Smiles to Steamy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked at me curiously.

"Open with your teeth," I said in a shy voice.

He smiled a nod and looking into my eyes, he slowly held the zipper with his teeth and pulled down inch by an inch revealing pale skin. A few inches down and the fabric separated to display my cleavage full in his face. His left arm tightening around me and his face buried in my neck, kissing, he unzipped the dress entirely and peeled it off me. With every inch of fabric leaving my skin, my awareness increased tenfold. Now clad only in my panties, I was aware of every inch of my exposed to his touch. The anticipation was tremendous. I felt my nipples taut against the fabric of his rough shirt. Trailing kisses again from my neck, he caressed my breasts with his lips. He buried his face between my breasts and licked my cleavage. It was so arousing to feel his hair tickling my skin and I just wanted him to lick my nipples. I tried to guide his mouth to my right breast but he did not take my hint.

"Not so soon sweetheart. Ill make you want it more!" He chuckled.

But I was already wanting it so much. How could I want it more? Then while his lips kissed my right breast, his fingers fondled my left breast. I fit so well into his big palm and he seemed to like it. Slowly, he rubbed his palm on my breast, fondling, with the pad of his thumb grazing my nipple. It felt amazing and made me even more aware. I arched my back, pushing my breasts at him, wanting him to fondle them more. Now, both his hands were filled with my breasts and he slowly took one nipple in his mouth and circled his tongue around it. I moaned. Then he was flicking his tongue fast and I felt overwhelming feelings all at once. I suddenly opened my eyes and held his head closer loving this exquisite sensations! I was almost moving slowly to the rhythm of my desire already, rubbing my crotch on his. I knew I was wet and more than ready for him. He seemed to enjoy this a lot and that only heightened my arousal. I curled my fingers in his hair and held him tight holding him there. He looked up at me, wickedness dancing in his eyes and I leaned in too kiss his lips. But he smirked and turned his head aside. He was not going to kiss me on my lips. I wondered what plans he had in mind. Turning around, he carried me to the bed with my legs still wrapped around him and his lips still on my neck. I felt the cool on my bare back as he laid me on the bed and I realized, while I was almost naked, he was still fully clothed, and still looking dashing, exuding the air of control and calm.

He took his shoes off and slowly climbed on top of me his eyes looking into mine and my breath hitched up. I wanted to taste his lips, the lips that were now smiling and I craned forward. Again, he pulled back inches, tantalizing me with proximity yet not letting me savor it. He grabbed both my wrists and held them above my head, and said

"Keep them there. Don't move your hands."

It was frustrating because I wanted to hold him and run my fingers through his hair, but he only chuckled and went on to distract me by kissing my breasts again. The moment he started kissing, I forgot what I wanted, what I craved, I forgot everything except the feel of his tongue and lips on my skin. He trailed farther down and pressed little kisses on each of my ribs, and on my belly and even father below. When he reached the fabric of my panties, he bit softly there! I gasped in surprise as it sent waves of tingling all over my body. Within seconds, he removed the panties, with his teeth, his teeth grazing my skin, his beard tickling my long legs as he slipped them over my legs and onto the floor. I had closed my eyes and did not see him but felt everything so acutely as he started trailing kisses from my ankles and upwards. As he kissed my calves, my stomach tightened. I felt him move upwards and opened my eyes to see him softly bite the inside of my thighs. I moaned! The feeling was so beautiful. It was anticipation, it was joy and much more. I was about to grab his hair when he cautioned me with a no...his eyes pointing to my hands.

I put my hands up again, tied over my head by nothing but his want. He was pressing little kisses on my inner thighs and was coming closer to the slit. Anticipation was pooling in my belly and I arched my back. But suddenly, I felt his lips on my belly, biting hard. I gasped and looked down. In a second, there was a hickey. It made me feel very confusing feelings, I felt this pride hidden deep inside that he marked me as his with this little hickey and it also made me feel protected, safe. I felt warm and cozy. I mewled.

He smiled at me and grabbing both my breasts, he now began to passionately lick and kiss my nipples, blowing air for a second and then resuming to licking me with his tongue. My nipples had become quite sensitive now. I saw him bend down and from the wine bucket below, picked a tiny piece of ice. Keeping it in his mouth, he started licking my nipples again. My eyes went wide and I became more wet! I felt hot and cold all at once and I wanted nothing my than him inside me. I grabbed him by his shoulders and wrapped my legs around his waist, and arching my hips to feel more of his erection. But it was not enough. I wanted him so badly and did not want to listen to wait for him to finish his teasing of me anymore. I held him tight and rolled over, now with me on the top. He looked astonished. And then he smiled! Oh that smile again! He was driving me crazy!

I started grinding on his crotch, even as he took my breasts into his mouth again. I could feel his erection and I increased my rhythm. My dark hair was a curtain of black on one side, tickling his chest. His fingers slowly raked through my hair as he held me tight while he was playing my nipples with his tongue. I was losing myself now and so, I tried controlling it. I wanted him naked and I wanted to kiss that smile. So, pulling myself back to senses with great difficulty, I pulled his head away and looked at him. Slowly, tucking strands my hair behind my ears, I bent down to kiss him. He only smiled and put a soft finger on my lips to stop me. It irritated me that he wouldn't kiss my lips but it also gladdened me to see his smile. So I bit his finger and started licking it. His mouth opened ever so slightly and he was transfixed, looking at my mouth. It felt so good to just bite and lick his fingers and now I wanted to do that to every inch of his body!

Grabbing his jacket, I hurriedly tried to remove it. Seeing me, he held me close and sat up, with his back to the headboard of the bed. Now I could remove his jacket easily. I also removed his shirt to reveal muscular body underneath. The contours of his body looked so tempting, with few scars on his ribs. I ran my fingers on his chest, feeling every inch of his skin, memorizing it. He closed his eyes. I smiled and explored the rest of his body with my fingers. When I reached the scars, I felt sadness, sadness that he had to endure pain.

Tenderly, I kissed the scars and started kissing his chest. I kissed his collarbone while my right hand was caressing his chest and my left hand was exploring his back. I nuzzled in his neck and ran my hands over his shoulder and across his back, his beautiful strong back. I trailed my fingers slowly across his spine, and till the base and when I put my hand in his pants, I felt him shiver. It felt good that I could do this to this man, make him shiver. So I reached on the front and undid his pants and noticed his huge erection. I blushed deeply and saw him looking at me.

I removed his pants and threw them down with the rest of the clothes. I slowly touched him and circled my fingers around him, holding him. It felt so good to have a man so big in my hands. Biting my lip, I looked at him, and slowly bent down to lick him. I licked his shaft slowly and then the head and then took him into my mouth fully. I felt him groan and he grabbed my head his fingers tightening in my hair. I twirled my tongue around him and started licking and sucking. He started rhythmically pulsing. I could feel his desire and sucked deeply. I could feel him so hard in my mouth so, taking him in deeply, I hummed when I felt the head at the back of my throat. I heard him gasp and felt his pace increased. I knew he would come. But I wanted him to come in me and much more intensely. So I just stopped my teasing and looked up smirking. He was looking shocked. I felt good. It looked like I was not bad after all.

He grabbed me roughly by my shoulders and flipped me over. I hit my head softly on the bed and I was pleasantly surprised. I wanted him to lose control I wanted him to take me now, roughly, passionately and completely. He climbed on top of me, and pinned my hands down above my head. He pulled himself onto me and he kissed the corner of my lips. It felt heavenly. But I still wanted to kiss his mouth! I made a whining sound and he said in a deep husky voice, "Anna, I want to kiss your beautiful lips when I enter you! So wrap one leg around me." I shivered with pleasure inside, and did as he asked. I could feel his full length on my wetness and I just opened completely to him.

Holding my hands over my head his fingers interlacing with mine, he caressed my nipples with his tongue again while his hardness entered me a little. I did not feel pain yet.

But it was exquisite, the feeling of his fingers interlaced with mine, his tongue flicking over my nipples and his hardness. It felt amazing to feel it all at once. I felt him a little deeper now and it was getting a little uncomfortable but I was comfortably distracted by the pleasure his tongue was inflicting upon me. The fact that my hands were pinned down by him, made it so much sexier. I couldn't grab him even if I wanted to. That feeling of being in his control was exhilarating. As I was just enjoying all these, he came up and looking into my eyes, and his erection increasing in pace within me, he came in closer for a kiss. I just saw a tantalizing small smile before closing my eyes and giving myself to him completely. Just as I felt his lips touch mine, and felt electric, tingling sensations on my lips, as I felt pain, deep down inside me, where he entered me. In that moment of intense pain and pleasure, I lifted myself up to him and his hands wrapped around me in a warm embrace. Even as I felt a tear of pain flowing out of my closed eyes, the pleasure was so much more than I could imagine. He was pumping in and out of me furiously, while still kissing me so tenderly. His lips tasted amazing, with the hint of scotch, cigar and his own flavour. I traced his lips with my tongue and nibbled at his lower lip. I heard him groan in pleasure.

I bought my hands across his back and caressed his spine, memorizing every contour of his body. Still kissing passionately, I could feel both our pace quickening, I could feel my head swimming and the world turning black and red and knew I was close. I pulled back from his lips to gasp for breath, but he did not stop. As he pumped within me, his lips did not leave my neck even for a second. He nuzzled my neck kissing tenderly. . I pushed myself closer to him, wanting this to never end and hung onto him for dear life. Suddenly, I felt him bite down deep and hard on my neck radiating waves of pleasure in me. That drove me over the edge and crying out his name, I came. It was the most wonderful feeling in the world. I felt intense happiness and satisfaction and I was floating in it. Hearing me cry out his name, I felt him tighten and he too came, gasping my name. I felt warm cum filling me in.

And I kissed him. We kissed tenderly, warmly and passionately. He then rolled over and I lay in a heap on him with my cheek pressed against his chest, feeling the thumping of his heart and I smiled, and for the first time ever, I felt completely happy and satisfied. His fingers were in my hair slowly combing, and it was such a simple yet beautiful gesture. I leaned my face into his warm hands and closed my eyes, just enjoying the contentment. His hands were so light on me, his touch so soft, as if afraid that I would break. It was so endearing and I kissed his palms, and then his fingers and his fingertips. I slowly bit the pad of his thumb and loved the texture of his skin on my tongue.

I looked up at him, and saw him looking at me, a small smile etched on his face and I lifted myself to kiss his smile. As I started kissing him, slowly, our tongues played, exploring each other. It was at a slow and satisfied pace at first but within minutes, I felt desire grow in my belly again. I could not believe that I wanted him again this soon. I did not know I could want something so much! His hands wrapped around me, and with my knees on either side of his legs, I lowered myself on his crotch.

Kissing in a fervor now, I felt myself get wet again and felt him harden. We were kissing fervently, and between kisses, I managed to mutter,

"I want you...so...badly...right now...please.."

He said nothing but slowly rose and stood up, with me still wrapped around him. I could not stop kissing him and just crossed my legs around his waist holding him close. I just wanted more and more of him. As much familiar I felt with his every kiss, that much desire grew within me. His strong hands felt so good on my back, arms holding me to him and I did not notice where he was carrying me until I felt the cold of the wind on my back. We were in the bathroom. It was a beautiful bathroom, I could see now. With a huge tub in the corner, a big window overlooking the sea and the beautifully arranged shower space with flowers and towels, it was very inviting. He stepped into the shower & turned on the faucet. Warm water splashed on us, trickling down his head and by the corner of his lips. I was so lost in gazing at him, taking in every feature of his gorgeous face that grinned at me. I loved that! His smiles, and that grin, and his mouth. Oh his mouth was looking so tempting, with droplets of water by his lips. I leaned in and slowly licked the water from his lips. He jerked forward and gently grabbed my lips with his teeth and then I could feel his tongue on my lips, licking and nibbling.

The water flowed onto our faces and left tingling everywhere he kissed. He kissed the corner or my lips, and then my jaw and nibbled on my ear. It felt so good. The water flowing on me made me so aware, leaving a trail of desire in its wake that he left kisses along that made me so lightheaded! The desire was pooling within me and intensified when he suddenly pushed me to the wall and with started kissing me with more intensity. His lips pleasured me in ways I could not fathom, kissing my lips, kissing my necks, nibbling my jaw, licking my breasts and I was just putty in his hands. He was also losing his control. I could notice it in the way his fingers grabbed my hair pulling slightly, the way his fingers dug into my arms, holding me tight, all of which fuelled my passion more.

I held his head close to my chest and felt him give a hickey on my breasts. He was marking me, all over, and I loved it, loved how the little pain of bite could make me so wild and full of desire.

"The tub," I said.

He silently switched on the faucets in the tub and let it fill.

He held my face by my hair, and looking into my eyes, he said, "Anna, I really want you but I'm afraid I might hurt you. Don't hesitate to stop me if I am getting too rough, understand?"

I could hear the restrain in his voice, how hard it was for him to talk so calmly when all that he wanted to do was just a moments away from him. It aroused me so much and I managed to say in a barely controlled voice,

"I like the little pain. It only adds to the pleasure. And no matter how hard you are holding me, I keep wanting you to hold me harder." I put a finger on his lip and he kissed it. "So don't worry about me."

He just managed a nod before crushing his lips on mine and arms tightening around me.

Carefully, he lowered me into the shower and stood back, appreciating what he saw. I blushed deeply, as I never have been so naked in front of anyone before, and seeing the desire burning in his eyes betraying to me what he would be doing to me now, made me suck in my breath. He joined into the tub with me, his hands circling around me to lift me onto his lap while warm water splashed about us softly. He pushed me to the wall and came on top of me, straddling me with his hips. The water clinging onto his skin made him look so much more seductive than he already was.

Grabbing me in a lustful kiss, he started kneading my breasts. His hands were rough and strong and I was completely in his control. His hands on my breasts were replaced with his teeth, kissing roughly and biting my nipples. It was a little painful but I forgot about it all the moment I felt his hardness enter me, in one swift motion. He started pumping into me, so strongly, I felt every stroke vibrate deep inside me. I cried out, in half pleasure half pain and that only made him harder and faster.

I did not know that pain could be so torturously satisfying yet at the same time, stroking the fire of desire even more.

I curled my fingers in his hair and just gave in to him, enjoying this man, ravaging me. There was something very pleasurable about being ravaged by him, my man, my dear gentle man with a mesmerizing smile. I could feel us both reaching a peak, and looked into his deep eyes. His eyes were glinting with strength and control and sultry as he captured my lips in a long deep kiss. The kiss, the feel of him inside me and his arms that were holding me tight, all made me peak into a climax, and both of us came at the same time. Breathing heavily in each other's arms, and him still inside me, we splashed back into the tub, floating, both in contentment and the water.

I pecked little kisses on his lips and his arms curled protectively around me. Even after the climax, I did not want him to pull out of me. It made me feel so glorious and to just feel him inside me. I just lay my head on his chest and was reeling from my experience when he lifted my chin up to look into my eyes. I saw his contended eyes and slowly a beautiful smile spread on his lips seeing me drift in happiness as well. "Anna." he said in a deep husky voice. There was no need for him to tell me anything more. We both knew what we found in each other. Love.

12