Smile for the Camera Ch. 10

Story Info
We take more pictures and meet some people.
4.8k words
4.39
59.9k
8

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 09/29/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jamax
jamax
247 Followers

My name is Arlene. My husband, Steve told you the first four episodes of this story but then I took over. If you recall, Steve had taken some 'naughty' pictures of me one night when we were fooling around and then I agreed to let him post them to a bulletin board. This led to a lot of raunchy e-mail, hot sex between Steve and I, more pictures being sent, etc. We met another couple, Gloria and Harry, who were doing the same thing. This led to lots of phone calls between us, the inevitable meeting, which we did over brunch, and then we went to their house and the four of us wound up having sex together!!!. Then we uploaded pictures of me and Gloria and wound up having sex with them again!!!!

"What's happening to us?" I asked Steve in the morning.

"We're just having some fun," he said.

"But it's all so crazy!" I said.

"I know," he smiled. "But it turns you on doesn't it?"

"I don't know," I said. "Last night was so different."

"Why?"

"Well, last week it was like all a blur, but last night... well... Harry really fucked me and you really fucked Gloria."

"Yeah," Steve said. "I know what you mean. And you and Gloria really got into it. But you enjoyed him fucking you. You were fucking him back."

"I know," I said. "And I sucked his cock. I really sucked his cock. And I wanted him to cum in my mouth."

"I saw that," Steve said. "And you liked it when we both fucked you. When we took turns fucking you."

"Yes," I said.

"And you liked sucking our cocks at the same time."

"Yes," I admitted.

"And Gloria?" he asked.

"I get so turned on," I said. "I don't understand it. I don't think of Harry and Gloria that way, but then it starts and..."

"It's okay," he said. "We're just having some fun."

"You're not having an affair with Gloria, are you?" I blurted.

"No," he said. "Why are you asking that?"

"Because she told me she likes fucking you and sucking your cock."

"And she seems to like eating you and getting eaten by you," he answered.

"I guess so," I said.

"Well," Steve said. "We're away next weekend and they're away the following weekend, so we'll have time to think about it."

"Okay," I said. "Just tell me that you love me."

"I love you," he said and then he kissed me.

"Did you like fucking Gloria?" I asked him.

"It was kinky," he said. "How was Harry?"

"It was strange," I said. "He was feeling my tits and everything. I was afraid he was going to kiss me."

"It's okay to fuck you, but not kiss you?" Steve laughed.

"Yes," I said. "I don't want to kiss him."

"But you wanted to suck his cock?"

"Well, Gloria was sucking yours!"

"Yes, she was."

"I suck you better, don't I?"

"Yes you do," he said. "And I think Harry thinks so too." I blushed and it made me feel very funny inside. "That was really hot when you sucked us both."

"I had so much cum on me," I said as I remembered how it felt to have two cocks cumming on my face at the same time.

"Yeah," Steve said. "You were drenched."

"Was Harry taking pictures of that? I thought I heard the camera."

"Yeah," Steve smiled. "Want to see them?" I nodded and he showed me a picture of my face. I had cum dripping from my nose and chin and you could see ropes of cum across my cheeks and hair and eyes.

"Oh, god," I sighed.

"You're so fucking sexy," he said.

"Am I?" I asked him.

"Yes you are," he smiled.

"Are you hard?" I asked him as I ran my hand up his thigh.

"Uh huh," he said as he pulled my hand to his cock. It was very hard and pushing against his shorts.

"Do you want me to take care of this?" I teased him. He slid his hand under my robe and up my thigh. I sighed when it reached my pussy.

"You only sucked my cock once last night, and you sucked Harry's cock twice," he whispered as he rubbed my pussy. I knelt down on the floor and opened his shorts. Then I took the head of his cock in my mouth and started to suck it. He took my head in his hands and pushed his cock deep into my mouth and held it there. Then he slowly pulled it out and I started to lick it all over. I thought about sucking both of their cocks at once and how it felt to have my face drenched with hot sperm as I rubbed Steve's cock on my face. Then he moaned and I held the tip in front of my open mouth as I stroked it. Hot sperm splattered my lips and tongue and my pussy contracted in orgasm as it began shooting into my mouth.

Steve wanted to look for some things at the mall in the afternoon so we went into the bedroom to get dressed. I was looking in my closet when he stepped in behind me. "Why don't you wear this," he said as he pulled out a light dress that buttoned down the front.

"Do you really want me to?" I asked surprised that he would suggest what I should wear.

"Yes," he said, "with nothing underneath it."

"To take pictures?" I asked suddenly realizing what he might have in mind.

"Maybe," he chuckled. "Will you do it?"

"All right," I said feeling fear and excitement ripple through my body.

I stripped naked in front of the mirror and put the dress on. I could see my erect nipples through the thin material. I went out to the living room where he was waiting and he gave me a big smile before we went out to the car. I moved close to him as we drove to the mall and he put his hand on my knee. "Lets try to take a picture in the parking lot," he said as his hand moved up my leg.

"Okay," I said.

"Have you ever talked to Gloria about the ones they took?"

"Yes," I answered. "She said she got ready in the car and it only took a few seconds outside."

"That's what I was thinking," he said as his hand moved along the inside of my thigh. I spread my legs open but just as his hand reached my pussy we reached the exit to the mall and he needed both hands to steer. I watched as he drove around the lot and then he found a space close to the Macy's entrance.

"What should I do?" I asked him nervously.

"Unbutton your dress," he said. I opened my dress while he looked around.

"Now what?" I asked.

"Hold it closed when you get out," he said. "I won't hold up the camera if I see anyone watching and don't open your dress if you see anyone."

"Okay," I said.

"Ready?" he asked. I nodded and we both got out of the car. I kept thinking how crazy this was as I tried to hold my dress closed and then I saw him with the camera up to his eye. I didn't see anyone behind him so I quickly pulled my dress open. When I heard the camera click I closed it and ran back to the car. He walked slowly back to his side and leaned into the window. "In a bit of a hurry?" he asked with a big grin.

"I did it," I said defensively.

"Barely," he chuckled. "And you looked petrified."

"I was a little nervous," I said and then I had to laugh.

"Want to try it again?" he coaxed.

"All right," I said and then I pulled my top together when I saw a family walking towards the store.

"They'll make a good background," he said as we waited for them to pass. As soon as they walked by he went back to where he was standing and looked around. When he nodded to me I got out of the car. I saw the family walking towards the store but no one was behind Steve so I let my dress fall open so he could take a picture. "Now try smiling," he said. I took a deep breath trying not to think about what would happen if someone saw us and then I smiled at the camera. "Very nice," he said after he took another shot. Then on a whim, I held my dress wide open. He looked at me in surprise and then he snapped off two more pictures before I ran back to the car. We were both laughing when he climbed in across from me and then he pulled me into his arms. As soon as he kissed me I felt my pussy begin to drip and I realized how turned on I was. I moaned as he rubbed my tits and then we both began clawing at his fly. His cock was rock hard when it sprang from his pants and I scrambled to get on top of him. I screamed out in pleasure when his cock spread my cunt open and then he pulled me down so it moved completely inside of me. I began bouncing on it oblivious to where we were and who might see us. I just wanted to cum. It only took a minute of us grinding together before I got my wish and felt his cock twitching inside of me. I made a lot of noise as I came and he shot his cum inside of me. He held me tight while we caught our breaths and I felt his sperm dripping from my cunt when I climbed off him. When I sat I could see it dripping down his cock. He slid over behind the wheel and it seemed natural for me to lean over and lick his cock clean. I savored the taste and feel of his sperm on my tongue and lips and when I lifted my head he kissed me tenderly while he rubbed my pussy. Then he lifted his hand to my face so I could lick his fingers clean.

When I began to button my dress he had me leave several at the top and bottom open, and then we got out of the car. I noticed that he still had the camera with him and I wondered if we were going to take more pictures.

He put his arm around my shoulder as we walked into Macy's and then slid it down to my hip as we walked through the store to the mall. When he rubbed the top of my thigh I was very aware of it. He led us to a computer store and I followed him through the aisles until he found what he was looking for. But then he led me over to the corner of the store where the paper was stored. He looked to make sure no one was near and then he looked at me. "They'll see the flash," I said nervously.

"I'll turn it off," he said. "There's enough light."

"What should I do?"

"Open a few buttons on top and then lean forward," he told me. I did as he said pretending to look at the labels in front of me until I heard the camera click then I cocked my head towards him and smiled for another. Then we heard some voices moving towards us and I quickly buttoned up. I covered my chest in time and we both began to giggle as we walked to the register.

An electronics store was next and we looked at video cameras. "Do you really want one?" I asked him.

"One of these days," he said.

"I'll get it for you," I said.

"Thank you," he said as he rubbed my back. "But there are other things we need, and you already bought me the camera."

"But we use it together," I said.

"Like today?"

"Yes," I whispered.

"What would we take videos of?" he teased.

"I don't know," I said but he saw my face turning red.

"Of us fucking," he whispered, "or you giving me a nice blow jobs?"

"Maybe," I said coyly as I felt my pussy getting wet again.

"I have a commission check due next week," he said as he rubbed my back. "I was going to surprise you with it, but that San Diego deal closed and it should be a really good one."

"That's terrific!" I said.

"I thought I would just give it to you for redecorating and getting some other stuff for the house."

"Oh, honey..." I said.

"But maybe there'll be some left over for other things," he laughed.

He led me to a book store and I followed him to the rear. The aisles were very high and the store wasn't crowded. "What do you think?" he asked after he looked around.

"Okay," I said. "What should I do?"

"Open your top," he whispered. I opened my dress down to the belt and then I looked at him. He had the camera out and when he smiled at me I held my top open. He snapped two pictures and after he looked around again he told me to open the bottom buttons. I did it and I felt my pussy getting wet as I held it open. He took two more pictures and then he told me to open it more. Me hands trembled as I took one side of the dress in each hand and fanned it all the way out. He took more pictures and it made me very hot when I saw a bulge growing in his pants. "Open the belt," he said after he looked around again.

"Are you sure?" I asked him nervously.

"Yes," he said after he looked around again. I opened the belt of the dress and the two small buttons under it. Then I held the dress wide open. I knew it was crazy but my pussy was soaked and I felt like I was burning up. He took some pictures and I could see that his cock was rock hard as he lowered the camera and walked towards me. I sighed when he pulled me into his arms and then we kissed frantically. I rubbed my pussy on his cock as we kissed and felt frustrated that I might have to wait until we got back to the car before I could cum. I whimpered when he slowly pushed me back and then I stared in amazement as I watched him open his fly.

"Oh, God," I said to myself as I gazed at his erect cock. "I want him to fuck me. I want his cock inside of me." He bent his knees and I lifted one leg up so he could get the tip of his cock in my cunt. Then both of his hands went to my ass and he lifted me off the ground as he buried his cock all the way inside of me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and began to fuck back at him not caring about anything except cumming. I knew it was insane to be fucking in a public place but it felt so good and I was so fucking hot. Then I could feel Steve's cock pulsating inside me and I milked it with my cunt as I stated to cum.

On Monday night I got an E-mail from Gloria.

Hi Cuz,

It's late Sunday night and we just got in. I have to go to some dumb seminar tomorrow night (Monday) so I won't catch up with you until Tuesday. Don't get into any trouble without me!!! I mean it!!! Because I like us getting into trouble together. Like last night. But we can talk about that on Tuesday.

Love you,

Gloria

Too late! I already got into trouble without you. YOU'RE A BAD INFLUENCE ON ME!!! Check the pictures and then call me.

Love you anyway,

Arlene

"Hello?" I said as I answered the phone.

"You slut!" Gloria's voice squealed.

"Is that any way to say hello," I scolded her.

"I'm sorry," Gloria said. "How are you?"

"Fine thanks. And you?"

"Just fine. You slut! Flashing your boobs and your pussy in front of Macy's!" We both giggled and it took us a while to stop.

"It's your fault," I said. "You're a bad influence on me."

"Uh, uh," Gloria said. "Don't blame it on me. You just like exposing yourself in public."

"Gloria!" I squealed.

"Were you scared?"

"Petrified," I said.

"Details, girl! I want the details!"

"On Sunday he said he wanted to go shopping and he suggested I wear that dress with nothing underneath it."

"So being a good little slut you agreed," she teased.

"Yes," I giggled.

"Did you do like I said and plan what you were going to do first?"

"Kind of," I said. "But it still seemed like it took hours."

"I know what you mean," Gloria agreed. "I was shaking the first time."

"Tell me about it," I said.

"Did you see that family in the background?"

"Yes," she said.

"We took a few pictures and then got back in the car when we saw them. Then Steve said they would make a good background so we took a few more."

"Slut!"

"Stop it," I laughed.

"So, did you give him one of your nice blow jobs after that?"

"No!"

"You didn't?"

"No," I said coyly.

"You didn't do anything?"

"I didn't say that," I replied.

"You fucked in the car? In Macy's parking lot?"

"Yes," I giggled.

"You slut!"

"You said you did the same thing!"

"I gave him a blow job, we didn't fuck."

"It's the same thing," I said.

"Not," Gloria said. "Fucking in the car in daylight in a mall parking lot is definitely sluttier."

"It gets worse," I said.

"What! Tell me!"

"Well, we took some more pictures in a computer store," I said. "He's uploading them tonight..."

"And?" Gloria said impatiently.

"Then we went into a book store..."

"Come on! Tell me!"

"It was empty and the aisles were very high," I said. "He had me open my top for some pictures, and then the bottom of my dress for a few more and then he asked me to open my belt."

"Wow," Gloria said. "And you held it open?"

"Yes," I said. "Wide open."

"Did it make you wet?"

"I was soaked, and I could tell he was turned on, and then..."

"Tell me," Gloria urged.

"We kissed and then..."

"You gave him a blow job?"

"No. We..."

"You fucked?" Gloria squealed.

"Yes," I said. "I was so hot and he was excited..."

"How did you do it?"

"Standing up," I said. "He just opened his fly and..."

"Fucked you in a book store! You're such a fucking slut!" Gloria squealed. "You can't ever call me a slut again, cuz. That is the sluttiest thing I ever heard of."

"It was crazy," I said.

"Did you cum?" Gloria asked.

"Twice," I said and then we both giggled.

"I have to try it," Gloria said and they both laughed again. "Was that it for the day?"

"Not exactly," I said.

"What! There's more?"

"Well, when we got back to the car..."

"You sucked his cock?" Gloria asked with surprise.

"Yes," I said.

"You're a tramp!" Gloria squealed.

"I am not," I laughed.

"He wanted you to do it?"

"He didn't seem to mind, but I guess it was my idea."

"You can't ever call me a slut again," Gloria laughed.

"It was crazy," I said. "So crazy."

"I predicted it, didn't I?"

"Well..."

"Admit it," Gloria said smugly.

"You did," I said.

"I'm so smart."

"Knock it off," I said to more laughter.

"Harry wants to send up more pictures of us," Gloria said.

"What pictures?"

"Didn't you hear the camera going off on Saturday?"

"Yes, but..."

"And he made some from the video. He's sending them to Steve tonight."

"Did you see them?"

"Yeah," Gloria said.

"And?"

"There's a couple of us on the floor humping and kissing," she said. "And one of me resting my head on your chest and one of you resting your head on my pussy."

"Oh," I said as my heart began to pound. "Do you like them?"

"Yes," Gloria said softly. "They... Well, I got turned on when I looked at them. They made me miss you. Do you think that's awful?"

"No," I said quickly.

"I like us being together like that," Gloria said. "It makes me feel so close to you."

"It confuses me when I think about it," I said.

"I know what you mean, baby. I really do. "I just... I never had a friend like you."

"You mean a sister slut?" I said and we both laughed.

"I had to give Harry a blow job last night because he was so turned on from watching the video," Gloria said.

"Which part?" I asked.

"The four of us moving around sucking and fucking. It was all a blur when it happened and I see things on the video I didn't even realize I did."

"Yeah," I agreed. "I know the feeling."

"So, how's your ass?" Gloria asked. "Has it been fucked yet?"

"Gloria!"

We went to a wedding Saturday afternoon for a friend of mine and sat at a table with four other couples we had never met. The other couples seemed to know each other very well but after an hour or so of bantering with Steve we were being treated as part of the group. Towards the end of the reception I got Steve to do some fast dances with me and when the music changed to a slow tempo one of the couples, Mike and Karen, walked over to us. Karen was very attractive with long blond hair and a terrific figure and overpowered Mike who was average looking. "Time to switch partners," Karen said as she took Steve's arm. Steve shrugged and walked off with her.

"Shall we," Mike said and I nodded. "I'm surprised we never met before," Mike said as we started to dance.

"We might have at some parties or something," I said.

"No. I would remember."

"Why?"

"Because you're so sexy," he said. "But, we can fix that now," he added as he pulled her closer to him.

"What do you mean?" I asked as she I my tits touch his chest.

"We all see each other a lot, and we like you and Steve," he told me. "We'd like you to be part of our group." She looked across the dance floor and saw Karen laughing with both of her hands around Steve's neck. "We think you'd fit right in," I heard Mike say as he pulled me even closer. I was about to put some distance between us when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned and saw Bob standing there.

jamax
jamax
247 Followers
12