Smoke Gets in Her Eyes Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now that's what I think all girls should wear," said Sam, jumping to his feet.

"Damn right," said Carl.

Sam turned to Alice, holding out his hand. "Come here Alice."

Alice took his hand and was pulled to her feet and found herself facing Carl and Dean who both continued to stroke their big cocks, whilst Sam stood behind her.

"Now I wonder what kinda underwear Alice is wearing tonight?" asked Sam.

Alice stood, paralysed, arms hanging limp by her sides as Sam reached around her and started to undo the buttons of her dress. Carl and Dean watched as Sam undid more and more buttons, whistling as first her bra, then her panties and finally her stocking tops were revealed. Alice felt Sam ease the dress off her shoulders and then felt it fall to the floor behind her.

"Well, well. Who would have thought it. Alice does have some sexy underwear."

Sam didn't stop with dress, Alice felt him release the clip of her bra which he then eased off.

"Damn fine titties Alice," said Dean, looking lustfully at the half naked girl.

Sam knelt behind Alice, reached for the waistband of her panties and slowly eased them down. Alice closed her eyes, struggling to take in what was happening. She could feel how wet she had become, her legs quivered and heart was pounding. When she opened her eyes she saw that both Carl and Dean had stood and were stripping off their clothes, their large cocks bobbing in front of them. Sam lifted first one foot and then the other as he took her panties off. Alice gasped as first Dean, and then Carl, reached for and gently squeezed one of her breasts. Her nipples responded becoming more erect than Alice could remember. Carl leant forward and flicked his tongue over one of her nipples.

"Aaaarrgghhhhh," moaned Alice.

As Carl licked and sucked one of her breasts, Dean slid his hand between her legs and slid one of his thick fingers into her wet pussy. Alice moaned again.

"The slut is soaking," Dean said.

"Good," replied Sam. "Move into her position."

Alice looked to her left to see a now naked Sam laying on his back next to her, his magnificent cock standing proud. Carl and Dean then moved her until she was standing astride Sam facing him. Slowly they forced her to lower herself until her pussy was inches above Sam's erect cock.

"Guide it in," Sam ordered.

Alice submissively obeyed. Taking hold of his cock, feeling its thickness she placed it at the entry to her pussy. She then slowly lowered herself, feeling herself penetrated by Sam. This was only the second cock she had had in her she thought, the other being her husband's. Husband thought Alice. I'm married and yet here I am letting another man have me, fuck me whilst his friends watched. But she could not stop. Her body wanted this too much. Sam's cock was filling her in a way she had never been filled before, giving her sensations she had never felt before. She heard herself moaning, something she never did with Jonathan. Still Sam was not fully inside her. She finally felt his balls and realised that she was fully penetrated by Sam's cock. Kneeling now astride Sam, Alice slowly began to ride his cock. She looked at Sam who was lustfully staring at her.

"You like this baby?" he asked.

"Oh yes," whimpered Alice.

Sam took hold of her waist and began to quicken the rate at which his cock pounded into her. Although he had been fucking her for only a few moments Alice knew that she was going to cum. After only a few more strokes Alice was gasping and moaning as an orgasm shook her body. She heard Carl and Dean laughing whilst Sam continued to pound into her. Alice would have collapsed but Sam's strong arms supported her, still moving her up and down on his hard cock.

"That slut has probably waited all her life to cum like that," Alice heard Dean say.

The word 'slut' bounced round her brain. She should have been offended, angry, upset but somehow being talked about like that merely excited her more. She realised that this was more that a physical experience it was a mental one too. During sex with Jonathan she would close her eyes but here her eyes were open taking in the scene, watching Carl and Dean now seated again, stroking their cocks as they watched her, Alice, get fucked by their mate. Sam was really fucking her now, pounding into her, knocking the breath out of her and she realised that she would cum again.

"You ready for my cum baby?" Sam asked.

"Oh yes."

"Ask for it Alice."

"Please Sam, please cum in me."

Alice felt another orgasm sweep over her as Sam erupted deep inside her. Stroke after stroke forced his seed deep inside her. Alice collapsed onto Sam's chest, breathing fast.

"Did you like that Alice?" Sam whispered

"Yes Sam."

"Will you do something for me know Alice?"

"Yes, anything Sam."

"Crawl over and suck Carl's cock."

Alice could not believe Sam's request.

"But I...I don't know how to."

"Just like you saw the girl in the video Alice. go on now, go and suck that big black cock!"

Alice eased herself of Sam's semi erect cock, feeling his cum leak from her pussy down her thighs. Slowly, disbelieving, Alice crawled across the carpet on all fours towards Carl. The two seated men enjoyed the spectacle, Alice crawling wearing just her stockings, suspenders and heels. Alice kept her eyes firmly fixed on Carl's cock. After a few moments she was kneeling between his legs, her face inches from his hard, black cock. Remembering the video she leant forward and licked his shaft with her tongue.

"Nice Alice," she heard Carl say. "Lick my balls."

Alice obediently flicked her tongue over his large balls. She licked the shaft again, moving up and closer to the swollen head. Eventually she licked that too, drawing moans of pleasure from Carl.

"Take it in your mouth Alice, suck that big cock."

Alice did just that letting his cock slide into her mouth. Unlike the few occasions she had done this with Jonathan, her mouth was completely filled, her jaw fully open. She used her tongue as best she could as the head of Carl's cock filled her mouth. Suddenly she was aware of hands on her hips. She turned to look, Carl's cock sliding from her mouth and she saw Dean kneeling behind her.

"Hey girl, I never told you to stop sucking," Carl said angrily.

Taking hold of her face he guided her mouth back to his cock and Alice continued where she had left off realising that there was nothing she could do about whatever Dean was doing behind her.

"Play with my balls slut," ordered Carl.

As Alice propped herself up with her left hand she used her right to caress and gently squeeze Carl's large balls. Dean had by now parted her legs and arched her back, forcing her ass up and Alice knew that he too was going to fuck her too. Like the girl in the video she would be 'roasted', forced to suck one cock whilst another took her from behind. As she continued to suck Carl's cock she felt Dean place his cock as the entrance to her pussy. With a firm push he forced his cock all the way in, Alice's moan muffled by the cock in her mouth. She felt Dean pound away in her pussy, listened to Carl moan his approval as she sucked his cock as her own body and mind were overwhelmed at what was happening to her, triggering another orgasm.

"You make sure you swallow all my cum Alice, understand?" barked Carl as he neared his own orgasm.

Alice managed a weak nod as his cock throbbed in her mouth. Dean had increased the speed at which he was fucking her and from his short breaths she guessed he too would soon be cumming.

"Here it comes slut. Yesssss."

Carl bucked his hips as his cock jerked and hot cum filled Alice's mouth and throat. As she swallowed she heard Dean call out and then felt him cumming inside her. After dumping what seemed like gallons of cum in her pussy and her stomach the two men finally, slowly pulled their cocks from her and Alice flopped to the floor. She could feel Dean's seed leaking from her, mingling with that of Sam's. Some of Carl's cum was on her chin. The three men stood over her and she knew that she looked like a whore and she wondered what more there was to come. She lay on the floor, slowly regaining her breath, watching them as they lit joints and smoked them.

"Well there's only one thing left," she heard Sam say. "But let's have a few minutes rest before we do her again. Ok fellas?"

"Sounds good," replied Carl. "We can watch the rest of the film."

Alice lay on the floor, her mind racing as the three men sat and resumed watching the floor. She could barely contain how turned on she was thinking about what had just happened to her and could not believe the intensity of the orgasms she had experienced. Her legs tingled and her mind raced as she wondered what the 'one' thing left was. Alice was not sure how much time had passed when the attention of the three black men again turned to her.

"Ok Alice," said Sam. "You've fucked me and Dean but not Carl. Ask nicely for Carl to fuck you."

Alice looked first Sam and then at Carl. She knew she wanted more and her response was almost immediate.

"Please Carl, will you fuck me?"

"Well as you have asked so nicely," replied Carl.

He lay on the floor and indicated for Alice to straddle him. His cock was hard again and Alice's heart quickened again at the thought of having it inside her. She quickly knelt astride him and guided his cock into her aching pussy, letting out another moan as she did so.

"Good girl Alice," said Sam. "Now, ask Dean if you can suck his cock."

Alice, despite the fact she did not find Dean very attractive, again responded quickly.

"Please Dean, may I suck your cock?"

"Yes Alice, you may suck my black cock."

Alice leaned forward as Carl slowly slid his cock in and out of her and opened her mouth for the now kneeling Dean. He slid his cock into her mouth and she let it slide deep into her mouth.

"Good." Sam sounded thrilled that Alice was fucking his two friends. "Now for me."

Sam knelt behind her and she felt his hands on her ass cheeks. He eased them apart and then slowly pushed a finger into her ass. The sensation sent shockwaves through Alice. Sam slowly started to fuck her ass with his finger, feeling her ass loosen . The sensation was too much Alice and she came but her moans were again muffled by the cock in her mouth. After a few minutes Sam pulled his finger out, changed his position slightly and placed his cock at the entrance to Alice's ass. Slowly he pushed his cock into her, feeling her ass muscles slowly give way. Another muffled moan was heard as Alice felt Sam's cock slide into her ass.

"Mmmmmm. You like that slut?" asked Sam.

Alice was unable to answer but her mind was screaming yes. She had never felt so taken, so owned. The three men began to fuck each of Alice's holes and to her shame she loved it. Carl squeezed her nipples hard as he fucked her pussy ad Dean held her hair and forced her head back and forth onto his cock. Sam spanked her ass a few times as he fucked her tight hole. She wondered who would cum first and was surprised when Dean released her hair and pulled his cock from her mouth. She realised what he intended to do and closed her eyes just in time as Dean fired cum over her face.

"Oh yeah!" he exclaimed as he milked his cock, forcing the final few spurts over her cum covered face. "Now you look the part slut."

She then felt Sam explode in her ass and a few moments after Carl released his cum inside her. The only sound for a few moments was the heavy breathing of everyone in the room. Then Sam pulled his cock out of her ass with a plopping sound and finally Carl pushed Alice off him to one side. Alice again found herself lying on the floor as cum dribbled from her well fucked holes. In the time that had passed that evening Alice realised that everything had changed. Her body had clearly shown it loved being used this way and she knew she could not go back to Jonathan and be satisfied. She saw Carl and Dean dressing and realised that they were leaving.

"Get up Alice, and kiss our guests good night," demanded Sam.

Alice stood and the men in turn took her in their arms, forcing their tongues into her mouth and crudely feeling her ass.

"Good night Alice, I'm already looking forward to fucking you again," remarked Carl as he headed for the door.

Alice blushed knowing that she wanted to experience Carl again.

"Yeah, next time I'm gonna have your ass too," said Dean as he followed his friend out.

With his friends gone Sam finally turned to Alice.

"Well my beautiful slut of a neighbour. I guess I'd better get you home."

He picked up Alice's bra and panties, and then her dress but handed over only the dress.

"Don't bother with the buttons Alice," he ordered. "You acted like a whore, I think it's only fair that you dress like one."

Alice pulled the dress on, leaving the front open, her breasts and pussy clearly on show. He led her to the door and out onto the driveway, his hand now caressing her ass. Alice was relieved no one was around as he walked her the short distance to her own front door.

"Thank you Alice for a lovely evening. I'm looking forward to having you again and again." Sam was cruelly smiling as he made it clear he intended to fuck her many more times.

Alice was equally thrilled and horrified at the idea. She watched as he turned and walked away and she wondered to herself what other depravities her black neighbour would lead her into.

12