Smitten

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daddy1950
daddy1950
168 Followers

"Will, lean forward and lie on top of me."

By accident, I prodded her as I obeyed. "Sorry," I stammered.

"Shush," she caressed, "you're doing well."

My upper chest pressed against hers, Diane's sweet face was inches from mine. So close, I was able to study the sprinkling of incendiary freckles across her cheeks and delicate nose. As I gazed at her beauty, soft fingers glided along my penis before they enveloped its base.

"Raise your bottom a little more," she whispered in a breathless voice. "That's good. Stay just as you are, Will."

Thrilled by the tender touch of her hand around my penis, I sensed her guidance. I waited and, after a few seconds, experienced for the first time ever, an approaching climax.

"Will," she murmured, "lower your bottom." Her voice was so soft. "Allow yourself to drift down. You must be slow as I guide you in."

With care, I did as I was told. As the constraint of her body gripped me, I lost control. My body erupted in a series of violent bursts, each one producing waves of ecstasy to pulse through my whole being. I entered, and as our bodies joined, I melted within her.

I lay in her arms, confessed that I loved her, and had always loved her.

With delicate strokes, she smoothed her fingers through my still damp hair and, it was the first of many times, that she named me her 'darling William.'

---

It was early evening when I returned to my empty home. I pushed the button on my answer phone and, as I pulled the study curtains against the dusk, Tom's message informed me he wished me to phone.

"Good evening, Tom."

"Hello Dad, thanks for returning my call." He gave a nervous cough. "I've been thinking over our chat during lunch."

"Chat?"

"Well, it wasn't so much that as ... either way, let me ask you a question."

"Sure, I cannot guarantee an answer."

"Did you fall in love with Diane?"

"Yes."

"On that day in April?"

"No," I lied, "although that was the start. Tom, you ought to know that we met again some years later. In London."

"Before you married Mother?"

"Tom, is that what worried you all these years? That I had an affair?" I relaxed into my armchair. "Before you reply, let me assure you, I never cheated on Jean. Not with Diane or any other woman."

"She was convinced you did, often told me it was a fact."

"All this time, you've thought that of me?"

There was no response.

"Son, I never cheated." The old frustration returned, the desperation when someone for whom you care refuses to accept your word. "Tom, I was fond of Jean. Hell, I would never have done anything to hurt her."

"But you were so cold with her." His voice trembled and I sensed his anger. "She told me the first few months of marriage were good and then ... she said it was as though you began to drift away. Around the time I was born, she said that was when she lost you. Right up until she died, she swore you had a mistress."

"I know that, son. For the first two years, maybe three, I tried to convince her there was no-one else, but she wouldn't accept it."

"Then what was it? Why did ..."

"It was Diane."

"But you said ..."

"I didn't have an affair; in fact during my time with Diane, I didn't even know Jean. Yes, Diane and I lived together for nine months, shared a bed-sit near Battersea. Tom, that was before I met your mother." I took a deep breath as I fought against the despair that threatened. "I fell in love with Diane and ..."

I choked on a flood of tears.

"Dad, are you alright?"

"Yes, just give me a minute." Slowly, I gained my composure. "I was so deeply in love with Diane, I was unable to love again. I didn't realise, had no idea of the effect she would have on me."

"So, why did you leave her? Dad, it doesn't make sense. Unless ... did Diane lose interest in you?"

"No, it wasn't like that. While I was in London with her, your granddad pestered me to return home and work in the business, join him and your uncle. Diane pleaded me to stay with her. At the time she was struggling, there was no likelihood of anyone giving her acting work. We were almost starving. Believe me, the notion of living on love is not as romantic as people think."

"That's why you left her? Decided to live the safe life?"

"Yes, and I've regretted my cowardice ever since." I ignored the tears that streamed down my cheeks. "By the time I realised my mistake, knew I couldn't exist without her, it was too late. She'd married."

"Dad, I owe you an apology."

"What for? What reason is there for you to be sorry, Tom? It's always been my fault."

"No, that's not true," he sighed. "I need to apologise for the way I treated you all those years. Mother had me convinced you were a cold, insensitive adulterer. I accepted what she said ... I should have talked to you years ago."

"What's changed?"

"For the first time, I have some understanding of you. Today, I see you in a different way, a man of passion, caring and sensitive.

"Dad, ... I suspect we have a lot of work ahead of us, let's call it ... building bridges. I think we can do it."

"Well, thank you, son. I never ..."

"I wonder. Would you be free for dinner this Friday?"

"Tom, I would love that. It's been a long time ..."

We made arrangements and I replaced the phone, settled into the seat and sighed with a deep contentment.

Almost immediately, the phone rang. "What!" I growled.

"William?" asked a lush voice.

I jumped up. "Diane!"

"Oh, I'm so glad it's you. I feared you would be ex-directory."

"Diane, I'm so sorry I shouted at you."

"Darling, don't worry," she sighed, "but tell me, how did you recognise my voice? It's been so many years."

I chuckled. "I've seen every one of your films - countless times. I've heard your voice almost every day for years."

"Oh, William, you are sweet to say that. Even if it's a fib, it makes me feel so good, gives me a warm feeling."

"It's not a lie."

"Thank you, darling. You still know how to charm me. I want to thank you for the bouquet. It's why I rang. How did you recall I adore wild flowers?"

"I remember everything you love." My voice faltered. "Once upon a time, that included me."

"And do you suppose that ever changed?"

"Diane, I ..."

"I love your card." She paused and her voice was unsteady. "The words made me cry."

"There was so much more I could have said."

"You were always the great romantic."

"Huh," I groaned. "Tell my son that."

"Oh, what do our children know," she said, "I have four and not one of them understands me.

"When I read your card, it brought back such warm memories." Her voice softened. "That day in the woods, the sixth of April, it was wonderful, wasn't it? I often think back to that afternoon."

"Do you? Do you, really?"

"Of course, you darling man. Surely you knew that."

"No, I never forgot, but assumed with the excitement of your glamorous life, you had long ago ditched the memory."

"You should know me better than that. I never lusted after the glamour. It was always the work, and nothing's changed, I adore being an actor."

"It's wonderful to hear from you, Diane. I'm so pleased you phoned. But, how are you?"

"I'm fine. It's a minor operation. I'll be out by tomorrow afternoon. William, you know the main advantage of a private hospital?"

"I can think of a few," I said.

"Well, there's one in particular. It's the visiting hours, there aren't any. Visitors come and go as they please." I could imagine her demure eyes lowered, as they did every time she wanted me to please her. "Would you call on me?"

My heart raced. "I'd be happy to. When?"

"Now?"

"Will you be alone?"

"I could be." She giggled. "Is that what you want? You have only to ask."

"Will you ... please?"

"Of course, my darling. Are you on your way?"

"Yes, give me an hour."

"Why so long?" she purred. "Come as you are, William."

"You don't understand. It's the taxi firm I use. I give them a great deal of work, despite that, I can never rely on them. Damned idiots."

"William, you were never like this. You've grown into a grumpy old man." She laughed. "You know I'm teasing you, but you were always such a sweetie. So gentle, so patient - even with my unreasonable demands."

"I'm sorry. You're right though." I crossed my fingers tight as I dived in. "You could change all that, you know."

There was silence. I went further.

"Diane, you should know ..." My hands trembled with excitement and apprehension. "I never stopped ... I've always loved you."

"Did you know I'd remarried?"

"Yes," I replied gloomily, "I read it somewhere."

"George is such a dear. You'd like him."

"Diane, forget what I said. I spoke out of turn. I'm sorry."

"You really ought not to give up quite so easily."

"Do you mean ..."

"My darling William, hush now and hurry along. We have a lot of time to make up."

daddy1950
daddy1950
168 Followers
12