Smile for the Camera Ch. 04

Story Info
They correspond with another couple.
7k words
4.42
44.6k
4

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 09/29/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jamax
jamax
247 Followers

My name is Steve and I'm 27 years old. My wife, Arlene is 24. We married right out of college and everything in our life was normal. Until we began taking pictures and uploading them to a bulletin board that catered to that life style. Reading and responding to the e-mail we received turned us both on and our sex life was taking strange turns. In addition to the increased frequency we started to do some kinky things. And now another couple had contacted us.

My phone rang at 3:00 PM and it was Arlene.

"Thank you, honey," she said.

"You're welcome," I replied.

"I thought it was a box of candy! Everyone was looking when I opened it!"

"That's not my fault," I said. "Do you like them?"

"Let me look again," she said. I had sent her six pairs of very sheer low cut panties, two white, two red and two black, to make up for having ripped up her favorite pair in my haste to fuck her. "They're beautiful," she said. "Thank you."

"I may chew them off you next time," I said.

"Any time," she whispered. "Or ripping is nice too."

"You'll have to model them for me this weekend."

"Okay," she said. "And the rose is beautiful too."

"You're the one that's beautiful," I said. "Uh oh, duty calls," I told her.

"I love you, honey. I love you very much."

"I love you, sweetheart," I said and the line went dead.

"You have a message from Gloria," I said as I downloaded the mail. "And lot's of comments about your hot pussy," I added. She waited while I transferred the messages to her system and then she went to the mail from Gloria. She read for ten minutes and then she typed for twenty.

"I really like her," she said to me.

"I'm glad," I said.

"Did Harry write to you?"

"Yep."

"Anything interesting?"

"A few things," I said. "But men take longer to talk about things than women."

"Chauvinist!"

"Sorry," I laughed.

"But I know what you mean. Do you like him?"

"Yeah. We seem to be on the same wave length."

"Good," she said.

"Here go your new shots," I said. She looked at the screen and saw the pictures of her with no panties under her skirt. In the first you could just barely see her pussy but in the second one her legs were spread wide open and her pussy was in plain site. "This should change the mail a bit," I said.

"We'll see," she said and then she began answering her mail.

"What's a SWM?" she asked.

"Single, white male," I replied.

"Oh," she said.

"Does he want you alone or in a threesome?"

"Threesome," she said.

"I have several requests here too. Men and women."

"I asked Gloria about taking pictures in public," Arlene said after they made love.

"What did she say?"

"She said they just started on a lark but it was exciting so they kept doing it."

"Did you ask her about the one in a bar?"

"Yeah. She said it wasn't as bad as it looked. That it only took a second. She said that they plan the shots so it doesn't take long at all."

"Interesting," I said.

The next night we sat down to do the mail again. "You told Harry how to make computer pictures from videos?" she asked.

"Guilty," I said. "At least about the equipment."

"Gloria said he got pissed because she told him your pictures look better than his."

"He just told me that."

"Is he mad?"

"No. Just embarrassed. I'm explaining to him what I do."

"My mail says they love your pussy," I said. "Have you gone through yours yet?"

"I'm just starting," she answered. She began going through the mail and then she jumped when the phone rang. Steve answered and whispered to her that it was his boss. He talked for a while and when he hung up she looked at him expectantly.

"I have to go San Diego tomorrow," I said. "Dave had this big customer meeting set up there but his daughter was in an auto accident and he can't leave town."

"Is she okay?"

"Seems like it, but his wife is a wreck and he can't leave her. I won't be back until Friday." I knew she hated when I traveled but she knew I didn't have any choice.

"What time do you have to leave?"

"The flight is at eleven," I said.

"I better check your clothes."

She insisted on pressing off my suit and she helped me get my travel gear together before they went to bed. We kissed tenderly and then she pushed me on my back. She moved her head to my chest and sucked on each of my nipples before she began licking her way down my body. My cock was hard when she reached it and she gave it little wet kisses as she stroked it. She cooed when pre-cum oozed out of the tip and then she ran her lips back and forth through it.

She made herself comfortable as she began bobbing her head then she pulled me on my side and put one hand on my ass to urge me to fuck her mouth. My hips began moving with long slow strokes pulling my cock completely from her mouth and then pushing her lips apart and entering it again. I could feel the tip hit the back of her mouth and start down her throat a few times but I pulled back each time it happened. She pushed her head forward the next time my cock slid between her lips and the tip of my cock started down her throat. My cock missed her mouth the next time she moved forward so she took it in her hand and began rubbing it over face. She moaned when her mouth filled with hot sperm. I was panting when she crawled back up into my arms and nestled there.

With the one hour time difference I didn't call her from San Diego until eight o'clock. "I miss you," she pouted.

"I miss you too," I said. "It's been a long time since I was away."

"I know," she said.

"What have you been doing?"

"Some wash and cleaning."

"Why don't you go on-line and do your mail."

"Without you?"

"Sure. You can even upload your pictures so your fans aren't disappointed."

"I don't know how."

"It's easy. Just go down to the den and I can walk you through it in a few minutes."

"Okay," she said. She went downstairs and picked up the phone at my desk. I told her what to click and she told me when she saw small pictures of herself naked on the couch with her hands on her pussy. "You blurred out my face in these already?" she asked me.

"Just double click them to be sure," I told her. She did as I said and confirmed that her face was blurred. I gave her more instructions on how to connect to the service and then to upload the pictures and get their mail to download. "Is there a lot?" I asked her.

"It says 207," she answered.

"Your adoring public," I chuckled. "Now you can make yourself comfortable and answer it."

"Will you call me after you have dinner?"

"It will be late."

"Please?"

"Okay.'

"I love you, and I miss you.

"I love you too," I said. "Have fun."

"Hi," he said when she answered the phone.

"Hi, honey," she said, "how was dinner?"

"Fine," he said. "Did you do the mail?"

"Yes, and... well, I took my clothes off when I did it."

"All of them?"

"I left my panties on."

"And how did it make you feel?"

"Naughty," she said.

"What kind of mail did you have?"

"Talking about my pussy and asking if you fucked me before the pictures were taken, and asking if I liked to suck cock and get fucked. I told them that you fucked me a lot and that I loved sucking your cock."

"And it made you horny, didn't it?"

"I miss you, honey," she whispered. "I wish you were here with me."

"What would we do if I were?'

"We'd fuck," she panted. "I'd suck your cock to make it hard and then I would fuck you."

"Uhmmm," I said. "What are you wearing?"

"Just panties," she said.

"Rub your pussy for me."

"Okay," she said quickly. "I'm doing it," she panted.

"And what are you thinking about?"

"Your cock," she said. "I want your cock. I want to see it and touch it and feel it in me."

"You're making me hard," I said. "You're so fucking sexy."

"Oh, honey," she sighed.

"Get the vibrator in my night table drawer," I told her.

"I have it," she said.

"Now put the vibrator in your mouth and pretend it's my cock."

"Oooh," she cooed. "I'm doing it."

"Tell me what you're doing."

"I'm licking it," she panted.

"I love how you lick my cock," I told her. "It feels so good when you lick it."

"Yes," she panted. "And I would suck it. I'd suck your cock. I love to suck your cock."

"Do it," I said. "I love how you suck my cock," I said. "I love having my cock in your mouth."

"Are you jerking off?"

"No. Do you want me to?"

"I want you to save your cum for me, okay?"

"Okay," I said. "Now turn it on," I told her and I heard it start to buzz. "Now rub your pussy with it," I said.

"I'm doing it," she moaned.

"Tell me what you're thinking."

"I'm thinking about your cock and how good it feels when you fuck me."

"Pull your panties down," I said.

"I did it," she gasped.

"Are you rubbing your pussy?"

"Yes."

"I love your pussy," I whispered to her. "I love licking it and sucking it, but I love fucking it. I love having my cock in your hot pussy."

"Oh, honey..."

"And I love cumming on it," I said. "You liked it when I came on your pussy last week, didn't you."

"Yes," she gasped.

"And what else did you like? Tell me."

"I liked you eating me," she panted. "I liked you licking your cum from my pussy. I liked watching you do it. I liked watching you lick the fucking cum from my fucking pussy."

"I'll do it again for you this weekend, if you want me to,"

"Oooh, honey!" she moaned and then I heard her cumming sounds.

"Will you be late tomorrow," she asked me when she caught her breath.

"No. I should be home before you. Maybe I'll cook you dinner."

"You're so good to me."

"And don't you forget it," I teased.

"Call me so I know where you are, okay?"

"Okay."

"I love you so much, honey. So, so much."

"I love you, sweetheart. Get a good sleep."

I called her at three o'clock from the airport and when I got home I had a chance to check her e-mail and responses.

THIS IS FOR ARLENE!!!!!

Hi!

I'm so happy to hear from you! I was waiting every day since I wrote to you and we were away on Sunday and I didn't see your mail until late tonight (Monday.) I can't describe how happy it made me and in your mail you sound just like I thought you would. I can't believe it, but you do. We're going to be great pen pals. I just know we are. And you even mentioned getting high when you took the pictures. We do that too, and I wanted to say it, but... well, you now how some people are about that. I decided not to mention it, and you just came right out and said it. I love you for it. And cumming on your face! Wow! I love that now. I love how it feels on my skin and I even hold it in my mouth longer now so I can still taste it after I swallow. Did Steve take pictures of you like that? I think the pictures have something to do with it. The visuals. Harry cums on me a lot since we started and I like him to do it whether we're taking pictures or not. We even have a video of him drenching my face with cum and we look at it a lot. Have you taken any videos yet? Harry is looking at a new gizmo that will make photos from the videos to upload. I'll let you know when he sends any. And we looked at your newest pictures. Very sexy. And from what you said in your mail I guess we'll be seeing more of you. And about kinky things, well, I know its very personal but maybe as we get to know each other better we can talk about that a little more.

I'm glad you liked my pictures and you asked me about the ones in public. Well, we just started one day when we we're out in a park and nobody seemed to be around and it was exciting. I guess its the idea that someone might see you or you might get caught, but it is exciting and one thing led to another. About the one in the bar? I had too much friggin wine! Ha. Ha. It really wasn't as bad as it looks. He went to the men's room and he held the camera up as he was walking back. I looked around the room and nobody seemed to be paying any attention, so I flashed him my pussy. My skirt was back down in an instant. I swear it was. But I know in the picture it looks like I was sitting there with my skirt around my waist for everyone to see. And you can just guess the kind of mail I got when he posted that one. The others, well, its really just a matter of timing. It only takes a few seconds to snap the picture if you plan in advance what you're going to do. And if you decide to try it, be ready to get fucked or give Steve a blow job in the car because it drives them wild! Instant erection, and they want you to take care of it for them. Not that I mind. Ha. Ha. I strongly recommend it though. When we go out to do one I get wet as soon as we leave the house and I cum as soon as he touches me after we're done. Let me know if you try it.

As I said earlier, we have pictures and videos of us doing everything. Screwing in every position, blow jobs, him eating me, and cum shots, lots of cum shots. Cum all over me. And I know exactly what you mean about getting aroused from thinking about it. I initiate sex now as much as he does and it never used to be like that before. And I cum faster and more often. I can cum from giving Harry a blow job now too, which is good, and I can also masturbate to orgasm now which I never could before. Another thing is that Harry seems more attentive and romantic than he was before this started. Have you noticed that with Steve?

Well, it's late and I have to get some sleep, but I wanted to get this off to you right away. By the way, I hope I've proved to you I'm not just some horny guy. A horny girl? Yes! Ha. Ha. Thanks for the lift your mail gave me and I hope we've each found someone to share things with.

Love,

Gloria.

THIS IS FOR GLORIA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi,

I was anxious for your response too but I'm sorry if I kept you up late. It's just amazing to me that everything you write about we just did! Are you a mind reader, or what? Yes, Steve took pictures of me with cum on my face and just the other day I asked him to cum on me. I never did that before but I wanted him to do it. He came on my chest, neck and cheeks and splashed it all over my face and then I rubbed it into my skin, and I was cumming the whole time! I loved it! I haven't tried holding it in my mouth but now that you mentioned it I might. It's interesting what you said about things being visual. I hadn't thought about that at all. And no, we haven't taken any videos. We don't even have a video camera. Maybe I'll start saving up to buy him one. Ha. Ha. Steve sent up more pictures tonight, similar to last nights, but now my panties are off. Let me know what you think of them.

Thank you for answering my questions about the pictures in public. I'll let you know if we try it. And about them seeming more attentive and romantic? Let me tell you what happened today. Well, I have to start with last weekend. The pictures you're seeing now we took Friday night. On Saturday night we took more. We took them in the bedroom and I started off wearing a nightgown and sheer panties. I'm sure he'll send up some of them. Anyway, I got very aroused and he ate me, and I gave him a blow job (yes, he took pictures of it) I wanted him to fuck me. (Excuse the language, but that's what I was begging him to do.) I know this is getting long but the part I'm trying to get to is that he ripped my panties. First in the back so he could fuck me from behind and then in the front so he could finish. Anyway the panties were ripped to shreds. Then today in work I got a delivery. It was a yellow rose and what I thought was a box of candy. But when I opened it, with lots of nosy people watching me, of course, it was six pairs of sheer sexy panties and a note saying he bought extra in case I drive him crazy again. Isn't that sweet? But I think it's like you were saying. He hasn't done anything like that in a long time, and I love him for it. So I got home early and was waiting for him in a robe with nothing under it. I took it off as soon he walked in and gave him a blow job right there in the living room. And I came when he did just like you said in your mail. But I never would have dreamed about doing anything like that before this started. But now, I'm not sure if it's because I'm just horny or I feel more freedom to express myself. But whatever the reason I feel good and I feel so close to him.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Arlene

Mail:

When will we see your fucking pussy?

Response:

Have you checked lately?

Mail:

You're a sexy bitch. Do you like sucking cock?

Response:

I love sucking cock. And I love making James cum in my mouth so I can taste it and swallow it.

Mail:

I'd like to see a picture of you fucking. Do you have any? And would you send one to me?

Response:

Yes, I have pictures of James fucking me, but they're not for distribution. Sorry.

Mail:

Show us your pussy, you fucking slut. I want to see your fucking pussy.

Response:

You will. Tell me if you like it.

Mail:

My wife would agree to a threesome with you. Are you interested?

Response:

No thanks.

Mail:

Do you and James do threesomes? I'm a SWM age 35 and I'd travel for a chance to fuck you.

Response:

No thanks.

THIS IS FOR ARLENE!!!!!

Hi,

I love getting e-mail from you! We seem so much alike that I can't believe it. And you keep saying things I want to say but am afraid it might offend you, so I'm going to stop doing that and just say what I want to say using the words I want use. Okay?

I loved the stories you told me about Steve cumming all over you, ripping your panties off to fuck you and how you sucked his cock the other night when he got home. I like it sometimes when they treat you rough. Did he? Do you like it? Harry buys me slutty stuff sometimes (shelf bra, corset, crotch-less panties, etc.) and it drives him wild when I wear it for him. I usually suck his cock first and take his cum on my face for the camera and then he fucks the shit out of me in all different positions. He lasts a long time because he just came on me. I love it. I just keep cumming and cumming. And as long as we're telling blow job stories, (ha, ha) guess where I sucked his cock Saturday night. At the movies! In a God damned porno theater! We were out and looking for a movie but it was late and the ones we wanted to see were sold out. But on the way home we passed this porno theater and he suggested we give it a try. I thought he was kidding, but he wasn't, so I said okay. I was scared shit as we went inside because I don't know if women ever go into those places. We sat apart from the other people we could see and on the screen a woman was having a gang bang with five or six guys, getting fucked every which way while she sucked and jerked any cock that got near her. Harry started rubbing my tits while I watched several guys cum on the woman's face and even though I was scared I started to get turned on. He must have sensed it because he lifted my skirt and started playing with my pussy. It drove me wild and I came right away. Then I took his cock out intending to just give him a hand job but on the screen three women were sucking big cocks and well, I wound up kneeling on the floor with my blouse wide open and his cock in my mouth! I was petrified we might get caught but it was so God damned kinky. He came pretty fast and I came when he did so I made a mess because I was moaning too much to swallow and his cum dripped down my chin and all over my chest. And then when he pulled me back up to my seat we saw that other people seemed to have moved closer to us so we practically ran out of there. What a night. Do you think I'm crazy? Would you ever do something like that?

jamax
jamax
247 Followers
12