Smitty and My Wife

Story Info
Just what is going on?
7.3k words
4.13
170k
67
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jakewho69
jakewho69
386 Followers

Hi, I'd like to introduce you to my once happy little family. My name is Ken Cook. I am thirty-five, hair a little brown and a little bald, at 190 lbs. a little overweight for my 5'9" frame. I have an excellent job as a construction site job evaluation, and safety expert. Not much work good title and a hell of a good salary.

My hard work and dedication had paid off. My thirty-year-old wife Jill, three kids and I was pretty secure in our little world. We had the traditional house in the burbs, two new vehicles, and a car and a minivan, soccer mom style. Even though our kids were all under five, she still looked like a soccer mom with the minivan.

"Happy go lucky" is the phrase I would have used to describe us. My wife, Jill, was really not a raving beauty, but a lovely creature to me, with long black hair, about 5'6" tall, 140 lbs. Her other attributes were her gorgeous round ass and long legs and large ample tits. She was an ample 38-D in the titty department. She had the most deep blue eyes you could ever imagine. I am sure this was a trait inherited from her German ancestry on her mother's side of her family.

Surprisingly enough, her breasts had maintained their ability to stand tall, instead of the usual child bearing, breast-feeding, sag, that most women get from those activities. Very unusual for a dark haired lady was the pink, half dollar sized protruding nipples that begged to be kissed and bitten ever so slightly in our foreplay. Over the last six years she had just a slight protruding tummy. That was to be expected from three kids in four years. I fell in love with her the first time I met her seven years ago.

She was a teacher at a middle school. When we met I was a guest speaker on school playground equipment safety. I had seen her and asked her out and the rest is history. We had decided on a family right from the start and she said, "I want them now, before, I have to get a pass from the rest home to go to the kid's high school graduation."

I was making enough money to support us well and I agreed when she made the decision to put her career on hold and make babies.

Now back to the statement that I made about my once happy little family. I was going back to the office in the after noon and there was a detour on the main road. I was in my own neighborhood and was thinking of dropping by the house for a beer. With 3 kids under the age of five, I thought better of it and didn't stop. As I was going up Page Street I saw my wife's van parked at my friend Smitty's house.

I pulled in front of her van and parked. I knew I could get a beer there. Smitty always had a cold brew for me, whenever he and I got together. I walked up to the house. The front door was locked. I looked in the window. I didn't see anything. I went around back to see if his kids were on the swings or maybe in the pool. No one was there. The back door was locked too.

I walked up on the deck, looked in and didn't see anyone. Smitty's truck was in the driveway. I went back to my car and drove off. I figured that they left in his wife's car to go shopping or something. As I was leaving I reached for my cell phone to call her on her cell but then decided not to for some unknown reason. I called the house, and Jackie our babysitter answered the phone.

I asked her, "Hi Jackie where did my wife go now."

Jackie said, "She was planning on going to the mall to J.C.Pennys."

I asked her, "When did she leave," and she said, "About an hour ago."

She said, "She would be home in 3 hours."

I said, "Ok, Oh yeah don't tell her I called."

She laughed and said, "What's going on with you two?"

"Jill told me to call her and let her know if you happened to drop by or called."

I said, "Damn her, I'm trying to throw her a surprise birthday party. I am trying to keep it a secret. It looks like that is going to be hard to do."

She said, "Oh that will be so cool to throw her a surprise birthday party. Now I can see why she wants to know about what you are doing all the time. She must suspect something like that from you."

I said, "Do you think she knows I'm up to something?"

"I don't think she knows."

"She has asked me why I am spending so much time on the phone."

She said, "Ok Mr. Cook, I won't say anything. I think it is so sweet of you to do that for her."

I said, "Thank you", and hung up.

I looked at my watch. It was one p.m. If she left at noon, I guess she should leave Smitty's around two p.m. to go to mall or 2:45, if she went straight home. I didn't even know if they were in the house, or they might have gone in someone else's car. I just knew Smitty's wife's car was not their and her van and his truck was parked right in the drive. She wouldn't be dumb enough to park in his drive if they were screwing.

I drove around the block and by Smitty's house twice before my suspicious mind got the better of me. I parked, and sat there to see if she comes out of Smitty's house, or comes up to the house in a different car. I moved up the street as far as I could, and still have a good view of her van.

I got the cell phone out and called her cell phone. She picked up on the sixth ring.

She said, "Hello," sounding very much, out of breath. It was more like a panting type sound now that I think back on it.

I said, "Who is this?"

She said, "Ken?"

I said, "Yes."

She said, "Don't you recognize my voice?"

I laughed, and said, "I'm sorry honey, I was calling the office and wondered why the operator didn't say the firm's name, and how may I help you, when she answered. I was ready to chastise the operator for not being more courteous to a potential customer. I guess I hit the wrong memory button. You know how these damned cell phones are. One finger will dial three numbers; the buttons are way too small."

I said, "What are you doing? You sound out of breath."

She said, "What do you mean."

"What going on? What are you doing? Are the kids ok?" I pretended I didn't know the kids were safe at our house with the sitter.

She said, "Where are you?" She sounded like she was a little agitated with me from getting her away from some other activity.

"I'm just getting on the interstate now. I was at a job site and heading back to the office. I called to check in, and the next thing I heard was your sweet voice."

"Oh, I see", she said. She said, "The kids are fine. They're outside playing."

I said, "What's for supper?"

She said, "Chicken, that's why I was out of breath. I was just coming up from the basement. I got it out of the freezer."

I thought it was a little odd to wait until the afternoon to start thawing a chicken for dinner, but she was thinking on her back."

"Sounds good to me, nothing new on your end then?"

She said, "No, the kids are yelling at me, if you don't have anything else, I need to see what they want."

I said, "No, I've got to call the office."

I said, "Ok, love you, bye."

She said, "Love you too baby, bye," and hung up.

Her voice was changing pitch all through the conversation. She was saying she was home. That was a big lie. I was sitting there looking at her van. It sounded like she was in bed, and someone was fucking her brains out while she was talking to me on the phone. We had talked dirty to each other during sex before, and it sounded like the same tone of voice.

"Damn, what do I do now?"

"Do I go down the street, playing the role of the jealous husband and confront her when she comes out?"

I just sat there fuming, while my stomach turned over. I wasn't even sure if I could drive or not. I got out of the car and walked behind it. My legs were like rubber. At 2 PM she came out and got into the van. I got a glimpse of Smitty at the door-waving goodbye to her. I carried a digital camera in my car to take pictures of conditions at job sites. I took the camera out and took some pictures.

I knew they were far away, but the pictures should be clear enough to tell who and where she was. I had the time stamp feature on too, so there was no doubt of the date and time of her visit to Smitty's house.

I followed far enough behind her that it would not raise her suspicions. By the route she was taking, I knew she was headed straight for the mall. She finally turned into the mall parking lot. I went on straight back toward my office.

I said to myself, "the hell with it." I stopped at a bar for a couple of beers, but didn't know if I could hold them down. I was actually sick to my stomach, at what I had suspected my wife of doing.

All kinds of thoughts of her betrayal went through my mind. Three kids and she is being unfaithful to me. Doesn't she care about the kids, or me? That fucking asshole, Smitty, is betraying our friendship too. I guess you have no friends when it comes to a strange piece of ass.

We have get-togethers with friends all the time. Smitty dances and flirts with Jill, as I do with his wife Jane. It looks like it was more a case of foreplay, instead of harmless fun with Jill and Jack. I know that when I danced and joked with his wife, it was all in fun.

I guess I thought wrong. I guess Jill and Jack were a lot more serious than Jane and I. But then, our entire circle of friends flirted with each other's wife. I always thought it was just for fun, and joking around. Yes, I've rubbed my hard cock against the other wives when I danced with them but it was always in my pants. Even grabbed a breast through their clothes, on occasion. Part of the neighborhood games. But it stopped there. At least as far as I knew.

The party this week is at Karl and Betty's house. I will have to watch them real close. Not to close though, because I don't want them to think I know anything.

We went over to Karl's house early Saturday night, and took the kids with us. We were going to barbecue steaks for dinner and then take the kid's home. We would return at 8 when the kids were in bed and the babysitter showed up.

There would be five couples at the party. Karl and Betty lived behind Smitty, and all he and his wife Jane had to do was walk through the back yard to get to Karl's. As we were cooking, I was in the kitchen and I saw a bunch of keys to different neighbor's houses hanging on some hooks.

Smitty's key was there too, marked with his name on the ring. Karl was the captain of the neighborhood watch team and sometimes had occasion to go into and check houses in the neighborhood and feed and water pets, while different couples were on vacation.

I put the key in my pocket and thought to myself, I will make a copy of it later. When we left to take the kid's home after dinner, I told Jill I had to run to the store for a minute. I had a copy of the key made.

When I got back, she had the kids in the bathroom, getting them ready for bed. I went to our room, used our bathroom shower and an hour later we headed back to the party.

At the party, Smitty and Jill paired off, and were inseparable all night. Damn, it was right in the open for everyone to see. Was it like this all the time and I just didn't see it before? They danced all night but only with each other.

Most of us had paired up and then switched around after a dance or two. I was with Peter's wife, Phyllis. Then we played some games for couples and every one got their cheap thrills trying to feel each other's wife up.

We were all in the basement, dancing. I could see Smitty and Jill, dancing really close. It looked like he was shoving his cock in her. They were dry fucking right there in front of eight other people, one being me her husband. They seemed oblivious to the stares and there were more than a few murmurs about their activities.

His hands were all over her curvy, plump, ass cheeks. It looked as though he was feeling to see if she was wearing any panties or a bra. She had a kind of glazed look in her eyes and seemed to be enjoying every touch and embrace. I saw him nibbling on her earlobe. I was very watchful.

As they danced closer and closer, I saw him run his tongue in her ear a few times and she was almost shuddering at his actions. Her skin tone had reddened. Her cheeks had an almost sunburned look to them. She whispered something to him, and pulled back from him, looking him straight in the eye. She gave him the kind of grin she gives me when she is ready to suck my cock. She was ready to fuck right there on the floor.

I could tell. There is a certain body language she uses to me to indicate she was ready for sex. That look was on her face at that moment it was not directed at me. It was directed at Smitty. I looked around at the other couples. They were talking and joking, as they danced.

Someone said, "Let's play ten minutes in heaven."

Phyllis and I started the game. Doris and Peter went in the closet first. It was so funny because Doris has a loud voice and in the closet she would keep saying things like, "What are you doing? No, don't, oohh, aahh, and, ohhh baby."

We all laughed outside. They sounded so convincing. They were very convincing, and laughed as they came out, but their appearance was impeccable as they came out. I waited until Jill and Jack went in. I checked her out real good, as they closed the door. There was only giggling, and slurping, like Jill was supposed to be sucking his cock.

Later, when they emerged, both their appearances had drastically changed. Jack's shirt was out of his trousers. His fly was open. They had given an almost perfect, convincing, and performance.

Smitty's wife noticed it, and made it a point to tell him about it too. She didn't look too happy either. Jill's blouse was out of her tight jeans, and not buttoned up straight. Her lipstick was smeared, and her make-up blotched. I didn't know whether semen on the face would act like a makeup remover or not.

I said nothing, not wanting to tip my hand that I suspected the two of them having adulterous sex, right there in the closet. I was letting her keep nibbling at his bait until the trap sprung shut!

After all the couples grew tired of the game and the outrageous behavior of Smitty and Jill, I noticed Smitty and Jill's activities didn't stop. He went upstairs first and Jill followed about five minutes later, excusing herself to go to the bathroom. I gave them a few minutes and sneaked slowly up the stairs. I could see them in the dresser mirror. They had left the door ajar slightly.

My God they were in the master bedroom, about to have sex on Karl and Betty's bed. I thought to myself they must want to get caught. Both of them are dumber than hell. Their brains had been relocated to below their waists. They were in a deep embrace and he had her jeans unzipped. One hand was down the front of her panties and she was humping his hand as he rubbed her mound.

I just backed out into the hall and went down stairs. I was sick again as I thought about what I had just seen. I downed two big shots of 100 proof vodka, trying to numb myself to what I had just witnessed.

That twenty-five minute period before she came down those stairs from the arms of another man was to bring my little world down on me, and start that long trek down the road to my unhappiness.

When we got home Jill went right upstairs to bed. I paid Jackie. I told her, "that I had some stuff to sneak into the house for the party."

I said, "if Jill calls you to baby-sit again, call me on my cell so I can come home and sneak the party stuff in."

She giggled and said, "She would be sure to do that for me."

"I thanked her," and gave her a ten bucks for a tip.

The next few days I could account for almost all of Jill's time while I was around the house. The only time I didn't know what she was doing was while I was at work. I didn't think she would fuck him in our house with the kids there.

So I figured she would have to call Jackie to baby-sit. Jackie went to night school studying to be a nurse. She studied during the day. I wanted to ask Jackie if she babysat a lot during the day but didn't know how to ask her.

I knew Smitty works odd hours for the Power Company; in fact sometimes he worked a straight16-hr shift. Wednesday I got a call from Jackie saying, "Mrs. Cook called me to sit."

I asked her when, and for how long. "She wants me Thursday from 11 am to 3PM."

I said, "Good, I'll be by with the boxes and drop them off."

I said, "Thanks Jackie," and hung up.

Thursday, when I got to work, I got some boxes from the stock room and loaded them into the car. I did some paperwork and then told them I was going out. I would be gone for the rest of the day. If they needed me they could call me on my cell.

I then headed for a 7-11 and got coffee for my stake out. I parked on a hill with a good view of his house and could see the street well. I got there at few minutes before 11 a.m. I sat there drinking my coffee. Ten minutes later Jill pulled up to Smitty's house, got out and headed for the door. She parked across the street this time. He met her at the door, doing a quick eye scan, to make sure a neighbor didn't notice her being there when Jane wasn't home.

I headed for our house to unload the boxes. As I carried them downstairs, I said to Jackie, "You must make a lot of money babysitting."

She said, "No, the only people I sit for are you and Mrs. Cook. She's only called me the last four weeks, and only once a week, every Thursday, from eleven to three, just like today. Not counting regular Saturdays that I do for you guys when you go out together for the evening."

I said, "Well, you couldn't get rich on that amount of work," and laughed.

"Ok Jackie, see you later," and off I went, back to my stakeout.

I drove back to the Smith house and parked about four houses up the street. I got out, went up to the door and looked in. I couldn't see anything from the front of the house. I tried the door and it was locked.

I looked around like Smitty had earlier to make sure I was not being observed, got the key I had made, out of my pocket, and opened the door. I walked in and their cat came up to me. I picked it up and petted it. I had a funny thought at that moment.

That's not the only pussy petting going on about now in this house. I took off my shoes and listened. I heard some music coming from upstairs, some very nice, slow, romantic music. I stood at the bottom of the stairs and listened. I could hear some giggling and talking but couldn't make it out. I had to get closer.

I was careful and walked slowly up the stairs. The closer I came to the room the clearer his voice became. I could hear him tell her what beautiful breasts she had. He said, "He wanted to kiss and tease her nipples with his tongue."

She moaned her approval saying, "MMM baby, suck them. Lick them. I need it sooo much." I could almost hear his sucking and lapping at her very hard nipples by now.

He said, "I'm going to cum on these tits before you leave here today."

She said, "No you are not lover. I want you to cum inside me. I may not even clean up and take Ken a little present home for him to eat tonight."

With that, they both laughed out loud. Smitty said, "you think he will like that?"

Jill said, "I don't really give a shit. I will like it," and they laughed again.

He said, "Hurry and get on the bed. I want to get those panties off and suck that lovely pussy of yours. I'll bet Ken never has eaten your pussy like it is about to be eaten this afternoon. I want you to be so wet, that you leak that lovely sweet nectar from your pussy so that Jane sleeps in it tonight."

"You are terrible," Jill said. I could tell that he was slipping off her panties because I heard her say, "let me help you with these. I want to put these back on after we make love so I can keep your cum inside me."

Smitty said, "What are we going to do if I knock you up baby?"

Jill said, teasing him, "Well, we will have to cross that bridge when we come to it."

jakewho69
jakewho69
386 Followers
12