Smile for the Camera Ch. 03

Story Info
Another couple contacts them.
6.7k words
4.45
54.6k
8

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 09/29/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jamax
jamax
247 Followers

My name is Steve and I'm 27 years old. My wife, Arlene is 24. We married right out of college and everything in our life was normal. Until we began taking pictures. I had taken several sexy pictures of her and posted them on a web site that catered to that sort of thing. We had fantastic sex afterwards and had begun answering the e-mail that the pictures generated.

We slept until ten and she hugged me tight when I woke up. "I'm sorry about last night," she said.

"Sorry about what?" I asked.

"About kissing you like that," she said. "Are you mad at me?"

"It really turned you on, didn't it."

"I don't know why I did it," she said defensively.

"But it did?"

"Yes," she said. "Are you mad?'

"How could I be mad at you for kissing me."

"But I had... My lips were covered with..."

"I put it there didn't I?"

"Yes, but..."

"Then don't worry about it," I said and then I kissed her.

We went out to breakfast and did our errands and she seemed to forget all about me possibly being mad at her. We got back home at three and had to go to her cousin's for a birthday party at five. "I'm going to unload the camera into the computer," I said. "Want to see what we got?"

"Okay," she said.

She watched me insert the memory stick from the camera into the computer and load a program. It took a few minutes and then I loaded something else. Small images of pictures slowly began filling the screen. "Thumbnails," I said. Then I clicked some other buttons and a picture filled the screen. First she was taking off her blouse. Then her bra. A topless picture of her smiling at the camera. Then she was wriggling out of her skirt. Next she was naked except for her stockings. Then with her hands on her hips laughing. She winced when she saw herself sitting with legs spread open lewdly and then with her hands on her pussy. "That will drive your fans crazy," I said.

"You can't send that one up," she complained.

"Why not?"

"You can see..."

"Cum dripping from your pussy?"

"Yes," she said.

"I know," I grinned. In the next pictures she was licking my cock, and giving it a wet kiss, and sucking it. They were all close ups and very clear. Then she was jerking my cock in front of her open mouth. "Uhmmm," I hummed as the next picture flashed up. It showed a rope of sperm splashing on her chin, lips and tongue, and then another close up with sperm dripping from her nose and lips. "It's almost like you were posing," I said.

"I had too much wine," she said defensively.

"Well, your cock sucking has certainly improved in the last few weeks," I said.

"Steve!" she scolded.

"It has," I said and then the screen changed. She was leaning over me with my cum dripping on her face and a string of it was hanging from her lips to mine. Then her tongue was out. It was coated with thick white sperm and was very close to my mouth. She made a small whimpering sound when the next picture flashed showing my tongue swirling around hers. I put my hand between her legs and she spread them open so I could rub her pussy as the next picture flashed. We were kissing passionately and both of our lips were smeared with sperm. She began humping against my fingers as she stuck out her tongue to be kissed, and then she was moaning in my mouth as she came.

"I'm sorry," she whimpered after she caught her breath.

"There's nothing to be sorry for," I said. "We're doing kinky things and it's getting you turned on."

"But I don't understand why..."

"We don't have to understand anything," I said.

"Let me suck your cock," she said as she ran her hand over it.

"Did you forget about your cousin," I reminded her. She looked at the clock and frowned. "I'll take a rain check," I told her.

The party was the usual family gathering type and I tried to smile and be nice to everyone though I was completely bored. At ten o'clock Arlene made her way over to me and suggested we leave. I was surprised but didn't ask any questions as we said our good byes and went out to the car. "Do you feel okay?" I asked as I started the engine.

"Fine," she said. "I just didn't feel like staying late."

"Anxious to get home and take more pictures?" I teased.

"Don't you think we have enough," she replied.

"I thought we might try some bedroom glamour shots," I said.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"Everything we took so far was casual," I explained. "I thought we might make sure your hair and makeup were nice and maybe you'd wear a nightgown."

"All right," she whispered.

I set up the camera on a tripod in the bedroom while I waited for her to get ready. I whistled when I saw her and she blushed. She was wearing a short, white nightgown with thin shoulder straps. It didn't do much to hide her erect nipples that were poking through the thin fabric. And it covered sheer white bikini panties. "You look terrific," I said as I turned the camera towards her. I snapped a picture of her standing and she waited for me to tell her what I wanted her to do next. "Whatever you want," I said. "You decide."

"Should I get on the bed?" she asked tentatively.

"Sure," I said. She sat at the foot of the bed and crossed her legs for the next picture, then she lay on her side and propped her head up on her hand for another one.

"Help me," she said to me. "Tell me what to do."

"Why don't you pull down one of the shoulder straps." She nodded and pulled one down so most of one tit was bared and the flash went off. "Get on your hands and knees," I said. She took a deep breath and did as I said. I took one from the side and then I moved behind her. "Look back at me," I said. She did and I snapped the picture. "You can see your ass through your panties," I said and then I moved in front of her. "That's it," I said as she looked at me. "I can see right down your nightgown. I can see your tits." I snapped a picture and then I told her to kneel up. When she did one breast was completely exposed for the next shot. "Let me see your panties," I said so she lifted the hem of her nightgown. "Nice," I said. "Now let the other strap down." She pulled at the other strap and the nightgown slid down exposing both of her tits. She pulled the hem up higher for the next shot and then sat back on her heels for the next one. "Now lay down," I said. She lay down on the pillow and pulled the nightgown up around her waist as I moved to the side of the bed. "Your pussy looks so hot through your panties," I said and then the flash went off. "Do you want to touch it?"

"Yes," she panted and then she ran the fingers of her right hand over her crotch. "It feels better when you do it," she panted after the flash went off.

"Okay," I said. "Let's take a break and I'll join you." I exchanged the memory card in the camera and then I began taking my clothes off. I stripped completely naked and then I sat down on the bed beside her. She watched my hand as I reached between her legs and then my palm was pressing against her pussy. She moaned and pressed herself against it. I rubbed it softly as I looked at her and then I got onto the bed and arranged myself between her legs. She shuddered when I leaned over and kissed the crotch of her panties and then I began licking her pussy through them. Her hands moved behind my head and then she began humping her pussy against my mouth. She screamed out in pleasure and held my head tight as she ground her pussy against it. Her whole body throbbed with her orgasm and it seemed to last forever before her body slowly went limp. Then my palm was on her crotch again and it made a squishing sound as I rubbed it. She squeezed her thighs together and my hand moved away and a few seconds later I took a picture. She opened her eyes as I took another one and she saw that my cock was rock hard.

"I want your cock," she said as she sat up. "I want your fucking cock."

"Come and get it," I whispered and I took a picture as she began crawling towards me.

"I want to suck your cock," she said as looked up at me. "I want to suck it and then I want you to fuck me."

She reached out for my cock and then she covered the tip with her mouth licking and kissing it greedily while I clicked off shots. Then suddenly I began filling up her mouth with hot sperm. It took her by surprise and some dripped down over her lips and chin before she started to swallow. She kept licking and sucking and swallowing until my cock began to soften and she let it slide from her mouth. Then she looked up at the camera and pushed the cum from her chin into her mouth as the camera clicked. She slowly licked her lips clean for another shot and then I crawled onto the bed and sagged down on the pillow. She crawled up next to me and nestled close.

I'm not sure how long we lay there before I kissed her. It was a gentle kiss and she returned it as I ran my hand over her tits. "Are you ready to be fucked?' I asked her.

"Oh, yes, honey," she panted. I sat up and adjusted the camera and then I turned back to her.

"Tell me what you want," I whispered.

"I want you to fuck me," she panted as she took my cock in her hand. "I want your fucking cock inside of me." She leaned over and gave the tip a wet kiss and moaned as she felt it growing.

"I'm going to fuck you hard," I said.

"Yes," she said as she lifted her head. "Fuck me hard. I want you to fuck me hard." I lifted her head from my cock and then I made her get on her hands and knees while I knelt behind her. I ran my hands over her ass and then I pressed my cock against it.

"Fuck me, honey," she moaned. "Please fuck me."

She whimpered when I ripped her panties open and then I pressed the tip of my cock against her asshole. Fucking her up the ass crossed my mind but I thought better of it and plunged my into her cunt.

"Oooh, yes..." she moaned as she lowered her head to the pillows. "Fuck me! Fuck me!"

I grabbed her hips and began pounding my cock into her so hard that her body and tits shook with each thrust. She adjusted to my rhythm and began pushing her ass back at each of my strokes. I seemed to be fucking her for hours before she started to cum. She slowly sagged down on the bed and whimpered when my cock slide out of her. Then I rolled her over on her back and she saw that my cock was still hard. I spread her thighs apart and she gasped as I ripped her panties open in the front. She spread her legs open for me but I put my hands under each of her knees and lifted them as I pushed forward. Her ass came up off the bed until her cunt touched the tip oh my cock and then I leaned forward driving my cock into her as her knees were pushed towards her chest. She moaned as I started fucking her again but she couldn't fuck back at me because of the position she was in.

My cock felt like a pole ramming into her and I couldn't remember it feeling so far inside of her. I moaned when my balls contracted but instead of pushing my cock deep inside of her I pulled back and let her legs go. My hot sperm coated her cunt as I rubbed the tip between her pussy lips and it squirted on her pubic hair and thighs. Then I leaned back on my heels and heard the camera go off twice. She looked up at me with glazed eyes and my head began to spin as I slowly lay down between her legs. She propped up her head on the pillows to see what I was doing and I heard her gasp when I lowered my head and slowly ran my tongue over her pussy.

"Oooh, honey..." she moaned very loudly when I lifted my head and showed her my tongue and then I lowered my face again. "Eat me!" she hissed as she reached for my head. "Eat my fucking pussy! Eat it!" She pulled my head so my mouth was over a string of cum on her pubic hair and she moaned when my tongue snaked out and ran through it. Then she lifted her legs and pushed my head back down to her pussy. She moaned as my tongue lapped at her cunt. She started humping her pussy in the air and directing my mouth over the cum on her pubic hair and thighs until she started to cum.

"Oooh, honey... It feels so fucking good! So fucking good! Lick me clean! Lick my fucking pussy clean! Lick it! Eat my fucking cunt! Eat me! Lick up your fucking cum." She kept screaming out until her body trembled and I thought she was going to faint. Then she sagged down on the bed gasping for air.

"I'm sorry, honey," she whimpered when I crawled up next to her. "I'm so sorry. I don't know..."

"Hush," I said softly as I put my arms around her. "There's nothing to be sorry for."

"But..."

"We'll talk about it tomorrow," I said through half closed eyes.

"I love you," she said as she hugged me tight. "I love you so much."

"I love you," I whispered and then I went right off to sleep.

I woke up at ten and she was looking at me.. "Hi," I whispered.

"Hi," she replied and then she gave me a peck on the lips. "I'm sorry about last night. Please don't be mad at me."

"What are you sorry about?"

"About you... eating me... and the way I talked and everything."

"Did you make me do it?"

"Well, no."

"Then there's nothing to be sorry about, is there."

"But..."

"I didn't mind the way you talked. I talk like that when we get aroused, don't I."

"Yes."

"It just tells me that you're very excited, and I like that."

"Really?"

"Really."

"But I pulled your head around."

"I just fucked the shit out of you and bent you in half like a pretzel. Should I apologize for that?"

"No," she said. "I like it when you're turned on like that."

"So?"

"I see what you mean," she said. "Why did you do it?"

"Fuck you or eat you?"

"Eat me."

"You get so aroused when you kiss me with cum in your mouth, so I thought you might like it."

"Oh, honey..." she sighed.

"You came so much your practically fainted," I teased.

"I don't understand it," she said.

"If we try to understand everything we do when we're turned on we won't have any fun doing it."

"I love you," she said and then she gave me a tender kiss.

"Enough to make me breakfast?"

"Yep. Whatever you want."

"The works?"

"Okay. You take a nap while I take a shower." She kissed me again and then she got out of bed. All she had on were her torn panties and she saw me smile as I looked at her ass. "These were my favorites," she said as she lifted a torn piece of fabric.

"I'll buy you new ones."

"You better."

We both had a good appetite and we ate everything she cooked while we browsed through the newspaper. "I think I have a ton of picture editing to do," I said as I finished my coffee.

"Oh, how come the camera was going off sometimes but not clicking regularly like on Saturday night?"

"I was using the remote control," I said.

"The remote control?"

"It came with one," I said. "Its just a little thing with a button on it."

"You don't tell me anything," she pouted. "And you're sneaky."

"Am not," said.

"Are," she replied and we both laughed.

"You can set it to go off from 1 to 60 seconds continuously like I did on Friday, or you can set it for remote control and use a little clicker that came with it."

"Thank you," she said. "I'll do the dishes. You go do what you have to do and I'll be down later."

"You're being very nice to me," I said as we stood.

"That's because I love you so much," she said as I pulled her into my arms.

"And because I make you faint from cumming too much?"

"That too," she giggled.

I heard her start some wash before she joined me in the den. I had a lot of the little thumbnails up on the screen. "These are hot," I told her. "Want to see them?"

"Yes," she said. I clicked and a slide show started on the screen. She saw herself standing in her nightgown and then the progression of her on the bed showing her panties, tits and ass. It was wild seeing the image on the screen with her tits hanging down or thrust out and then with her hand on her pussy. Then there were two pictures of me eating her with her panties on. I stopped at the next picture and she studied it with me. She was laying on her back bare-chested and the crotch of her panties were so soaked with my saliva that they were completely transparent showing her matted down pubic hair and bright pink slit.

"This one will make a lot of computer screens sticky," I said. Then she was crawling towards the camera with lust in her eyes and her tits hanging down. The image changed to ones of her licking my cock, then sucking it, then a close up of her with my cock half way in her mouth and sperm dripping down her chin.

"You came so fast," she whispered.

"That's because you're so sexy and you suck cock so good." Then she was looking up at the camera with cum on her lips and chin, pushing the cum in her mouth and then licking my cum from her lips. In the next picture she was on her hands and knees and my hard cock was pressed against her ass. Then her panties were ripped open and the tip of my cock was between the cheeks of her ass.

"I thought for a second you were going to try to fuck me there," she said.

"Up the ass?'

"Yes. I never even thought about it before. Do you ever think about it?"

"I did for a moment last night," I said. "But its not something I wonder about." I clicked to the next picture and my cock was deep inside her and her head was down on the pillows. There were two more in that position, one with my cock showing as I rocked back and another where she seemed to be cumming. Then she was on her back with her panties ripped open in the front. In the next two I was fucking her with her knees bent to her chest.

"I fucked your brains out, didn't I."

"Yes," she said with a grin.

"Did I hurt you?"

"No!" she said quickly. "I like it sometimes when you get carried away and flip me around."

"I'll remember that," I said. The image changed to one of me shooting cum all over her pussy and then one of just her with her pussy coated with thick, white sperm. When the next picture flashed and I was laying between her legs. Then the screen flickered and I was looking at her with my tongue running through a puddle of sperm.

"Oooh, honey..." she sighed. I put my arm around her as the image changed and you could see sperm on my lips and tongue as she pulled my head to another puddle. "I'm..."

"Don't start again," I said as I pulled her close. "I did it. You liked it. And that's that."

"Okay," she said.

"Do you want me to make one of these into wallpaper for you?"

"Stop!" she squealed.

"You could look at it every day. Maybe take it to work."

"Steve!" she pouted but she had to laugh. The screen went dark and she let out her breath. "What are you going to send up? she asked me.

"Not those last few!" I said and she laughed again. "I'll upload a couple a day. That should keep your fans very happy and the mail pouring in."

"Okay," she whispered.

"I put the current mail on the other system for you."

"All right," she said.

"Make sure you look at the long one from 'Lorrie and Ra.' They sent me a message early in the week asking to set up a security program so their mail would be private."

"What's that? I mean what's a security program?"

"It's software that encrypts messages so someone else can't read it. It's not something you have to worry about. I have it tied on here to anything we receive from them and it will automatically encrypt any responses we send."

"You can explain it to me better some other time," she said.

"Yes, dear," I sighed.

She kissed me on the cheek and then she slid her chair over to the other computer. I watched as she queued up the mail like I had showed her and started to go through it.

"I just read that mail from Lorrie," she called to me.

"And?"

"Her real name is Gloria and she told me a lot of stuff and asked a lot of questions," she went on.

"I just read Harry's, that's Ra's real name," I said. "Was she friendly?"

"Oh, yeah. Her note was nice and, well... I don't know, she seems to know just how I feel about the pictures. Like we're on the same wave length or something."

jamax
jamax
247 Followers
12