Smoke Break

Story Info
Asmoking fetish lunch break.
1.2k words
4.42
43.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There's something so sensual and sexy about a women holding a cigarette, taking long drags from her soft lips as the white aromatic smoke billows from her nose and mouth. The smell alone of a women's smoke makes my cock throb in my pants and and, stiffen up like a 2X4. I developed this fetish for smoking several years ago, which to me still seems strange since I myself don't smoke. I find myself looking around town during the day searching for sexy women smoking and fantasying about their smoky lips wrapped around my penis. I picture myself kneeling down between their long legs, eating their pussy while they drag on a cigarette, occasionally blowing a hit or two towards my head. Sometimes I picture them on top of me, riding my stiff cock while they fill their lungs full of smoke. They story your about to read took place a few years back on a lunch break from work.

One of my fellow co-workers I had often fantasized about had asked me to take my lunch break with her this day. She was very petite, with longs legs that looked like they never ended. Her hair was naturally red, another big turn on for me. Her frame was so small, it was hard to believe it could support her massive perky tits. We flirted with each other quite often and made dirty remarks back and forth on a daily basis. I use to fantasize about bending her over, grabbing her hair and fucking her hard while she fought to keep her cigarette in her mouth. She lived close by work so she asked me if I wanted to go to her house for our lunch break, having a pretty good idea of what was in store I agreed. I jumped in her car to head over there and she immediately lit up a smoke. She asked if it bothered me and I told her I didn't mind and that I actually like the smell of second hand smoke. She smiled at me with her horny eyes and took a long drag of her cigarette. I could feel all the blood rush to my cock; it was throbbing so hard it was like it had its own heartbeat. I desperately wanted her smoky mouth wrapped around my aching member. We were almost there when she looked around for the lighter she had dropped and noticed the massive bulge in my jeans. She just starred at it for a moment then looked up at me and smiled.

As we walked the front door of her house I gently squeezed her tight little ass, she responded by turning around and biting my lower lip, the thought of what was ahead made my cock so hard it hurt. She told me to sit down when we got inside and make myself comfortable while she whipped us up something to eat, but the only thing I was hungry for was her wet pussy on my face. A few moments later she appeared from the kitchen with a couple sandwiches, which we put down pretty fast. She reached over to the coffee table and lit up a smoke, and that was all I could take. I leaned over through the cloud of smoke and kissed her neck. I started of with some soft little pecks and then ran my tongue up to her ear as my hand explored her inner thigh. She bean to whimper and let out a few moans as I gently caressed the back of her head through her long red hair and kiss her lips. Her mouth opened up as I tongued her tongue, tasting the sweet taste of her cigarette. We stopped to catch our breath and she told me her pussy was soaking wet. I unbuttoned her jeans and quickly pulled them completely off, the smell of her creamy slit made me want to explode. She took another long drag of her cigarette and then put it down so she could remove her top. The anticipation was killing me!

She un- did her bra only to reveal the nicest set of tits I had ever seen. Her tits turned slightly up-ward and her nipples were long and pink. She put the cigarette between her lips and held it there while she squeezed and massaged her own breasts. I took my position between her legs and licked her wet cunt through her panties. She let out a load moan, as I looked up at her watching her fill her lungs with smoke. I told her how much it turned me on to watch her smoke, but I think she already knew. I pulled her panties off and sunk my tongue deep inside her. She tasted amazing; she was so wet I had her juices dripping off my chin. She leaned forward and kissed me, tasting the sweetness of her own pussy. I went back to work, tonguing her hard clit while my nose rubbed her furry red patch. I flipped her over and spread her ass cheeks, leaning in I smelled her sweet little pink asshole while I unbuttoned my jeans. I pulled my cock out and bean stroking it while my tongue explored her ass. She took another drag of her cigarette and then leaned over to put it out.

I stuck my finger in her hot love hole to get it nice and wet for her ass. She was now bucking back and forth moaning with ecstasy as I slid my wet finger into her asshole. "Finger my ass," she yelled, as I slid it in and out, licking her hot, juicy cunt. Her moans grew faster and loader "I'm going to cum" she yelled as her sticky juice erupted on my face. I continued to drink every drop from her cunt until her orgasm subsided. Still shaking, she almost collapsed as she got off the couch and told me it was my turn. I took her place on the couch and she ripped off my jeans, marveling at my big cock, she promised to try and swallow the entire length of my cock as she grabbed to base of it. I asked her if she would light another cigarette so I could watch her smoke my cock the way I liked it, without hesitation she reached to the coffee table. Placing the cigarette between her full lips she lit it, taking in a long drag and holding it as she made her way back down to my cock. With a firm grasp around my shaft she opened her mouth and swallowed my dick almost down to my balls. She fucked my penis with her mouth while she exhaled the smoke from her nose. My balls started to tingle instantly; I knew it wouldn't be long before I erupted. She worked my cock like a pro, taking a break every few moments to smoke her cigarette. She blew the smoke across the tip of my dick as she wet her finger and played with my ass. I couldn't take any longer. I grabbed the back of her head and started pounding my dick into her mouth feverishly. I let out a yell as I blew spurt after spurt of my hot cum into her mouth with the last one landing on her tits. After that we both cleaned up and headed back to work with a smile on our face. We agreed to meet again afterwards, and it became our normal work routine.