Smita My Bitch Ch. 01

Story Info
Job security has a price.
1.4k words
3.95
95.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
varunv765
varunv765
50 Followers

Hi, I am Varun, 30 years old. I am working in Software Company as a project leader. Around 2 years back when we had a downturn the situation at work was bad being one of the few people who had worked for a long time in the company my job was quite safe I had around 15 people working for me and I had already fired 3 people. I knew I would have to fire at least 2 more people, and this job pays real good for everyone so I knew no one would like to lose a job when the software industry is in a downturn. We had a marketing coordinator called Smita, she was a hot lady she did not care a damn for the world it was a well-known fact that she had gone on a lot of weekends to Goa with her boy friends. She would also dress very sexily for work in what was termed inappropriate for work.

One day I sent a note to Smita to go to Mr. Thomas, our HR manger's office. I was also waiting in the office. As soon as she entered she froze, She had an idea what might happen when we called her into the office. Thomas said he'd have to let me go because my work wasn't good enough, and she never stayed back to complete the task given to her and she left at 5:30 sharp Thomas asked, now let's talk about what we should do to you.

"Please Sir I promise I'll perform up to your expectations from now on. I will do what ever you say and it takes to complete the job"

She was about 5' 7 or 5' 8, slim in the middle. Her hips looked nice and most importantly, her boobs while not big looked nice perky breasts, and a hourglass figure. She was wearing a white shirt with a blue slit skirt that looked like something you would have seen in a commercial Bengali film. It had been zipped from behind and had a modest slit at the bottom, up to the right knee. Her hair was jet black and looked to be at least shoulder length. Along with her white high heels, she looked like she just stepped out of the sets of a second rate Bengali film.

"Well Varun is not happy with your work you have to convince him that you will work hard." He paused and then looked at me. I nodded my head and smiled.

She begged: "Give me another chance, I promise you will not be disappointed in me."

"I am glad to hear that" I said, "Thomas, can you leave us alone for a couple of minutes."

Thomas got up and left I moved my chair away from the desk and asked her "what is your relationship with Rajeev"

"He is my boyfriend but I don't see how it is any of your business."

I smiled and whispered in her ears "I suggest I make it my business, Honey you don't have a lot of choices. Either I get a piece of you or you leave your job."

I asked, "What color are your nipples? "

She looked stunned. "I'm sorry Sir."

"You heard me. What color are they? "

"Brown sir."

I asked "Is your pussy very hairy?

She stammered. "No sir. I shave my pussy sometime whenever Rajeev asks me to."

"Well you will do it whenever I ask you to now wont you bitch"

She could not believe it. I was blackmailing her, and her choice was obvious. I put my arms around her and squeezed her breasts. "Remove your top" I said.

She pulled both hands up to cover her face and began to cry softly into them. Slowly her sobs died down and brief period of silence followed.

"If you don't want to do it you can always find another job." I said.

"No," she said. "I'm sorry...I'll be okay." she said from behind her hands.

"Remove your top" I repeated. She pulled down the top of her dress. "Now The bra."

She fought back the urge to panic and slowly reached up behind her and unhooked her bra. Fighting back tears of shame, she pulled the straps down off of her shoulders and stood for a moment holding the garment in front of her. She took a deep breath and lowered it down, exposing her cute perky tits to me. I put my hand on her young breasts. I murmured "lovely." And started squeezing her breast, then pinched her nipples with his fingers. she tried to move away from his touch, I started kissing me. She tried to protest but couldn't make any sense.

I then moved my mouth to her breasts, and sucked and sucked, I reached behind her and unzipped her skirt. The bitch was not wearing any panties. She was all-naked, feeling humiliated, and confused. I felt aroused, and hard. my mouth was engorging her breasts, as I touched her pussy, my hand moved and fingered her clit.

A thirty-year-old man ravaging the body of a twenty-one year old girl is better than expensive wine. "Suck my cock, whore." I don't get blowjob often. You'd better make me happy and don't disappoint me" I sat down on my chair after dropping my pants down to the ankles, taking my cock in my hand.

I reminded her about her job. She had no way out, except making me happy. Taking my cock in her mouth, she started to lick the mushroom, and sucked and sucked at first with hesitation, then she started enjoying it. Her mouth was tightly wrapping around me and pumping my cock harder. I leaned back and looked down and saw her hanging tits. i reached down and cupped the nearest one. I squeezed it and rolled the nipple in MY fingers. I moved my hand down towards her pussy and. I was rubbing her clit! My hand could feel her pussy was wet and dripping. I couldn't believe she loved it. She was moaning with pleasure. She was moaning softly with a cock in my mouth, I could not make out the her moan was more vocal "Yes... Smita. Harder. Make daddy cum in your mouth, and you will drink every drop. Her head pumped harder and harder. Her hand stroked the shaft as she licked and sucked on the head, her other hand was massaging my balls.

I asked her to stop and picked her up and dragged her on the desk. Her butt was pulled to the edge of the desk, her legs were spread apart, Her bare breasts were pressed on the desk with her face down. Her legs were spread wide. I dropped my pants and quickly shoved my 9-inches hard on into her pussy. Damn.. She was tight. My hands were holding her legs up high, I started fucking her like a whore. It felt so good; she had lost sense of her surroundings and said, "Damn you Varun, you've always wanted to fuck me. Here's your chance. Fuck me like a real man... Fuck me... she moaned.

"Hey slut, has Rajeev ever fucked like this before?"

"No." She shook her head.

"Would you like me to?"

"Yes." She got angry. "Damn it. Just fuck it, fuck my pussy. Fuck my brains out. Stop asking!"

I slammed on her body harder, and faster. She moaned like a real slut like a whore. I was about to come but Fuck! I wanted to cum in her mouth and give her a cum shot, I pulled out and my hands grasped her hair and pulled and pushed her face to my crotch... my voice was louder and more urgent.. "Yes slut... just like that...yes... suck harder harder.... Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh." I shot my hot load into her mouth and screamed with ecstasy. I couldn't hold any longer, letting out the enormous climax rushing through my body. Drops of my semen shot off and fell from her lips,on to her tits. "Clean my dick with your tongue" She took my penis again in her mouth and cleaned the cum off it.

Finally she cleaned up and got dressed. "Smita I suggest you take the rest of the day off and wait for me at your apartment for me. Shave you pussy go to a saloon and look good for me. Also call Rajeev and tell him you won't be in station for the weekend"

varunv765
varunv765
50 Followers