses flaunting her tits at the camera. When her eyes wandered to my cock I knew she could see the bulge in my pants.

"Honey?" she murmured.

"What?" I said as I lowered the camera.

"I want you," she whispered. I walked up to her and she sighed as I took her in my arms. She rubbed her pussy on my cock as I kissed her neck and then she moaned when I put my hand between her legs. She began humping against it as I rubbed the crotch of her panties and then she started to cum.. The intensity of her orgasm surprised me and she moaned with pleasure as I worked my fingers on her slit until it seemed like her legs wouldn't hold her up anymore. I helped her to sit down the couch and she quickly opened my fly and pulled my cock out so she could suck it. It felt good when she took it in her mouth and I relished the feel of her lips as she began bobbing her head forward and back. She heard me moan and she must have realized I was close because she moved her head back and began licking under the tip. A few seconds later I shot a monster load of sperm into her mouth.

"That was hot," I said as we lay in bed together. "Did you enjoy it?"

"I was so nervous," she told me.

"I know but then you seemed to relax and get into it."

"I guess so," she said looking a little embarrassed.

"You're very sexy," I said and then I kissed her. "You came so fast when I touched you," I whispered.

"And you came so fast in my mouth," she replied.

"That's because you're such a good cocksucker," I teased.

"Steve!"

"You are," I said as I hugged her tight. "But I think posing made you horny."

"It felt strange but it did... I mean... I don't know..."

"It's okay," I said as I rubbed her back. "I wanted you to suck my cock. I wanted to cum in your mouth."

"I love sucking your cock," she whispered.

"And now I want to fuck you," I said. "I want to fuck you hard and make you cum again."

"Oh, honey..." she sighed.

On Wednesday night I was down in the den working on the pictures I had taken. When she walked into the room she saw her topless picture on the computer screen. "It's my favorite," I said when I saw her looking at it. In the picture she was wearing only her panties and stockings. She had her hands on her hips showing her tits and a smile on her face. "Do you want to see them all?"

"Okay," she said as she sat down next to me. I clicked a button with the mouse and then a different picture of her came up on the screen. She was sitting on the couch with her skirt hiked so far up you could see the crotch of her panties. Then another flashed up and then another. She looked at the progression of just seeing her bra, then parts of her tits after she took it off. Then her skirt was gone and the blouse soon followed. I noticed her face was very flushed..

"Maybe I should upload a couple of these and see what kind of mail we get," I said.

"No!" she whined. "You said they were just for us."

"I can alter your face," I said as I took her hand. "No one would ever know it was you."

"How can you do that?"

"I have software to do it," I said. "Then we can see what kind of mail we get. It might be fun. We can start with one of you dressed," I said. "I'll distort your face a little and we'll see what happens."

"No one will know who we are?" she asked.

"I promise," I said and then I moved my hand to her thigh. "Looking at your sexy pictures made my cock hard," I said as I moved my hand up close to her crotch. She put her hand on my lap and spread her legs open as she felt my erection. She sighed as I rubbed her pussy and then she opened my fly. My cock sprang up and she stroked it as our lips met in a wet kiss. "Fuck me," I whispered when our lips parted. "I want you to fuck me." She stood up and we both began pulling at her shorts and panties. She kicked them away as I pulled my pants down and then she straddled my lap. I put both of my hands on her ass as she lowered herself towards my cock and she moaned when it spread her pussy open. "Fuck me," I urged as my hands slid up her back to her bra and unsnapped it. She took all of my cock inside of her as my hands found her tits and then she began slowly moving up and down. The motion made my desk chair turn and I saw her staring at the pictures of herself on the screen. She came when she felt my cock twitching inside of her and we held each other tight until we both caught our breaths.

"Why don't you make us coffee while I work on this," I said when we untangled.

"Okay," she said.

"I'll show you what it looks like before I upload it."

"Thank you," she said.

I loaded my photo editor and put a blur across her eyes playing with it until I was sure she couldn't be recognized and then I composed a short note to go with it. I was just finishing when Arlene came in with two cups of coffee. I showed her the picture and she agreed she couldn't be recognized. Then I showed her the note:

This is my sexy wife, June. We're new at this and all comments and suggestions are appreciated.

James & June

"You changed our names too," she said. "I didn't even think of that. Now what?"

"I just click here... and here..." I said, "and that's it. It's on it's way."

"Will you even know if anyone looks at it?" I showed her where the images had a 'hit' count and she nodded. "Maybe no one will look at it," she said.

"They'll look at it," I said. "And I bet we get some mail."

"When will we know?"

"We'll check in a few days and see," I told her.

We were busy on Thursday and I wondered if she was nervous about the picture but she didn't say anything to me. She seemed to be waiting for me to bring it up. Finally, after dinner on Friday I did. "Want to go see if we got any e-mail?"

"Okay," she said too quickly, and I just smiled at her. She followed me down to the den and sat next to me while I logged onto the service and then to the forum where I had posted the picture.

"Hmmm..." I said as I looked at the screen. "We have thirty messages. Want to see how many hits we got on the picture?"

"Okay," she said. I clicked some buttons and then put the mouse on a number. It read 287.

"Not bad," I said. "And it will probably go up over the weekend

"Oh, God," she whispered.

"Want to check the messages?" I asked her.

"All right," she said.

"The language may be a bit crude."

"I understand," she said.

"Okay," I said and then I clicked the mouse some more. We browsed through the mail and she read the comments finding it hard to believe they were talking about her.

"Looks like you made some fans," I said and saw her face turning red.

"Are you going to answer them?" she asked me.

"That depends on what you want to do," I replied.

"What do you mean?"

"They seem to want more. Should I send more?"

"I don't know," she said. "What do you think?"

"Let's give them a few more. All right?"

"All right," she panted. "If you think it's okay."

"I do," I said. "Now that that's settled we can answer the mail.

Mail:

Let's see more!

Response:

More cumming!

Mail:

Not bad but how about some skin.

Response:

We hear you.

Mail:

Come on for Christ's sake. Let's see some tits and pussy!

Response:

Be patient. Haven't you ever heard of foreplay?

Mail:

Hey June. Are you bi? If so I'd like to meet you.

"You better answer that one," I said.

"I'm not gay!" Arlene pouted.

"Okay," I laughed.

Response:

I'm not bi, but thanks for asking.

Mail:

Was your pussy wet when the picture was taken?

"How about this one?" I asked.

"I don't know," she said. "I was high and nervous."

"And a little wet?"

"A little."

Response:

Yes! It was soaked.

"Steve!" she squealed.

"Come on," I laughed. "Get into it."

Mail:

Very nice. Are you going to continue?

Response:

Yes. And thank you.

Mail:

I'd like to suggest you show us twat. Plenty of twat.

"What is twat?"

"It's another word for pussy or cunt."

"Oh," she said.

"Do you want to show him some twat?'

"No!" she said.

Response:

Thanks for the suggestion. We'll see.

Mail:

You gave me a mild hard-on. I might jerk off if you show me your cunt.

"Hmmm," I said. "A lot of people want to see your cunt."

"Well, we're not going to show them," she replied.

Response:

Thanks for what I think is a complement.

Mail:

Did you fuck after you had this picture taken?

Response:

First I sucked James' cock and made him cum in my mouth. Then we fucked.

"You can't say that!" Arlene complained.

"Why not?"

"I don't know," she said.

"It's just a game," I said. "You have to get into it."

"Okay," she sighed.

"Why don't you answer the next one."

Mail:

What size are your tits and will we get to see them?

Response:

James says they're perky but you may get to decide for yourself.

She looked at me expectantly. "Very good," I said and she smiled.

Mail:

I can see right up your skirt. Do you like letting strangers see your pussy?

Response:

I didn't know strangers would see the picture when it was taken, but now I'll find out if I like it.

"That's it," Steve said. "You're getting the spirit." I gave her a kiss on the cheek and then I got up as she read the next message.

Mail:

Do you like to fuck?

Response:

James seems to think so.

Mail:

You slut! You fucking slut! Do you get hot showing us your wet fucking panties? I bet you do. Are you going to show us your tits and cunt? I bet you are. You fucking whore tramp!

"Seems a bit hostile," I said as I sat down next to her again. "You don't have to answer every one," I said.

"Okay," she said.

Mail:

I'd like to fuck you. I'd like to stick my hard cock up your hot cunt and fuck the shit out of you. And I bet you'd like it. I bet you like being fucked. Do you?

"Tough one?" I asked.

"I didn't think they would be so graphic," she said.

"Want to skip it?"

"I'm not sure what to say," she said.

"He only asked one question," I said and she read the message again. "Do you like being fucked?"

"I see," she said and then she began to type.

Response:

Yes I do. I love it when James fucks me. I love how it feels having his big hard cock inside my hot cunt.

"Good," I said and then I rubbed the inside of her thigh. Her legs spread open as if they had a mind of their own and she rested her head on my shoulder. I kissed her tenderly while I ran my fingers lightly over her pussy. "Why don't you get us some wine and we'll figure out what other pictures we want to upload."

"Okay," she said. She kissed me on the cheek and ran her hand over my cock before she got up. She left the room and when she came back I had the screen filled with small images of the pictures we had taken. We each sipped some wine while I looked at the screen. Then I clicked the mouse and one of the pictures enlarged. She was standing in her skirt with her blouse open and it was barely covering her tits.

"Okay?" I asked.

"Okay," she whispered. She watched me fiddle with the mouse and block out her face and then I enlarged another picture. Her blouse was still on but you could see one of her tits clearly and a profile of the other.

"You're so sexy," I said and then I made the changes to her face and popped up another image. Her blouse was still on but now her skirt was off. Her tits were visible and you could see her pubic hair through her panties. "This one will cause a lot of mail," I said and then I started altering the face. She kept staring at the picture and I wondered what she was thinking

Mail:

A few more pictures for June's fans. Let us know what you think.

James

I clicked a few more icons and the pictures began to upload. We kissed passionately and I rubbed her tits and pussy before we began tugging at each others clothes. I pulled her sweater off over her head as I stood up and then we both pulled their shorts down. I lay down on his back on the small couch in the den and then I looked up at her.

"Fuck me," I said to her. She quickly pulled her panties off and knelt down over my cock. She was panting as she took it in her hand and then lowered her cunt onto it. She moaned with pleasure as it spread her open and moved inside. Then she began fucking me frantically.

She came right away and I held her for a minute until her spasms subsided and then she began fucking me again. She came again when my cock spurted inside her and she sagged down on top of me. She kissed my face tenderly and then she rolled off me. I was taken completely by surprise when she began licking our juices off my soft cock.

To be continued...

jamax
jamax
247 Followers