Smirk

Story Info
Woman looking to get laid, man with curly mustache, date.
1.4k words
3.78
5.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She watched him closely as he spoke to her. He reminded her slightly of her ex boyfriend and that provoked a tick of concern; however it wasn't something that would turn her away. His hair was to his shoulders and wavy. The kind of waves that every woman always wishes she had. It was a light brown with natural slight highlights. His eyes were a very light green and stood out brightly in his face. His skin was a pale olive, so he wasn't dark but could probably get very tan very easily. He was slim and tall and wired with athletic muscle. Her eyes stopped on his upper lip and lingered for a while. A mustache there like in the olden days, tilted up slightly at the ends. It was almost like a smirk created out of his mustache, continuously mischievous. It wasn't something many men would be able to pull off but somehow it suited him completely. He was pulling it off well enough, in fact, that she was debating what it would feel like against her own lips, or perhaps other places. Something so small about him and yet...it was something that defined him. Would she still be as intrigued by him without it? It didn't matter. The fact was that he was sitting in front of her, with that mustache, that built in smirk, and her mind was wandering to places that it shouldn't.

He laughed and she joined him though she couldn't seem to place what had been so funny or even what he had been saying. Her mind was much too flooded with the idea of his face between her thighs, his hands gripping her hips.

Finally she snapped out of it, he was asking her something.

"What?" She asked, sipping on her beer.

"I asked if you were very angry?" He repeated.

"Well, I certainly wasn't happy." She replied trying not to stare at his mouth anymore. She was starting to get buzzed. It was extremely difficult not to stare at what she wanted.

"Well, I truly am sorry. I'm going to make up for it."

"I'm sure you will." Instead of his lips she found she was staring at his chest peeking out of the top of his shirt. A dusting of light chest hair luring her to shift her gaze down, she imagined ripping the shirt off of him and running her hands over him. She downed the rest of her beer and he followed suit. They ordered another.

After two more beers she was drunk, not so much that she couldn't control herself but drunk enough that she was willing to forget why she had been mad at him before, and following him though the door of his apartment.

"What do you want to watch?" He asked, crouching in front of a stack of DVDs on the floor.

"I don't care, pick something." She replied, sitting on the couch. It bounced a little as she fell into it, good spring, she thought. He put in Pineapple Express and sat down next to her on the couch. She swung her legs over onto his lap. She was wearing shorts so her flesh was exposed to his palms as he placed them gently onto her knees. The feel on his hands on her bare skin was enough to put her hormones into over drive. She sat in misery as they continued to simply watch the movie.

She realized about thirty minutes into the movie that he had brought her a glass of wine. It was sweating on the coffee table and singing to her drunken senses to take a sip. She leaned forward and took a large gulp, really a few gulps, of the wine. When she leaned back his hands began to move up her thighs, his eyes moving up her body, then locking onto her own gaze. There was lust in those eyes of his and her heart jumped. She smirked at him, and though his hand had momentarily stopped it was suddenly in motion again. It rose up to her side, his other hand on her other side. He picked her up and moved her to be sitting on top of him. His hands ran over her back, her rear and her thighs as he pulled her closer to his face, as he touched his lips to hers. The mustache was soft, like his lips and tickled her face just a little.

They were making out and she could feel his hardness growing, pressing on her inner thigh. He grabbed her hips and pulled her body towards him, closer to his chest, her warmth now pressed into his hardness and she let a soft sigh fall into his kissing mouth at the feel of it. He was kissing her softly but with a consistency that said he needed more. His hands slid to her bottom and took a grip as he lifted her body, standing and walking to the bedroom. He only stopped kissing for a moment as he walked to be sure he was within the bounds of the doorway.

He tossed her onto the bed following right on top of her and continued kissing her. His hands were everywhere now and she was puling at the bottom of his shirt. It lifted over his head with barely a pause and then he began working on her bra. He popped it easily and then it was gone along with her shirt. He began kissing her neck and biting lightly along the collarbone, moving slowly down her body, taking pause at her nipples. He took each one into his mouth and flicked them with his tongue before moving on. He kissed at her hips, the flesh just above her nethers but under her belly button and she got goose bumps. His hands moved about her legs, her thighs and she was breathing heavy with fluttering eyes. Though she knew she had been wearing underwear they seemed to not exist as he took her shorts with ease. He was kissing and nibbling at the area all around her center, teasing with his mouth. It seemed like forever before he finally moved his tongue over her and an electric jolt took her body. A sigh of relief and pleasure escaped her lips and seemed to grow as he worked his mouth, kissing, licking and sucking at her sweet spot like a piece of candy. His tongue, his mouth felt amazing and he brought her to climax easily, though continued for another before he moved his body back over her, removing his pants.

She was reaching for him, the need in her overwhelming. She wanted him inside of her immediately. Though she had cum twice already, her lust for him had only increased and she knew she couldn't go on without having all of him, without feeling him inside of her. He was kissing her again and she could taste her sweetness on his mouth, it didn't bother her. He was full, erect and hovering above her as he spread her legs with his hips. Her own moisture combined with what his mouth left allowed him to slide into her easily. He released a groan of satisfaction as he entered and began thrusting in and out of her. She wrapped her legs around him. She couldn't help but to call out. He took her arms in his hands and held them down above her head which only intensified the lust she was feeling. He stopped kissing her now, moving to her neck where she could feel his mustache tickle as he repeated the movements in and out of her. Waves of pleasure came over her and it was like a never ending sea of bliss. He started to tense above her and she knew it was his turn; he began kissing her again, but with an urgency now. She moved her own hips to keep the movement steady, to bring him to his point of gratification. He released another slight groan, the feel of it taking him over. They came together, panting and shaking from the intensity of it.

He laid on top of her now, a sudden stillness taking the room. When he finally caught his breath he moved to lay beside her, pulling her into his shoulder, wrapping his arm under her neck. He kissed her once more before saying,

"I told you I would make up for it."