Smokey and The Merry Girls Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Smokey125
Smokey125
619 Followers

Residence: Minnesota hills (full moon), 52 Caymen Court, Green Plains County, Juniper (rest of the month)
Occupation: office clerk at Sky Limits Offices
Relationship status: attached
Hair color: silver gray
Eye color: ice blue
Height: 5'3" (in human form)
Measurements: 33B-24-34 (in human form)
Fetishes/kinks: the (full) moon
Created: March 2015
First appearance: "Hungry Like The Wolfgirl"

In case you've not deduced from Christina's dossier or her and Adia's Saga, she's a lycanthrope. O.k.a. werewolf. She was born in the hills of Duluth under a cosmic supermoon, in an altered state of reality when for a few brief hours, the other-worldly could legitimately happen in a finite dimension. Under the full moon, which maintained a spellbinding hold on her, Christina was born canine, as a gray wolf puppy.

The next morning, she metamorphosed into a human infant. Her canine "family" was confounded, to say the least. But somehow, as is the unique sense of animals, they recognized the baby and their young as one and the same. They fed, raised and sheltered her. She lived in the pack just as if she'd remained canine all the time. And magically, twenty-nine days later on the next full moon, she reverted to wolf form. This monthly cycle was to remain constant her entire life. As she changed back to human again for four weeks at a time, her wolf family's simple minds accepted, though they'd never seen it before. Such a phenomenon was a once-in-a-millennium occurrence, if even that frequent. Less than healthy and suitable though a family of wolves' care proved for a human baby, Christina survived. And grew.

After a few years, she could walk. Few more, and as if placing Nell Kellty in The Jungle Book, she was found. She was malnourished and couldn't speak, her discoverers saw. This was an unacceptable situation for a little girl, and though they'd quite a time separating her from the pack, she was taken to an orphanage, where she stayed...until the next full moon. The little girl instinctively knew she must strike back out as only a lone wolf could, and return to her natural habitat. Unfortunately, she didn't possess the speech powers to relate this state of affairs to her surrogate caretakers. Even less fortunately, they found it out for themselves, causing the entire home a terrifying trauma.

The heartier band demanded a piece of this action. Scientists, specialists and task forces went after the wolfgirl to dissect and conquer. The problem was there was no confirming evidence of her as a human, and capturing her as a werewolf was a distinctly tall order, due to several factors. As Christina resumed life with the wolves and became a young woman, she realized just how dire her peril was. The pack had begun migrating south from Duluth, and kept moving. As a human most of the time, she had to be less than conspicuous with other humans. She honed her English, seeking companionship and shelter, come where it may, and consulted objects called calendars to help her predict the next full moon. Interacting with people, she had to find means of more conventional clothing and food. She taught herself to be civilized. She had to "work" to "earn money" to "purchase" her necessities. The formalities of the civilized world were still fuzzy in her mind, but she learned to speak fluently, and despite her lack of any organized education, found her way into the world of employment.

In her mid-20s, she landed a more upscale job at the offices of a company called Sky Limits, and explained that she would require one day off every twenty-nine days. She never did explain why. This part of her remains secret to all but one very special person, the person who will protect her from the harsh probing world, and never expose her shocking abnormality: her sweetheart and lover, Adia Bethwell.

To be continued in part 4, coming soon!

Smokey125
Smokey125
619 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
stroudlestroudlealmost 5 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

I've taken the liberty of giving your stars and of course you get five bright shiny ones.

I've really enjoyed this series of your Lesbian characters. You had two my favourite stories of your in this chapter , Hungry like a wolf girl and Lost and found. Your Characters are always so well thought out ( wether they are goodies or not so goodies) and well fleshed out. Its been fun to reacquaint myself with the likes of Christina and her fellow Smokey girls.

Thank you Smokey, brilliant as ever

Jc

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Pixie Pt. 01 Ch. 01: Call Me Pixie In which Pixie is picked up.in Lesbian Sex
Lesbian Fucking in the Hot Sun "Come and get my pussy, Tigress..."in Lesbian Sex
Wet Panties Pussy fucking pussy, with satin in between...in Lesbian Sex
The C.F.N.F. Club A club of women, by women, for women who love (naked) women.in Lesbian Sex
My GF; Fucking & How We Met Thorough and dominant sex with my gf and the night we met.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories