Smoke

Story Info
Two long standing lovers explore dominance in the dark.
2k words
4.29
7.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I closed my eyes and inhaled. The sharpness of the cold shivered through my senses. It was strange, perhaps, but without bindings or blindfolds I knew there was no escape. The darkness overwhelmed me even through my eyelids.

There, red-hot, I felt the flare of the lighter. So slowly did the smoke surround me that I knew there was distance between us. The thought raised goosebumps along my spine as I breathed in the pungent scent. Opening my eyes, I quickly found the dull red pulse of the burning cigarette. At least now I could track him. The thought did little to stop the boiling sensations inside of me as I shifted away from him unconsciously.

The hard bed I cowered on was provincial and hardly what I was used to. The sheets were thin and rough, scraping my skin as they slid along it. I dare not complain for I knew that this was merely a small punishment. Much like the chill in the air that forced my bare body into a shiver.

How quiet he was, could it be someone else? No... beyond the sense-numbing air and the wafting fumes I could smell him. That deep heady rush of his skin, a mixture of spicy cologne and masculine pheromones. The air began to shift as he came towards me. I shivered and reached for the abrasive sheet and drew it over my nudity, believing any cover was better than none. He stopped just at the edge, his heat emanating through the thin covering and sliding over my skin.

The acrid smoke grew stronger before the butt fell and was toed out with his shoe against the concrete. He stood there and stared; I could feel his eyes tracing my form silhouetted beneath the pale sheets. The intensity of his gaze made my skin tighten with surprising force. I felt the current as his hand moved over me, drawing the sheet away despite my soft protests. One knee dipped the mattress and slid me towards him gradually as his hand rose to catch my chin and draw me upwards, closer.

The smoke was edible upon his breath, and beneath that the too-sweet tang of an energy drink. I tried to pull back but the sensation of his lips was too addictive. I couldn't help but return the gesture as he pressed his mouth to mine. Silken pressure and demanding movements inflamed my senses, my heart raced to compete with his. The light touch of his tongue against my lower lip, asked entrance, and lit my skin on fire. My hands rose of their own accord to draw him closer. I slid fingertips along the taut skin of his neck to tease the hair along the nape as I drew his tongue into my mouth.

I found myself pressed to his clothed lean body when he broke the kiss. My nipples were brittle with sensation as they brushed against his simple cotton shirt. I could hear the smirk twist his lips as he noticed them. Slowly he raised his hand to cup one breast. I shuddered as he gathered as much into his palm as he could and squeezed gently. Cradled against his lifeline my nipple ached with frustrated tension.

A deep rumble of laughter spilled over his lips as he pinched the opposite nipple between his thumb and forefinger. It echoed in the darkness as he watched me mewl with desire. I grasped at his strong shoulders for purchase even as I strained to offer more of my chest. He twisted the one nipple cruelly as he released his tight grip on the other. The pain and pleasure threshold blurred and made me moan.

He released me completely and pushed me back against the bed. The mattress dipped lower and he laid beside me, then held me at arm's length and watched me writhe with the need my body craved. I struggled free at length and slid into his arms. I pulled his head back down to mine and hunted for extra kisses. His hands teased the underside of my breasts as he rolled me onto my back.

The skin there, tender and satiny, shivered in response to his touch; my mouth more demanding against his. He responded in kind, dominating my lips. Course fingertips roamed my breasts, rose upwards to trace my clavicle. The surprising erogenous zone sent goosebumps racing over my body. Warmth from his hands smoothed the dimpled skin as he traced down my arms, back over my breasts and reached my stomach.

Mindless patterns stoked my desire as his hands roamed my torso and his mouth followed. I yelped in surprise as a nipple was caught between careful teeth. The bud tightened harder with his attention as he laved his tongue over the tender flesh. I whimpered beneath his ministrations, mindful as he was to deliver equal care to both breasts. He gathered a full mouthful and with painstaking deliberation, bit down.

My body rose to meet his as the sensations drove me to distraction, my fingertips clawing at the mattress beneath me. It wasn't until I caught nails into his shoulder and tapped twice, fast, that he released the progressive force marking my skin. The rush of blood back to the marred area forced shudders down my body and me to emphatic attention.

Quickly I grasped his cotton shirt and shoved it upwards, leaving him to scramble it off his shoulders as I focused on his pants. The button I could handle, but the zipper gave me more problems than I had imagined due to the hardness found beneath it. It came off though, and as it did, the satin of his skin stabbed upwards with steel strength; I licked my lips at the sight.

I shoved his pants down to his ankles once I had freed the delicate bit of skin beneath the closures, my hands greedy for the feel of his cock. I leaned in slowly, blowing hot air over the tip to watch the quick twitch. Obsessed with the taste of him, my tongue flicked out on its own regard to slick along the length. Lips parted to take him into the heat of my mouth, his hiss of pleasure so familiar to my ears.

I fell into the rhythm of sucking his cock down my throat with ease. His hands twisted into my hair, forced me to the depth and speed he wanted. I groaned around his shaft as he tightened his hold among my thick tresses. Pleasure spilled over me as he ground his hips upward into my face and shoved my head down to meet his body, his cock slid neatly into my throat. I forced myself to swallow, tears sliding involuntarily down my cheeks at the feeling. His arched response against my hands, clung to his hips with white knuckles, forced the building pressure within me to burst.

I gasped around his thickness as my body danced with my orgasm. He knew it and knew how to best duplicate the situation. He stood and using his hold in my hair dragged me to my knees beside the bed. He forced my mouth back open with his cock slapped against my cheeks. He drove himself into me and whispered to me about how good his whore was being tonight. Again he withdrew his cock and beat my face with the hard flesh. I whimpered in need but still he refused.

He ran the tip across my lips. One word, one command: beg. As his whore I had to beg for that luscious piece of flesh to pass my lips. And I did with enthusiasm; I rose up on my knees and wrapped his cock between my breasts. I looked up at him through thick lashes and whispered endearments along his hips as I nibbled. I stroked his cock within the confines of my tits and begged him to let me taste him. I was his whore and proud of it. A strangled groan escaped and he allowed me to partake of him again. Within moments his dominance and the savor of his weeping cock forced me back into a greater climax.

Still he wasn't satisfied. He jerked me to my feet, not allowing time to catch my breath before he flipped me around and shoved. Bent over the bed, my legs kicked apart, he ran one finger along the length of my center. Seemingly content with the plentiful moisture he found there, he stroked his cock in hand once and buried himself to the hilt in a single thrust.

It had been too long and I was almost as tight as a virgin. His overpowering size and the snugness of my passage caused me to gasp in pain. I cried out, whimpered with the mixed feelings, and begged him to be gentle. But he would not listen and merely took as he wanted; forced my body to accept his with continuous force. I cried out with the mixed sensations and dug my hands into the sheets in a pitiful attempt to escape. In a moment of pity he reached over my hip, slid along the line of my thigh and circled a fingertip over my clitoris.

The sudden sensation exploded over me and my body washed in spasms of pleasure. As I clenched around him, he slammed harder into me, savored the waves of contractions. I had barely come down from that deep high before he withdrew, flipped me again and slid into me from the front. The angle changed drastically. With every thrust in he arched his hips to dig the length of his cock against my g-spot, meet the end of me and surpass it. With every drag outward he tilted and drew the steely heat over my tender clit.

I gasped and reached for him, gathering him into my arms as my toes started to curl. My legs restricted his luscious pattern as they wrapped around his hips and drew him tighter to me. I met every drive with a forceful thrust of my hips to intensify the harried union. Sweat dampened our skin, mingled together as it raced down our bodies. I lifted my head and brought our mouths together again; our tongues mimicked the primal motions our bodies enacted.

Coming down from another powerful climax, I felt his body lose rhythm and stopped, pushing against him in resistance. I didn't want it to end yet. I freed myself as he bit back an oath of frustration, grabbed his hand and yanked him onto the hard mattress in my place. Stomach-down I pinned him there and straddled his thighs. Arched over, my hands and mouth covered him from shoulders to ass and back again. His breath began to catch and I allowed him to twist beneath me. Happy to see he hadn't lost interest, I set my hands to his chest to hold him in place.

I dragged fingernails carefully over his pert nipples, watched the shiver of anticipation crawl over him. Content that he felt as helpless as I had, I shifted upward and slowly lowered myself onto him. I had practiced, though he didn't know it, and was grateful it paid off. The look on his face said a million things as I rode his body with an unprecedented vigor. I shuddered again as my body shattered around him, but forced myself to maintain the rhythm. I wanted to watch as I drove him to cum inside of me.

It didn't take long for him to follow me at that pace and I relished in the feeling. His hands gripped my hips tight, stopped my motions to bury himself deep. He arched and twisted as his body expelled the last of its offering to me. I smiled with contentment and laid over his chest, legs still straddled across his lap. I shifted a bit and clenched my passage to milk his cock inside my body and heard him groan over my head.

His arms slid around me, our skin chilled suddenly as the sweat began to cool in the frigid air. Clammy as it was, I felt more comfortable now then when I first woke up in the room. He kissed the top of my head and relaxed. Without moving me he reached for his pile of clothes beside us and found a cigarette. The smoke curled us in its nefarious embrace and spoke volumes of his fulfillment. Too bad he didn't realize that I wasn't done yet...