Smoke from a Distant Fire

Story Info
Amy and Dawn have phone sex over Skype.
3.4k words
4.67
33.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,748 Followers

Amy stepped on something hard. She had just toweled off from the shower, and she had left the bathroom to grab some clothes from her dresser when she felt it dig into the heel of her bare foot. It didn't feel sharp, but she definitely noticed when she put her weight on whatever it was. When she lifted her foot up, she felt it sticking to the sole. Gingerly, she stepped over to the bed and sat down to take a closer look at it.

It was a button. The sight of it made Amy smile-it had been over a month since Dawn's visit, but Amy was still finding buttons scattered about her bedroom from where Dawn had ripped her shirt open. Amy held the button between her thumb and forefinger, remembering the way that Dawn had pulled her blouse almost completely off in a moment of lust-filled abandon. Dawn had spent what seemed like forever playing with Amy's breasts that afternoon, stroking every inch of the smooth skin as she whispered mantras of surrender into Amy's pliant mind.

Amy stared at the button, but she wasn't really looking at it. She was thinking about how hard Dawn had made her come, just from touching her breasts. She was remembering the sensation of her nipples gathering into hard, tight buds underneath Dawn's fingers, the whispering tug as Dawn had pulled first one, then the other to attention. She was thinking about Dawn's voice commanding her, reaching deep down into her blank and empty mind and soothing it into mindless obedience. She was picturing herself, her eyes misted over with hypnotized bliss, repeating her mantras in a state of aching arousal as Dawn tweaked her stiff nipples over and over again.

Amy's fingers mimicked the motions she remembered so well, roaming over her own breasts in a slow tease as she gazed at the button. The memory felt so strong that she could lose herself in it, letting everything else fall away as she focused her eyes on the small white circle of plastic and drifted into an erotic reverie. It felt so hot to remember Dawn's control, overwhelming her completely and swamping her mind with vacant, docile bliss. It felt so sexy to flick her own nipples, first one, then the other, thinking of Mistress Dawn's commands and the way they were so hot, so sexy, so impossible to resist. It felt so good to realize that she was fixated completely on the small object between her fingers, that she was falling into a hypnotic trance staring at the button and she couldn't fight it. It felt so fucking fantastic to remember that this was exactly what she was programmed to do, and she was obeying perfectly.

Amy's eyes unfocused as her trance deepened, letting the pleasure slowly melt away all her thoughts. Her fingers caressed her breasts, but her hazy mind couldn't help imagining Dawn's hands on her body, Dawn's hands finding exactly where she needed to be touched and leaving her gasping with need. Amy shivered with arousal, staring at the button but no longer seeing anything at all. The fantasy had become so complete now that she no longer noticed her surroundings at all.

Amy could feel her pussy growing slick with desire. She was going to need another shower after this, but that didn't matter. There was nothing urgent she needed to do, so she could sink deeply into Dawn's control just like she was programmed to do and allow all her thoughts to drain out of her mind into her horny slavecunt. She could give in completely to her brainwashing and follow the commands of her Mistress. She could obey, so she would obey. She always obeyed. The button fell from her limp and unresisting fingers and rolled off into a corner of the room.

Amy stood up, both her hands now caressing her tingling breasts, and walked over to her computer. She spread her towel over the computer chair, then sat down and booted up the computer, taking her fingers away from her tits only when necessary. Once she was logged in, she launched Skype. She clicked on her contact list and after a few moments, she heard a familiar voice on the other end of the line. "Hi, Amy!" Dawn said, sounding overjoyed to hear from her. "What do you need?"

What Amy needed was a good hard fuck, but instead she heard herself say in surprisingly normal tones, "Oh, I just found another button. Is now a good time?"

There was a slight pause, and then Dawn responded with, "This is a good time, pet. Go ahead and turn on the webcam." Amy reached up and pressed a button on the small webcam mounted on top of her monitor. She didn't remember seeing it before, and her pussy surged with heat at the realization that Dawn's hypnotic control had prevented her from noticing it. It had been there ever since Dawn's visit, but Amy's waking self had looked at it dozens of times without ever seeing it. Because Dawn had told her to forget about it, and she had obeyed like a good girl should. That felt so fucking hot to Amy right now. It felt even hotter to realize that she'd had this exact realization a dozen times before, and had forgotten it every single time on waking.

"There we go, pet," Dawn said. Her icon switched over to a live feed from a webcam of her own, showing her leaning back in her computer chair wearing a flowery dress that was already hiked up to her waist. "It's so nice to see you like this. You're so deep already, aren't you?"

"Yes, Mistress," Amy said, lightly pulling on her nipples as she spoke. She could see, in the lower corner of the screen, a smaller image of herself moving in time to her actions. The sight of herself, staring unseeing into the camera and fondling her tits in mindless devotion, caused a wave of tingling heat to course through her pussy.

"Good girl," Dawn purred. She rubbed her cunt lightly through her panties. "You're obeying so well, pet. Just like I told you to. Your deep self knew just what to do, didn't it?"

"Yes, Mistress," Amy replied. The sound of her own hypnotized voice sent her even deeper into trance. "Whenever I find a button on the floor, it puts me into a deep, obedient trance for you as long as it is safe to do so. I must call you whenever I find a button and go into trance." As she spoke the words, she could hear Dawn repeating them to her on the last day of her visit. "My waking self does not remember because it does not need to remember. It feels good when you give my waking self permission to forget the things it does not need to remember, because I am a good girl and I obey."

"Good girl!" Dawn's rubbing had become a little more insistent. "Stand up for me now, pet."

Amy stood up from her chair, taking a step or two back in order to make sure that her Mistress had a good view of her body. Her hands hadn't left her breasts since the moment she turned on the webcam, and the individual tingles of pleasure had long ago merged into a slow, rolling wave of sensual heat that flowed through her body over and over again. "I obey," she responded in sleepy tones, with only the pitch of her voice giving away her arousal.

"Good pet," Dawn said. The arousal in her voice was clear and unmistakable. "Tell me, pet...how many times have you masturbated since we last talked?"

Amy's waking self thought the last time they'd talked was a week ago, when they'd spent an hour on the phone together gossiping about politics, but her deep self knew better. "Seven," she said.

"In three days?" Dawn grinned wickedly. "Sounds like you've been a very horny little slut, haven't you?"

Amy clenched her thighs together, feeling the heat spike in her pussy. "Yes, Mistress," she said. It was absolutely true-ever since Dawn's visit, Amy's libido had gone into overdrive. She'd jilled off every single night since then thinking of one moment or another during their sex-filled weekend, and most mornings as well. It was part of why they'd decided to try giving a long-distance relationship a go-they had both agreed that missing out on sex that good was just fucking stupid. And even if Amy's waking mind didn't remember every single time Dawn played with her, Dawn made sure it remembered enough of them to keep her happy. And pretty much constantly turned on.

Dawn's fingers crept inside the waistband of her panties. "Keep playing with your nipples, pet," she said, "and tell me what you were thinking of all those times you masturbated."

Amy's fingers moved quicker now, stimulating her breasts even more vigorously at Mistress Dawn's command. "i was thinking about your pussy, Mistress," she said. She could hear her voice growing more distant as she drifted into the memory. "i was thinking about kneeling between your thighs, inhaling your scent and getting weaker and dizzier as i breathed it in."

Dawn's fingers pumped away inside her panties, pistoning in and out of her cunt. It was the sexiest thing Amy could possibly imagine right now. "Just like a drug," she said, her voice unsteady with pleasure. "Every time you breathe in my pussy scent, it gets harder and harder to resist me, doesn't it?"

"uh-huh," Amy whimpered, her fingers working her into such a state of arousal now that she could barely think to respond at all. "And when i get so weak that i can't resist any more, i have to lick..." She could feel a trickle of moisture gathering along her labia, her juices slowly leaking out of her as her arousal built. "i have to taste, i can't resist, it's so good to give in and obey and the taste of Mistress Dawn's pussy makes me even more obedient."

"Good girl," Dawn gasped. Her panties were visibly damp. "Play with your pussy for me now. Don't stop talking."

Amy's right hand slid down between her thighs, slipping over the slick pussy lips and diving into her soaked quim. "i...ohhhh! Every time, in the fantasy, i lose myself between your thighs, i lose my will to the scent and the taste of your pussy, it's so fucking hot, Mistress, it's so fucking sexy to be your pussygirl and worship your cunt with my tongue and in my mind, i just stay there forever, licking and licking and ofuck ofuck feels so good so hot so sexy to be your fucktoy, your obedient fucking fucktoy..." Her thumb ran restlessly over her clit, sliding over it again and again as her words dissolved into a stream-of-consciousness babble of lust. The sight of her Mistress masturbating blended into the fantasy seamlessly until she was no longer sure which was which.

Dawn's voice was a growl of sexual heat now. "Oh, fuck yes, you love it when I ride your face, you love it every time I pull you down to lick me like the obedient slut you are, good little pussygirl, my good little clit-sucking pussygirl oh oh fuck coming coming come for me good girl OH!"

Amy felt it then, the rush of pleasure flashing through her that she always got when Mistress came. The orgasm she'd been programmed to have every time Mistress came, bursting inside her head and triggering the orgasm her body had been waiting for. She felt herself coming over and over, her knees shaking at the overwhelming burst of ecstasy but not buckling because Mistress had commanded her to stand and she was a good girl, she obeyed, coming was obedience and standing was obedience and obedience was pleasure and she obeyed perfectly and perfect obedience was perfect pleasure and that was everything she was feeling right now oh oh OH!" She didn't know when she realized she was saying it out loud while she came, but the realization made her come all over again.

"Good girl," Dawn panted, "good girl, good girl..." She slowly withdrew her fingers from her panties, shivering slightly at the sensation. "Ohhh...you have pleased me very well, pet. I'm going to reward you now. Go and get my cock."

Amy moved with somewhat unsteady steps over to her bedside table and took a royal blue vibrator out of the drawer. She grabbed a small tube of lubricant as well, and turned back to the computer. "I have your cock, Mistress."

"Good girl," Dawn said. "Start recording, pet."

"Yes, Mistress," Amy responded. She went back to the computer and pressed a button, activating the 'Record' feature on the webcam. She sat down in her computer chair, spreading her legs as wide as they would go. "I obey."

"You obey," Mistress Dawn said, leaning forward so that her face filled her chat window. "Look deep into my eyes, pet. You obey."

"I obey," Amy said. She felt herself slowly sinking into Mistress Dawn's eyes, her thoughts pulled down into them like they were an endless tunnel.

"You belong to me," Mistress Dawn said. Her voice was firm, compelling. It didn't even sound like a command to Amy; it was simply a description of inescapable truth. Everything Mistress Dawn said was true.

"I belong to you," Amy said. She squeezed out a palmful of lube and began slowly stroking Dawn's cock, reverently worshipping it with her fingers. It was the only toy she was allowed to use anymore, and that only when she begged. One night Dawn had made her stare at it for a full hour, chanting, "I love your cock, I worship your cock" until time had lost all meaning.

"Your will belongs to me," Dawn said. Her eyes seemed to expand to fill Amy's entire world.

"My will belongs to you," Amy responded. She no longer thought about what she was saying. Whatever Mistress Dawn said was true. All she needed to do was repeat it.

"You love it when I program you like this," Dawn said. Amy could hear the arousal in her voice, but it was perfectly controlled.

"I love it when you program me like this," Amy responded. She could feel the towel beneath her getting wet, and she realized distantly that she was unbelievably turned on right now, but she was so deeply hypnotized that she couldn't focus on anything but Mistress Dawn's eyes.

"You are completely open to my commands," Dawn said. Amy's vision had become so unfocused now that it looked to her like Dawn had three eyes instead of two. On some level, she was aware that it was just a trick of perspective, but it almost felt like a mystic experience. It was as if that third eye only appeared when Amy was so deep in trance that she was nothing but an extension of Dawn's will. Amy loved that.

"I am completely open to your commands," Amy responded. Her mouth was slightly parted, and she could feel a tiny trickle of drool at the corner of her lips. Her body felt impossibly heavy, like the only way she could move was if Dawn commanded it.

"Good girl," Dawn said with a smile. "Put my cock inside you, pet."

"Yes, Mistress," Amy responded, slowly sliding the slick vibrator into her pussy. She was so wet she probably didn't even need the lube; she could feel Dawn's cock going into her as easily and effortlessly as if she were made of butter. "I...oh...I obey."

"Good girl," Dawn replied. "You know what to do."

Amy turned the vibrator on. "I love your cock," she chanted, as the buzzing sensation thrummed all the way through her pussy. "I worship your cock." Dawn simply nodded, her eyes glittering darkly with arousal.

"I love your cock," Amy moaned, the words etched into her mind by hours of repetition. "I worship your cock." She felt her pussy clench around the soft silicone, transmitting the vibrations straight to her clit. Her hands moved back to her breasts and began to rub.

"I love your cock," Amy said again, the words now coming out in a slurred and unsteady whimper. "I worship your cock." She knew she was close to coming, because Dawn had programmed her to feel unbelievable pleasure whenever she had Dawn's cock inside her, but she had to wait. She had to wait until she had permission to come. Mistress Dawn controlled her pleasure completely, and Amy was a good girl. She would wait.

"I love...your cock," she gasped. It was hard to breathe without panting. "I...worship...your cock." It was hard to speak. It was hard to think. Everything melted away except for Dawn's hypnotic eyes and Dawn's hypnotic cock. Her nipples felt like tiny pebbles under her fingers now, and she could smell her own arousal as it leaked out around the vibrator.

"I...love...love your, unnnh...your cock," Amy groaned, so deep and aroused now that she had trouble even keeping her mantra straight. "Worship, I...I worship your cock oh..." It felt like her brain was skipping beats now, like the throb in her clit was so intense that it blanked her mind every few seconds and forced her to start over. The pressure to break down and beg Mistress Dawn to allow her to come was like a physical weight on her tongue, but she couldn't remember how to say anything anymore except for the words she'd been commanded to say.

"I love your cock, I worrrrrship..." The clit-throb caught her mid-word, mangling it into a moan of desire that only Mistress Dawn would understand. She was openly drooling now, her mind so lost in obedience that she didn't even notice let alone care. "...cock..." she gasped out, no longer able to form a whole sentence.

"Good girl," Mistress Dawn said. "COME."

The command hit her like a sledgehammer. Her pussy squeezed the vibrator tightly, and her eyes rolled back in her head as she came. "love your cock worship your cock love worship love worship OH!" she babbled, the mantra transformed by bliss into pure and undeniable truth. All she could think about, in that endless instant of orgasm, was the power of it. The pleasure was overwhelming, unbelievable, beyond anything any other lover could ever give her. And it all flowed from Mistress Dawn's will. How could she not worship that?

It felt like ages before she finally came down from her peak. She switched off the vibrator with trembling fingers and slowly, carefully pulled it out. Each centimeter of motion felt like it triggered its own aftershock of pleasure, to the point where it was almost more than she could stand. "Th-thank you, Mistress," she gasped out, her voice shaky with exhaustion.

"You're welcome, pet," Dawn said, her smile gently conveying the aftercare she could not give physically. "I love you."

"Love you...too," Dawn sighed peacefully. She realized her eyes were shut, but she couldn't open them right now. All she could do was bask in the heady mix of afterglow and trance, too drunk on endorphins to even move.

"In a moment," Dawn said, "when you are fully recovered, you will stop the recording. You will edit out these instructions and then email a copy of it to yourself, then wake. Your waking self will not notice the email until you get home from work tomorrow. As soon as you notice it, you will feel compelled to watch it and masturbate to orgasm. Your waking self will not remember where the recording came from, but you will find that exciting and sexually arousing. It is always very erotic to you whenever you realize that your Mistress has enough power over you to make you do things and forget them."

"...erotic...power..." Amy felt too drowsy to do more than mumble a few words, but the instructions sank into her sleepy mind with perfect clarity. She knew she would obey, and she knew it would feel so good to be so helplessly obedient. Her clit twitched with another aftershock of pleasure at the thought.

"Good girl," Dawn said. Amy could almost feel the way Dawn stroked her cheek with pride. "Obey." The call disconnected with a low beep, and Amy's eyes opened as she began to follow her instructions. Mistress may have been thousands of miles away physically, but Amy felt a warm glow as she realized Dawn was never further than the next command.

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,748 Followers