Smoking for Money Pt. 04

Story Info
Recent college grad smokes for rich pervert.
2.2k words
4.63
20.7k
9
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been over a year since I last done an adult smoking video. One of my friends had seen me online, and that freaked me out. So, I simply stopped performing. Besides, I had earned enough to finish university.

The summer was hot, but it felt great to be done with school. However, the job hunt wasn't going as expected. I hadn't heard back from a single employer. Then, one morning my smartphone chirped with a text message from Ellen. She was the owner of the studio and website where I had done my smoking and sex shoots.

Ellen knew I was done with the business, but her cryptic message intrigued me. The text read, "Twice the money for private modeling." What the world was she talking about? I couldn't help myself, I called her. To my surprise, she said that the financial backer of her company had seen my videos and wanted to hire me to smoke for him privately.

I was quite for a moment, as my mind raced, thinking how much I needed the money, but considering what kind of sick perv this guy might turn out to be. Ellen assured me that he was an extremely wealthy businessman, with a genuine smoking fetish, and nothing else. Furthermore, he insisted that neither of us have any physical contact with each other during the modeling session, and that I remained fully clothed the entire time. He simply wanted to watch me smoke, while he masturbated. How fucking strange!

The pay for modeling at her site had been extremely generous, $1,500 for just a day's work. However, this fellow was apparently willing to shell out $3,000 for just a few hours of my time. I told her I would think about it. She asked if I had heard from Pete.

Pete was my former lover and her cameraman. He was my costar for the videos, having sex with me, while I smoked. Pete was a sweet hot guy, but I had cut off all communications with him, as I was afraid he might drag me back into the business. I was sad to hear he had left her employment shortly after I quit modeling. A wave of guilt washed over me. It was probably my fault. I sighed and hung up.

A few days went by, and no one contacted me for a job interview. So, I thought, fuck it, I called Ellen and agreed to one meeting with the guy. She had me come by her studio and sign a shit load of confidentiality contracts before giving me the man's name and number. I was shocked. He was one of most famous businessmen alive. Brent Wentworth, a boy genius, and billionaire!

As soon as I got back in my car, I called the number. A woman with a stern German accent answered. I identified myself, and she provided several times to choose from for the modeling session. I picked the coming Saturday at 10 AM. She hung up, without so much as a goodbye. My heart was racing. I was going to meet Brent Wentworth, and model for him, while he jerked off. The idea made me both nervous and excited.

Friday night was a flurry of activity. I spent hours changing my mind about what to wear the next day. I finally settled on a short black skirt, white low cut blouse, six inch heels, black nylons, and hot pink panties. I decided to go without a bra, as my tits are small, and I like the freedom.

Tossing and turning, I tried to imagine what it was going to be like. I finally got a bit of sleep, when my alarm went off. After showering, I applied makeup, taking extra time to get it just right. Normally, I didn't bother with eyeliner, but today, I applied it to set off of my green eyes. I brushed my long red hair, and got dressed.

I would never have found his place, if not for the detailed instructions that the German woman had texted me. After driving for a long time in the country, I came to giant security gate with a speaker and camera next to the passenger side of my car. I pushed the button on the speaker and introduced myself. Without a word, the gate swung open.

I drove up the long curving driveway. When the mansion appeared, I was so fascinated that I almost hit a fountain. It was huge, exquisitely appointed palace, with statues, marble, arches, all of which were overly elaborate and ornate. I pulled up in front of the main door, and parked my VW. As gathered up my purse, opened the door, and got out, I almost bummed into a stout older woman, who seemed to appear from nowhere.

She quietly escorted me into the foyer, and I stood there gawking at the two staircases that swept up each side of the enormous hall, punctuated with a huge crystal chandelier hanging in the middle. Still staring at the grandeur of place, I was swept into a smaller but well-appointed room, just off the main entrance.

The woman motioned for me to take a seat on the far side of the room, and I did so. I was getting quite nervous. Her silence spooked me. I sat down, knees to together, clutching my purse, and looking around. The room had floor to ceiling Cherrywood bookcases, filled with what I surmised were first editions of many classics. Situated about fifteen feet in front of me, was a massage table, with a few odd additions.

The table had large leather straps hanging from it, but what really caught my attention was the large object at the far end of the table. It was covered with a blue cloth. This was all just a bit too weird for me. I had hard time slowing my breathing, and I began to panic. I was seriously considering making a run for the door, when perhaps the most handsome man I have ever seen walked into the room wearing a thick white robe.

"I hope Anna has made you comfortable, she is dedicated, but not much of a conversationalist," he said with a chuckle and charming smile.

The pictures I had seen of Brent Wentworth didn't do him justice. He was stunning, with long black hair, perfect teeth, the face of a Greek god, and the physic to match. I gasped, as he disrobed and climbed face down on the massage table. He was completely naked, and his cock was soft but sizable—one of those corncob cocks you see in porn flicks.

I hadn't noticed before, but there was a large hole in the massage table, crotch level, so that his huge cock and balls comfortable hung below the table. I couldn't take my eyes off his cock, and he noticed.

"I realize this all must seem more than a bit strange, but just relax and smoke for me. You are most the erotic smoker I have even seen," he said softly.

One thing I hate about being a redhead is how easily I blush. His words make me flush crimson head to toe. However, to my surprise, I did calm down. Opening my purse, I took out a pack of 120s, and pulled one of the cigarettes out with my lips. I lit it with my lighter, took a deep drag, and exhaled through my nose. Instantly, I felt better.

Anna entered the room behind Brent. She quickly used the straps to buckle him in securely. He watched me the entire time. I managed a weak smile, then took another long drag, blowing a tight column of white smoke in his direction. His cock responded by stiffening a bit. My face flushed again.

The German woman uncovered the device behind him. My eyes went wide, as I realized that it was a fucking machine! The rod protruding from the powerful looking motor had a lengthy and thick dildo attached to it. She lubed the black dildo, and gently slipped about half of the 12 inches into Brent's ass. He never took his eyes off me the whole time.

I nervously took another drag, and performed a French-inhale, sucking up wisps of smoke escaping my mouth into my nose. When I finally blew out the smoke, Brent's cock was rock hard. It seemed the combination of my smoking trick and the dildo in his ass had made him fully aroused.

Anna picked up a remote control for the machine and sat in a chair behind the table. I could just see her head, she was looking at me. I became flustered, not sure what to do in such an unusual situation. To calm myself, I took an extremely long drag, and focused on blowing tiny tight smoke rings. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw that as each smoke ring left my open lips, the fucking machine rammed the dildo into Brent's ass...balls deep. He moaned in time with the pumping.

After a few more inhales and exhales from my 120, I figured out that Anna was timing the dildo thrusts to my smoking. Somehow, this bizarre behavior aroused me too. I began taking even deeper drags, holding them a long time, then blowing smoke rings. I'm quite good at smoke rings, I can form up to eight or nine in a single exhale. And every one of them resulted in Brent getting his ass pounded balls deep.

He didn't say a word, but grunted heavily with each stroke. His cock stood out like a flagpole beneath the table, rock hard. I was becoming so horny, and a bit light headed from smoking so much. Without thinking about it, my left hand moved between my legs, lifted my skirt. I began rubbing my clit through my already wet panties, and moan softly, as I took another drag, exhaling through my nose.

By my third cigarette, Brent and I were in perfect rhythm. He was taking it in the ass full speed now, the motor was whining with the effort, and I was rubbing my clit furiously under my panties. We watched each other, without the least hint of shame. He strained against the strap holding him, as his ass took a brutal pounding. I managed to blow such a tight column of smoke that it reached his face across the room. His eyes glazed over in pleasure.

With the 120 dangling from my lips, I slipped two fingers inside me, and begin pumping myself. With my left hand, I took a drag, and exhaled through my nose. Without warning, Anna got up, reached under the table, firmly gripping Brent's cock. She began stroking him hard, and he moaned loudly in response. Fuck, I so wished it was my hand on his cock!

She milked him, as the fucking machine roared, and his eyes grew wide. I took a double drag off my almost finished 120, letting the smoke partially escape my mouth, suck it back in, and blowing another narrow column of smoke, this time straight up at the ceiling. As my head came back down, I saw him come, shooting long wades of cum on the floor. My fingers fanned my clit until I came too, squirting streams, leaving a pool on the hardwood floor.

The room echoed with the sounds of both of us coming, our eyes locked on each other. Finally, Anna released him, and the fucking machine fell silent. I used the ashtray next to me to extinguish the cigarette, and laid back in the chair, exhausted. The only sound in the room was the two of us still panting heavily.

Anna walked around the table, bent down to hear something Brent whispered, then came over to me. I somehow managed to sit up, suddenly realizing she had witness me coming on the floor, I flush red with the embarrassment. She indicated that I should stand up, and patiently waited for me to gather myself together and get up. I almost slipped on the juices covering the floor beneath my heels. She steadied me, and guided me out of the room. I glanced back at Brent. His eyes were closed, and he looked spent too.

"I am...gasp...sorry for the mess," I said, stammering.

"You were perfect, darling," she said in her rich German accent.

She handed me a blue envelope and walked me to my car. I thanked her, got in, and drove off. Once past the security gate, I couldn't contain my curiosity any longer. I stopped the car and ripped open the envelope. As I expected, there was a check in it. However, instead of $3,000, the check was made out for $6,000!

I squealed with joy, knowing that Brent had been happy with my performance. However, I quickly felt ashamed of what I had just done. Then, I thought, "fuck it!" If one of the richest men in the world wants to get off watching me smoke, and pay extremely well for the privilege, then what's wrong with that? Besides, I had a wonderful orgasm too.

I smiled and drove home. Before I arrived, a text came from Anna, giving me another set of possible times for my next modeling session with Brent. I made a silent resolution that during our next session, I would break the rules and touch him...with my mouth.