Smokin!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose was getting fucking crazy with lust. She was ferociously sucking my cock. Hud couldn’t take it anymore he sat up and rammed his dick in her and she let out loud scream of pleasure and started bucking back against his thrusts. Her head was straight up…..looking me right in the eyes. He was spanking the shit out of her while he hammered her pussy. Chrissie was egging him on and he shuddered with an intense orgasm that he pulled out and shot all over her ass. Immediately, Chrissie was all over her ass, licking his cum off her ass, as Rose fell flat onto her stomach shaking uncontrollably. I got up and went in for a closer look and watched in amazement as Chrissie was eating all of his cum off her ass and her asshole. She started tongue fucking her again and Rose quickly came back to life as she got up in doggie again.

Hud went up and took my place. “Clean me up my sweet little slut!” She opened her mouth and took his half hard dick into her mouth and started sucking his dick and lapping at his balls. He grabbed her by the hair and started fucking her face as she tried to protest. I grabbed Chrissie and slid her on her back under Rose’s pussy. She started eating Rose out and I grabbed her legs and placed them over my shoulders. I started fucking Chrissie while she was doing her best to eat out Rose. Rose was getting face fucked by Hud and I could not take anymore. I pulled my dick out and exploded all over Chrissie’s stomach and tits. Hud seeing this pulled Rose around and told her to lick it up. She instantly pounced on Chrissie and started licking my cum off her tits, then her stomach. Hud entered Rose from behind as Rose’s mouth made it to the nether lips I had just been fucking. She had never eaten out a woman, but she was giving it all she had as Hud started banging her. I watched in amazement as first Chrissie, then Rose and finally Hud orgasmed with Hud shooting his second load all over Rose’s upper back and hair. Everyone collapsed and I just stood and took it all in.

A few moments later I grabbed Rose and got her dressed the best I could. I took her outside and into our car. She was seemingly spent lying back with her eyes closed against the seat all the way home. I was hard thinking about all the events of the night we just had. When we got home I carried her up to the room and stripped her clothes off and laid her down on her stomach. I went and woke the sitter, paid her and escorted her to her car. When I came back in the room I was hoping she wasn’t asleep or I would be beating off tonight. However, my wife never disappoints. As I crawled closer to her, she murmured, “Baby………” I slightly opened her ass cheeks and gently started licking around the rim of her ass, within minutes I was tongue fucking her and she was coming alive one more time. I placed my dick against her sweet little rosebud and over a couple of minutes worked it in all the way.

“That’s it, baby, fuck my ass…..I need it, please make me cum one more time. Oh, baby! Yes.” I picked up the pace and rubbed her clit keeping the rhythm of both motions. Soon, I came deep in her ass and she met my climax with her own…….within a couple of minutes she was snoring. I can’t believe what happened tonight, but I’M DAMN GLAD IT DID!

12