Smokes, Beer, and Ass

Story Info
A middle aged man's fantasy is fulfilled.
3.6k words
4.15
29.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had worked almost my entire life in the oil field, and every day coming home my routine had always been the same. I didn't in any way make the money that a doctor or lawyer made, but I had never been hurting on cash neither. For the last thirteen years I had ran my own testing company, and I was proud to say that it was now a thriving business. My routine in the evenings consisted of me stopping by the same gas station every day, picking up a pack of cigarettes, and an eighteen pack of Budweiser.

It is needed to say that my sex life with my wife had been hurting for a several years. Ever since she had got a new job working as a real estate agent she had hardly spent any time at home, and even when I was home she seemed more inclined to be at conferences. It pained me because as a younger man I had been very sexually active, and even up until she had taken the job our sex life had thrived. It had now been a good six months since I had been laid, and I could feel the effects it had on me.

This evening had been no different on the routine. I pulled the company Ford F-350 up to a stop in the same spot I had normally parked in. The wide dually normally discouraged other vehicles from parking beside it in fear of scratching up their own paint.

It was a hot day, and much of it had been spent inside my office as I had felt no need to give myself a heat stroke. I had assorted through various business affairs, and had my testers go out to several promising fields to return with good reports. I was relieved to step in to the gas station this evening and feel the powerful vents of the AC pumping down on me like a fresh fall breeze.

I had known for several years the majority of the people that worked at the gas station, but this evening only one face was familiar. I smiled at the younger woman, whom I would guess to be in her mid 20s, and she returned winking at me.

"How you doing today, hon?" She asked, her grin broadening as her eyes took in my every inch. "It's been busy around here. A lot of people scared of the prices jumping up even more."

"Been hot out," I replied, barely thinking of anything but her beautiful form. "I stayed in the office the biggest part of the day."

Ariel had always been a good-looking girl, but she had seemed much too young for me as I was now nearing fifty. She had long golden hair that seemed to frame her face in just the perfect way. She was a good head shorter than myself, but I had always preferred them that way. Judging by the tight shirt she wore she had a beautifully robust and supple rack. Her breasts narrowed into a slender waist, but then exploded into a robustly round ass, that again narrowed down to beautiful legs. I could see the majority of her legs even with her clothes on as she was wearing a short skirt.

I walked back toward the large cooler, and quickly returned with the pack of Budweiser. She had already rung up the sells, me being the only person in the store at the time. A pack of Marlboro full flavors was sitting on the counter waiting for me, and I pocketed them in what would have seemed hurry.

"You got anything going on this evening?" She asked as I handed her a twenty.

"Not much, doll, no," I replied. "Why? What's up?"

"Well, my Civic is in the garage," she replied, her eyes seeming hazed with what I could only describe as lust. It was this moment that I realized that I had been a fool to think she would not want me. "It's time for me to get off, and I don't have a ride home. Do you think you could drop me off?"

She lived only two blocks south from my own house, and many mornings I had seen her getting in her car as I was going to work.

I smiled at her and nodded, "I'll wait in my truck. Go ahead and clock out. You know my truck." She nodded in return, and I walked back into the blistering sun toward my truck. I put the beer in the toolbox so it would be out of reach until I got to the house, and climbed up in the truck cranking up some music. Having lived in a more rural community the biggest part of my life I was more partial to country music, but I had always preferred the classics. I had always dressed the part of a cowboy, boots, wrangler jeans, a pearl snap shirt, and a black Stetson.

I smiled, seeing her coming around the corner and waved at her. She opened the door, and let out a long, exasperated sigh. "Good God, I need something to take my mind off this day," she said, her voice sounding somewhat stressed, as she leaned back in the seat. I had many days that I had felt exactly the same, and gave her a consoling look. "Happens to the best of us," I replied as I stuck the truck into gear. In truth every day without sex seemed like a living hell, and God only knew I wasn't getting any at home.

"You married?" She asked me as we tore off down the gravel road toward our homes. She did not seem capable of taking her eyes off of me, and I could not help smile.

"Thirteen years now," I replied, trying to make small talk. "The last three have been something straight out of a horror movie."

"I had noticed the wedding ring a while back," She replied, her eyes still set unwaveringly upon me. "You haven't had it on the past few weeks though, hon. Something wrong?"

"Pretty fed up," I replied feeling her hand move across my thigh. "Really fed up come to think of it."

She found the protrusion in my pants pretty easily, and I did not feel the need to brush her off. "I can't see how any woman could help but cherish you."

I gave her a broad grin as she played with the tip of my dick through my pants. Finally she raised the console in the middle of the truck, and moved closer to me, kissing me on the cheek and continuing to rub the tip of my erected cock. Her hand playing at my cock was a much needed, and greatly pleasing touch. "Apparently work comes first for some women," I replied, trying to think of something else to talk about. "I don't mind a woman having a career, but when it gets in the way of a healthy sex life it can be painful. It can be really painful when you are so damned used to it on a daily basis."

"I can relate," she said, her fingers toying with the zipper of my pants. "Would you like to pull over?"

"The old, abandoned tire factory seems a proper place," I said grinning at her, and pushing the truck up into 4th gear. This kind of opportunity was something that I was not willing to pass up. It had long since been a fantasy to have sex with a much younger woman. Nearing 50 I could think of no better time than the present.

I turned the corner and the truck growled as it caught back up. We passed several houses, and a few rural business buildings. An old factory was on the right hand side of the road just ahead, but it had been long since abandoned. Ariel snatched my cowboy hat, and put it on her head winking at me as we turned into the factory's run down, vacant parking lot.

One thing that had always turned me on was quickness. Not easiness, don't get me wrong, but dead quickness. If a woman could turn and be straddling you in just a moment's notice she was a good lover in my books. I smiled as Ariel did just that. She looked down at me, and smiled. Her knees were placed pointing toward me stopping against the front of the seat, and the skirt that she wore did nothing to shield her wetness from my still clothed dick.

"You always were a good looking man," she whispered, as she pulled my shirt apart and I leaned forward to allow her to remove it. Her hands slid up my shirt and against my still tight abs to my rock hard chest. I had never hesitated to work out for at least an hour or two every day after work, and now I felt thankful for this fact. Her fingers played across my chest, her touch seeming to send electronic pulses through my entire core. "I've waited so very long for this."

My hands fell down to her tight ass, and moved the skirt up to allow me room to work her flesh. I played at every inch of her soft, luscious ass as she brushed her lips against my own, then again but much deeper. My lips melted into hers with mixed feelings of fervor, lust and passion. She pulled back from the kiss, her teeth tugging on my bottom lip, and I moaned loudly as my fingers grasped her flawless ass.

I had been right when I had said that she was quick, but until this moment I was not exactly sure how right I had been. She threw herself off of me, and moved toward the passenger seat door. She hiked the skirt up and revealed a black lace thong, which she pulled to the side. Her wet pussy was more than radiant with its tanned slender and short lips and my eyes grew larger with hunger. It did not take me long to move to my knees leaning down toward her opened legs.

My hands met the bottom hem of her tight pink shirt, and she leaned forward smiling that same cute smile. I pulled it up and over her shoulders, and stopped at her deeply tanned, bare breasts. She had cute little pink nipples that seemed to explode in an almost starburst pattern. They stood erected right now, and it became clear she was just as horny as I was. I leaned down, resting my hands on her shoulders, and I licked both nipples in turn. I finally finished pulling the shirt off of her, and threw it to the floorboard.

She looked at me, and smirked, "Is that all you got for me, cowboy?" I bit back a chuckle as she ran her fingers through my dark brown hair, and resumed the activity.

I took her nipples into my mouth this time, nibbling and suckling at one as a hungry savage. She moaned as my hand rested on her other breast, and I began to twist her open nipple with my fingers. My tongue slowly circled around her nipple, as my hand caressed and massaged her other breast. They felt better than any I had ever touched, and that had been an extensive number as a younger man. They tasted almost like strawberries, but so mush sweeter.

I finally switched to the other breast, which I could tell needed a great deal of attention. My hand that had been massaging the breast fell down to her lacy thong, and pulled it aside. I continued to suck on her breast, my teeth tugging at her nipple, my tongue flicking it as my hand moved friskily up and down her already wet fuck hole. She moaned, feeling me rubbing her, and she dug her fingernails into my shoulders as she pulled me closer.

"Eat me," she whispered, her head tilting down, her lips only a breath away from my ear. She nipped my earlobe in a suggestive manner.

I pulled back again, and she threw her legs up over my shoulders. I unbuttoned her skirt, and worked it down her legs, over her ankles and tossed it to the side. I pushed myself up on the palms of my hands and smiled at her as she pushed her thong down her long, silky legs. Seeing there were no more barricades, I fell back down to her wet pussy, my mouth wrapping around it hungrily. I sucked her lips into my thirsty mouth, her juices sliding down my throat. She let out a long, guttural moan as she slid her fingers back through my hair.

I could not tell if it was merely the fact she was so much younger than me, or if she truly tasted better than anyone else; but she tasted better to me than any other pussy I had ever ate. My mouth released her, and my tongue ran the length of her lips. She bucked up into me apparently in ecstacy, and I continued to lap at her wet fuck hole. Her lips seemed to beckon my tongue inward, and I could not resist. My tongue moved into her deep canal, and pulled out, my eyes catching the smile on her face. I started tongue fucking her at a slow pace, but finally worked up to a gallop. She bucked against my mouth every time I stuck my tongue into her opening.

"More you dirty ol' boy! More!" She yelled as I continued to move my tongue in and out of her tight, wet pussy. "Faster! Faster!" My hands moved across her outer thighs, down to her knees, and back up as I continued to move my tongue in and out of her sopping wet hole. She bucked against me once more, and I felt her come on my tongue. I licked the excess off of her lips.

I finally moved my hands back up her thighs, one hand moved up her belly to her breasts, the other to her wet pussy. She responded to my touch, digging her long fingernails into the flesh of my back. She moaned louder and louder the longer I rubbed her, and her nails scratched up my back digging deep gouges. I could feel blood boiling up in spots, and trickling down my back.

My hand caressed her lubricated pussy again, and finally I moved my middle finger deep into her. She bucked, and reached up wrapping her arms around my neck pulling me down into a deep, passionate kiss. She moaned into the kiss, and I replied in the same fashion. My tongue moved circles around hers, and I found her tongue ring, playing with it like a frisky cat. She purred softly as I pulled back, and she pushed me back toward the seat.

She moved with an even greater quickness, much the way a beast would on its prey. She leaned over me, kissing my chest and licking me down to my pants line. "These need to go," she said grinning and starting to unzip them. I kicked my boots off and she moved my pants and gold silk boxers down to my ankles. My hard cock stuck up like a flagpole, throbbing with the beat of my heart. I felt her wrap her soft, velvety hand around my shaft and begin to stroke the length. Her fingertips played at the tip, and I knew that having not had sex in so long I was on the verge of exploding. She traced the tip of my dick with her tongue, and I did just what I had been hoping I wouldn't. It happened like a volcano eruption, and she opened her mouth wide her tongue sticking out. She licked my cum off of the tip of my dick, off of her lips, and swallowed with a broad smile.

"Don't stop," I said, my hand running up her cheek and through her golden locks. "I can keep going, trust me, I can." "Then let's see it, cowboy," she said winking at me. "Let's see just how far you can go."

She wrapped her soft, tender lips around the top of my dick and I felt her tongue circling it. I had always been somewhat of a skeptic about tongue rings and the effects I had heard they had, but feeling it rubbing against the head felt more amazing than anything I'd ever felt. I gasped as she took the rest of my length into her mouth, her tongue running the entire length as she did so. I had never got my wife to open up to oral sex, so this was something amazing. It had been many years since I had felt oral pleasure, and it was more welcomed than anything else at this crucial moment.

Her lips continued to move up and down on all nine inches, her tongue flicking and frolicking as she did so. She moved her hand up my length as her lips moved up, and down as they moved down. I could feel my sack needing a little attention, and finally she too must have realized it as she began to massage them. Her tongue ran from the tip of my dick, and down to my sack. She looked up at me and smiled, her eyes seeming to twinkle in this magical moment. She wrapped her mouth around my balls, and began to suck on them. This was something I had yet to experience in my life, but asked how it felt, I would reply, "amazing... Simply amazing."

She pulled gently on my sack with her lips, her tongue continuing to caress them as gently as I had caressed her breasts. I loved sex, but rough sex was not something I was eager to participate in. I preferred it gentle as I had always seen it meant to be. I moved the muscles that made my cock bounce, and it flapped against her face in a playful manner. She finally pulled back, and looked up at me longingly.

"Fuck me," she whispered, moving her knees up closer to my chest on either side. She wrapped her soft hand around the length of my shaft, and leaned back on her free hand as she sat down on my pulsating cock. I felt the tip enter into her lips, and the eager gape took in the entire length of my rod. I gasped, feeling her wrap herself around me. She moaned louder and louder as she started to move up and down on my length, her ass smacking against my balls. My hands moved up her tight thighs up to her soft, delicious ass. I started to rock along with her motions, pushing up as she moved down, and pushing my ass down into the seat as she moved up.

She moaned, and I felt her release yet again. Her hot juices glided down my dick making the task much easier. She continued to bounce up and down on me, her hand playing on my abs. Beads of sweat dripped down her body, and onto my own stomach. I too was sweating, and I could feel the leather seats of the truck getting damper and damper. At last she pulled off of me, and moved back against the passenger's side door, her eager legs opened up to me.

I moved with more agility than I had felt since my mid-30s, and positioned myself between her legs. My lips fell down to hers in another passionate kiss as my long shaft again started to pump in and out of her. Her fingers ran through my dark brown hair pulling me down into the kiss as her tongue lapped thirstily against mine. My pounding shaft continued to move in and out of her wet hole, and one of my hands fell down to her lips, toying with them. I moved my other hand up and over her shoulder around her neck to give me something to hold on to as I began to race in and out of her slick fuck hole.

She traced her fingers up my chest as I continued to pound her, and whispered, "You are amazing, cowboy. I've never had better." Hearing these words I could not help but smile. I traced kisses all the way down her cheek to her neck, and my teeth sunk deep into her neck for a moment as I gave passionate sucking kisses. I finally moved the kisses back down to her chest, my dick still moving in and out of her wet pussy. She moaned as I took her left breast back into my mouth and sucked with enthusiasm I had not felt in years. It was then that I knew I was about to explode yet again, and with another pump I felt a release deep within her.

I pulled out, and laid down beside her, looking her in the eyes. "You are beautiful," I said my hand running down to her belly. I kissed her cheek, and she sat up. "Well, I'll see you again tomorrow," she whispered, leaning over to kiss me on the shoulder. We both dressed, and I took her home there after. "Enjoy those beers, cowboy," she said with a wink as she got out of my truck.

Looking back I can't believe that I had ever thought I didn't stand a chance with a girl like her and that young. We had sex several more times after that encounter until she finally moved away to go to college. The only thing that I could really say to myself about the entire course of events was, "you're amazing, cowboy."