Smile High

Story Info
Joining the Mile High Club.
836 words
3.38
21.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She couldn't help but notice him as he stood in front of her at the long check in desk queue. Tall and thin, with scruffy brown hair, the kind that would stick up in all directions if you ruffled it. As he turned his head slightly to glance at the length of the next line, she could see sideburns which strangly suited him. He was wearing jeans and a blue t-shirt. Abercrombie and Fitch judging from the label that was cutely sticking out of the back.

Using the un-nerving sixth sense of knowing when you're being watched, he turned, and caught her eye. She blushed, knowing she'd been caught, and he grinned, his angular face lighting up. She could see now that deep brown eyes matched the hair and she found herself unconsiously smiling back, before his attention was drawn away by the check-in girl.

As he finished, he flashed her another smile before she lost him in the crowd.

Later, as she boarded the plane, she couldn't resist wondering where he'd gone, and what seat he was sitting on.

Her seat was right at the back, and as she reached it, she blushed, realising that her neighbour for the flight was to be the man she'd just been thinking of. His face was full of humour at her needless embarrassment, and welcomed her to her seat.

It was her first long haul flight, not to mention her first flight alone, and she was determined to enjoy it. Within the first hour, her companion fell asleep, and, despite being enthralled by the mystery film that was being shown and the writing she was trying to do, she could feel herself begin to drop off. Mirroring the young man, she covered herself with a large red blanket, and allowed sleep to take her.

It wasn't until she woke up that she realised her pen had falled from her pocket. It was a favourite, and she didn't want it lost, so was cross with herself for not putting it away more carefully. The cabin lights were low and, as the young man was still asleep, she began to look very cautiously. Carefully, she lifted up her own blanket, accidentally bringing the edge of his with it. Wincing, she realised where her pen had gone; right between the sleeping mans legs. Scrunching up her face, and checking he was asleep, she reached carefully towards her pen.

True to Murphy's Law, he woke as her hand brushed his thigh. Quickly, she grabbed her pen, waved it at him as an excuse, and smiling sheepishly. He smiled back, and held her hand for a moment, before moving it back to his thigh.

She looked at him, momentarily shocked, before realising that this had always going to happen. They both had. She moved her hand slowly upwards, enjoying the sensation of the denim on her fingers, until she reached the top of his leg. She wasted no time in running her fingers over his growing erection. His own hand was on her own leg, underneath the blanket, gently stroking her thigh and moving up towards her pussy. He reached under her skirt, and began to stroke her through her underwear, feeling her get wet at his touch.

Looking into her eyes, he motioned backwards with his head. She grinned, and stood. Checking that there were no stewards around, she reflected on the bonus of having a seat at the back of the plane, as well as a night-time flight, before slipping into the toilet.

10 seconds later, he slipped through the door and they began to kiss furiously, their tongues tasting each other for the first time. He pulled at her shirt buttons as she brought his t-shirt over his head. He began to kiss her breasts through her bra, teasing her nipples to points, and she bit her lip. Her fingers reached his belt and undid it, deftly undoing his zip and button at the same time. He moved to her skirt and lifted it before pulling down her underwear. She stepped out of them, and released his erection from his boxer shorts, his jeans already around his ankles.

The toilet was cramped, so he lifted her high, before pulling her down onto him. Her legs wrapped themselves around his waist, and she felt him inside her, the angle making him hit her g-spot with every thrust.

His teeth found her shoulder, her neck, and with the new sensation, she had to brace herself against the door. He pulled her onto his cock further, and with one hand, reached between their bodies and began to rub her clit hard and fast. She could feel herself getting excited, and felt her cunt muscles clenching. At the same time, his own orgasm got closer. Within seconds, they both came hard, their bodies hot and sweaty.

Releasing her, his arms enveloped her for a few moments more, before they both smiled at each other and, without shame, redressed, before slipping out of the toilet.