Smile for the Camera Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I crawled over to Steve and he held me while we all caught our breath. Harry and Gloria got up after a while and went to pour wine Steve and I and sat on the couch. "Why did you let him fuck me?" I asked.

"You came didn't you?" he said.

"Yes, but..." I stammered.

"It was kinky to see his cock in you," he said. "Didn't it make you hot?"

"I don't know," I said, feeling very confused.

"Just relax," he said and then he kissed me. "You're so fucking sexy tonight."

"Am I?" I asked him. "Am I turning you on?"

"Yes, you are," he said, and then he kissed me again.

"I like turning you on," I told him.

"That's a good girl," he said, and then Gloria was handing us wine. I drank some and felt very floaty again.

"That was really wild," Harry said.

"Yes, it was," Steve agreed.

"Kinky," Gloria said. "What do you think, Arlene?"

"I don't know," I said and it seemed to take forever for me to get the words out. "I never had two men fuck me like that before."

"But you liked it, didn't you?" Gloria asked.

"I don't know," I said. "Did you like it?"

"Yes," she said slowly. "It was wild having two cocks in me like that."

"Maybe we should both fuck you again," Harry said to Gloria.

"It's okay with me," Gloria giggled. "How about you, Arlene? Do you want them both to fuck you again?"

"I don't know," I said and I put my head on Steve's shoulder. I kept remembering how it felt to have Harry's cock in me while Steve was watching and fucking Gloria.

"Or maybe we should all work on one of you," Harry said to Gloria. "You seemed to like kissing Arlene and feeling her pussy before." Gloria laughed nervously and looked at me as she blushed.

"That's a good idea," Steve said, and then he turned to me. "Just lay down on the coffee table and relax," he said to me, "you'll like it," he added. Part of me wanted to say no, but I told herself I didn't want them to get mad at me. Steve helped me to sit on the coffee table and then he gently laid me down on my back. He leaned over and kissed me tenderly and then he started to rub my tits. My head was spinning and my body was tingling as Harry and Gloria moved to the other side of the coffee table and knelt down beside me. Then they all started to run their hands over my body. I didn't know what to do. I was very nervous but it also turned me on to feel their hands all over me. Then Harry started squeezing my tits and Gloria and Steve both rubbed my pussy. I saw Harry smiling at me and then Gloria started rubbing my tits while Harry stuck a finger up my cunt. Then Steve put a finger in my cunt and they both started to fuck them in and out.

"Why don't you eat her," I heard Harry say to Gloria. "I know you want to."

"Do you think I won't," Gloria said to Harry as she softly pinched my nipples.

"Do it," Harry told her. "I want to see you do it." Gloria leaned over and kissed me on the lips and I let her tongue slide into my mouth. Her kiss was soft and I started to swirl my tongue around hers. Then Gloria moved away and I felt Steve's and Harry's fingers move out of my cunt. I looked up and saw Gloria kneeling down between my legs. Gloria smiled at me and then she leaned forward and kissed my pussy. I squirmed as I felt Gloria's tongue press against my soft flesh.

"Ooooh..." I heard herself moan as Gloria started to lick my pussy. Then I felt hands on my tits and a cock brushed my face. I opened my eyes and saw Steve's cock over my mouth. I stuck out my tongue and licked it. Then I felt Harry's cock rubbing on my tits. "What's happening to me?" I thought as I heard the camera going off. Then Gloria started to lick my clit and I felt Harry's cock against her cheek as I licked Steve's cock. I thought about telling them to stop, but I felt so aroused. Just a little bit longer I thought as I pushed my pussy into Gloria's face and then suddenly I started to cum from Gloria's tongue. I humped my pussy against Gloria's mouth as I moaned and squirmed on the table feeling two cocks rubbing on my face and two different hands on my tits.

I seemed to cum for hours until Steve was making me kneel up on the table on my hands and knees. He stood in front of me and his hard cock was pointing right at my face. I leaned forward a little and took the head of his cock between my lips. It felt good to have his hard cock in my mouth. I heard the camera in the background and I wondered if it was getting another picture of me sucking his cock. Then I felt hands on my hips and a cock against my pussy, and I realized Harry was going to fuck me again. I moaned as Harry pushed his cock into me and I took more of Steve's cock in my mouth. Now I was sucking a cock and getting fucked at the same time. They slowly rocked me back and forth on their cocks and I felt Gloria's hands on my tits. I was getting very turned on again when they suddenly stopped. I opened my eyes and looked up at Steve and he caressed my hair. Then he walked around behind me and Harry came and stood in front of me. I moaned when Steve's cock slid into my pussy and when I opened my eyes Harry was holding his cock in front of my face. I stared at Harry's cock knowing what I was expected to do. Then I closed my eyes and took Harry's cock in my mouth.

"I'm sucking another man's cock," I thought as Harry pushed his cock between my lips. "I let another man fuck me and now I'm sucking his cock." The whole idea of having two cocks in me at the same time and the sound of the camera clicking made her very hot.

"That's it," Harry whispered. "Suck my cock. Take it." Until then I had just been holding Harry's cock in my mouth, but then Steve started to fuck me harder and I really started to suck Harry's cock. I couldn't believe I was doing it. I couldn't believe I was sucking another man's cock, but he had already fucked me and Steve's cock was driving me crazy. I started to rock back and forth as Steve drove his cock into me and I took more and more of Harry's cock in my mouth each time Steve drove me forward. Then Harry grunted and my mouth started filling up with his hot sperm. It surprised me and I felt it leaking out of my mouth and over my lips. Then Steve pulled me back on his cock as he started to cum deep in my pussy. My mouth was pulled away from Harry's cock and I felt hot sperm squirting on my face as I had a monster orgasm. Steve ground his cock into my cunt while I moaned and Harry's cock shot cum on my chin and then on my neck. When Steve's cock slipped out of me I slowly sank down on the coffee table thinking that I had sucked both of their cocks and they each had fucked me.

Steve and Gloria helped me off the coffee table and then Harry made Gloria lay down on it like I had. "Now it's your turn," Harry told Gloria as he rubbed her tits. Steve moved me so we were kneeling next to Gloria and then he put one of my hands on Gloria's tit. It felt so soft and I watched as Gloria's nipple got erect. Then Gloria reached up her hand and rubbed my tit.

"Do you want to kiss her," Steve whispered. "It's okay if you want to kiss her." I slowly leaned over and I could feel cum dripping from my face as I kissed Gloria gently on the lips. Then Gloria's tongue pushed into my mouth and we started to kiss harder. I felt dizzy as our tongues swirled together and we squeezed each other's tits.

"That's so sexy," Steve whispered to me and then I felt his hand between my legs. I was breathless when I finally lifted my head.

"I think she wants you to eat her now, Arlene," Harry said. "Are you going to eat her?"

"Why don't you," Steve said and then he helped me down to the end of the table. Gloria looked at me and then she spread her legs wide open. Gloria moaned when Steve put the palm of his hand on her pussy and started to rub it. "It's okay," Steve whispered to me. "I know you want to try it." He slowly pushed me forward and I knelt down lower between Gloria's legs until her pussy was gaping open in front of my face. "That's it," Steve said. "Now kiss it." I felt like I was in a trance. I leaned forward and tentatively kissed Gloria's wet pussy vaguely aware of the camera going off again. Gloria's pussy felt very soft and I could taste cum on it, but it didn't seem so bad. "Do it," Steve urged me. "Eat her." I stuck out my tongue to lick Gloria's pussy and I heard her moan. It got me very excited that I was turning Gloria on, so I licked her pussy again.

"Eat me..." Gloria moaned. "Please, Arlene... Eat me..." I sighed before I buried my face in Gloria's pussy and started to lick it all over. The more Gloria moaned and seemed to enjoy it, the more I relaxed and got into it. I could taste more sperm dripping from Gloria's cunt but it didn't bother me at all. I looked up and saw Harry and Steve squeezing Gloria's tits and rubbing their cocks on her face as she squirmed on the table. Then Gloria started to scream out in orgasm. It scared me at first, but then I realized that it was me that was making Gloria cum and it made me feel very funny. I rubbed Gloria's ass and kissed her thighs until she calmed down and then Harry made Gloria kneel up on the table like I had. I saw that Harry's cock was hard again as he pushed it into her mouth and she started to suck on it. Then Steve stood up and I saw that his cock was also hard again. He stood by Gloria's ass and looked down at me as he pressed the tip of his cock against Gloria's cunt. Gloria moaned as Steve pushed forward and I watched his cock disappear inside of her. He started to fuck Gloria very slowly and she started to rock back against him.

"I think Gloria should suck your cock," Harry said to Steve. "It's only fair after the great blow job Arlene gave me, and I really feel like fucking her." Steve nodded and took his cock out of her. I followed Steve as he and Harry traded places and I knelt down next to him.

Gloria moaned as Harry started fucking her and she took Steve's cock in her hand. It was all slick from her pussy as she moved it towards her mouth. She stuck out her tongue and licked it and it made me feel jealous again. Then Gloria took the tip of Steve's cock in her mouth and moaned again. I watched as Gloria's hand reached out and started to rub my pussy and then Gloria began eagerly bobbing her head on Steve's cock. "Rub her tits," Steve whispered to me, so I started to rub Gloria's tits and pinch her nipples. Gloria moaned around Steve's cock and I could see saliva dripping down her chin. Then Gloria whimpered when Steve took his cock out of her mouth but he started to rub the tip of it on her cheek. Gloria pressed against it and tried to lick it again. Then he rubbed his cock across her lips and she tried to get it in her mouth.

"Please," Gloria whispered. "Please let me suck it. I want to suck it." I looked at Steve and he fed his cock into Gloria's mouth. Gloria started sucking his cock greedily and I felt Gloria's fingers spread my pussy lips open. Then one of Gloria's fingers went into my cunt while her thumb rubbed my clit.

"What's happening to me?" I thought again. "I let two men fuck me and I sucked their cocks and I had sex with a woman and ate her pussy, and now I'm watching a woman suck Steve's cock while she finger fucks me." I rubbed Gloria's tits again while her hand worked on me and I could tell that Steve was almost ready to cum.

Harry started grunting as Steve took his cock from Gloria's mouth and I knew he was cumming in Gloria's pussy. Then Steve's cock exploded. A spurt of cum splashed Gloria's nose and then Steve turned his cock towards my face. I watched as the tip opened and a long rope of sperm splattered on my lips and chin. I started to cum from Gloria's hand and Steve pointed his cock back at Gloria's face. Gloria opened her mouth and cum squirted into it and then Steve rubbed the tip of his cock on Gloria's lips. Cum dripped down Gloria's chin until she got her mouth over the head of his cock again and I could see her gulping down his sperm.

After that we all seemed to collapse at the same time.

I vaguely remembered putting my clothes on and thinking that we had a lot to talk about as we drive home.

12