Smoking Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sds195
sds195
645 Followers

I sat on the sofa torn. I wanted to have smoke AND I wanted to play with myself.

"Not at all Bev," my mom said cordially. "I appreciate how both of you are willing to let her stay with you when it'll be a late night."

My mom hung up the phone and joined me in the living room. "Well that should be a good haul for you," she said as she settled onto the sofa.

"No doubt," I replied nonchalantly. I had NO idea what she was talking about.

"It's a good thing your friend Nicole lives so close to them," my mother continued. "So don't sleep in and be at the Taylors by nine am," she stressed to me. "And it does sound like you'll be sleeping there again since they don't plan on being home until after midnight."

"Yeah," I mumbled as I started to play with my hair, trying my best to seem as disinterested as possible even though my pussy was throbbing about what was going to happen. "It's not a big deal. They've got a comfortable couch in their den."

"You're sure you're okay spending all Saturday baby-sitting though?" my mom asked.

"Pfft," I waved a hand in the air. "What else am I going to be doing on a Saturday mom?"

******

IT WAS FRIDAY!!

The day at school dragged on forever! I was this close to skipping my last class just to get the hell out of there. I mentioned as much to Nicole after final bell.

"Why didn't you bolt?" she playfully chided me as we both lit up a smoke.

"Well," said with a sigh as I exhaled smoke through my nose. "As much as I enjoyed being with Mrs. Taylor," I continued after another drag. "Mr. Taylor is the one I want. And he won't be home till after five."

"Gotcha," she giggled at me as she gave me a playful nudge.

We walked along smoking away as school buses began pulling away. After a few blocks Nicole tossed her cigarette to the ground and butted it out.

"Well," she said with a smile. "Have a blast tonight."

"You're not going home?" I asked as I tossed my smoke onto the street.

"Nope," she grinned at me. "Carl's picking me up at the mall in about twenty minutes, so I have to haul ass."

Carl was her motorcycle guy. Forty-six years old and Nicole had been fucking him for over a year.

"Well then," I smiled at her. "You have a blast tonight too."

******

I got to the Taylors place before four pm. Bev welcomed me with a warm hug.

"I'd kiss you but," she whispered to me as she glanced back into the living room.

There was little Joey. He was scribbling away in a coloring book as he also watched TV.

"I gotcha," I whispered back to Bev. "Hi Joey," I called out as I entered the house and Bev closed the door behind me.

"Hi Jam," he called out with a smile.

I couldn't help but smile as I kicked my shoes off and made my way into the living room. He hadn't been able to pronounce my name properly yet, but it didn't matter. I still loved the kid!

"How's my favorite man?" I asked him as I ran my hand over his hair.

"Good," he replied as he was right back into scribbling and watching TV.

"Most men are like that," Bev chuckled to me.

"Is your husband?" I chuckled back.

"No," she said with a lilt in her voice as she headed to the kitchen. "I don't think that'll be a problem," she opened the fridge and paused for a moment. "Even though his alma mater is playing on TV tonight."

Bev poured two glasses of wine and beckoned me to the kitchen. I got up off the sofa and went to join her.

"Here," she presented a glass to me.

"Thanks," I smiled at her and I couldn't resist leaning in and giving her a soft kiss on the lips.

She moaned softly and smiled at me. She pulled open a drawer and produced a pack of smokes and a lighter. "Fire one up for me will you?"

I did as she asked as she went back to the fridge and then filled a child's cup up with what looked like apple juice and then she added something else.

I lit two cigarettes as I watched her walk to the living room and present the cup to her son. GOD! She had a great ass!

She came back to the kitchen and accepted the lit cigarette from me. She also leaned in and kissed me deeply and she also rubbed her free hand over my tits.

"He'll be out like a light soon," she whispered to me as she gestured her head towards the living room. "I put a bit of cough syrup in his juice."

"Nice," I chuckled as I butted some ash from my smoke. "Drugging your kid are you?"

"Hey!" she playfully chided me. "Don't judge. How would you like to be in the throes of ecstasy and all of sudden hear your kid call out for you?"

I pursed my lips and smiled at her. "I'd just ignore him if the sex was that good," I added with a chuckle.

"Oh hell," Bev chuckled back at me. "You'll make a great mother one day then!"

She leaned in and kissed me deeply and our tongues intertwined as she groped my tits again.

"He's not asleep yet," I whispered to her as our lips parted.

Bev cupped one of my breasts as she smiled at me. "He almost is," she gestured with her head. "Why don't you put him to bed?" she added with a wink.

I glanced over to the living room and saw Joey was almost completely out of it. I smiled at Bev and butted my smoke out and headed to the living room. I scooped up little Joey and headed for the stairs. As I started to walk up I glanced back and saw Bev taking her top off.

******

Little Joey was out like a light by the time I placed him into his bed and pulled covers over him and jammed his favorite teddy bear under his arm.

I left his room and closed the door quietly and then headed downstairs. Bev was sitting on the couch totally naked. Even without a stitch of clothes on she still looked elegant. Her legs were crossed properly and she held her glass of wine in one hand and her cigarette in the other.

"How the hell do you do that?" I chuckled as I finished descending the stairs.

"How do I do what?" she asked with a smile.

"Look so damn elegant while you're naked," I stood there and smiled at her as I shook my head.

"I didn't even realize I looked elegant," she chuckled. "But I suppose it's good to know. It doesn't betray my sordid thoughts."

"Oh," I chuckled as I went to the kitchen to get my wine glass. "I would love to hear your sordid thoughts."

"Well get undressed and join me and I'll fill you in," she laughed.

"With all due respect Bev," I said as I pulled my shirt off. "I'm really looking forward to your husband FILLING ME IN."

After I had stripped down and made my way to the living room, Bev got up and gave me a hug and a kiss. "I'll get you a towel," she whispered into my ear.

I stood there as she headed to the hall closet and pulled a towel out and walked back to the couch. I noticed there was towel where she had been sitting, and it immediately made sense to me. Bev unfolded the towel and placed it right next to the towel she'd been sitting on then she beckoned me to sit down.

We settled onto the couch next to each other and I nestled up against her a bit. "So can I ask a question?" I said after a sip of wine.

"Sure," she replied as she caressed my hair. "What's up?"

"You said it took a bit to convince Mr. Taylor about tonight," I said matter-of-factly. "What's up with that?"

"Oh," Bev said knowingly as she gave me a kiss on the head. "Don't take it personally. It was mostly about your age and the fact you were our baby-sitter."

"Okay," I sighed. "I was just wondering if maybe," I trailed off and nervously took a sip of my wine.

"He didn't think of you that way?" she playfully chided me as she placed her cigarette to my lips.

I took a brief drag of it and nodded. "Bingo," I said with a smile. "I don't know, I guess it's just hard to believe that a hunk like him would think I was," I paused as I searched for the right word.

"Fuckable?" Bev finished the sentence for me with a chuckle. "Trust me hon," she took a last puff of her smoke and leaned forward and butted it out in the ashtray. She turned to face me and smiled. "I'm sure every man Scott's age has looked at you in that way. You're eighteen, hot as hell with a killer bod," she eyed me up and down. "But they're all of the mindset that 'well she's eighteen and wouldn't be interested'." she added with a shrug.

"Really?" I asked with interest. "All men think like that?"

"Some women too," she added with an evil grin and then she leaned in and kissed me deeply.

******

Bev and I didn't get up to too much as we waited for Mr. Taylor to get home. There was some kissing and fondling, but not much else. Although my pussy was DYING for some attention as the clock ticked to five pm.

"One of the advantages of living on the west coast," Bev said as she clicked the remote and changed the channel to a college football game. "If you went to school back east, your team's games are usually on early."

I watched the screen and saw that she had tuned in to the Pitt-Duke game. "So which is Mr. Taylor's alma mater?" I asked.

"He was a Pitt Panther," she leaned back against the couch with her wine glass in her hand. "I went there too," she sighed. "But I didn't finish my degree."

"Why not?" I asked with interest.

"I got booted my junior year for fucking a professor," she replied with a smile.

The weird thing is she didn't sound the least bit upset about it. In fact she almost sounded proud. Like more proud of the fact she been kicked out school for having sex with a professor, than graduating with a degree.

"I hope he got his ass canned too," I said in an inquisitive tone.

"Oh yeah," Bev chuckled. "Tenure went right out the window on that one," she laughed as she made a gesture with her hand. "Still," she sighed. "I didn't take any pleasure in it."

"No?" I asked as I leaned forward and grabbed myself a cigarette.

"No," Bev replied as she gently took the lit cigarette from my hand after I'd taken a puff and took a drag of it herself. I thought it was so cool that we were so at ease with each other than we could share a smoke like that and not bat an eye. "I mean he wasn't the greatest fuck in the world, but," she sighed as she placed the cigarette back between my lips. "I wasn't going to pass his course any other way," she giggled.

"Oh no way!" I said in astonishment. "You were fucking him to get a passing grade?" I don't know why but that sounded SO cool to me.

"You betcha," Bev said with pride. She stood up and went to a shelf along the wall and pulled a small photo album out. "There," she held it open towards me. "Don't you think tapping that ass is worth a passing grade?"

It was a picture of Bev in a cheerleading outfit at a football game. It didn't come as a shock to me that this hottie was a cheerleader back in college. GOD! Did she ever look hot.

"Wow," I whispered as I took the photo album from her hand and looked at the picture more closely. "I mean I've only been with you once, and I want to give you an A," I chuckled.

I flipped the page and saw a picture of Bev and Mr. Taylor. She was in her cheerleading outfit and he was face-painted in the colors of the Pitt Panthers. Man, even with his face all make-upped he still looked HOT!

"That was after the Panthers beat the Hurricanes," she said with pride. "What a fucking game that was!"

"So that's where you two met?" I asked as I looked up at her. I was taken aback that the hot girl around my age in the picture still looked incredibly hot years later, standing naked in front of me!

"Yup," she replied as she eased back onto the couch next to me. "We started dating in our sophomore year,"

"So what did he think when you got booted for fucking a professor?" I asked with a giggle as I took another drag of my smoke.

"Oh hell," Bev laughed as she stood up and headed to the kitchen to refill her wine glass. "He was the one who suggested I do it."

"Get the hell out of here!" I said in total amazement.

"I kid you not," she held up both hands for a moment and then went about pouring herself another glassful of wine. "That was one of the things I loved about him," she sighed almost wistfully as she rejoined me in the living room. "He never got possessive or too hung up on being monogamous."

"Really?" I said, still stunned.

"Oh hell yeah," she said with a nod as she took a sip of her wine. "He knew I was a cheerleader and that meant practically every guy on campus wanted to nail me," she said with a shrug. "And he was on the water-polo team and even THEY had their groupies," she finished with a chuckle.

"So," I said hesitantly trying to process what I was hearing. "While you were dating?"

"Yeah," Bev said with a chuckle. "We fucked plenty of other people."

"Wow," I whispered in awe again.

"Jen," she said softly as she leaned in and put a hand on my leg. Even in my state of astonishment it still made my pussy tremble. "It's just sex. Scott and I were committed to each other emotionally, but we were both," she paused for a moment as she seemed to search for the right words. "I don't know," she continued. "Enlightened enough to know that sex is just sex."

I nodded even though I didn't totally understand what she was saying. I mean I got that sex felt good - at least the one time I'd done it - but I was having a hard time wrapping my head around the concept. "But," I said in a confused tone. "Doesn't an emotional connection," I gestured with my hands. "I don't know, make it better?"

"Oh you better believe it," she replied frankly. "I mean Scott and I love each other deeply and that's what makes our sex so hot," she said as she placed her wineglass on the table in front of us. "But as long as you're both open and accepting of it, well," she added with a smile that showed nothing but pure pride. "You can fuck around and still get pleasure."

"Okay," I nodded. I thought I was starting to get it.

"Look at it this way," she placed her hand on my leg. "You and I got nasty last weekend. Did you for a second worry about what it would do to my marriage?"

"No," I shrugged. I also opened my legs slightly hoping she move her hand up a bit and tend to my aching pussy a bit.

"And now?" she added as she did indeed slide her hand a bit further up my thigh. "You're here to fuck my husband. Do I seem possessive to you?"

"Not in the slightest," I practically purred at her. I reached down and guided her hand up against my pussy and leaned in and kissed her deeply.

******

I heard the front door open but didn't pay any attention to it, even though I knew Mr. Taylor was finally home. I was too busy working my tongue over Bev's clit while I had two fingers buried up inside her pussy massaging her g-spot.

"Sorry," Bev moaned to him. "We couldn't wait," she arched her back as I felt her cum over my fingers. "Take your pants off and put your cock in my mouth," she groaned.

"Well okay," he chuckled as I heard him walk into the living room.

I could see peripherally that he stood by the couch next to me and seemed to be admiring my naked body as I went down on his wife. I was hoping for it - and was rewarded with - the feeling of his hand against me. He had reached down and caressed my ass. I moaned deeply against Bev's clit as he did.

I heard him unzip his pants as he walked a few paces forward. "You were right," he said with a chuckle as I saw him aim his cock towards his wife's mouth. "She does have an ass to die for."

Bev had one hand against the back of my head and with the other she cupped her husband's balls as she worked his mouth over his cock. GOD! It looked SO great. I felt so envious of her at that moment. I couldn't wait to feel his cock in my mouth or my pussy.

"Holy shit," he moaned as Bev worked his mouth over his hardening shaft. "Twenty-one nothing for the Panthers already?"

I felt myself chuckle a bit and that seemed to get Bev off a bit.

I saw Mr. Taylor reach down to the coffee table and pick up a glass of wine. "I don't know whose this is," he moaned. "But I'm taking a drink."

Bev came again and I glanced up and saw her lock her lips around his cock even more. I watched her carefully because when I got the chance I wanted to be able to suck Mr. Taylor's cock as good as hit hot minx of a wife did.

GOD! My pussy was throbbing SO much. Even though Bev had brought me to a couple of orgasms before I went down on her, I was needing some more attention!

I raised my head from Bev's pussy and gave him what I thought was a seductive look. "Okay," I breathed heavily as I continued to work my fingers in and out of her pussy. "It looks hard enough. Are you going to get over her and fuck your eighteen year old baby-sitter or what?"

Bev let his cock fall from her mouth and she laughed. She continued to writher underneath me as she stroked her husband's balls. "I told you she was willing," she cooed to him.

"Well," he sighed playfully. "If I have to," he stepped back from the couch and I saw the rest of his clothes his the floor.

"Get your mouth back down there," Bev hissed at me as she gave the back of my head a gentle nudge.

I complied and began darting my tongue over her swollen clit once again. She moaned her approval and I felt her spew more of her slick cum over my fingers as I sensed Mr. Taylor crawling onto the couch behind me. GOD! This was going to happen!

I wiggled my backside and moaned softly when I felt his erect cock brush against my ass cheek. That almost made me cum!

"Oh do it babe," Bev moaned softly as she continued to writhe underneath me. "She wants it."

I tingled with pleasure as I felt Mr. Taylor's rigid cock slide between my ass cheeks and press up against my drenched pussy. I felt the head of his cock twitch a few times as he positioned himself. Then he slid his cock into me.

HO-LEE FUCK!! I came right away! His cock felt SO good inside me! Much better than Nicole's dildo. I made a mental note to thank her again for helping me take my virginity with her dildo though. This felt so magical I'm glad there was no pain.

"Holy shit," Mr. Taylor grunted. "You weren't kidding," he said as he began to pump his glorious cock in and out of my waiting pussy. "She IS wet and she does cum huge."

I felt a grin cross my lips as I continued to work on Bev's glistening clit. She came again and I continued to work my fingers through the slick cum she spewed over them.

As for myself? I came again as I felt Mr. Taylor's firm hands grip my hips as he continued to push his cock in and out of me.

I brought Bev to another big orgasm and she spewed her cum forth on this one. "Holy shit!" she breathed heavily as she gestured my head away from her pussy. "You are too damn good at this!"

She shuffled away from me and I lowered my face into the sofa as I reveled in feeling Mr. Taylor's cock sliding in and out of me. Bev slid off the couch and onto the floor.

"Turn around," she hissed at me as I saw her groping for her smoked. "I want to see you two fucking face to face."

I was about to protest because I didn't want the incredible feeling of Mr. Taylor's cock inside me to stop. But! I thought it would keep going, and I could look at his gorgeous face while he fucked me. That sounded cool to me.

I felt Mr. Taylor slide his cock all the way out of me, and I immediately flipped over onto my back and spread my legs. He shuffled forward on the couch and guided his hard and twitching cock towards my waiting pussy.

GOD! He looked so handsome! I felt myself cum again as soon as he slid his cock inside me. I put a hand to his cheek and guided him towards me. I came again the second our lips locked! I couldn't believe I was getting to fuck the man of my dreams. AND with his wife kneeling next to us naked on the living room floor.

I wrapped my legs around his midsection as he continued to guide his cock in and out of me. I traced my foot over his muscular leg and moaned my approval at his every thrust. After our kiss ended, Bev leaned in and kissed me as she massaged one of my breasts with her hand. She then leaned back and put the cigarette between my lips.

sds195
sds195
645 Followers