Smoke & Mirrors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Parris
Parris
63 Followers

Huey stopped her retreat, dipping his fingers between her private lips again. He could feel her starting to quicken. Damn she was fucking slow to start. He pushed her over to the row of sinks, telling her to climb up and stand on the counter. He liked pussy but he'd be fucked if he was doing down on her on a bathroom floor in the mill.

Huey watched Rachel's snatch flash as she scrambled up on the sinks. He ordered her to spread her legs and squat toward his mouth. She was still a bit out of reach but the sudden scent of her sex filled his nostrils so he grabbed her by the hips and buried his nose between her legs, lapping the inside of her thighs and kissing the lips of her cunt. He ran his tongue inside her, then out to suck her clit. He heard her gasp and felt her strain toward the contact.

"Talk dirty to me," Huey ordered. "Tell me I'm your little cunt lapper."

The sudden excitement Rachel felt when a man's tongue touched her between the legs, withered. She could barely say, yes and no to Dwight in a dark bedroom. Now, standing under fluorescent lights, on a washroom sink with mirrors reflecting every angle of her body, Huey wanted her to talk dirty?

"I — I don't kn — know what to say," Rachel stammered.

"Tell me you want me to tongue fuck you. Tell me you like it." Huey buried his bulbous nose inside her, wishing it was bigger, longer; that he could penetrate her with his nose the way he was going to spike her on his dick.

"I like it," Rachel whispered softly, shuddering as he drew his tongue back and forth along the sides of her labia. "I like it when you tongue fuck me." She waited, feeling the new sensations as she would strain to hear a distant sound. Huey was repulsive in body and spirit but for now, she closed her eyes and concentrated on the arousal he was starting to stimulate. "You're a pig. I hate you."

He responded by biting inside of her thigh. "I'm a pig that's gonna fuck you up the fuckin' ass, bitch."

"You're a bastard."

"I'm a cunt lapper," Huey responded, gyrating his tongue inside her snatch, licking honey from the slick walls.

Rachel began to feel an excitement start to grow as Huey sucked heartily. "Yes. You're a cunt lapper. Lap my cunt. I want you to suck me. Eat me until I come." It was a monumental effort to string together the sentences. Like an orgasm itself, once the words were out, she felt a release. Suddenly, it wasn't going to be enough to escape the encounter without a beating. Her juices flowed and she wanted to feel her muscles tighten with an orgasm.

"Put your fingers inside me, you bastard," Rachel breathed. "I want to feel them inside me."

Huey pumped his fingers inside her, feeling her muscles contract around his knuckles as he dug around, searching for the mythical G-spot. She gasped and contorted like a go-go dancer when he found a sensitive area and rubbed it over and over.

"Oh, you asshole. You asshole. What are you doing to me?" She panted.

"Fucking you. I'm going to fuck you 'til you scream." Grabbing Rachel around the waist, Huey yanked her off the counter, dumping her on the floor without ceremony. He pulled his trousers down, penis head dripping with want and thrust toward her.

"On your knees, bitch. Suck it."

She did, taking his thick, squat penis into her mouth and tasting him. He groaned as she sucked hard, squeezing his balls. Rachel did what Dwight taught her, relaxing her throat, running him in until he was completely inside her mouth. Huey dug his hands into her hair, pumping in and out of her mouth. A few more thrusts and he'd be done, like Dwight and she'd be left wanting so she pulled away, slapping Huey's fat ass as he popped out of her mouth.

"Fuck me," she demanded, "and make me come."

Rachel laid back and spread her legs and Huey entered her in one violent upward thrust. Fucking like a bull, he began driving fierce strokes deep inside her. With a sudden thrill she never experienced with Dwight, Rachel locked her ankles behind Huey's back, meeting his tempo.

"Harder, you bastard. Fuck me harder," Rachel urged.

Huey pounded unmercifully into her core. In his wildest dreams, he never expected to inspire this kind of reaction in a woman, especially timid Rachel Morrison. His time to snare some serious ass had finally come, he told himself as he plowed his prick into the pliant body in front of him. 'Drill her,' Huey thought. 'Show her what you've got. Aim for a lung.'

But it wasn't Huey Lambert that Rachel reacted to. It was a deep, forbidden nature that opened up as she spoke out for the first time, commanding what she wanted from sex in language she never before dreamed of using.

Huey wanted her from behind. Pulling out, he ordered her to stand. Roughly, he pushed her to the counter, bending her forward to lay across a sink. Reaching under her, he hoisted her buttocks with one hand and guided himself in with the other. Grabbing her tits, he pulled and twisted the nipples, watching her face in the mirror.

"What do you want, bitch?"

"I want you to make me come," she answered, shivering at the shocks his pinching fingers brought to her breasts. "Make me come, you asshole."

Sliding into her pussy from behind, Huey moved slowly at first, then faster, grunting as he rammed deep inside her. Rachel's mouth dropped open as she gasped between ragged breaths. Thrusting her ass in the air, Rachel reached between her legs to finger her clit, losing herself in the sensations that flooded her body.

A ringing clang in the distance brought Rachel back to awareness of where she was and what she was doing. She remembered the maintenance crew would be punching in soon. What if they heard what she and Huey were doing? She imagined the men in their blue coveralls, growing hard in response to the sounds of their coupling. Would they seek out her cries? Suddenly, feeling like a siren calling to sailors, she reared her head back and gasped, screaming as her body contracted at the thought of four sets of eyes bursting into the bathroom, watching Huey screwing her from behind.

Responding to her screams, Huey came hard, ejaculating deep inside Rachel with gasping grunts and moans that left him weak with the final effort. He slumped over her then checked his watch. Twenty minutes before the cleaning crew came on duty. Plenty of time to get cleaned up and to the parking lot.

"Nice piece of ass." He patted Rachel's slick behind. "Better get dressed so we can get ourselves out of here."

Deflated following the force of her release, realization flooded her and shame renewed in Rachel's soul. How could she have acted like that? Quietly and quickly, she slipped into her bra, dress and coat. Huey pushed the door open and motioned her to walk in front of him. In that way they exited the building, cotton panties forgotten on the bathroom floor.

Parris
Parris
63 Followers
12