Smoking

Story Info
She's kneeling in front of him as he smokes.
1.9k words
16k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
girlnon
girlnon
3 Followers

I'm kneeling in front of him as he smokes, casually, blowing the smoke in my face. I'm watching the lack of emotion on his face but he's paying me very little attention now, despite my proximity and condition. I'd been here before; on my knees, hands cuffed behind me, a chain from them attached a little more than taunt to the wide collar buckled around my neck, the insides of my thighs more than a little slippery, and my cunt throbbing hard between them. I'd been here many times but tonight had been... different.

I'd been in the shower when he came home, in more of a crass mood than usual. Stepping out of the tub and reaching for the towel, I caught sight of him from the corner of my eye and let out a cry. I don't care who you are, the sight of a cop in your bathroom doorway is still unnerving. Realizing it was him, I chuckled and reached for the towel again, catching my breath. I wonder now had I seen the cold in his dark eyes if I would have treated the situation differently – though, it probably wouldn't have changed the outcome all that much.

He stood still watching me pat my skin dry before telling me he'd had a rough day and telling me what he needed from me. I again, laughed it off, reminding him of my plans for the evening with a dear friend who was in town. I felt a slight chill after my response as a delayed reaction to the way he had told me what he needed. He had told me. Not asked, not requested. He's stated it as though that was the way it was going to be. He had still not moved from the doorway. I'd finished drying and the chills were becoming a little more prevalent, causing my nipples to harden against my best wishes. I faced him and made the mistake of trying to walk past him through the doorway. He put one hand on the far side of the door and stated his case once more; no change in the coolness of his voice. I refused once more and before I could finish the line, his hand came up from the door jamb and pushed against my chest. I never saw the other hand, only felt the shocking sting, hard, on the left side of my face. And how dare I refuse him anything. Who the hell did I think I was? His voice never changed in pitch or volume. He slapped me again, just as hard if not harder, and I stumbled back a step, putting my hand to my cheek, stunned and shaking my head. He came at me again before I could back up any further and had his hand wrapped in my hair in a second. Half pushing, half pulling, he dragged me stumbling from the bathroom down the hallway and into the den. I was cussing, calling him a fucker and a bastard and nearly screaming for him to let me go. We'd had scenes before, many of them, but never without my agreement and never when he was a foul mood. My heart was pounding against my eardrums as he pulled me by my hair to my knees on the floor in front of his chair. When he let go of me and was beginning to sit down, I began to struggle up off the floor to my feet. He put one leg out, the bottom of his boot connecting with my chest close to my left shoulder, pushing me to my back on the floor.

As he stood up again, and in the split second before I started to get up off the floor again, I noted the change in my body. My skin was burning, nipples had never stopped being hard, and the muscles of my thighs and cunt were tensing. Internally, I told my body to shut the hell up; this is wrong and I'm angry – only angry. In the midst of this thought, he's pushing me over onto my stomach, and though I'm fighting all the way, I soon find myself with my face pressed into the carpet, his knee in my back, and the cuffs being clicked onto my wrists that he's deftly caught. I silently cuss the fact of that fucking uniform coming equipped with such things as I pant for breath. He grabs my hair again, dragging me over to the cedar chest which holds our 'toys'. He manipulates a collar around my neck and buckles it snuggly before spinning around just slightly. I hear chains and struggle just enough to cause some trouble and he stops rummaging through the chest long enough to cuff me across the cheek again.

My ears ring and I see spots in front of my eyes from this one and to make matters worse, my cunt floods when the chain is fixed through the links between my wrists and pulled taunt to my collar. He pulls me, by the collar this time, struggle to keep up on my knees, back towards his chair. My arms start hurting from the tension of the position they are locked in and I'm getting off against my will at being in this bondage and I'm more than a little pissed at both facts. I make the mistake of trying one last time to get to my feet when I have a chance. He calls me a bitch and, by my hair, pulls and pushes me back down on the floor, struggling the whole time until my face is firmly against the carpet and his boot is on shoulder, holding me in place. I was cussing up to this point but I'm now only gasping for breath and it allows me to hear what he's doing. I know exactly, even without seeing it, what he's doing. After hearing or watching it six nights out of the week for five years, it's hard to miss. He's removing everything on his belt. My brain responds with a silent 'oh shit' and I force myself to go still. I'm still pissed, but even more humiliated that he's going to find out here and now that my body's been staging a mutiny throughout the whole ordeal. I cross my ankles, my ass cheeks tense with the expectation of being separated and my secret being revealed.

Then there's that sound. The one that always gives me chills; always turns me on. It's the sound of his belt being unbuckled and, then, the sound of it being pulled sharply from the loops. My body tenses and my breath catches in my throat. I don't know where it comes from, but the words 'please' and 'don't' came out of my lips. He makes no response and I break into a fresh sweat in the silence just before the end of the belt strikes my ass hard. I scream in shock and my whole body nearly jumps off the floor. His boot presses down harder on my shoulder and strikes again. Letting loose a cry again as the pain drives hot between my legs, burning through my cunt and only working me up further.

I lose count of the strikes that fall on my ass during this part of the ordeal. My voice gets harsh from the noises being forced from my throat by the blows and I know, even to my humiliation, that my hips are rocking up off the floor with each hit of the belt on my ass.

My brain is going over and over all of this, kneeling in front of him as he smokes and I try to keep my hips from rocking. My nipples are still rock hard and I know, should he touch me, that I could respond with nothing less or more than a moan of desire despite the burning of my ass and the ache between my shoulder blades from the position the bondage keeps my arms in. I watch his fingers snub out the cigarette in the ashtray beside him and then he unzipping his pants. My body does shudder and my hips do rock when his dick is out and wrapped in his fist. He grins for the first time I could see all evening and barely keeps from laughing at me. Do I really think I'm getting fucked after all the shit I put him through? I feel my face flush immediately at the question and I'm nearly pissed enough once more to call him a fucker. I won't get fucked; I'm expected to suck his dick.

I remain unmoving, shaking with tension and excitement more so than fear. He does not demand it again; his hand is a blur when it strikes me across the face again. I gasp in shock, but panting, I still silently and unmoving refuse to put my lips to his hard-on. His hand is my hair again, pushing me forward, forcing it into my mouth and I gag when it's pushed down my throat. Tears escape my eyes but my cunt betrays me with oozing still more wetness and tensing at the sensation. He knows I get off sucking his dick, knows I'm a slut about it, knows that I'll normally do it whenever I'm given the chance. I'm whimpering around it, still fighting him but only slightly and he works my head up and down on it by my hair. My hips start rocking of their own accord and I realize, moments later, that his hand is no longer pushing me. I'm sucking his dick hard, my lips pursed tight around it, my tongue rolling over the head on the upstroke, coming down on it, swallowing the whole thing into my throat. I'm whimpering whenever I can take a breath and my hips are rocking hard now. I hear him talking over my own noises, his voice and breath are getting ragged. He tells me I'm not getting fucked tonight; not after all that but I can rub my cunt on his boot if I need to cum that bad.

I'm nearly shocked enough to lean my mouth back off his dick and if my face could get and redder, it did. But my body doesn't give a fuck how my brain wraps around it – my body needs to cum and it's going to, regardless of the humiliation. I never stop working his dick with my mouth and throat as I spread my knees further apart till my clit is pressed against the leather of his boot between my legs. I groan and my hips rock and he warns me, in short, sharp words that tell me he's close, not to cum before he does. I rock my hips with as much abandon as I suck his dick though, not caring when the fuck I cum anymore but also knowing he's extremely close as his hips are pushing his dick farther down my throat. My thighs tighten just as his hips give on last push on his dick in my mouth and he cums hard down my throat. I flood his boot with my own cum, screaming around his dick as it works in short, sharp thrusts past my tight lips.

He's still trying to catch is breath and I've collapsed as much as I can, my head resting on his thigh; no tension left in either of us. He always gets what he wants.

girlnon
girlnon
3 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Not very sexy and too short...

Should probably be in the "NonConsent" section, though I guess it has some BDSM elements. Good story, though I don't like the violence (slapping/hair-dragging, etc), myself, though I do find spanking a turn-on in stories... the "spanking" would be better, however, with a bit more detail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
stuff it

To the person commenting about abuse: stuff it. It's a fantasy. It's a story. No one is condoning abuse, fer heaven sakes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Domestic Abuse is BDSM w/o Consent

and it is against the law. Cop or no, domestic violence conviction carries the loss of the right to own or carry a gun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I loved it

I loved it! excellent elements of bondage and denial!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wicked and Wild Husband discovers that his wife loves being a slut.in Loving Wives
From Saint to Slut Shy young wife discovers that she enjoys being a slut.in Loving Wives
Welcome to the Club A pacifist couple are transformed into outlaw bikers.in Mind Control
Where There's Smoke, There Is Fire When she lit up things changed.in Fetish
A Smoking Girlfriend Knows Best My girlfriend teaches me to enjoy her smoking habit.in Fetish
More Stories