Smithfield Academy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tazz27
Tazz27
799 Followers

Ms. Sanders could see the angst in the young man's face; it was the same look she saw on her own brother's face when she tried to explain her life choices years earlier. She reached out and placed an arm around Scott, she pulled him in closer his head falling to her cleavage as she hugged him. The teen's body was rigid but was slowly relaxing as she stroked his hair. The hardness of Scott's cock only increased as the proximity to Ms. Sanders' ample breasts increased. As they hugged she could feel the heat pouring off her student's body, and his raging cock pushed against her body.

"Scott sweetie, I am going to make you an offer to try and ease your confusion, but it is not exactly what the school system would deem appropriate behavior." Beth's own body heating up, as the athletic eighteen year old's cock ground against her. "I am going to be home tonight, and if you want you can come by and we can openly discuss this matter in private."

Scott nodded affirmatively as he begrudgingly removed his head from the soft pillow-like mounds of flesh it had been resting on.

"No Scott, say it."

"Yes, Ms. Sanders."

"Good boy, now run along and be by house around six, and for the love of it, please make better choices than this in the future." The teacher said almost breathlessly as she started to feed the boys pictures into the paper shredder.

Scott quickly exited the classroom. A deluge of text messages greeted him, as he removed his phone from his pocket. The common theme among them, what forced him to stay after again? He sat in his car answering a few messages before he called his girlfriend.

"Hello?"

"Hey, babe."

"Oh hey, what's up?"

"Not much, are we still supposed to study tonight?"

"Well yeah, but I am glad you called, my dad is making us go to my grandparents for dinner so I won't be home till late."

"It's cool I just missed you today, after Sanders made me stay after again, and I didn't want to miss our plans."

"Nope all good baby, besides I am sure Lawrence could use some company, he has been grounded from like literally everything."

"Okay, love you."

"Love you too."

Scott tossed his phone down grateful he did not need to lie and cancel his plans with his girlfriend. The teen was not sure what the night held for him, but he knew he wanted to find out more than he wanted to study.

Ms. Sanders drove home as she also was unsure what the night held for her, she had never been so bold to invite a student to her home before. She was in uncharted territory herself, but something about Scott just had her hot and bothered. The young man was the epitome of the big man on campus, good looks, sexy body, nice car but he still maintained an air of innocence about him. She knew his jokes, which typically were the only things to get him in trouble, were not even made to be mean-spirited. Beth often thought he did them because he felt that being a class clown was what people wanted him to be.

As six o'clock rolled around Scott knocked hard on the large wooden door. Ms. Sanders greeted him and invited him into her home. She gave her guest a quick tour before bringing him to her living room. She eyed Scott over assessing his clothing and body language as they walked into the living room. He was calmer yet still obviously nervous. "Scott, please calm down. I am still your teacher, and nothing has changed that. I am here to help you."

Scott sat on the plush sofa inches from his teacher, he too eyeing her over. Ms. Sanders was dressed quite similar to her school attire. Her skirt short and tight, the blouse quite identical to the skirt small and tight. Her long muscular legs covered in black stockings, her feet still encased in a pair of heels. "I am just confused. And it is kinda tearing me up inside, I've never felt like this."

"Sexual confusion is the worst kind sweetie; I suffered from it for quite some time myself. I wasn't always like this. I grew up not understanding who I was, but I knew I didn't like who I was."

"I understand that I do. I try to be who I think everyone wants me to be. I really don't know who I am somedays. And then with the stuff today, I was raised to think what you have done is wrong, but I am still so attracted to you."

The ethics of the situation weighed heavily on the teacher as she looked at her student's eyes. Scott was hurting and confused. She knew she could try to help him, but should she was the question. She leaned in closer grasping the back of Scott's head tilting it back so their lips could meet as she leaned in and kissed him. Her plump red lips meeting his sent shockwaves through the couple's bodies. Ms. Sanders was pleased that her guest did not pull away but instead met her tongue with his as they shared a long wet kiss.

"If you want I can help, but if you don't want my help you can leave now, and we will never speak of this again." Ms. Sanders said as she leaned back looking into the pale blue eyes of her student.

Scott did not flinch; he was rooted to the couch. The young man was nervous as to what would happen, but he did not want to leave. "I want to stay Ms. Sanders."

"Call me Beth."

"Yes, Beth."

Beth pounced on her prey as she saw him not leaving as her open invitation to attack. She reached down, grabbed at his baggy jeans, and jerked them off pulling boxers and all in one mighty tug. Scott's cock sprang up pointing straight up at the ceiling. "Oh my Scott, you have a magnificent dick." Beth cooed as she admired its length and girth. "I want to put it in my mouth; I want to suck your cock if you are okay with that?"

Scott nodded in the affirmative to the question his teacher posed.

"No Scott, sweetie you have to say it."

"Yes, Ms. Sande...Beth."

"Yes, Beth what?"

"Yes Beth, I want you to suck my dick."

Ms. Sander licked her plump red lips with her tongue, making sure they were good and wet, before leaning down and wrapping them around the swollen head of Scott's cock. The teen was not a virgin but was limited in his experience, he had more than a few blowjobs before, but this was a new sensation. Beth's tongue was far more experienced than the girls Scott ordinarily was with. The experienced teacher spun her tongue around the tip, making sure to get it good and wet to aid in creating seal on his rigid shaft. When Beth was satisfied with the wetness of her the meat invading her mouth, she started to take more of her student deep into her mouth. Beth almost effortlessly swallowed the young man's entire length of his cock. She was experiencing her own pleasure just having every inch of his cock encased in her mouth was fulfilling her own fantasies and desires. She was sucking off the high school quarterback, she thought to herself as she slid her lips all the way down to the base of his almost hairless cock.

Scott tossed his head back as his teacher pleasured him. The sensations she created with her mouth were unlike what he had experienced previously. The student tried but could not resist the urge to thrust his hips towards Ms. Sanders' hungry mouth. The teacher smiled with the cock in her mouth, her tongue swirling around the shaft. Beth all but let the cock fall from her mouth as she stroked the full length of the saliva-coated shaft. "Come on Scott, talk dirty to me." She requested as she removed her lips only for a moment. "Say anything, nothing is off limits now."

Scott was having trouble holding back as it all felt too good, and he was not sure if talking dirty would help or hinder his efforts to keep from cumming. "Suck my dick, bitch." Scott said with little authority to his voice.

Beth wanted more, but she was happy to take what she could get from the young man. She rolled his substantial balls around her hands as she let her drool slip past the vacuum her lips created. His balls were wet with her saliva as he toyed with them. Scott knew holding back would soon not be a possibility. "Oh fuck, Ms. Sanders I am going to cum." He groaned as he knew it would be any second now.

Beth responded by sliding the full length of his cock into her mouth, she was nearly choking on it as she held it there awaiting her reward. Scott's cum pumped through his cock and gushed from the swollen head of his. "Oh fuck... I am cumming in your slutty mouth." He groaned out trying to appease his teacher's request as he orgasmed.

Ms. Sanders took great pride in her ability to capture every drop of her reward. The throbbing cock slowly decreasing in size as she let it slide from her lips. The shaft stained pink from the smeared lipstick, his balls glistening with her saliva as she sat up from her lover's lap. Ms. Sanders stared at the near breathless teen as she called him closer with a single curling of her index finger. Scott leaned in and again their lips met, this time though her mouth still had the young man's seed in it. Scott could taste himself, and at first, he wanted to pull away, but he soon realized he was enjoying this moment as his tongue darted into her mouth looking for more of his own cum.

"Oh my god thank you. I never have had something like that." Scott said as he struggled to catch his breath.

"It's been awhile since I had that much cum in my mouth." She said with a smile.

"I want to suck your dick." Scott said, as even as the words exited his mouth, he could not believe he was saying them. "Once you do everything changes, for you. So far all you have to tell yourself is you got a blowjob from a woman. But once you suck me off you have sucked a cock regardless of who it belongs to."

"I am yours Ms. Sanders; I want to experience it all." Scott said as he leaned towards his teacher and pulled at the tight blouse. "I want to see your breasts."

"I said nothing is off limits, and I meant it. I want you to be uninhibited, and I get filthy when I have sex so nothing will offend me."

Scott viewed her words as his invitation as he reached out and pulled the blouse apart, buttons flew across the living room as his teacher's massive basketball like breasts were exposed. Scott dove head first into the tan mounds of flesh, he could not figure out which to give attention to first the left of the right as his head moved from one to the other. Ms. Sanders moaned with pleasure, as her nipples were actively being sucked, bitten or pinched by the enthusiastic teen. Scott's hands kneaded and massaged the massive breasts as his tongue flicked on the large nipples.

Beth's own hands worked to undo her skirt as she moved it down her body. Scott locked his hands over hers so he could assist in the removal of her clothing. The teen much like his teacher did removed her clothes all in one pull. Scott gasped as he saw for the first time his teacher's cock. He stared at it, as it pointed straight up it was a massive cock. A plethora of thoughts flooded his mind mostly all around how did she ever hide it in her revealing outfits. Beth's cock was ready it needed attention, and she did not want to wait for it. She grabbed Scott's brown hair in two handfuls and directed him to her raging cock.

Scott was only an inch away from her cock; he leaned in and placed his closed lips on the head kissing it gently. He knew that nothing would be the same now as his teacher moaned loudly. The teen moved his lips up and down the shaft planting kisses all around it. Beth's body was on fire, as the kisses were teasing her, she knew he would need time, but she could wait no longer. "Open your fucking mouth." She growled.

Scott breathed heavily as his lips parted. Beth took it and pushed her head into his waiting mouth. She felt as if she was going to cum instantly. Ms. Sanders fed her young lover her turgid member inch by inch into his hungry mouth. Scott started to gag and choke as he was unsure what to do with the foreign object invading his mouth. "Just relax, don't panic take it slow and you will be a good little dick sucker." Beth said as she tried to calm down the nervous teen.

Scott did as his teacher directed, he sat on his knees before her just holding the cock in his mouth his hands rolled her balls around much like she did for him earlier. Beth smiled as she withdrew herself a little bit from the teen's mouth before sliding back in. "That's it be Ms. Sander's bitch, let me fuck your little dick sucking lips." She moaned as Scott was no longer gagging but accepting his mouth fucking.

Scott's body was a mix of every emotion possible, he liked her moans of pleasure, but more so he liked the humiliation, he felt when she talked down to him. His own cock twitched and jerked as she insulted him and called herself Ms. Sanders. His lips and wet mouth wrapped tighter around her cock, which was fucking him. Ms. Sanders threw her head back, as she maintained a grasp on his hair. The teacher started to grind her hips back and forth as her cock stabbed in and out of the hungry mouth.

"I knew you could be a good little dick sucker." Ms. Sanders cooed as she picked up the pace on fucking the young man's lips. "Come on Scott; tell Ms. Sanders you like her tranny dick." She demanded as she turned loose of his head allowing her cock to fall free.

"I do like it bet...Ms. Sanders." Scott was confused he was supposed to call her Beth, but she had been calling herself Sanders, and it just seemed so much hotter than Beth.

"Damn it, Scott tell me what you like." Ms. Sanders said as she slapped her hand on the young man's face playfully yet hard enough to sting.

"I love your big tranny dick!" He announced as he wrapped his lips back around it. He worked hard to suppress his choking on the big piece of meat, as he did not need his mouth fucked now. He was sucking off the big cock as she worked her balls.

"Oh, my... yes, you are a good dick sucker. Your mouth feels so damn good, but I want more." The teacher moaned as she pushed her student off her cock.

Scott swallowed hard as he assumed what she meant by wanting more. "I told you I am yours, Ms. Sanders. But I am scared."

"Oh sweetie, I am going to fuck your little ass good." She purred as she placed her fingers into her young man's mouth.

Scott instinctively ran his tongue around each of the two fingers his teacher inserted, as he gave them both an almost mini blowjob.

"Oh, naughty boy I like that a lot." She purred as her fingers he licked and sucked upon her long fingers.

Scott pulled the soaking wet fingers from his mouth as he could feel his teacher pulling him closer, her other hand reaching behind him to run nails along the crack of his bottom. "I don't think I am ready for this."

"Oh Scotty, it is too late for that now. I want you to turn around now!" Ms. Sanders commanded as she slid her saliva-coated fingers in and out his rectum.

Scott's behind no longer innocent as his teacher probed it with her fingers. Scott moaned hard as he cock throbbed, the finger fucking driving him wild. "Oh my goodness, that feels so good."

"See baby you like it, now tell me what you want." Ms. Sanders said as she was roughly ramming into the young man's anus.

"I want your dick; I want your big fucking she-male dick!" He exclaimed, Scott felt dirty for saying it but it was the truth, the fucking is what he craved.

"Fuck yes, that's the dirty talk I like." Ms. Sanders said as she lowered her mouth to the little-puckered asshole. Her tongue pushing deep into it then pulling out licking all around the rim. She let excessive saliva coat the young man's private hole as she prepared to make it her own.

Ms. Sanders raised up on her knees her cock resting on the cheeks of her young lover's butt, she spat in her hand and stroked her cock with it as she moved to position herself for what she wanted. The head now pushed against the sphincter of the teen. Scott knew any second now he would be getting his ass fucked.

"I'm going to start you easy baby, but then I am going to pound you." She said with a smile as she tightened her grip on his hips pulling him back.

"Oh..." Scott moaned as his anus spread open to accept the piece of meat. The swollen tip sliding in and then another inch, then another.

Ms. Sanders held back true to her word, she did not just ram her full length into his body. She wanted to she wanted to fuck the boy like mad, but she knew she needed to give him time. "Come on Scott, ease back take a little more, or I am going to push forward and just take what I want."

Scott clenched his teeth as he pushed back more. The cock creating a fullness he had never experienced. The tight virgin ass was almost too much for Ms. Sanders, as it squeezed tightly around her hard cock. The pain was pleasurable to her as she could not entirely resist and pushed her last remaining inch inside him.

"Ooh, baby... that is so good." Ms. Sanders moaned as she finally fully inserted herself into her student's ass. She allowed him to rest for a minute before she started actually fucking the stretched out hole. The truth be told she too needed a moment, fearful if she began to soon she would pop too quickly.

The cheeks of Scott's muscular butt sat flush with his teacher's thighs. As he raised up a bit before lowering back against her. The previously fearful young man was not trying to fuck his own ass on his teacher's massive cock. "Oh Scott, you want it don't you baby? If this is half as good as I think it's going to be, I'll let you skip that paper." Ms. Sanders moaned as she held him tightly, her body starting to buck against his. The confining walls of the previously virginal anus constricting around her cock.

The small motions continued for a few more moments as they both barely bucked against one another. The motions were slowly increasing in size and force, as Scott acclimated to the cock inside him. "Come on baby fuck this dick."

"Ooh it's so big, it hurts."

"Do you like it though?"

"Oh yes, Ms. Sanders I love your big tranny dick."

"You want this tranny cock deep don't you?" She growled as she could no longer hold back. The teacher started thrusting deep and hard into her student's rectum, she pulled out then pushed it all back in filling him repeatedly with powerful strokes.

Scott had to work hard to maintain his balance on all four's as his teacher pummeled his ass from behind. The young man tilted his head back to make eye contact with the insatiable teacher. "It hurts, and I love it." He grunted hard as his own cock exploded a stream of cum into the thick plush carpeting. "Whose bitch are you? Whose ass is this?" She growled in an animalistic tone, it had been some time since she unveiled her dominant side, but it was now on full display as her cock used the teen's now gaping asshole.

"I am yours, it is yours."

"Oh fuck I got to cum." She moaned as her pace quickened further still.

"Fill me with your dirty tranny cum." Scott pleaded as he wanted to feel what it was like for her cum to fill his butt.

The second the words left the students mouth Ms. Sanders buried her cock all the way inside her lover's ass, she unleashed a torrent of cum filling the young man's bottom. She worked her cock in and ensuring she milked every drop inside his sticky mess of an ass. "Oh fuck baby." She cried out as she fell backward her cock pulling out of the abused hole.

Scott fell forward his body lying in a heap on the floor as he labored to breathe. The pair laid in silence for quite some time neither moving, the only sounds in the room that of their breathing. As Scott finally broke the silence. "I fucking loved it."

Ms. Sanders smiled as she was in complete agreement. "I think you passed your paper, Mr. Anderson." She said with a laugh, "Now come over here."

Scott obeying his teacher crawled across the floor to her, both their bodies covered in various bodily fluids as he laid next to her. They kissed deeply again as their tongues danced together, the teacher only breaking their kiss to push his head to her breasts. The young man returned to massaging one and sucking on the other, then switching. The teacher moaned hard as she pushed him down further still. "Last lesson of the day, clean that dirty fucking dick."

Tazz27
Tazz27
799 Followers