Smile for the Camera Ch. 07

Story Info
Why did you let him fuck her?
6.3k words
4.5
77.1k
13

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 09/29/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jamax
jamax
247 Followers

My name is Arlene. My husband, Steve told you the first four episodes of this story but then I took over. If you recall, Steve had taken some 'naughty' pictures of me one night when we were fooling around and then I agreed to let him post them to a bulletin board. This led to a lot of raunchy e-mail, hot sex between Steve and I, more pictures being sent, etc. We also began exchanging e-mail with another couple, Gloria and Harry, who were doing the same thing. This led to lots of phone calls between us, the inevitable meeting, which we did over brunch, and now we were at their house and I had just agreed to a game of strip poker.

*

Harry filled our glasses again while Gloria got a deck of cards. I already felt stoned and my head was spinning, but I took a big drink of wine after Steve handed me my glass because I was so nervous. Steve and Harry said we had to start with no shoes or socks so we all took them off. Then Steve pulled me down next to him on one couch and Harry and Gloria sat across from us on another couch as Gloria dealt the cards out on the coffee table. Harry explained that the game was five card stud with the loser having to remove an article of clothing.

Steve lost the first hand and calmly took off his shirt. He had nothing on underneath it. Then Gloria lost the next hand. She laughed nervously and Harry and Steve leered as she took her shirt off over her head exposing her low cut bra.

"Look at those tits," Harry said to Steve as he rubbed his hand over Gloria's cleavage. "Don't they look better in person?"

"Very nice," Steve said, and I felt my face turning red. Harry lost the next hand and removed his shirt, and then I lost the next hand. I looked at Steve but he just grinned.

"Come on, Cuz," Gloria said to me. "I don't want to be the only one half undressed in front of these horny guys." I felt my fingers trembling as I unbuttoned my blouse and slowly took it off. Harry was gawking at me and I blushed when Steve ran his hand over my tits.

"I like this game," Harry said to Steve as he stared at my chest. I couldn't believe I had taken my blouse off in front of him.

Gloria lost again and she did a little dance as she wiggled out of her shorts. She had on black, low-cut bikini panties and it made me feel strange that Steve was staring at her so I took a big swig of wine. Gloria giggled when Harry rubbed her ass and then everything started to slow down.

Steve lost the next hand and took his pants off. His cock was hard and it was pushing against his shorts. "All right!" Gloria laughed and Steve smiled at her.

Gloria dealt the cards and I lost again. They all looked my way and watched me as I stood up. I reached behind my back to my her shorts and then I slowly let them fall to the floor. Harry's eyes were glued to my crotch and it made me feel very odd. Then Steve started rubbing my ass. I was wearing sheer white bikini panties and I knew they could see my pussy through them. I quickly sat down and I kept thinking that I was just in my bra and panties, and wondering what I would do when I lost again.

Gloria lost the next hand. She seemed a little nervous as she reached behind her back and unsnapped her bra. "Now you'll see her tits in person," Harry said to Steve.

"I'm waiting," Steve laughed. Gloria looked at Steve and licked her lips, and then she slowly let her bra slide down her arms. Steve looked at Gloria's tits and it made me feel a little jealous. Gloria smiled at me and then she began dealing the cards again. Harry lost and quickly took off his pants. I tried not to look but my eyes were drawn to his crotch. He had a big bulge in his underwear and I felt myself turning red when he noticed me looking at it. I just stared at the cards as Gloria dealt again. Steve lost the hand and he calmly took his shorts off. His cock was rock hard and pointing straight up. Gloria's eyes opened wide as she gaped at it.

"Stop looking at his cock," Harry teased Gloria, and she blushed as she looked away.

"Hurry up you guys," Steve laughed as the cards were dealt again. I lost the hand. I was trying to figure out what to do but Steve didn't wait for me. He unsnapped my bra but I held it up with my arms. "They've already seen you naked," he whispered to me. I hesitated for a second and then I slowly let my bra fall away.

"Much nicer in the flesh," Harry said as he looked at my chest with a big grin on his face. "Much better than with a blurry face." Steve began rubbing both of my tits with one hand and I felt very confused. I was embarrassed but I also felt very excited. I was self conscious about Harry and Gloria seeing my tits but I felt my pussy starting to get wet. Steve was out of the game because he was naked and he rubbed my back as they played the next hand. Harry lost and he seemed very happy about it. He pulled his shorts down and my eyes went right to his erect cock. It was shorter than Steve's but it was thicker. I tried not to look but my eyes were drawn to it, and I saw Gloria ogling Steve's cock again.

"Well, I guess the game is over now," I stammered.

"No!" Steve and Harry yelled at the same time.

"Maybe we should just take our panties off together," Gloria said to me, "instead of only one of us?"

"That sounds like a good idea," Harry said.

"It does," Steve agreed.

"Come on," Gloria said to me as she stood up. My head was spinning and my whole body was tingling as I looked at Steve to see what he wanted me to do.

"Go ahead," he said. "Take them off." I stood up and when Gloria started pulling her panties down, I did the same thing. Steve and Harry whistled and laughed and then all four of us were naked. I just stood there not knowing what to do until Steve pulled me down on his lap and kissed me. His tongue felt so nice in my mouth and then his hand began rubbing my tits. I knew they shouldn't be doing this in front of other people but I was high and it felt so good. We broke the kiss and then I jumped when a flash went off.

"What are you doing!" I yelled when she saw Harry with a camera in his hands.

"Just a little memento," Harry laughed. "Come on, Gloria," Harry said. "Pose for me. We need some new pictures."

"Okay," Gloria said. "What should I do?"

"Just look sexy for the camera," Harry told her. Gloria smiled and Harry took her picture. "That's it," he encouraged her. "Very nice. But don't cover your tits." Gloria put her arms down and the camera snapped again. "Now lie down," Harry said. Gloria laid on her side on the couch and propped her head up with her hand. "That's it," Harry said. "Now open your legs a little. Let me see some pussy." I was shocked, but Gloria spread her legs open a little and Harry kept snapping pictures. "Do you want to take some?" Harry asked Steve.

I started to say 'no' just as Steve said 'yeah' and Harry handed him the camera. "No," I whispered to Steve.

"Come on," he said. "Just a few. You're already naked and you look so sexy."

"But..." I stammered.

"Come on," he said. "Do it for your fans." He stood up and snapped a picture and we both laughed. "That's it," he said. "Come on. Look sexy for the camera." I knew I shouldn't be doing it, but Gloria and Harry were both looking at me expectantly. And I felt flattered too. I smiled and Steve took a picture. Then I laid down on the couch like Gloria had done. "So sexy," Steve said, and I had to smile. He took a few pictures from different angles and I realized I was enjoying the attention. "Now spread your legs open," he told me. I saw Gloria and Harry looking at me and I hesitated. Then I lifted one leg up and bent it at the knee. I knew my pussy was showing completely and it made me very hot. Steve smiled and took a few pictures and Harry smiled at me as he gazed between my legs. "Will you rub it for me?" Steve asked. But before I could answer, he said "Oops, the camera is full." Steve handed Harry the camera and sat down alongside of me as Harry went over to the entertainment center.

"You were hot," Steve whispered.

"It was embarrassing," I whispered back.

"They've already seen you naked," he said and then Gloria was handing out the wine glasses again.

"I'm already stoned out of my mind," I laughed.

"A little more won't hurt," Steve giggled. We each took a sip and then the picture of me naked on Steve's lap was on the screen. I blushed until Gloria's picture was showing.

"What a body," Harry yelled, and we all laughed.

"I can't wait to see yours," Steve whispered in my ear, but I noticed that he was looking at Gloria on the screen as he said it. Then Harry pushed another button and a picture like a Polaroid came out of another box. Harry sat down next to Gloria and he put her hand on his cock. She started to stroke it as she looked at the screen. Soon my face and body flashed on the screen and I felt myself starting to turn red again. Steve put his arm around my shoulders and then he moved my hand to his cock. I squeezed it and it felt so hot. I saw Harry glancing at me as I started to jerk Steve's cock up and down but then he looked back to the screen. "You look beautiful," Steve whispered to me. "I love your tits." He kissed my shoulder and I shuddered. The whole scene was so unreal. My naked picture was on the TV screen and I was jerking Steve's hard cock while Gloria was fondling Harry's cock. Then the screen went blank and we all looked a little embarrassed. Harry got up and fooled with the camera again, and then he announced that it was ready for more pictures. "How about you and Arlene together," Harry said to Gloria. Gloria looked at me and I looked at Steve.

"Your adoring fans will love it," Steve said to me.

"Okay," I said. Steve helped me up and I walked over next to Gloria. Harry snapped our picture and then Gloria asked him how they should pose.

"Show me your tits," Harry said. "Put your hands behind your heads." Gloria put both hands behind her head and her tits pushed out at the camera.

"Come on, Cuz," Gloria said to me. I put her hands behind her head like Gloria had and looked at Steve. He smiled as Harry took some pictures.

"Now sit down and show us some pussy," Harry said. Gloria laughed and sat down on the couch pulling me down next to her.

"Like this?" Gloria asked as she lifted her knees and spread her legs apart.

"Oh yeah," Harry said as he snapped a picture of her pussy.

"I want a picture like that too," Steve laughed as he took the camera from Harry. "Open up wide," he said to me. I lifted my knees and spread my legs wide apart. I knew my pussy must be gaping open but I held them there while Steve took pictures.

"Put your arm around her, Gloria," Harry said. "Get closer together." Gloria put her arm around my shoulder and pulled me close to her while Steve took more pictures. "Kiss her," I heard Harry say as if he was very far away. Then Gloria turned my head with her hand and pressed her lips on mine. It was all like a dream and it seemed to be happening in slow motion. Gloria's lips felt so soft but I didn't know what to do. Then Gloria's tongue was pushing into my mouth and I felt her hand on my pussy. It was nice but it also scared me, so I pulled my lips away. "Oh yeah," Harry was saying. "That was so fucking hot! I can't wait any longer. Take pictures of me fucking her," he said to Steve and then he pulled Gloria away from me. I watched as Harry laid Gloria down on the couch and I stared at his cock as he pushed it into her pussy. Harry started to fuck Gloria and Steve took pictures while they thrashed and moaned beside me on the couch. It didn't seem to take long before they were both grunting and I knew he was shooting his cum into her.

"Oh brother!" Harry said as he collapsed on top of Gloria and then he and Gloria both started to laugh. "Did you get that on film?" Harry asked Steve.

"I sure did," Steve laughed.

"Good," Harry said. "Do you want me to take pictures of you while you fuck Arlene?"

"Yeah," Steve said.

I couldn't believe my ears but Steve handed the camera to Harry and walked over and sat down next to me. I thought briefly about complaining, but then he kissed me, and it felt so good to be in his arms. I pushed my tongue in his mouth and then his hands were moving over my body. Harry and Gloria must have gotten up because there was no one there when Steve laid me down on the couch on my back.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" Steve whispered.

"Yes..." I panted as I looked at his hard cock. My pussy was burning and I didn't care that people were watching. He slid his cock into my cunt and she started to fuck me. I was so fucking hot. I could hear the camera clicking but it made no difference to me. I just wanted to be fucked. I started to cum right away and I held Steve close as my orgasm rocked her body. He pushed his cock deep inside of me and held me tight while I came but I knew that he hadn't cum yet.

"Now you," I whispered to him.

"I want to cum in your mouth," he whispered back to me. "I want you to suck my cock." I felt like she was in a trance as Steve pulled his cock out of my cunt and then straddled my chest on his knees. He helped me prop my head up on the arm of the couch and then his cock was moving towards my face. I saw Harry out of the corner of my eye moving closer with the camera as I wetly kissed the tip of Steve's cock. "Oh, yeah," Steve sighed. "That feels so good." His cock felt nice on my lips so I started to lick it. I licked it all over until it was dripping with saliva and then I slowly let it slide through my lips and into my mouth as far as I could without gagging. I could hear the camera going off but I just wanted to suck Steve's cock and make him cum. I bobbed my head slowly until I heard him making the noises he made when he was ready to cum. I whimpered when he pulled his cock out of my mouth and I looked up at him just before his cock exploded. Hot sperm splattered across my cheek and nose and I heard herself moan. Then another spurt of cum hit my nose and lips. I could feel a long rope of sperm hanging from my chin as I opened my mouth in front of his cock. Sperm shot all over my tongue and then I closed my mouth around his cock and started sucking it again. My mouth quickly filled with his salty fluid and I had another orgasm as I swallowed it. I kept licking and sucking on his cock while I came until he had to pull it away from me. I could feel his cum all over my face as I opened my eyes and looked up at him. "That was so good," he said, and it made me feel warm inside that I had pleased him. "Now smile for the camera," he told me. I turned my head and Harry took another picture.

I just lay where I was on the couch and Steve sat down on the floor next to me as Harry started showing the pictures again. I watched the screen as pictures of me and Gloria appeared showing off our tits and then our pussies. "Look at those beautiful cunts," Harry said.

"Good enough to eat," Steve answered. I couldn't believe it was me on the screen with my legs spread apart and my pussy wide open like that. Then the pictures of me and Gloria kissing came up and it made me feel funny again. Gloria looked at me and smiled and I didn't know how to react. Then the screen changed and Gloria had her hand on my pussy and I remembered how different it had felt for Gloria to kiss me and touch me. Then there was a close up of Harry's cock and Gloria's cunt.

"Great shot," Harry said.

"It must be trick photography," Gloria laughed, "your cock isn't that big." Harry winced and we all laughed. Then Harry was fucking Gloria on the screen and I found herself impatient to see me and Steve. Then we were on the screen with Steve kissing me and rubbing my pussy. Then I was laying down and staring at his cock while it was poised above my cunt.

"Now that's a cock," Gloria giggled, and Harry winced again, but I wasn't paying much attention to them. I was wondering what my naked picture was doing on a TV screen with my legs spread open waiting to be fucked. Then Steve's cock was in me and I saw that I had wrapped my legs around his waist. I didn't even remember doing that. Then I seemed to be moaning in pleasure and cumming. The next picture was a close-up of Steve's cock and my face.

"Blow job time," Harry laughed and then I was licking Steve's cock on the screen. I put her hand on Steve's shoulder and he raised his arm and started rubbing my tits. Then there was a close-up of my face with the tip of Steve's cock in my mouth. My pussy started to get damp and I began to squirm. In the next picture I had half of Steve's cock in my mouth. "Deep throat," Harry laughed as the screen changed and I had three quarters of Steve's cock in my mouth. "You never suck my cock like that, Gloria. You should take blow job lessons from Arlene." In the next picture I had a long rope of Steve's sperm splattered across my face and I remembered how it felt. Then sperm was dripping from my nose and chin as Steve's cock shot cum in my open mouth.

"That was really good," Steve whispered to her. I kissed his hand and then he rubbed my tits again. In next picture his cock was in my mouth again and the last one was a close-up of me smiling at the camera with cum all over my face.

"You were really hot," Gloria said to me. I blushed not knowing what to say.

"Come on, people," Harry said. "More pictures. The four of us this time." Gloria smiled and got up and Steve took my hand and helped me up. I felt like I was in a daze. Harry set the camera on a tripod with a timer, and we followed him to the middle of the room. We all turned and faced the camera when he told us to, and it went off. Then Harry stood behind Gloria and Steve stood behind me. His arms encircled me and he was rubbing my tits when the camera went off again. We kissed and fondled each other for the next few and then we stopped. "I didn't get your asses," Harry said. "Why don't you both kneel on the couch and put your asses in the air."

"And then what's going to happen?" Gloria laughed. But she took my hand and we both knelt on the couch facing away from the camera.

"Bend over and spread your legs a little," Harry told them. "Lets get a little pussy in there too."

"They're just like little boys," Gloria said to me.

"I don't believe we're doing this," I replied.

"You were really hot when you sucked his cock," Gloria whispered. "And I liked kissing you." I blushed and then I heard the camera going off. A few seconds later I felt someone behind me. I looked back quickly and saw that it was Steve. He rubbed my ass with both hands and then I felt his cock spreading my pussy open. Then I saw Harry was also pushing his cock into Gloria. I moaned as Steve started to fuck me very slowly, and Gloria squeezed my hand. Steve fucked me nice and slow until I was almost ready to cum and then he stopped.

"Want to switch?" I heard Harry ask Steve. I couldn't believe it when I heard Steve say 'okay.' His cock moved out of me and then Harry was standing behind me. Before I could say anything Harry pushed his cock into my cunt and started to fuck me. "Oh, my God," I thought. "Another man is fucking me!" Gloria started to moan and I looked back and saw Steve fucking her. He saw me looking at him and he grinned. Then Harry started fucking me harder and in spite of myself I started to get turned on. A minute later they stopped, and switched again. I couldn't believe that I was letting two men just fuck me like this, one right after the other. I fucked back at Steve's cock and when I was close to cumming, they switched again. Harry rammed his cock in my cunt and started fucking me very hard. My tits were shaking as he slammed his cock into me over and over, and then I heard him grunt and felt his cock start twitching inside of me. I kept thinking that I was letting another man fuck me and he was cumming in my pussy. Then Gloria started to moan and I knew that Steve was cumming inside of her. It all seemed so crazy, but I started to cum too. I couldn't believe I was being fucked by another man and it was making me cum but I felt her cunt contracting around Harry's cock as me orgasm washed over me.

jamax
jamax
247 Followers
12