Smile for the Camera Ch. 06

Story Info
We meet Gloria and Harry.
3.8k words
4.38
46.9k
3
0

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 09/29/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jamax
jamax
247 Followers

My name is Arlene. My husband, Steve had been relating this story but in the last episode I took over. If you recall, Steve had taken some 'naughty' pictures of me one night when we were fooling around and then I agreed to let him post them to a bulletin board. This led to a lot of raunchy e-mail, hot sex between Steve and I, more pictures being sent, etc. We also began exchanging e-mail with another couple, Gloria and Harry, who were doing the same thing and because I was alone and horny I called her. She turned out to be just the same over the phone as in her e-mails.

When we checked the mail the next night I was surprised that there was a message from Gloria.

THIS IS FOR ARLENE!!!!

Hi, sweetie,

I kept thinking about what you said about wondering what I looked like without the black stripe so I talked Harry into scanning this picture. It's of both of us from a birthday party we went to last month.

I don't want you to feel obligated to send us a picture of you. That's not why I'm doing it. I hope you understand. I just want you to know what I look like and if Steve is curious about Harry he can also see how ugly he is. (ha, ha.)

I'll call you later (Thursday.)

Cuz

"You better look at this," I called to Steve. He slid his chair over and read the note.

"It's to be expected, I guess," he said. "Do you look at it?"

"Where is it?"

"The attachment," he said showing me the icon. He double clicked it with the mouse and we watched as a picture painted the screen.

"Shit, she has clothes on," he teased and I knew he wasn't mad. They were standing together on a patio. She had on a skirt and blouse and he was wearing a golf shirt and jeans. I looked very closely at Gloria's face and decided she was very attractive. Harry was okay looking in a distinguished sort of way.

"What do you think?" I asked Steve.

"He's so handsome," he chuckled.

"I mean Gloria!"

"She's cute," he said.

"I think so too," I said. "Should we send them one of us?"

"Clothed or naked?"

"Stop it!" I pouted. "This is serious."

"You want to, don't you?"

"Yes, I feel like we're friends, but I want to know what you think."

"The picture is no big deal," he said. "But next she'll want to meet you, or the four of us to meet."

"But you like him, don't you?"

"I do."

"They sent us theirs, it just seems right to send them one of us."

"Okay," he said. "Someone took one of us at that wedding that came out good."

"Can I see it?"

"Sure." We moved back to his system and he clicked around. Then I saw the now familiar little pictures fill the screen. He scanned them and then clicked on one. The screen filled with a nice picture of us standing with our arms around each other.

"It is nice," I said. "Are you sure you don't mind?"

"Positive," he said, "just compose a note and I'll show you how to attach it."

THIS IS FOR GLORIA!!! (And Harry if he wants to see it.)

Here's one of us.

Arlene

I nodded to him and watched as he clicked 'attachment' and then browsed to add the file name. "Done," he said as he clicked the send button.

"Thank you," I said and then I gave him a peck on the lips.

We went back to answering mail and a half hour later the phone rang. The phone was on Steve's desk and he picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Yes."

"Oh, hi, Gloria," he said and my ears perked up. "Arlene is right here. Hang on a second." He moved the phone over to my desk and handed me the receiver.

"Hi," I said.

"Hi. Did you get my mail?"

"Yes, we just looked at it."

"Are you mad at me for sending it?"

"No. Why would I be mad."

"Do you swear you're telling the truth? It wasn't too pushy?"

"We just sent you one of us. Does that answer your question?"

"No shit?"

"No shit."

"Let me check and I'll call you right back, okay?"

"Okay," I said.

"She's going to check and then she'll call back," I said to Steve.

"I think we're going to need another phone down here," he sighed.

"Stop," I said and he laughed. "You're going to have to explain to me how this E-mail works some day."

"Yes, dear," he said without taking his eyes off his monitor.

"You're not listening to me," I pouted.

"No, dear," he droned and then the phone rang.

"Did you get it?" I said when she answered.

"Yes," Gloria squealed. "You're not better looking than me, you're just dressed nicer."

"Whatever you say," I laughed.

"Steve is cute, what do you think of Harry?"

"He's very attractive."

"Did Steve see the picture?"

"Yes."

"Well, what did he say?"

"He said Harry was very handsome."

"I'm going to punch your lights out, you slut!" I had to laugh and heard Gloria laughing with me.

"Well, after he complained that you had clothes on, he said you were cute," I said when she stopped laughing.

"Well, I am."

"Yes you are."

"So are you," Gloria said.

"Thank you."

"Do I sound insecure?" Gloria asked.

"Very," I said and they we laughed again.

"Is Steve right there with you?"

"Could you please call me back from another room so we can talk without them listening?" Gloria said.

"Sure," I said. "Five minutes?"

"Thank you."

"I'm going to call her back from upstairs," I said to Steve after she hung up.

"Yes, dear," he said, and I slid my chair over to his and punched him on the shoulder.

"What?" he asked.

"Thank you for sending our picture. It made her very happy."

"I didn't do it to make her happy."

"I know," I said and then I kissed him. "Thank you."

"You're welcome."

"Oh, my God!" I said when I saw Steve and looked at my watch. It was eleven o'clock. "We've been talking for two hours!"

"You're right," Gloria said. "And we were just getting warmed up." We laughed and said good night promising to talk again very soon.

When I went down to the den the next night there was a new phone on my desk. "Thank you, honey," I said thinking how considerate he always was to me.

"They were on sale," he said. Just then the phone rang and I answered it.

"Hello."

"Arlene?" a man's voice asked.

"Yes."

"It's Harry. Gloria's husband."

"Hi Harry," she said.

"Hi," he said. "I was wondering if I could talk to Steve for a few minutes before you and my wife monopolize the phone all night again."

"Don't be fresh," she said.

"Please?"

"Okay," I said. "It's Harry. He wants to talk to you." Steve picked up the other phone and I listened to his side of the conversation."

"Hi... Yeah... Your voice is as ugly as your face... Now, now, no cursing... Yeah... Didn't I explain that to you once before? Okay... No problem..." He started talking technical about cameras and computers and I started answering some mail. After fifteen minutes passed I began getting impatient to talk to Gloria. I looked at Steve and he smiled at me. "Same here... Yeah. Two pushy broads... Maybe we should just stay on the phone and really get them pissed off."

"Hey!" I squealed.

"I can hear the whining in stereo," Steve laughed. "Yeah. No problem at all, Harry. If you have any problem yank the phone away from Gloria. I'll hear Arlene scream and know you want to talk again. Knock it off! Yeah... Okay... Hello, Gloria... Yes, she's right here... Well, then I might overhear some of your secret stuff... Right... That would be awful... I'll tell her... Ta, ta." He hung up and I made a face at him. "She'll call you right back," he said, "but she said you had to get to a comfy phone for another long chat."

"Oh," I said. "Do you mind?"

"Get out of here," he chuckled.

"I really like her," I said as she cuddled in Steve's arms.

"Really? I'm surprised you have any voice left."

"We just seem so much alike, and we can talk about anything."

"Good," he said as he hugged me. "I'm happy for you."

"Did you and Harry have a nice talk?"

"Well, it wasn't two hours."

We were busy on Friday night and had a business dinner to go to on Saturday. We were getting dressed when the phone rang at six o'clock. It was Gloria. "I was hoping I would catch you," she said when I answered.

"We're just getting dressed," I said.

"Are you taking the camera?" she teased.

"Knock it off!" I laughed. "What's up?"

"We wanted to invite you out to brunch tomorrow," Gloria said. "There's a place that has a terrific buffet from eleven to three and we were hoping you could meet us there. What do you think?"

"I'll have to ask Steve."

"I understand. Can you call me back and let me know?"

"Okay."

"That was Gloria. They want us to meet them at a restaurant for brunch tomorrow."

"Do you want to?"

"I'd like to but it's up to you. I'll do whatever you say."

"Uh, oh," he said.

"What?"

"I get nervous when you act submissive."

"I always do what you say."

"Yeah, right," he chuckled.

"So, what do you think?"

"Were you planning on cooking me a huge breakfast tomorrow?"

"No," she laughed.

"Well, I'm not going to eat much at the Japanese restaurant tonight so I know I'll be hungry tomorrow."

"Thank you, honey," I said as I hugged him. "You're so good to me."

"Hello," Gloria said.

"We'll meet you."

"Terrific!"

"Where is the place?"

We pulled up to the restaurant at eleven fifteen and I felt very nervous. I realized that Harry had seen me naked and Steve had seen Gloria the same way. It scared me but I wanted to meet Gloria face to face. Our friendship had been growing so fast and this had to happen sooner or later if we were to continue. But the pictures and other things we did were the major reason we were friends, so I knew we had to go through with it. Steve seemed as relaxed as he always did as we walked inside and looked around. I spotted Gloria waving to us right away and we walked over to the table. Gloria met me a few feet away and gave me a big hug and then Steve held out his hand to her. She pushed it aside and kissed him on the cheek and then Harry was there greeting us. We finally got untangled and sat down. "Did you find it okay?" Gloria asked as Harry poured us coffee.

"No problem," I said. "Once I got lazy bones moving."

"I get nothing but abuse," Steve said.

"How was your dinner last night?" Gloria asked.

"It sucked," Steve said and Harry cracked up. "And I'm starving," he added. "Anyone for some food?" We all got up and Gloria squeezed my hand as we walked to the buffet.

"I'm so happy that we're finally meeting," she whispered.

"Me too," I said and I meant it.

There was some talk between Harry and Steve and me and Gloria but for the most part the four of us were in the same conversation. Steve seemed to be in a good mood and he had us all laughing at his self depreciating humor. It was more than an hour later when Steve said he was going for seconds and asked if anyone wanted anything. Harry and I said no but Gloria said she wanted to browse and would go with him. "He's really a nice guy," Harry said to me when they were alone.

"I know," Arlene agreed.

"I'm glad that we could meet and get to know each other better."

"It's a lot better than E-mail," I said.

"And you don't have a blurry face," he said. I tried not to blush and I felt a tingle between my legs at his remark.

We talked for another hour discovering each other's last names and addresses, and that we only lived twenty minutes from each other. Then it was time to leave. "Are you busy next Saturday?" Gloria asked.

"We have something with one of Steve's friends," I said. "Why?"

"We wanted to have you over for dinner," Gloria said sadly.

"And I thought maybe I could talk you into looking at my equipment," Harry added. I felt their disappointment as I looked at Steve.

"I might be able to wiggle out of next Saturday," he said and everyone's face brightened. "But I won't know until Wednesday. Is that too late?"

"No," Gloria said quickly. "I'm sure Arlene and I will be talking and she can let me know."

We walked out together and Gloria gave me a big hug. "It was great meeting you, Cuz," she said.

"Same here, Cuz," I said. Then Gloria moved over to Steve and Harry was standing in front of me.

"Nice meeting you," Harry said and then he leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. We both turned and saw Gloria giving Steve a big hug, and then Steve and Harry shook hands.

"That was fun, wasn't it?" I said to Steve as we walked to the car.

"Yeah," Steve said. "They're very nice."

"I think so too. Do you think we'll be able to go there Saturday?"

"Nag, nag, nag," he teased.

"I'm sorry," I said quickly.

"That's okay. I'll do my best."

"I know."

"Harry really likes Steve," Gloria said to me on Monday night. "What did Steve say?"

"He likes Harry, and he even likes you," I said.

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"I'm not sure I want him liking a slut."

"You bitch!" Gloria squealed and then we both laughed. "When do I get to see you flashing your boobs in the park miss goody two shoes?"

"Steve's sending them up tonight."

"How about the blow job? Will I get to see that too?"

"No! Have you flashed your pussy in any new department stores?"

"Arlene!" We both giggled and it was a while before we stopped. "Harry liked you too, by the way."

"I'm glad," I replied.

"I hope you'll be able to make it over on Saturday."

"Me too."

"Will nagging him help?"

"No. I already tried."

"He wants to come, doesn't he?" and then we both giggled at her choice of words.

"He does. He wouldn't have said anything if he didn't."

"We're you nervous about meeting Harry?" she asked.

"Because he saw my pictures?"

"Yes."

"Yes. But I wanted to meet you."

"The same here," Gloria said. "Sometimes when I go to lunch and I walk down the street I look at men and wonder if any of them have seem me naked. It makes me wet to think about it. Does that happen to you?"

"Not yet, but now it probably will."

"I'm corrupting my poor cousin," Gloria laughed.

"You are," I said.

"Well I'm not the slut with pictures of cum dripping from her pussy," Gloria teased.

"That was an accident!" I said.

"Some accident."

"Well I'm not the slut who gets fucked up the ass."

"Arlene!" Gloria squealed to more laughter.

"You must be running out of pictures," Gloria said. "Any plans for more?"

"Not that I know of but that's Steve's department."

"And you're sure nagging won't help about Saturday?"

"Positive."

"How about promising him sexual pleasures?"

"Hmmm, I hadn't thought of that."

"Well think about it."

"Maybe one of my extra special blow jobs," I giggled.

"You're always giving him extra special blow jobs. Why don't you offer him your ass."

"What?"

"Let him fuck you up the ass."

"Gloria!"

"Do it for your cousin," Gloria laughed. "You'll like it. I know you'll like it."

"Stop it!"

"Won't you take a big, hard cock up your little ass for your favorite cousin?"

"Gloria!" I squealed to hysterical laughter.

"I have to work late tomorrow night," Gloria said when she stopped laughing. "Call me as soon as you know on Wednesday, okay?"

"I'm not talking to you," I pouted.

"Don't be such a baby. It's just like having your temperature taken rectally only the thermometer is much bigger and it makes you cum."

"You're impossible," I laughed.

"Call me, okay?"

"Okay."

"Love ya."

I was anxious for Steve to get home on Wednesday night and when he did I kept waiting for him to say something. After a half hour of small talk I couldn't take it any longer. "What about Saturday!" I blurted and he started to laugh.

"You did good," he said. "A whole half hour. I had you figured for ten minutes."

"We can go?" I asked him.

"I wiggled," he said and I hugged him.

"You're a bum for making me wait like this."

"I know, but you love me anyway, right?"

"Very, very much," she said.

"Hi," I said when Gloria answered the phone.

"Well?"

"Well what?"

"Can you make it on Saturday?"

"He wiggled," I laughed.

"Terrific! Did you let him fuck you up the ass?"

"Gloria!"

"Grump! But I'm so happy I'll forgive you. I was thinking we would just barbecue. Is that okay?"

"That's fine."

"I'll get some nice steaks, Steve likes steak, doesn't he?'

"Yes, but what about what I like?"

"Who cares," Gloria giggled.

"You're terrible," I said. "What time?"

"We'll be home all day. Can you come... arrive early?"

"What's early?"

"How about breakfast? Would that be too early?"

"Gloria!"

"As early as you can would be fine," Gloria said. "What would be good for you?"

"We have our chores and shopping and stuff... Around five?"

"Great! And dress casual okay?"

"Shorts?"

"Yes. Then we can just relax."

"Sounds good."

"Harry will be happy. All week long he's been saying maybe Steve can help me with this, and maybe with that."

"He won't mind helping him."

"Great."

"But he was a real rat tonight."

"What did he do?"

"When he came in I kept waiting for him to say if we could go or not and he just kept making small talk for a half hour. Finally I couldn't take it anymore and when I asked him he laughed at me. He said he figured I could only take it for ten minutes but I lasted a half hour."

"That was mean."

"I know."

"But you should let him fuck you up the ass anyway."

"You're impossible!"

"I know. But I'm so happy we'll all be seeing each other again."

"Can I bring anything?"

"No. I'll take care of everything."

"I need directions."

"It's easy," Gloria said, and I began writing them down.

We stopped at the liquor store on the way and Steve bought three bottles of wine. It was five after five when we pulled into the driveway of a large house. "You're late!" Gloria called as she walked out the front door to greet them.

"Grump!" I called and then Harry walked out. They showed us inside and Steve stopped to look at the high ceilings.

"Very nice," Steve said.

"My grandmother left me some money when she died and it seemed like a good investment," Harry said almost defensively.

"I like it," I said and Gloria beamed.

"I understand you have some chores lined up for me," Steve said as he handed Harry the wine.

"You don't have to..." Harry stammered.

"Will you still feed me if I don't?"

"Well..." Harry laughed.

"Lets get to it," Steve said.

"Let me show you the house," Gloria said as she took my arm.

"I thought you'd never ask," I said.

We heard Steve and Harry laughing as we walked through the house and Gloria showed me every room. We were out on the patio talking when Steve and Harry joined us an hour later. "How did he do?" Gloria asked Harry.

"He did everything on my list and few more to boot," Harry said.

"What was the problem hooking the digital camera to the TV?" Gloria asked him.

"Err..." Harry said. "Something about hooking up the input to audio instead of video?"

"A minor oversight," Steve said. "Now can I have a beer?"

"You can have anything you want," Harry said.

Harry brought out some beer and lit the grill then we made small talk for a while. It was all very relaxed, like we had known each other forever. Gloria asked for some wine and Harry brought out the bottles Steve had bought. "This is nice," Gloria said as she took a sip and Steve seemed pleased. We drank two bottles during dinner and started on the third after coffee. Then the conversation turned towards the pictures we posted and the mail we were getting. It made Arlene feel a little strange but some of the stories were funny and we seemed to be getting the same type of mail from the same people. When the wine was finished I felt a bit tipsy and thought Gloria was acting the same way.

We went downstairs to a large rec room and Harry pored us all more wine I felt absolutely stoned ten minutes later when Gloria put some slow music on. Harry took Gloria in his arms and they started to dance. I felt like she couldn't stand so Steve led me over to a couch and I sat down on his lap. He kissed me and I felt his hand sliding up the inside of my thigh. "Not here, honey," I whispered to him.

jamax
jamax
247 Followers
12