Smoke Gets in Her Eyes Ch. 01

Story Info
Alice is tempted to smoke, then to cheat.
6.3k words
4.4
56.8k
38
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is an Interracial story. If this is likely to offend please do not read on. It is also a work of fiction and should not be considered as supporting or promoting the sexual activity that takes place. Finally any resemblance of the characters to real people is purely co-incidental.)

*

Alice looked out of the bedroom window not at her own garden but at the garden next door. She was looking specifically at the man smoking and was once again feeling the long suppressed desire to smoke again herself. Alice at smoked for just under a year when she was 15 and going through her rebellious phase. A girl called Charlotte (or Charlie as she had liked to be called) had started at Alice's school and they had quickly become friends much to the disappointment of Alice's parents. Charlie was a rebel and for a short time Alice had followed her, forgetting her Christian upbringing and indulging in typical teenage rebellion. It was Charlie who had got her to smoke, and Alice had loved it, a love she had never lost. She had stopped once Charlie had been thrown out of the school and moved away but the urge, the temptation had never left her.

That was 9 years ago and Alice was a very different person. After Charlie had gone, she threw herself into her studies and to make up for the pain she had caused them she also started attending church again with her parents. Her excellent A Level results allowed her to go to university where she studied environmental geography. It was at university that she met her husband Jonathan, a man she loved passionately. He too had studied environmental geography and when they had graduated he had convinced her to take a year out working on an eco-project in South East Asia. When they had returned they had married and Jonathan got himself a job in the renewables arm of a major oil company. They had looked for a house together that would allow them to live as environmentally friendly as possible. Jonathan in particular had wanted a large garden that would allow them to grow their own food. Of course, houses with large gardens are not easy to come by and in order to get one they had to accept one downside with their new home. The house next door had been converted into two flats that were halfway homes for ex-offenders. The thought took her back to the man smoking. He was a tall black man, over 6ft Alice would have guessed. He was wearing shorts and a vest top that showed off his muscled and heavily tattooed arms.

Eventually Alice looked back to her own garden. There was a small stone patio and a small lawn beyond which was a larger area that Jonathan intended to use for the growing of crops. Alice had argued that they needed to keep the small lawn as a place to entertain friends and for any children they might have to play on. Her job for the afternoon was to mow the lawn, a job she was not looking forward to as the only mower Jonathan would allow was one that you physically pushed. 'No need to use electricity and cause even more pollution' he had told when he had brought it home from a scrapyard. Jonathan had cleaned and oiled it and had shown her how to use it. Now she would have to do it without him to help. She changed into some cargo pants and a long sleeved t shirt and headed down to the garden. She dragged the heavy mower into position and started to push but the damn thing would not move. Again and again she tried to get the old mower moving but with no success.

"Would you like a hand with that?"

Alice looked up to see the man she had watched smoking stood at the fence between the two gardens.

"No, I'm fine thanks."

Alice knew this was a lie. She must have been trying for over five minutes.

"Look lady, you ain't gonna move that old thing. Let me do it for you. We are neighbours after all."

Alice thought about for a few moments and then smiling accepted the man's offer.

"Thank you, I just can't get it to move."

The man climbed the fence and strolled over to Alice and the mower. Alice stood to one side and watched as he pushed the mower which slowly began to move. Alice watched as he used his powerful arms and legs to mow the grass. After a few minutes, having mowed nearly half the grass he stopped. He pulled his vest top over his head, throwing it to one side. Alice could not help but admire the man's torso, which was as well muscled and defined as his arms. She found herself staring as over the following minutes he finished mowing the small lawn. By the time he finished the man was breathing heavily and had a fine film of sweat. Remembering her manners Alice quickly asked if she could get the man a cold drink.

"Yes please," came the reply.

Alice hurried to the kitchen and returned a few minutes later with two tall glasses of freshly made juice. The man had sat at the old table and chairs that Alice and Jonathan had picked up at a second hand store. Alice offered the man his drink and then sat in the other chair.

"Thanks so much, sorry I didn't even ask your name."

"Sam. Nice to meet you....."

"Alice."

For the next ten minutes they exchanged pleasantries, Alice letting Sam know a little about her and Jonathan's hopes for their new home. Alice explained how thanks to Jon's wage, she was able to work part-time for three mornings a week and volunteer for much of the rest of the week. Alice learned that Sam had been in prison for the last 12 years having originally been sent down for robbery but also having had his sentence extended due to a fight in prison that had left the other guy in hospital. Now 44, he had spent the last decade working out in the prison gym waiting to get out and start living again.

"Thank you for the drink. Homemade is it?"

"Yes," Alice replied.

"Your husband is a lucky guy. Talented and beautiful."

Alice blushed.

"Mind you, if you were my girl I wouldn't let you dress so badly."

"I beg your pardon," said Alice, more than a little taken aback.

"If you were my girl," continued Sam, oblivious to Alice's response, "you would wear short skirts to show off those fine legs and a tight blouse or top so other guys could see what a fine pair of titties you have."

"What I wear is none of your business."

Sam continued regardless.

"And I bet your underwear is just as bad, grey and shapeless. I'd make you wear little lacy black bras and panties, and stockings too."

Alice could not believe the direction the conversation had taken and was more than a little embarrassed.

"Well thank you again for your help but I need to make my husband's dinner," Alice said curtly.

"Right you are," replied Sam. "I hope we can chat some more Alice."

And with that he climbed the fence into his own garden and disappeared into his flat. Alice went indoors and went up to change before making a start on dinner. In the bedroom, Alice looked at herself in the mirror, Sam's words fresh in her mind. It was true that she did not take much care with her choice of clothes. Jonathan had made it clear he did not care for over-dressed girls and he had encouraged Alice to buy only environmentally and ethically sourced clothes. She pulled off her t-shirt and the cargo pants and stood in her underwear. Sam had been right about that too, her underwear was dull and practical. If she wanted, Alice certainly had the figure to dress far more sexily. Tall and willowy, Alice was nearly 5ft 8 with long slender legs. Her breasts were large but full and firm. When her hair was not tied back, the dark brown locks cascaded over her shoulders framing her pretty face. Alice had to admit that Sam's words had an effect on her and that she was strangely attracted to him. She forced the idea from her mind as she dressed and then set about making her husband's dinner. When Jonathan got home he called out to Alice.

"Great news!" he proclaimed. "I've got that promotion."

"That's great honey," Alice replied, full of pride.

"There is one downside though honey."

"What?" asked Alice nervously.

"I have to work away for part of the week. You will be on your own on Wednesday evenings, is that ok?"

"You know I'd rather have you here but if you need to be away, I'll just have to cope."

Alice saw Jonathan beam as her took her in his arms.

On Wednesday Alice was again in her garden, weeding the borders closest to the house. She had said goodbye to Jonathan that morning and knew she would not see him until the following evening.

"You're doing a grand job."

Alice looked up to see Sam stood at the fence smoking a roll-up cigarette. Sam picked up on this immediately.

"Hey you want one?"

Alice looked temptingly at the cigarette for a moment. She stood and shook her head.

"You look like you do. You ever smoked?"

"Yes. When I was 15. But I don't now."

"You look like you need one and a drink too. Say, why don't you and your husband pop round tonight for a drink. It would be nice to get to know my new neighbours."

"My husband works away on Wednesdays." Alice wondered why she had told Sam this.

"Well how about you then? Better than staying in alone," Sam replied.

"I don't think I should, I don't really know you."

"Listen, the old guy from upstairs comes down, and two of my buddies will be there. You will be perfectly safe."

Normally Alice would not have agreed even if her own mother was going to be there. But Alice did not feel normal. She felt increasingly drawn to Sam.

"Well okay, maybe for just one drink."

"Great, about eight sound good?"

"Yes, great." Alice smiled wondering what she had let herself into.

Alice struggled to find something to wear. A part of her brain wanted her to wear something sexy, remembering Sam's words from a few days before. Another part of her brain reminded her that she was married and that she should dress to reflect that. In the end she settled on an old sweat top that was tight enough to show off some of her curves, a pair of jeans and some old block heeled sandals that did help show off her legs. Grabbing a bottle of wine Alice headed next door, feeling more and more nervous. She crossed her own driveway, onto that of next door and arrived at Sam's front door.

"Hi!" Sam answered the door wearing a pair of long shorts and a short sleeved shirt that he had not bothered to button up. "You look great."

"Hello," answered a nervous Alice. "I brought some wine."

"Great, come on in and meet the guys."

Alice followed Sam into his flat and was led into the back room.

"This is Al, he lives in the flat upstairs."

Alice shook the hand of the man called Al. She would learn later that he was fifty nine. He too was black, not as tall as Sam, nor as well built. In fact he had quite a belly on him. Like Sam he was bald.

"And these two dodgy looking guys are my best buddies Carl and Dean."

Carl was as tall as Sam but much more slight with dreadlocks and a goatee beard and, again much to her embarrassment, very attractive. Dean was short, probably about 5ft 9 and very stocky with short hair. Like Sam, both guys were in the early forties. How, thought Alice, had she ended up as the only girl in a flat with 4 guys? Sam handed her a drink which she sipped at. It tasted delicious, full of lots of exotic fruits, especially pineapple and mango but she could also taste the alcohol, which she guessed correctly as rum. Several lengthy sips later Alice began to feel a little more relaxed as she exchanged pleasantries with Carl and Dean whilst Sam chatted with Al. She saw Sam light one of his trade mark roll ups, quickly followed by the three other guys.

"Want one?" asked Carl?

"She don't smoke man," said Sam.

"Actually," mumbled Alice, "I think I will have one."

Alice surprised herself as she said the words. She blamed the rum punch as she took the cigarette handed to her by Carl. She drew in her first taste or nine years and it tasted good, closing her eyes as she enjoyed the sensation.

"Wow girl, you look like you been waiting for that for a lifetime."

The next two hours passed in a blur as Alice drank and smoked more than she had for years. Al had fallen asleep in his chair whilst Carl danced on his own to some loud dance music. Alice had been aware of the conversation becoming more risky, more sexual. She had been unable to avoid overhearing Dean asking Sam if he'd managed to get any 'pussy' since he had got out. The word shocked and thrilled Alice equally.

"If I remember right bro, you particularly like white pussy Sam? You got any or you hoping to fuck missy here?"

Alice suddenly felt nervous and vulnerable again.

"I think you've had a bit too much to drink man," replied Sam, "and I probably need to get our guest home before you get carried away."

"Pity bro, I'd love to see her ass and titties."

"Not tonight Dean." Turning to Alice Sam said "you ready to go?"

"Oh yes, thank you."

'Not tonight.' What did Sam mean by that thought Alice. She headed for the door, suddenly aware that all the drink had made her a little unsteady on her feet. He stumbled and would have fallen if Sam hadn't put his arm out to catch her. As he did, his arm wrapped around her and his hand closed, only for a moment, firmly on her breast. Alice regained her balance and Sam let her go.

"Thank you," said Alice, blushing.

As Sam walked her to the door he placed his hand lightly oh Alice's ass. She knew she should have said something, but she seemed unable to find the right words.

"Well Alice, here you are, thanks for coming over, we'll have to do this again next week."

"Yes," slurred Alice "and thank you Sam."

When Alice closed the door her heart was pounding. She made her way straight to bed. She quickly stripped off her clothes. Normally she wore pyjamas but she felt too light headed to put them on and climbed naked into bed. As she lay there the events of the night ran round her mind. Dean's crude words, Sam's hands on her 'ass' and 'titties.' Unconsciously , her hand slid down between her legs. Alice had learned to touch herself when she was 15. Charlie had introduced her to a boy called Matt, the first boy she had kissed. Matt had wanted much more than kisses though. He had played with her breasts and finally had got Alice to open her legs. His fingers had brought Alice to her first orgasm as her own hand had been wrapped around Matt's cock. When Matt had tried to actually had sex with her, Alice had panicked and ran, an act that had led to Charlie 'disowning' Alice. They never spoke again. Alice had not forgotten what Matt's fingers had done for her and in what she believed were her weak moments she had touched herself, remembering Matt's fingers inside her. But this time it was not a 16 year old boy she was thinking of. It was Sam, and too her shame, Carl and Dean also. She slid a finger inside herself, using her thumb to stroke her clit. She came more quickly and more intensely than she ever had. Alice fell asleep very quickly but her sleep was troubled by dreams of Sam and Carl and Dean and even Al.

Over the following week Alice brought herself to orgasm everyday, playing with herself whilst thinking of the Wednesday evening she had spent with Sam and his friends. Most shamefully for Alice she had also thought of Sam when Jonathan had made love to her, cumming at the mere idea of being with Sam. As Wednesday got nearer, Alice became more agitated and more excited at the thought of another evening with Sam and his friends. Early on the Wednesday morning Alice was making Jonathan's breakfast as he got ready for his two days working away.

"Got any plans for today my love?" asked Jonathan.

"Errrrr....I'm not sure. Perhaps working in the garden."

"You've worked in that garden, or in the house everyday since we moved in Alice. Have a day off. Go shopping, it will be my treat."

"Well I probably could do with a new dress."

"There you go." Jonathan kissed his wife goodbye, leaving Alice to contemplate a day of shopping.

An hour later, Alice headed out of the house. As she walked down her driveway she noticed Sam, stood in his driveway.

"Hi Alice, off somewhere nice?"

"Yes, I'm going into town shopping, to get a new dress."

"Hold on a second," said Sam as he walked over pulling something from his jacket pocket. "Take this, buy yourself some sexy underwear too."

He thrust a small bunch of notes into her hand.

"I couldn't possibly take this," replied Alice.

But Sam had already turned and was walking back to his front door. Alice stood there for a moment before heading off into town. 'I'll give him is money back later' she thought to herself. Alice wandered around the shops looking at dresses before picking one in the local department store. A floral print, with buttons all the way down the front, the dress had a shirt collar. She tried it on, looking at herself in the mirror. It was a little short, but that combined with the block heeled sandals certainly showed off her legs. The tight waist also emphasized the large nature of her breasts. It was by far the sexiest dress she had worn for many years. She headed for the tills to pay, walking through the lingerie section of the store. Alice stopped at the sight of a pair on mannequins. One wore a lacy white bra with matching thong panties, with a white suspender belt and white seamed stockings. Sam's words from the garden rushed into her mind. 'This is what he meant' Alice thought. The other mannequin wore the identical set in black.

"Tempted madam?" A store assistant's voice brought Alice out of her trance. "We're doing a special offer madam, buy the white set and you get the black set half price. That's only £45 all in."

"£45?"

"Yes madam."

For Alice it felt like fate. Sam had given her almost exactly the right money. Ten minutes later she left the shop, in her bag the dress and the underwear. She walked home, her stomach in knots. Why had she bought the underwear? Would Sam want to see it? Could she wear it tonight? Arriving home, Alice rushed upstairs to try the underwear on. In few minutes she stood in front of the mirror in the white set. Sexy or tarty or both? Alice could not work it out. She realised she would have to do her bikini line if she was to wear the panties tonight. Her whole body tingled and she quickly found her hands slipping inside her panties and touching her now very wet pussy. In moments she was cumming. Just before eight, Alice buttoned her dress, covering the sexy white underwear she had bought earlier in the day. Picking up the obligatory bottle of wine, she headed out of her door and over to Sam's front door. She knocked nervously. A few moments later, Sam opened the door.

"Wow!"" exclaimed Sam, "you look stunning."

Alice blushed, "Thank you, may I come in?"

"Of course." Alice followed Sam into his flat and into the back room. Carl and Dean were there but there was no sign of Al.

"You looking mighty fine Alice," said Carl.

"Damn right," echoed Dean. "You look ripe for plucking girl."

Alice blushed again, accepting a drink and a smoke from Sam. She took a long drag, inhaling deeply. She suspected as she had done last week that some of these roll ups had a little weed in them. It didn't stop her taking several more deep drags. For the next hour, Alice chatted with Sam and Carl, her drink being topped up regularly.

"Let's watch a movie," announced Dean.

"Great idea," said Sam, taking a seat on one of the 2 sofas in the room. "Alice, come and sit next to me."

Alice walked, a little unsteadily and sat next to Sam. He immediately placed his hand on Alice's thigh. Alice tried to say something but again couldn't find the right words. Carl sat on the sofa opposite as Dean inserted the film. From the dodgy soundtrack and the even dodgier acting Alice guessed that this was no ordinary film. She'd watched a porno film many years before with Charlie but what immediately struck Alice about this one was the fact that all the males were black and the one female actress was white. She watched, transfixed as the men on the film stripped off. Unsurprisingly they had wonderful physiques but Alice was not looking at their chests. Instead she looked at the erect cocks, so thick, so long, so black. The men in the film quickly stripped the white girl naked. She sat, struggling to cope with the fact that she was watching porn with 3 men she barely knew, as the girl in the film took each of them in her mouth. Alice watched as the girl used her tongue on the stiff cocks. Her attention on the film was finally broken when she heard a zipper being undone. She looked over to see Dean releasing his large black cock from his shorts. Carl quickly followed suit, the two men stroking their rigid cocks as they watched the film. Alice looked back at the TV, the girl was now on her knees, sucking one of the men as another took her from behind. Alice felt herself getting very wet. Part of her brain was screaming for her to leave but she seemed incapable of moving. A second girl appeared in the movie, wearing stockings and lacy underwear.

12