Smile for the Camera Ch. 09

Story Info
They're invited to see Gloria and Harry again.
5.3k words
4.56
42k
6

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 09/29/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jamax
jamax
248 Followers

My name is Arlene. My husband, Steve told you the first four episodes of this story but then I took over. If you recall, Steve had taken some 'naughty' pictures of me one night when we were fooling around and then I agreed to let him post them to a bulletin board. This led to a lot of raunchy e-mail, hot sex between Steve and I, more pictures being sent, etc. We met another couple, Gloria and Harry, who were doing the same thing. This led to lots of phone calls between us, the inevitable meeting, which we did over brunch, and then we went to their house and the four of us wound up having sex together!!!. Now they wanted to upload pictures of Gloria and I, together!

I thought about uploading the pictures on Wednesday. I told myself that they all wanted to and I would just go along with them, but it made me feel wicked and sexy. I told Steve when he got home and after dinner I called Gloria. "Hi," I said when Gloria answered.

"Hi, Cuz," Gloria said. "How are you?"

"Fine, thanks. You?"

"I'm good," she said. "Have you decided about the pictures?"

"Yes," I said. "It's fine with us."

"Oh, boy," Gloria said sounding excited. "Are we going to get mail!"

"Who knows," I said.

"We'll get mail, Cuz," Gloria said. "And I bet a lot of it will be from dikes."

"Do you really think so?"

"I know so," Gloria said. "Did Steve do up the pictures?"

"Yes. I saw them last night."

"Did they come out okay?"

"Yes. They look fine."

"Did he blur me or stripe me?"

"He striped you and blurred me," I giggled.

"I guess he didn't want to confuse our adoring public," Gloria laughed.

"He's e-mailing them to Harry and he asked if we could please allow them a few minutes to talk about who sends what."

"I guess we can give them a few minutes," I said. "Oh, and our new phone line gets installed on Friday so Harry won't be bugging me so much."

"Great," I said.

"And there's something else I want to tell you, but it's a bit delicate."

"Gloria," I pouted. "I thought we could talk about anything."

"It's about our husbands cocks," Gloria said.

"Oh," I said.

"Do you still want me to tell you?"

"Yes," I giggled.

"Steve's cock is big!" Gloria said. "I've seen a lot more cocks than you and his is big!"

"Oh," I said.

"Not that there's anything wrong with Harry's," I said. "But you saw that Steve's was bigger."

"Well, Harry's seemed thicker," I said.

"Yes," Gloria said. "And Harry isn't small, but Steve is big!"

"Okay," I said. "Thank you for your expert opinion."

"Hey!" Gloria screeched. "I think I've been insulted."

"Well, you told me you sucked a lot of cocks," I teased.

"Not a lot," Gloria said. "Just twenty or thirty."

"It was only twenty last night," I giggled.

"You bitch!" Gloria said and then we both laughed. "I slept around a lot my first year of college," Gloria said more seriously when we stopped.

"I was only teasing," I said. "I'm sorry if I offended you."

"Don't be silly," Gloria said. "After we've shared our husbands and made love to each other we should be able to talk about anything."

"I guess so," I said.

"We better let them talk now or they'll pout," Gloria said. "And I want to look at the pictures. I'll call you tomorrow night and we'll compare notes on our mail."

"Okay," I said.

On Thursday night we had tons of mail. Steve queued mine on my system and I scanned through it. Tits and pussies in stereo, you fucking dikes, do you eat each others pussies, I like your tits better, I can see right up your cunts, etc. "Do you have a lot too?" I asked Steve.

"Oh, yeah," he chuckled.

"What are they saying?" I asked him.

"The usual threesome and foursome invitations, did it turn me on to see you with another woman, did I fuck you, did I fuck Gloria, did we all fuck. Stuff like that."

"You're not telling them that we..."

"No one knows who we are," he laughed.

"Right," I said. "I forget sometimes." I looked at the message on my screen and decided to start answering.

Mail:

After you made out did you eat Lorrie's pussy?

Response:

Yes I did. And she ate mine.

Mail:

Did James and Ra both fuck you?

Response:

Yes. They took turns fucking both of us. And I sucked both of their cock and ate Lorie's pussy.

Mail:

Do you like eating pussy better than sucking cock?

Response:

I like sucking cock better.

Mail:

You told me you weren't bi and now I see you making out with Lorrie. What gives?

Response:

There's always a first time.

Mail:

You fucking whore! Did you have an orgy with Ra and Lorrie?

Response:

I wouldn't call it an orgy but they both fucked me and I ate them all. It was a lot of fun.

Mail:

You're much sexier than Lorrie. Could you send me a naked picture of you without the blurry face?

Response:

Thanks but no.

Mail:

Did you fuck Ra after you made out with Lorrie? Did you suck his cock too?

Response:

Yes, he fucked me, and yes, I sucked his cock. And if you're interested, I ate Lorrie's pussy too.

I felt myself getting more and more worked up as I answered the mail and it was ten o'clock when the phone interrupted me. "Hello, Gloria," Steve said as he picked it up. "Just a lucky guess," he laughed. "Thanks and yes we did," he said. "Arlene is right here," he said, "do you want to take it upstairs?"

"If you don't mind," I said.

"No problem," he said. I went up to the bedroom and heard Gloria laughing when I picked up the phone.

"I'm on," I said.

"I'm gone," Steve said.

"I told you we'd get tons of mail," Gloria said.

"Yes you did," I agreed.

"And they said I'm prettier than you," Gloria teased.

"Bullshit!" I laughed. "Who?"

"Steve127," Gloria said. "He said I was sexier than you."

"He said the same thing to me!" I squealed. "And then he asked for a picture!"

"That bastard!" Gloria yelled and we both laughed. "I guess we're officially dikes now."

"Don't say that," I told her.

"Did you get a lot asking if we all fucked?" Gloria asked.

"Yes."

"What did you tell them?"

"That we did."

"You slut!" Gloria squealed.

"What did you tell them?" I asked.

"That we did," Gloria said and we both laughed again. "Did you tell them that we ate each other?"

"Yes," I whispered.

"Good girl," Gloria giggled.

"One girl had asked me before if I was bi and I said no, so she wrote asking me what gives."

"What did you tell her?"

"That there's always a first time," I answered.

"It's amazing," Gloria said. "Did you suck James' cock, did James fuck you, did you eat June's pussy, did they double team you."

"Double team?"

"Get with it, Cuz! They double teamed both of us!"

"You mean..."

"One in your pussy and one in your mouth," Gloria said. "Or I guess it could be one in your pussy and one up your ass."

"That would be you!" I laughed.

"Hey!" Gloria squealed.

"Well, I don't take it up the ass."

"Not yet," Gloria said to more giggles.

"Did you tell them you sucked Harry's cock?"

"Yes."

"One guy asked me if I sucked James cock and did my husband watch," Gloria said.

"What did you tell him?"

"That Ra was fucking me from behind while I did it so I guess he watched."

"It's all so crazy," I said.

"I know," Gloria said, "but I'm happy you agreed to upload these pictures."

"Why?" I asked.

"I don't know," Gloria said. "It just makes me feel good... feel closer to you."

"They can't see our faces," I said. "No one knows who we are."

"I know," Gloria said. "But I like us being there together."

"The slut cousins?" I laughed.

"Yes," Gloria said. "What are you doing this weekend?"

"We have a party tomorrow night and we'll probably go to the movies on Saturday. How about you?"

"We have tickets to a play tomorrow and a boring dinner with Harry's family on Saturday," Gloria said. "What a drag."

"We can talk Sunday night and see what other mail we get," I said.

"Right. And who says I'm sexier than you."

"Sluttier," I teased.

"Your the sluttiest!" Gloria giggled.

"I am not!"

"You are! You sucked my husband's cock and let him fuck you."

"Gloria!" I squealed.

"Well, you did," Gloria laughed.

"Well, so did you!"

"But you did it first so I had to," Gloria laughed.

"You're a bitch," I laughed.

"I know," Gloria said. "And I love it."

"You're impossible," I told her.

"I know," Gloria laughed. "But you're catching up to me."

We were just beginning to get dressed on Saturday night when Gloria called. "Are you guys still going to the movies?" she asked.

"Yes," I answered.

"I told you we had dinner with Harry's family but I just found out we'll be home a lot earlier than we expected. Why don't you drop over after the movie for coffee or something," I said.

"I'll ask Steve," I said nervously.

"Okay," she said pleasantly. "Harry wants to talk to him."

I told Steve that Gloria had invited us over and he said Harry had told him. We both started to get dressed and I stood by my closet and wondered what to wear. I settled on a short skirt and a sweater with buttons and started to get dressed. "Are we going to go over there after the movie?" I asked Steve trying to sound casual.

"I don't know," he said. "Do you want Harry to fuck you again?"

"Stop it!" I scolded him. He rubbed my ass and he started laughing.

"We'll see how we feel later," he said.

We had a nice dinner and I drank a little more wine then I usually would, and then we went to the movie. It wasn't very crowded and there was no one sitting near us. I snuggled up to Steve as the lights went down and he put his arm around me. I tried to watch the movie but I kept thinking about what had happened the week before and I kept wondering if we were going to go over there. I kept remembering how it felt when Harry fucked me. And I kept picturing his cock in front of my face. Then it would be replaced by Gloria's pussy. My thinking was interrupted when I felt Steve's hand on my tit. He began rubbing the side and it felt nice so I moved closer to him. "I wish you weren't wearing a bra," he whispered.

"Me too," I sighed, suddenly feeling very horny. His fingers moved to the top button of my sweater and I looked around to see if anyone was watching as he opened it and the next one. Then his hand slid inside and started rubbing my tit through my bra. I put my hand on his lap and felt his cock. It was stirring. I gently caressed his cock through his pants while he rubbed both of my tits and I kept getting hotter and hotter. After a while Steve moved his other hand to my knee and then slid it up my thigh, but he couldn't get very high because of my skirt.

"I want to touch your pussy," he whispered in my ear.

"Oh yes, honey," I sighed.

"Lift your skirt," he whispered. I lifted my ass off the seat and then I pulled my skirt all the way up. When I sat back down the crotch of my panties was showing. Steve's hand went right to my pussy and I spread my legs open for him. His fingers danced up and down my slit and he opened the rest of the buttons of my sweater. His hand slid under my bra and began pinching my nipple and I pushed forward on the seat. Now my legs were spread wide open and my sweater was completely unbuttoned. And we were in a public theater with people all around us! He rubbed my tits and my pussy and I opened his fly. His cock sprang out and I took it in my hand and started to jerk it. Then he pushed my panties to the side and started to finger my clit. I had to clench my teeth to keep from screaming out as I started to cum. I humped my pussy against his hand and he pinched my nipple very hard. Then I buried my face in his neck as my orgasm shook my body. I had to squeeze my thighs on his hand to make him stop.

I was turned sideways on my seat and Steve was rubbing my tits when I finally caught my breath and let out a deep sigh. "Thank you, honey," I whispered to him.

"Are you okay?" he smiled.

"Yes," I whispered as I looked down at his cock. I took it in my hand and gently squeezed it. I realized I was practically undressed in a public place and I had a hard cock in my hand. "Let me take care of you now, all right?" I said as I started to jerk his cock up and down.

"Too messy," he laughed and then he kissed my cheek.

"I can't suck your cock here," I said as I nervously looked around.

"You could if you knelt on the floor," he said. I looked at him in surprise and he laughed. "But it's a little too crowded and the movie is almost over," he continued. He moved his hand between my legs again and rubbed my pussy softly. "What were you thinking about that got you so hot?" he asked. "Were you thinking about last week?"

"Are we going to go over there?" I asked him trying not to answer his question.

"Yes," he answered. "We have to see them sooner or later and it might as well be sooner." My heart started beating faster.

"Just for coffee, right?"

"We'll see," he laughed. "Maybe I want to see you suck Harry's cock again." The movie ended suddenly and we both started to giggle as we scrambled to get fixed up.

Gloria and Harry seemed glad to see us but there was tension in the air. Gloria had coffee made and we all sat in the kitchen and made small talk while we each had a cup but it was very awkward.

"Enough with the coffee," Harry finally said. "Who wants to smoke?" he added as he took four big joints out of his shirt pocket and put them on the table. Steve smiled and picked up two of them.

"We do," Steve laughed. The tension seemed to be broken as Steve lit one joint and handed it to me, while Gloria and Harry each lit their own. I took a couple of deep hits and it seemed to relax me a little bit. Gloria and I looked at each other and smiled.

"You look very nice," Gloria said to me. She was wearing a tight blouse that showed a little cleavage and a short skirt.

"So do you," I said.

"How was the movie?" Gloria asked.

"Okay," I answered dreamily.

"We didn't see too much of it," Steve laughed. "Seems as if Arlene likes being undressed in front of people lately."

"I do not!" I scolded him, and we all laughed.

"Well," Harry said. "Gloria has been creaming her panties all night hoping you guys would stop over."

"You bastard!" Gloria squealed, and we all laughed again.

When we finished smoking, Harry ushered us into the rec room. He handed out more joints and then he started the pictures playing on the TV again.

"Aren't you tired of looking at those pictures yet!" Gloria said.

"Nope," Harry answered.

"So, what happened in the movie?" Gloria said as I sat down. "Tell me."

"Nothing," I blushed.

"Nothing?" Steve laughed as he handed me a lit joint. "You were practically naked."

"Stop," I said as I blushed again.

"Did you take care of Steve in the theater?" Gloria giggled.

"No," I blurted. "But he took care of me." I was embarrassed to be talking about it, but it turned me on a little too. Gloria's skirt rode up as she laughed and I found herself looking at her legs. Then the picture of us kissing with Gloria's hand on my pussy was on the screen. We both looked at it and then looked at each other. Harry sat down next to Gloria and my head began spinning as I took deep puffs on the joint. When it was finished I put my head on Steve's shoulder and he put his arm around me.

"Don't these ladies look great tonight," Harry said.

"They sure do," Steve answered.

"But they have too much clothing on," Harry giggled. "We all do."

"Well," Steve laughed. "We can take care of that. Do you have the camera ready?"

"Yeah," Harry answered. "And the video camera too!"

We all laughed and I wondered if it was going to happen again, and if I wanted it to happen again. Harry picked up the video camera and I saw the little red light go on as he pointed it at me and Steve.

"Maybe we should undress each other," Gloria giggled. "Lets all do it together." She and Harry stood up and looked at us. Steve started laughing and stood up. I felt dizzy and my heart was pounding as Steve pulled me to my feet. I watched as Harry started unbuttoning Gloria's blouse and Gloria started to open Harry's shirt. Then Gloria took Harry's shirt off and he helped her with her blouse. Gloria had on a low cut transparent bra and her nipples showed clearly through it. She smiled at me and licked her lips.

"Now it's your turn," Gloria and Harry both said.

Steve ran his hands over my tits and then he started to unbutton my sweater. I couldn't believe that it was happening again. Steve had on a T-shirt and I pulled it out of his pants. When he finished unbuttoning my sweater I helped him pull his shirt over his head. Then he took my sweater off and rubbed my tits again while Harry took pictures. I felt so hot as Gloria and Harry stared at us. Then Gloria opened Harry's belt and pulled his zipper down. Harry kicked off his shoes as she pulled his pants down and I saw a big bulge in Harry's shorts. Then Gloria ran her hands over Harry's cock as he reached around her and opened her skirt. Gloria wiggled out of it and stood facing us in skimpy panties. "Your turn," Gloria giggled.

I reached down and opened Steve's pants and they easily slid to the floor. His cock was hard and straining against his shorts as he kicked off his shoes and then his pants. Then he reached behind me and opened my skirt. He pulled it over my hips and when it fell I stepped out of it. It felt strange being almost naked with them again. I tried not to look at Harry's cock but my eyes were drawn to it as Gloria pulled his shorts down and it sprang into view. Then Gloria looked over at me so I pulled Steve's shorts down. His cock was rock hard and I saw Gloria staring at it.

"Why don't we switch now," Harry said to Steve.

"Okay," Steve said, before I could say anything. Then Steve walked over to Gloria while Harry walked over to me. My head was spinning as Harry reached around my back and his cock touched my stomach. It felt like a hot poker against my skin as he opened my bra and pulled it down my arms. I looked across the room and Gloria was leaning her bare tits on Steve's chest. Then Harry's hands were on my hips and he started to pull my panties down. I couldn't believe I was letting another man undress me like this and I blushed when my panties fell to my ankles and I stood naked in front of him. Steve and Gloria walked over to us, and then Steve and Harry helped me and Gloria lay down on the floor. My pussy was dripping and I wanted to be fucked very badly. I looked at Steve and he smiled at me, and then he and Harry looked at each other. Then Steve knelt down between Gloria's legs and Harry spread my legs open so he could kneel between them. I looked at Harry's hard cock as he positioned himself over me and I knew I was going to let him fuck me. He smiled at me and then I felt his cock spreading my pussy open. This was so different than the previous week when he fucked me from behind. He squeezed my tits in both hands and then he began moving his hips. I heard Gloria moaning and I looked at Steve while he fucked her. Then Harry started to fuck me harder and I started to get turned on even more.

"What's happening to me?" I thought. I thought it was terrible to be letting another man just fuck me like this but I was so turned on that I started fucking back at him. I spread my legs further apart and felt Harry's cock move deeper inside me. Gloria was moaning very loud next to my ear and I saw her wrap her legs around Steve's waist.

"Fuck me, baby!" Harry whispered to me as he squeezed my tits. "Give it to me!" My pussy was burning now and I just wanted to cum. I humped back at him harder and then we all seemed to start cumming at the same time. Steve and Harry were grunting and Gloria and I were moaning with pleasure as I felt Harry's cock emptying inside my cunt.

jamax
jamax
248 Followers
12