Smoking Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sds195
sds195
646 Followers

"This makes him SO hot," she breathed to me. "Exhale into his face!"

I nodded as I inhaled and watched Mr. Taylor smile with pure passion as he watched me. He leaned a bit deeper into me, and I could feel the head of his cock hitting my g-spot on every thrust. I spewed my cum all over his cock as I exhaled right into his face as I was told to.

He seemed to love the smoke around his head and inhaled deeply as he continued to pleasure me with his cock. After the smoke wafted away from his face he leaned in and kissed me deeply once more. I pressed both my hands against his face and whimpered with pleasure.

When our lips parted I held his face close to mine. "I wanted to fuck you since the moment I met you," I whimpered.

He placed a hand to my face as he continued his motion. "Likewise sweetie," he breathed at me.

That made me cum again!

Bev squeezed in between us and took my right breast into her mouth and sucked on my nipple. FUCK! I came again. HUGE!

"Oh god," Mr. Taylor grunted. "I'm close!"

I was DYING to feel Mr. Taylor cum inside me, but Bev had other ideas.

"Pull out," she hissed at him. "I want to lick it off her!"

He thrust himself in and out of my soaked pussy a few more times and then pulled his cock out. He didn't even need to jerk himself off at first! He spewed forth three long streams of cum the second he was out of me. I moaned as I felt the warmth of it as it coated my belly and my tits! I kept my eyes focused on his handsome face as I kept my legs wrapped around him. I could tell he was jerking himself now and I felt more of his hot cum coat my belly and my pussy.

GOD! I was in heaven! I came the instant I felt Bev's tongue hit my belly as she began to lap up her husband's cum off of me.

Mr. Taylor moaned softly and I felt him rest his cock against me as he stopped pumping it. I writhed against him as I continued to revel in Bev's hot mouth all over my body.

"Are you gonna save some of that for me?" I breathed heavily at her.

She glanced at me and her blue eyes sparkled as she smiled. She licked a big blob of cum from my left breast and then leaned forward and kissed me deeply spitting her husband's goo into my mouth.

I moaned softly as I felt it coat my tongue and loved the sensation! I didn't even mind the taste of it. Why some women didn't like it was beyond me at that point. I loved feeling it over my body and I liked the taste.

"God!" I exhaled heavily as I put a hand to my forehead. I released my legs from around Mr. Taylor's waist and he stood up, but smiled down at me.

"I concur," he breathed heavily.

Bev lit another smoke and place it between my lips as she went back to licking her husband's cum off of me.

"Oh god thank you," I moaned softly as I put a hand to the back of her head and ran it through her hair. I took a deep drag of the cigarette and exhaled slowly. "Well thanks Mr. Taylor," I called out.

He was in the kitchen. "Well thank you too," he chuckled. "It's not every day that a guy my age gets to fuck an eighteen year old."

"You didn't just fuck an eighteen year old," I chuckled as I took another puff of the smoke and ran my fingers through Bev's hair. "You fucked an eighteen year old virgin," I said with a proud smile.

"No, no, no, no," Mr. Taylor called back from the kitchen. He walked towards the sofa with a bottle of rum in his hand. "You weren't a virgin. I mean you were tight as all hell." he seemed to add that last part as a bit of an apology. "But you weren't a virgin."

Bev lapped up some more cum from my pussy and looked up at him. "How many virgins have you fucked?" she giggled.

"One," he sighed. "So I do know what it feels like," he added with a roll of his eyes.

"Okay," I said as I exhaled a plume of smoke. "Nicole's dildo got me first," I chuckled as I took another drag. "But you were the first guy to fuck me," I eyed him seductively as I exhaled.

He looked at me for a moment then his gaze shifted to Bev. "Did you know this?" he asked her.

"Nope," Bev said as she finished licking cum off of me and slid next to me on the couch. "I mean I thought a hottie like this was probably experienced," she said slyly as she took the smoke from me and took a puff. "But I didn't know she was a virgin," she took another puff and smiled at me. "Well done," she smiled. "That was a secret you kept," she then leaned in and kissed me deeply.

She exhaled her smoke into my mouth and with our lips locked we both exhaled smoke through our noses.

"Okay," Mr. Taylor sighed. "That is too fucking hot! One of you bend over and I'll start fucking again."

So far my weekend with the Taylors was off to a flying start!

(More to cum?)

sds195
sds195
646 Followers