Smile for the Camera Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jamax
jamax
248 Followers

"I know what you mean. Harry's mail was the same except they've been at it longer. Want to see her pictures?"

"Yes. She said I should and she said you'd know how to find them." I grinned and she slid her chair over close to mine.

"You can look up pictures by the ID of the person who submitted them," I explained and then I showed her a list of about 25 file names and comments. "Lets start at the beginning," I said and then I highlighted the oldest one and clicked it. The screen filled with a picture of a young, seemingly attractive girl sitting with her legs crossed and her skirt pulled up very high on a couch. There was a black bar drawn in across her eyes and the picture wasn't terribly clear. "She seems about your age," I said.

"A year older," she replied. I clicked again and in this one her blouse was open but the pose was the same. Then she was sitting in bra and panties. In the next one she was topless and seemed surprised.

"Sneak attack," I commented and then went to the next one.

Gloria was on the couch again wearing just panties and covering her tits with her arms. Then her arms were down, then she was laying on the couch in her panties. I clicked through several more of her in various poses and rubbing her pussy before we reached one where she was naked. She was covering her pussy with her hand but then took it away in the next shot.

"Not a natural blond like you," I quipped as we saw her black pubic hair. Gloria didn't appear as nervous in the next few pictures as she posed with her legs spread open and in the last one of that series she was holding her pussy lips apart with her fingers.

The next set of pictures were better quality and in the first one she was wearing a short dress that was hiked up so you could see she wasn't wearing any panties. Then in a black bra and garter belt with black stockings. She was pushing her bare pussy towards the camera and she had a smile on her face. She was cupping her tits in her hands in the next shot and in the last one she was on her hands and knees in the same outfit rubbing her pussy.

"You're not getting hard looking at these, are you?" she said and then she put her hand in my lap. I was wearing sweat pants with nothing underneath and she was happy that my cock was soft. "Good thing," she said and I made a face at her.

The next group of pictures were outdoors. "Wow," Arlene said as she looked at Gloria sitting on a lounge chair topless oiling her tits. Then she was laying on her back. Then her bikini bottom was gone and she was oiling her pussy. Then her knees were lifted and her legs spread wide apart showing the vee of her cunt. I was surprised when the next picture filled the screen. Gloria was in a black car with the passenger side door open. She was wearing a white dress but it was hiked all the way up to her waist showing her bare pussy. In the next picture she was standing outside the car but holding her dress up around her waist and laughing.

"What!" Arlene murmured when the next picture flashed showing Gloria apparently at a table in a bar holding her dress up so you could see her pussy. You could see the backs of other people at other tables. "Do you think that was a public place," she asked me.

"Sure looks like it," I said.

In the next one she was back in the car with her feet up on the dashboard playing with herself. The next series showed her naked in a tub. She had a dreamy look on her face as she lathered her tits, ass and pussy and then in several shots she was drying herself.

I clicked again. Gloria was standing on a busy street that seemed very familiar holding open a long rain coat. She had nothing on underneath it.

"Holy shit!" Arlene exclaimed and I laughed. "There's people on the street!"

"No one seems to be paying any attention," I said. There was another similar shot on a different street but in this one her pussy looked wet.

"Looks like they may have had a little session between shots," I remarked and Arlene nodded absently. There were more pictures of her with her ass, tits and pussy exposed outdoors and then more of her in a house in corsets and garter belts. "Quite a collection," I said as I closed the viewing window.

"Yes," Arlene said. "Oh, did I tell you she knows we live in Arizona?"

"It's one of the few things you can look up about someone on here," I told her.

"Do you think it's a real letter. I mean do you think they are who they say they are."

"All we know for sure is that it's the same person or persons who posted these pictures. How did her mail sound? Did it sound right to you?"

"Yes. Very much so."

"Mine too," I agreed.

"Should I answer it?"

"What do you think?"

"I'd like to if you think it's okay."

"Fine," I said. "Just stay away from too many details about us."

"Can I tell our names?"

"First name only."

"That's what I meant. And she asked if we lived in Phoenix."

"Stay away from that for a while, okay?"

"Okay," she said. "Are you going to answer yours?"

"Yeah," I said. "He asked for some advice about a digital camera."

"All right," she said and then she moved her chair back to the other computer.

"That took long enough," I said to her.

"Shut up," she teased.

"Do you want to see what we're uploading or should I just send them?'

"Yes I want to see them!" she said and then she rolled her chair over to me. I had ten pictures up on the screen from Friday night.

"I'll send up two each night," I said.

"All right," she whispered.

"I told Gloria your name and that you're in the computer business," she said when I was done, "that's all though."

"Fine," I said. "I told Harry you make me lick my cum from your pussy."

"Steve!" she squealed and then she punched me lightly on the shoulder as I laughed.

"Are you excited about the pictures?" I asked her.

"Nervous," she said. "And excited too."

"Did I use my rain check last night?"

"No," she said. "Sucking your cock last night was my idea."

"Then I want to use it now," I said. Her breathing got heavier as I turned my chair towards her and she got down on her knees between my legs. I lifted my ass from the chair so she could pull my sweat pants down and she sighed when she saw that my cock was already growing. Then I opened her top. I frowned when I saw her bra.

"I'm sorry," she said and then she unsnapped it and took it off as I took off her top. I lifted her face to kiss her and I felt my cock between her tits as our tongues swirled together. When her lips left mine she sat back on her heels and took my cock in her hand. She gazed at it lovingly and then she leaned forward and gave it a wet sloppy kiss. "I love sucking your cock," she whispered and then she began licking it with long wet strokes of her tongue.

"Uhmmm," I moaned softly. "And you do it so good. You suck my cock so good."

She rubbed the tip of my cock on her tongue and took the tip in her mouth. She began slowly bobbing her head up and down taking more of my cock between her lips each time. She did it for two minutes before she lifted her head and began rubbing my cock on her face. She looked up when she felt my hand on the back of her neck and I pulled her up to kiss her. She knelt up and my hard cock slid between her tits again as we kissed.

"Do you want to cum on my tits?" she panted.

"I want to cum all over you," I replied.

"Do it," she urged me. I helped her to her feet and we moved over to the small couch. She laid down on her back and I knelt over her chest. When I put my cock between her tits she pressed them around it with both hands.

"Cum on me," she panted as I began fucking her tits. She bent her head forward and licked the tip of my cock each time it moved close until she knew I was close to orgasm. "Do it," she panted. "Cum on me. Cum all over me."

I took my cock in my hand and leaned forward to wipe the tip on her lips. She ran her tongue over it and sucked the tip when I pushed it through her lips. Then I leaned back and pointed the tip down at her tits. She pressed them together under it and moaned as my sperm spurted on them. Then on her chest and neck. Her face was next. She opened her mouth but my cum splattered from her chin to her hair. She began humping her pussy in the air and rubbing the cum on her tits into her skin as I began shaking my cock back and forth spraying drops of sperm on her face, neck and hair. She seemed to be cumming when I pushed my cock through her lips and she lapped up the last few drops before I sat back. Then she began running her hands over her face and neck wiping my cum into her skin. It was another thing I had never seen her do before.

When she went upstairs to get ready for bed I had a chance to read Gloria's e-mail and Arlene's reply.

THIS IS FOR JUNE!

Dear June,

I know that's not your real name. I'm on here as Lorrie but my real name is Gloria and Ra is my husband Harry. He said that he and 'James' worked something out about security stuff so I could be open in this message and know it's only going to you and him. He doesn't know much about stuff like that but he said it sounded like 'James' did so I'm not worried. Harry showed me your pictures and I know from the attached text that you're new at this. He uploaded my first ones about six months ago and I was petrified! And then the mail I got! I bet you were as shocked as I was reading the comments. And the language they use! 'I want to fuck your hot little cunt' and 'I want you to suck my big hard cock.' But I got used to it and I found it exciting in a strange, hard to explain way. Is it the same way with you? I was so scared when he took my first pictures and I realized horny strangers would be seeing them. You don't look as scared as I was. Were you? We seem to be the same age, I'm 25, and we live in Arizona. Harry says he can tell that you do too. We live in Phoenix. I graduated from ASU with a degree in Finance and we got married right after that 3 years ago. I'm a stock broker and Harry has his own construction business. But back to the pictures. We screwed like bunnies the first week and I found myself looking forward to taking more pictures to upload. Is that how it is with you? It seemed to unlock something inside of me that I didn't know was there. It's hard to explain but I'd really like to know if I'm weird or if someone else is going through the same thing. And from your pictures you just seemed like someone I could talk to. I know that sounds weird too, but that's what I feel. We started to do some kinky things after that. Things I never even thought about, never mind liking, but I enjoy it all. Especially oral sex. It just seemed so much nicer and, not to be gross, but now I really enjoy how his sperm feels in my mouth and on my skin. Is anything like this happening to you?

I know you may think this note is very forward and pushy but who can I talk to about this? It's certainly not something you ask Mom about! Ha, Ha. And nobody else has any idea that we're doing it. I'd really like someone to chat with about it even if it's just E-mail and I'm very interested in what you may be going through and if it's the same as me. Who knows, maybe I could help you or answer some of your questions. Why don't you ask 'James' to find my pictures and look at them. That will at least give you a body (not a clear face, God forbid!) to associate with these words. I'd really like to hear from you, 'June.' I just have this feeling we could be friends and help each other. Please think about it and respond.

Gloria

THIS IS FOR GLORIA!!!!

Hi Gloria,

I'm Arlene a.k.a. June and my husband James is really Steve. Your mail hit so close to home, like you knew exactly what I was feeling. When we took the first pictures I didn't know they would wind up here maybe that's why I don't look so nervous. He had borrowed a digital camera from work and we were just fooling around. Then we talked about uploading them just to see what would happen. He said he could hide my face so I agreed. Boy, are you right about the mail and the language. I was shocked and I watched as he answered the first few. Then he asked me to do it and I did. Very short answers but I did it. And it was exciting especially using words like 'fuck' and 'cock' in the replies. It just felt strange to be reading and writing them. And I never expected so much mail. Did you get a lot? By the way, I'm 24 and a paralegal. Steve is in the computer business. And we screwed like bunnies, too, still are in fact. We agreed to take more pictures and I didn't think I was that excited about it but then he told me he couldn't borrow the camera again for a few weeks and I was surprised that I felt disappointed. So guess what I did? I took him shopping and bought him one! We just took more pictures this weekend and I'm nervous about them because, well, I'm naked in some of these and I wasn't in the first ones. I wasn't so nervous when we took them because we had some wine and he told me what to do. And it did turn me on. We couldn't even finish because I was so turned on. But I'm nervous now that people will be seeing me naked, or my body anyway. And what you said about kinky things and oral sex and having cum on you. That really hit close to home. One of the mails I got asked about it. You know, "I'd like to cum all over your face. Wouldn't you like that?' Well Steve got one asking him the same thing, if he cums on my face and do I like it, and we were reading them at the same time. We talked about it and, of course, you know what happened that night. He did it and it drove me wild. It had only been by accident before and I never really minded, but this was wild, and we have been doing other kinky things just like you said. I don't understand why I like some the things we're doing but Steve says not to worry about it, to just enjoy it.

We looked at your pictures like you suggested. Some of them are so similar to the ones we took that it was scary. But I have to ask you about the ones in public. Especially that one in a bar! I couldn't believe it. Do you do that a lot? I could never do that. At least I don't think I could. And the ones in the street! My mouth was wide open when I saw them. Can you tell me how you got around to doing them? But only if you want to. I didn't think your mail was pushy and you described so accurately some of the things I'm feeling and going through. It's all very exciting but it's scary too. The pictures we took this weekend show a lot more of me and we have a lot of pictures that we could never upload. Do you know the kind I mean? And I feel so horny all the time. I keep thinking about it and I get aroused. Is it the same with you?

I sure hope you're not just some horny guy looking for a thrill. (Ha, Ha.)

Arlene

jamax
jamax
248 Followers
12