Smokin!

Story Info
Married couple is smokin in more ways than one.
4.5k words
4.25
46.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lately, my wife and I had been really horny. I had picked up some XXX videos and we spent a few nights watching them in bed, with each night ending in some pretty wild sexual escapades. Our sex life has always been great. We are both uninhibited and our lovemaking sessions rarely score below an eight on a scale of one to ten. What can I say? We love each other wholeheartedly and we lust for each other to the same degree. She is incredibly sexy. Men of all ages constantly hit on her, which is fine by me.

Rose is 27 years old, stands five feet three inches and weighs a well-proportioned 120 pounds. She has beautiful porcelain skin, smooth all over and a terrific world-class ass. She measures out at a curvaceous 34-23-36 and has a naturally sexy appearance; from her beautiful sultry brown eyes to her soft sensuous moderately full lips, which I love to see wrapped around my dick. I’m 41 and carry 200 pounds on my 6’2” frame. My hair is black and curly with a touch of gray. We are both attractive and make a good-looking couple.

Although we have both been faithful in our five years together, we have talked about a variety of fantasies and engage in a wide range of sexual activities with each other. I travel a lot, so when I come in on the weekends, we like to go out. Typically, we like to do things on the spur of the moment, whether it be eating out at a restaurant or dropping in on some live music. To be honest, we have fun doing anything together, which doesn’t happen to often, given our children’s demands of our time.

One Friday night I was flying in from LA about 7:30. I had been gone for a longer than normal 10 day period. Both of us were looking forward to spending some time together in the privacy of our own bedroom. As I waited outside the terminal for my family to arrive, I thought about the time we would spend alone tonight, after the kids went to sleep. Would it be a soft, slow romantic interlude or a wild and crazy sex-starved affair? Knowing us both very well, I knew already that it would be the latter and I couldn’t wait. I can’t tell you what a great feeling it is to love and lust for someone so much and for it to be reciprocated.

My wife honked the horn and pulled me from my thoughts. I loaded my luggage in the hatch of our SUV and jumped in the front seat. Immediately we embraced and kissed deeply for a few seconds. “Mmmmm. I guess you really missed me.”, she said.

“You know it! Hey, where are the kids?”

“I gotta babysitter.”

“You’re kidding? What time do we have to be back?”

“She said she’d stay as late as 3am.”

“Holy shit! You are unbelievable!”

“Honey, I just gotta get away from the kids for awhile. I want to get crazy with you tonight.”

“Baby, you know I have no problem with that! Where are we going?”

“I don’t know yet. Are you hungry or did you eat already?”

“I ate a snack at the airport in LA. How about you?”

“I had dinner with the kids earlier.”

“Well, let’s go find a club or something, then.”

“Okay.”

We headed downtown and talked about different things. She looked totally hot, as usual. She had on a black skirt about mid thigh and a white button up men’s style shirt. I could see her lacy bra beneath the thin material. To top it off, she was wearing a pair of sexy black open-toed heels that had “fuck me” written all over them. Her shirt was buttoned just barely above the front clasp of her bra and I was getting a hard on as we spoke. She could tell I was checking her out and loving every minute of it.

“Don’t get any ideas handsome. You’ll get all the pussy you want before the night is over. So keep your hands to yourself.” Of course, she tells me this as she is reapplying slut red lipstick to accentuate her sexy mouth at a traffic light. I wasn’t gonna argue with her. I knew there would be some great sex tonight.

We went to a little bar and had a few drinks and listened to some poor excuse of a musician. With a little buzz going we decided to leave, when we smelled the wonderful aroma of a fine cannabis. I looked over my shoulder and noticed two guys and one girl that had just walked in. It was obvious that they had just smoked a joint or two as the gust of cold winter wind that rushed in with them carried the unmistakable scent. I looked at Rose and she looked at me, knowing what I was thinking. “Rose, I’m gonna go and ask them if we can buy a joint off of them.”

“Cool. I’ll order a couple of more drinks.”

I approached the trio. One dude was about my height but about fifty pounds heavier, with a thick build and biceps as big as my thighs. He looked to be in his mid forties, ruggedly handsome, with a black bandana wrapped over his head and his gray unruly hair falling out from underneath the doo-rag. He had on a white long-sleeve t-shirt and a black leather vest. My guess was that he had a Harley sitting outside. The other guy was tall and lean, about six-four, he was with the girl. She was one fine piece of ass, built like a brick shit house. Her hair was straight, dark and black. Her eyes were an intense blue and she had on biker boots and jeans like her two friends.

“Excuse me.”

The big guy turned and looked at me as his friend was ordering their drinks at the bar.

“Hey, what can I do for you?”

“Listen, my wife and I were sitting over there when you guys came in and could not help but notice the very appealing scent that accompanied you through the door. I wonder if you would be kind enough to sell us a joint?”

“I don’t know you from Adam, pal. How do I know you’re not a cop?”

“I guess you don’t, but do you think a cop would hit you up for one joint.”

“I don’t know man. I don’t have anything with me anyway.”

“All right. No problem. Listen, I didn’t mean to bother you. You guys have a good time, thanks anyway.”

As I turned away, I heard him say, “Hey dude, where’s your wife?”

I turned back to him and pointed in her direction, “Right there in that booth.”

“I don’t see anyone.”

I turned and looked and he was right. She wasn’t there. “She must be in the restroom. There she comes.” I pointed at her as she was walking back to our booth and we both watched her as she took a seat. I am sure he was looking at the same thing I was when she sat down. Her skirt came open and gave a quick glimpse of her crotch as she scooted in the booth.

“Hey, my man. You have one fine looking bride.”

“Thanks.”

“Look dude, I didn’t mean to come off as an asshole. I tell you what. I don’t live but about five miles from here. Let me and my friends have a few drinks and if you guys are still here when we are ready to leave, you can follow us home and we’ll fix you up.”

“Cool.” I shook his hand and walked back to the booth and sat down next to Rose.

I told her what happened and we just started talking about other things, deciding to leave after we finished our drinks.

Just as we were about to leave, the guy I had been talking to and his friends approached our table. “Hey man, do you guys still want some weed?”

“Hell yeah!” I felt for the first time a little intoxicated as the tone of my voice caught my attention. I knew Rose was getting drunk. We were talking pretty dirty right before they walked up. She and I were both horny and a little smoke would be the perfect prelude to one of our wild sexual romps to end the night.

He introduced himself as Hud, yeah, just like the Paul Newman character. His friends were named Jason and Chrissie. Hud pulled up a chair and the other two sat across from us. We talked for a while then Rose got up to go to the restroom. Hud made no attempt to hide his fixation on her ass as she walked to the restroom.

I wanted to break his stare. “Hey, so you guys about ready?”

“Not yet man. We need at least three shots before we leave. If you want to get some smoke, then you and your lady will have to toast the night with us.”

Well, I knew I wouldn’t have a problem, but Rose was already pretty buzzed and I knew if she drank three shots of tequila, that was it man. She would be staggering drunk. When she gets that way, she’ll say anything and of course, she gets hornier and hornier as the drinks go down. I was thinking that maybe it wasn’t a good idea when she came back to the table. I scooted in the booth further to allow her in. Now, she was sitting where I had been, next to Hud.

We downed the first round and then the second. Rose was getting looped as we all were. We all started getting boisterous and began to raise a little hell. The third round came and Hud proposed a toast to the “hottest little bitch in the house”, you know who that was. He was totally consumed with her. At first she was playing it off, but by the third shot she was fairly oblivious to anything except for the tingling in her pussy that intensifies the more she drinks. He didn’t say anything derogatory, however he made it clear through his body language that he would give anything to fuck her. In fact, he was all but ignoring me, now. I’m sure he was wishing I weren’t there.

“Let’s get the fuck out of here and go smoke out!” Hud said as he slammed his empty beer down on the table. His friends didn’t even notice. They were making out, wrapped in each other’s arms and Jason had his hands all over Chrissie’s tits. I looked at Rose and she was very glassy eyed and a little disoriented, but she had no problem believing that she was in complete control of her faculties. I saw the way she was watching the amorous couple across from us and I knew she was getting really turned on. I had a bad feeling, so I just figured that we would act like we were going to follow them and then ditch them the first chance we got.

As we all stumbled outside, I asked Hud what they were driving and he pointed to a couple of bikes. I knew he drove a Harley. “Dude, just follow me.”

Suddenly, Rose let go of my hand and exclaimed, “I want to ride!” Oh shit, this isn’t good. I tried to convince her otherwise, but as with any strong willed drunk, I knew I would lose this battle.

“Hey man, don’t worry. I just live a few lights from here. She’ll be fine.”

“Fuck!” I got behind them as quick as I could on the road, but they were off and running. My heart started racing and I was cussing myself. What the fuck was going on? Then I saw a bike coming my direction and I could see Hud with a big smile on his face and my sweet little angel behind him with her skirt flying almost straight up. He did a u-turn in front of me and waved me on. We arrived at his house a short time later and I was so relieved to hold my baby in my arms again. She was all excited and jumping up and down, hugging me and telling me how great it was. Her adrenaline was pounding through her veins as we followed the others into the house. I started to calm down a little as we all took a seat in the den. Rose and I sat on a big chair together; she on my lap and the other three sat on an adjacent couch.

We passed a couple of joints and drank a beer, shooting the shit and I have to admit everyone was having a good time. Even though, Hud couldn’t take his eyes off of Rose, I was all right with it. She’s fine and couldn’t blame him. Besides, I was feeling no pain and my dick was hard in its place, which was right between the crack of her ass.

Jason and Chrissie couldn’t keep their hands off each other and finally got up and went into a bedroom down the hall. Rose was grinding her ass into my dick and I was ready to start fucking. So, I asked her if she was ready to go. She said she was.

Then, from the bedroom, we could all hear Chrissie getting the shit fucked out of her. She was bellowing like a stuck pig. Jason was ramming the shit out of her and the distinct sound of his hand slapping her ass filled the whole house.

“Goddam! Those two are getting after it!” Hud said.

“Their crazy as shit. Let’s go watch them fuck.” With that he got up and walked down the hall. “C’mon!” He yelled back at us. Rose turned to me and had this wild look of excitement in her eyes and starting kissing me.

“Come on, baby. Let’s go see what their doing.”

“I’m game.”

We walked in the room holding hands to find Chrissie with her hands gripping the headboard. She was positioned doggie-style and Jason was fucking her for all he was worth. She was hollering at the top of her lungs. Hud was sitting in a chair across the room from where we were standing. He was removing his boots. Neither Jason or Chrissie had any idea that we were in the room, but something told me that even if they did, they wouldn’t have cared. Both Rose and I were to engrossed in what we were watching to notice that Hud had taken off all of his clothes until he walked over to the bed and stood beside his friends with his dick in his hand. His dick was thick and hard. It was average in length but I swear, thick as a beer can. However, he wasn’t looking at his friends, but straight at my wife. I don’t know what she was looking at, because she had moved In front of me and was grinding her ass into my crotch.

Suddenly, Chrissie’s screaming got louder and she started yelling out. “Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! You motherfucker!!!!!!!!!! Yeah!” Jason unloaded his cum in her pussy as he lunged forward and held her hips in his hands reaching the deepest confines of her womb. He just held her tight savoring his orgasm. This lasted a few moments and the three of us just stood mesmerized by the purely sexual vision before our eyes. Chrissie removed her hands from the headboard and turned her head toward us.

“Your turn. See if you can beat that performance. Nobody fucks like my old man.”

Hud barked out from beside the bed, “C’mon goddamit! Let’s see something!”

Rose was still unconsciously grinding her ass into my crotch and I couldn’t see her face. On one hand, I wanted to show the bitch on the bed what heights my wife and I can reach when we put our minds to it, but on the other I was somewhat scared of the situation. Rose’s hands were holding me on the outside of my thighs, clasped to them with a vise like grip, her ass still slowly gyrating against me. Chrissie got up from the bed and walked over toward us. What a fucking sight she was. Her coal black hair was strewn over her breasts, still heaving from what she had just been through. My breathing was getting heavier, too, as was my wife’s. She walked over to Rose and stood before her looking at her with a serious, no bullshit, wanton look of lust.

“Listen sweetheart, I am just getting started here. Now, either you get your sweet ass in gear or……”

“All right, all right.” I said. “Go sit back down and we’ll give you a fucking show that you’ll never forget.”

As she took her place on the bed, about five feet directly in front of us, Hud stood his ground right where he had been slowly stroking his cock. Jason was still sprawled on the bed, looking as if he had passed out.

As these two watched us, I whispered in Rose’s ear, “Let’s show them how to fuck baby!” I moved to her neck and started kissing and nibbling from one side to the other. I lifted her hair and started kissing the back of her neck, which totally turns her on. Her hands rose up and took the back of my head as she started running her fingers through my hair. I moved my hands over her breast and gently started squeezing them through her sheer shirt and bra. She began moaning and moving her ass against me with more force.

I ripped open her blouse, popping all the buttons off and she moaned loudly. Quickly, I unclasped her bra and pulled it apart revealing her tits and rock hard nipples. I looked over at Chrissie, as I tugged on Rose’s nipples and she was fingering herself. “That’s it man, pull on those nipples!” I reached down and pulled down the rear zipper of her skirt and it dropped to the floor. She stepped out of the skirt and I simultaneously pulled what was left of her shirt and bra from her shoulders through her arms. There she was, standing in just her black fuck me pumps for everyone to see. No panties tonight, that was her surprise for me that our new friends were enjoying as well. I pulled my shirt over my head and slipped my shoes off. Rose turned to me and kissed me deeply. She stopped me from removing my belt and pulled me close to her, whispering in my ear, “I want them to watch me do this.”

With that she turned me to the side and began unbuckling my belt, pulling it through the loops and throwing it on the floor. Then she got on her knees facing me giving them both a clear view. She rubbed my dick through my pants and moaned softly as she looked at Chrissie. Chrissie was sucking on her own juice-laden fingers that she had been cramming up her pussy. As she worked the zipper down and dropped my pants, I noticed that her breathing was getting heavier and heavier. She quickly pulled my underwear down to my ankles and my cock sprung out. As I stepped out of my clothes she began sucking my dick in long loving strokes, slurping loudly and moaning against my cock. God, it felt so good! I looked up and saw Hud walking over closer to where Chrissie was sitting entranced by my wife’s beautiful ass. I could tell that is what he liked, and wanted. He was an ass man just like me.

She started slurping and moaning louder, sucking faster and stronger and all it did was make my dick harder. I wanted to fuck her and I didn’t want to wait! I told Hud to get Jason off the bed and to sit on the other side because we were coming over. Rose gave me a few more good sucks and we both walked over to the bed. I grabbed her by the waist and through her on the bed. She likes it when I get rough and I was in no mood to fuck around. I got on the bed and pinned her against the headboard, putting her in the same position Chrissie had been earlier. She took hold of the rails on the headboard and I slammed into her, grabbing a fistful of her hair with my left hand and placing my right hand on her ass pulling up her cheeks so I could look at her asshole as I fucked her.

Instantly, I started fucking her hard and she started meeting my thrusts wildly, bucking, screaming and cussing just the way I like her. “C’mon baby! Yeah! Fuck the shit out of me! Show this bitch how to fuck a woman! That’s it! That’s right! Make me come, baby! C’mon bastard! You can do better……Oooooooh, yeah! Oh, yeah! Fuck yeah! Oooooh, Ooooooh, Ooooooh……AUGH!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, oh yes!!!! I’m cumming for you!!!!”

Her pussy juice was flowing down her thighs and I removed my hand from her ass and wiped her cream up from her thighs, lubricating my fingers. As she was recuperating I flipped her over roughly and put her on her back, taking her legs and putting them over my shoulders. Her arms were out to the side as I started pounding her again. My hands were placed firmly on her ass. I moved my fingers on my right hand to her asshole and quickly penetrated her with one finger as I continued to fuck her. Chrissie got close to her face and started talking shit to her. “Your getting fucked good, aren’t you baby? My pussy is so wet watching you!” Hud moved over to the other side and started roughly feeling her breasts. He joined in the trash talking.

“I knew you were a hot little bitch……you little slut! I want to see more of your ass before the night is over!” He moved down and started wildly sucking and biting her nipples while I was fucking her as hard as I could and Chrissie started to try and lick her clit as I was pounding her. Rose let out a scream as Chrissie’s tongue made slight contact with her clit. Her eyes rolled and her mouth opened in a wide circle as she started trembling with another orgasm. She was screaming but a silent wail of total release.

“You want to see more of her sweet ass, Hud?!!!! Let me show you how I like to start it out.”

I whipped her back over and pulled her luscious ass cheeks apart. She started screaming, “No! I can’t take it! Please! Let me recover…..” Chrissie had her face down where mine was and I dove in to her ass with my tongue, licking all around it and lapping up the pussy juice that coated not just her asshole but her crack and cheeks as well. Chrissie lifted my head up and started licking furiously. She was alternating between her asshole and her swollen wet pussy. She was lapping her like a fucking dog! Rose was moaning loudly with her face buried in the bed. I got up and picked her head up and sat down under her so she could suck my dick. This caused her to rise off the bed into doggie. Hud got behind her and stated fingering her pussy, while Chrissie continued to eat her ass.

12