Smoking Mistress Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She fixed me with a mesmerising stare.

"Does it turn you on knowing i could kill you if i damn wanted?" She spoke serenely. Her words made me burn. It did. I loved the control and her whole aura of dominance. Everything about her driving me insane and the power she could exert. It made my dick strain.

"Yes mistress." I replied simply.

She grinned and took a drag, exhaling into the box. This continued for,a while, with smoke pouring in and starting to create a haze. I started to panic as the smoke puffing out of her sharp red lips posed a greater threat to my life with each gust. Her sexy fragrance wafted down gradually, making my dick grow and strain. The sight of her hot lips pouring with smoke, heart melting face, dreamy black hair and the scent of her perfume made my slow death more bearable.

Eventually she was satisfied with the level of smoke in my box.

"Do you think you will survive the night slave." She queried with her smouldering looks.

"I hope so mistress." I rasped.

"Why? If you wake up alive it just means i get to torture you more!" She smiled innocently, before placing her perfect ass onto my breathing hole.

"Do i have an ass to die for slave?" I heard faintly.

"Yes mistress!" I exclaimed as loudly as possible.

She laughed hysterically at my reply and i realised at this point, if i hadn't before, she was beyond just playing around. This was a cruel, evil woman who had plans for me. And i was addicted to her.

12