Smile For the Camera, Darling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I get that you little horny man. But you two do understand I only have on this dress and nothing else." You look at me, nibbling your lower lip and then cast your gaze at Carl.

"I know you're wearing something else," I nod downward toward your legs. I know as I saw them earlier.

"Oh right, underwear. Like that is clothes." You squeeze your thighs together and rest one hand over your lap.

"Well, if I didn't know better, I'd think you were excited about the idea." I nod up higher now. "Those huge nipples of yours are from inconspicuous."

You immediately look down and see those little knobs of yours staring back up at you. You squirm a bit and your other hand starts to go toward your chest. But instead you stop short and stare at me. I know you are somewhat intoxicated after those three beers you've had, but there is also something else I that look. I watch as you blink slowly and when you open your eyes again you are looking at Carl and his camera. He has been snapping away the whole time we've been chatting back and forth.

The look in your eyes quickly adjusts from what I saw as a stark nervousness earlier tonight to looking more excitedly anxious as you stare at the young man and his camera.

"So what do you say?" Carl asks from behind the camera.

You look at me once more. I shrug my shoulders, "Sure why not!"

Carl doesn't wait for you to answer, "What would you like to do first then?"

"I'll leave it up to you. You're the professional." You say in not much more than a whisper.

"I could show you, that is, if you don't mind, Don?" Carl looks back at me.

"Carl wants to show me how?" You say with a nearly breathless voice right now.

"Sure, go right ahead." I say with a bit of a nervous laugh.

"Just try and relax," Carl tells you, "your hubby will be looking at these pictures for some time to come and I want him to see things in you he has never seen before." He reaches out over you before you have a chance to say another word and slowly pulls down one side of your dress, exposing your breast to him and his camera.

I am at first shocked but then very surprised at your not swatting his hand away. You appear to agree so easily. I instantly renew being overly horny by the idea of you posing like this. Maybe even more so, since its not just in front of me, but in front of this handsome young man.

Carl says, "We'll start with just some basic topless shots, posing in a somewhat innocent way, kind of PG-13, without showing the camera everything quite yet. If you feel comfortable with those, then we can do some R-rated shots."

You say to him, "I don't know about going R-rated, but I'll try a few of these first."

I smile at you and say, "That sounds fine to me."

"Okay, we'll show only your breasts in these shots," Carl says as he kneels down and snaps a couple of pictures.

"Carl, do you think my nipples are much too puffy?" You throw out.

My jaw drops.

"What? No, no...they are perfect." Carl answers without a pause in his clicking away with his camera. "You are naughty. A very naughty girl, but I want you to be even more naughty."

I know I'm devouring you with my eyes with every picture he takes.

"You're a natural," he says. "But now its time to get down and dirty. Let's get that dress off."

I know you must be intoxicated as now I watch you unbutton more buttons on that sundress.

"How about if I just unbutton and open it up?" You say as you reach the last button on the bottom of your dress.

"That's fine, Mary Ann." Carl says from behind his digital camera.

I watch you as you open the two halves of your dress and there you are exposed, wearing nothing but your white panties.

I swallow hard. I so want to reach down to the crotch of my pants and give a big squeeze.

"Wow! Your gorgeous, Mary Ann." Carl comments and grabs my attention. He has stopped shooting and has his camera at his side. His expression changes as he sees you nearly naked now. He is getting an eyeful and the look on his face tells me that he likes what he sees, in more than a professional way.

Looking back at you, I see after your initial nervous reaction you only half heartedly cover yourself with your hands. The words come out, "You know dear, you are still as beautiful as the day I married you."

"She is a very beautiful woman, Don." Carl says as he continues to stare at you.

"Thank you, sir." I say and wink at you.

"Uh, I've never done this before so what do we do next?"

"Don't worry about it," Carl replies, "you just relax and be yourself. Don't think of me and my camera."

"I think I can do that." You say as you stretch out on the sofa again, you hands running up and down your nearly naked body. A smile draws across your face once again. Although I know you are more than a little tipsy, I can tell through those eyes you really know what you are doing.

Carl has you so very comfortable with being nude in front of him. It's unbelievable as he hovers around you, his digital camera clicking away. I notice your legs straighten and ease apart just slightly. It may be me being a little jealous still but the way you look not just into the camera but passed it to the man holding it I can tell Carl is really turning up the heat for you.

You are practically spread-eagled now with your eyes closed as if focusing only on the sounds of the clicking camera. I can sense you concentrating on those sounds as your mind takes you somewhere else and your left hand moves to your chest to rub a very stiff nipple. Soon the fingers of both hands are rubbing over each of your raised nipples. You pinch them lightly at first, but soon tweak them harder and harder until we both hear you groan.

"Mmmmm."

Before long your lovely long legs are spread plenty far enough for Carl to get some really good shots of your dark bush tinting the crotch of those thin cotton panties. As Carl walks around you and clicks away I notice for the first time he is posting a rather obvious tent in the loose pants he's wearing. I don't know what to think at the thought of this guy getting that excited over you, but I see his condition doesn't go unnoticed by you. Instead of looking at the camera every second, I catch you glancing down to Carl's crotch and your eyebrows raise and just the most imperceptible grin crosses your lips.

You blush as you look back at me and see I've caught you looking. "I never realized how horny this would make me feel."

"Me too, Dear. You are so incredibly sexy. And I am getting so hard just watching you." I stare at you and lick my lips appreciatively.

You look at me with a twinkle in your eyes. Then you look back at Carl.

"So, are you getting a hard-on, too Carl?" You ask, surprising us both with such a direct question, even though we both know he has one.

Carl lowers the camera and looks at your body before he looks back at your face. "What do you think? I have a hot, naked woman lying in front of me and I haven't had sex in days," he responds as both you and I can clearly see the huge tent continue to build in Carl's pants. "I'm sure your husband has had a boner ever since we started this shoot. From what I see, it's a wonder he doesn't stay hard around you day and night."

I shake my head as I hear him say those things, partly in shock, partly in amusement at this young man's flirting compliments. But I also know he's right, you are hot and boy do I have a huge boner going inside these pants. "I do. She always gives me a hard-on every time I see her naked. She even does it to me running around the bedroom in the morning or evening in just her bra and underwear. But this, wow!"

"Well then would you two like to try some pics together?" Carl asks.

"What?" It's my turn to look up at him now. I see that serious photographer's look on his face.

"What do you mean, 'together'?" you ask reading my mind.

"I mean, Don would join you, and the two of you just do what comes natural together."

"You mean like pretending to have sex."

"You don't necessarily have to just pretend." Carl grins first at you then up at me.

You look at me for some sort of direction here. I can only come up with another shoulder shrug. But you look lower and see the honest answer I'm giving you. My hard-on is pressing out so stiffly in my pants you know I want something else.

I need something else.

You smile up at me and wink. "It might be something special. You and I together, in pictures. Something new."

Before I can stop and think any further I start unbuttoning my shirt and take it off. I look at your mostly naked body as I undo my pants and let them fall to the floor. It's like I don't even concern myself with Carl being in the same room with us. My whole focus is on you. I stand here in only my briefs with the stiffest bulge I think I have ever had.

Your eyes stare right at my crotch and then they give me that look as they become seductive slits and you smile that sexy smile at me. I swear we could be up in our bedroom right now preparing to make wonderful love rather than in our living room with a young man and his camera pointing at us. I have only one thought on my mind and that is to lay with you and make you mine.

You turn your gaze from me back to Carl and his camera lens. "So what do you have in mind next Mr. Photographer?" You ask him.

"As I said just do what comes natural." Carl replies.

You look back at me with those eyes and that smile. "Yes, Donnie, do what you do naturally." You drawl the last of your comment. "Take that poor thing out of your underwear and give it a little air. You know you want to. You know you always want to do that when I'm like this."

Masturbating has been part of my life since I was a young teen and you know that. I told you when I first started, back when I poached my dad's girlie magazines. I'd masturbate everyday, sometimes a few times a day. As an adult and older when our lives have gotten truly hectic over the years, sometimes it became the only part of my sex life. You know I have no inhibitions about doing it in front of you, but in front of Carl? I hadn't bargained on this as part of the photo shoot. But as I see you lay there nearly naked with that growing dampness on your panties my cock can't help but throb.

Looking you right in the eyes I slip my fingers in my briefs and slide them off my hips.

Before I realize it Carl is pointing his camera at me. He has an unobstructed view of my balls and hard cock pointing up tall above them. I immediately let my hands fall down in front of me.

"Don't be shy, Donnie," you say, "I love the way you play with yourself. I always like watching you enjoy yourself. Please, do it for me."

"Yea, Don, just do what comes natural" Carl says as I hear the click of the camera.

"Do it Donnie. Do it naturally." I swear you giggle.

I look you straight in the eye and take hold of my penis. I stroke it very slowly realizing I am extremely hard.

"What do you want me to do with him now?" You ask.

"Why don't you start next by grabbing Don and pretending to suck him off?" He stands poised with his camera in hand. "Do you think you can do that?"

You look at me before you answer. "I'm so horny I think I could do anything you wanted right now."

I continue to be dumbfounded as to where this is going tonight. A somewhat innocent photo shoot has turned into a near-porn experience. But only a few strokes into my jacking off for you and you lean forward to take the end of my manhood into your mouth.

"Are...you, uh, sure about this?" I call down to you.

Your only answer is to moan as you slide your lips down my hard shaft. As I enjoy your mouth, my rock hard penis engulfed, I look up to see Carl pointing his camera at us documenting your oral exploits.

Looking back down at your face I can tell you more than like this, practically keeping one eye on my manhood and the other staring into the camera. Carl steps to and from the action, taking picture after picture, my once innocent-looking wife having become a very naughty girl indeed as you lick over my shaft and balls like I've never seen or felt you do before.

I put my hand to the back of your head and close my eyes to totally enjoy the moment. I hear the camera making its familiar noise, which only heightens my excitement. But then I hear it less and less. I realize Carl has moved away from us. I open my eyes and find Carl now pointing the camera directly at your panties, your legs splayed wide open.

"Ok Mary Ann, how about just pulling your panties to one side. Let us see at least a little of that other place I'm sure Don enjoys of yours."

I feel your teeth graze across my sensitive skin as you pull your mouth off me. "I wondered when you'd get around to asking that young man."

Before I can recover from my manhood being in your mouth and now bouncing out in front of me dripping in your saliva, we both watch as you reach down between your thighs and pull away the damp material of your underwear. And then as almost in the same motion we both watch as your hands go to your waistband and you proceed to slide your panties all the down and off your feet. You drop them off the couch and onto the floor.

I didn't think I could get any harder or feel more like wanting to make love to you than I already do. However, looking down at that black muff of yours, actually glistening in wetness, a wetness built from this erotic scene I'm almost hurting I am so hard and excited.

Here you are all exposed to a young man and his camera. Both of us are naked. I stroke myself until I feel the wonderful sensation of a generous flow of warm pre-sum ooze onto my fingers. You run a slim finger down through your black matted pubic hair and expose the pink wet lips underneath. I smear the clear liquid you've created in me all over my cockhead. You spread those luscious lips open wider. I find myself leaning into you, my shiny tip only inches from where you tease open your sex.

"Oh, Donnie! You are really hard." You say in an almost girlish lilt.

"Donnie, ease up a little closer." I hear Carl request from beside me. "I want to take a shot from where you are just about to put your cock in her."

With my eyes only on your sexy wet curls I rise up over you and guide my cock into position. I can feel Carl practically at my hip as he pans in for a close shot from behind. Suddenly you reach out with your free hand and take hold of me. I watch and feel you rub my cock head back and forth over your pink slit. My pre-cum leaves a trail of wetness on your skin and pubes and is a connection between us.

You and I both hear the camera excitedly clicking away.

Carl comes around to take close ups of my cock lying on your pussy. Neither of us says anything, as you bite your lip and lower your head I start working my manhood up and down over your sex. Every now and then, you look up and make the most wonderful face for the camera, so sexy and real. But then I can tell that look is more than just for the recording of your sensual feelings. I can sense it's also for the man behind the camera once again.

For some strange reason, right in the middle of all this, I have this thought. I wonder if Carl's memory card must be filling up. We have been at this for some time, Carl snapping away, like a mad man, but he keeps clicking as he continues to film our encounter. Taking pictures of a night I know we'll always remember photos or not.

Carl leans over my back as we continue to simulate our love making. It does bother me some that he is so close to us and practically part of our passion. But I am also so hard and so turned on. I feel like there should still be more.

Its then that Carl walks away and around the couch. He picks up his beer and continues on around until he stands above your head. And then I see it again. Only this time I swear he has to have to be the biggest bulge I've ever seen in any guy's pants. Not that I go looking for that kind of thing every day, but I sure can't miss this one.

"Look what you're doing to Carl." I comment as I rub my hand up and down your thigh.

You look up and see just a few inches from your face is Carl's crotch. You act overly sheepish. "Me?"

"Yes, you darling. You're doing that to him," I reply. "He's got one heck of a hard-on over you."

Carl let's out an appreciative little hum as his eyes roam over your body. "Very nice," he says, a very broad smile comes to his face. "Very nice indeed."

"You think I'm sexy?" You ask Carl.

"Yes, of course! Do you find me attractive too?" He asks in return.

"Oh yes, Carl! I mean, well," you look over at me.

I watch, in silence, as Carl comes back around, puts his beer down and reaches out to rest his big palm on your other thigh.

At that very second when I see both our hands, inches from the center of your sex I know I could let loose a torrent of hot semen all over your body. I feel my cock swell in my hand and my hips just forward. But something tells me to hold back as there is more still to come this evening.

You lay there naked and so obviously not anxious. You are thoroughly enjoying this attention.

Your breathing accelerates as you feel both our hands touch your body. His palm caressing across your left thigh, mine caressing and squeezing your right. I watch as you close your eyes, lick your lips and take hold of our hands. You pull them both to your wet core, where our fingers together press into those dark curls which are almost matted to your skin totally now.

I see Carl massage his palm over you and know he is eliciting an even warmer response from you as his fingers become coated in your moisture.

"Mmmmm, that feels nice, you both have such strong hands." Your voice turns to that just above a whisper and I can tell you are becoming more and more aroused.

Our fingers quickly learn to work together. I spread your lips, as he lightly teases your clit.

"Oh, yessss." Your words draw out in a long moan as you look up at Carl, his camera in his other hand as he takes a picture.

After a moment as he flicks lightly over that joy bud of yours I insert two fingers into your sopping womanhood. Carl practically sticks that camera down between your legs where our hands caress you and the pinkness of your sex is starkly visible through your dark muff. He clicks off another couple of shots.

"You know Mary Ann I haven't tasted a woman in so very long." He pauses then takes another picture between your legs. "I would love to not only get closer with my camera but if you would allow me the pleasure I would so like taste you tonight. You look so delicious. May I please?"

Your eyes immediately shoot to me. At first I am taken aback at what Carl is asking, but I know I must be totally drunk or so totally horny I don't think long about it.

You see me smile and wink.

You are already audibly panting by the time Carl sets his digital camera aside and kneels between your legs. He puts his mouth to your wet sex without another word from any of us. With his tongue resting on your pink lips he eases into that unbelievably wet sex of yours. I swear it sounds as if he is slurping you up. I really do, it sounds as if he's drinking from your womanhood he has you so very wet!

Carl's wriggling tongue must be tickling your clit now as I see you squirming against his face. You gasp loudly, your hips thrusting forward almost instinctively, angling for still more attention.

I glance over and see Carl's camera resting against your hip. I step around him and pick it up. The minute I look into the viewfinder I can tell how much more professional this camera is than anything we've ever had. Standing above you two I point it down to where he feasts on your very juicy sounding and looking sex. With camera in hand my finger finds the right button and I start clicking away trying to capture this frenzy between you and our young photographer.