Smooth Lover

Story Info
He gets to shave her pussy.
1.1k words
3.92
31.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A true account of a happy event often repeated.

We'd been living together in my little flat for a little while. It was where we'd first made love, on a blanket spread out on the living room floor on a sunny afternoon, a wonderful experience. But this story is about our first 'kinky' experience. It was down to me of course, it took a while for me to get up the nerve to make what has come to be known as one of my 'Rude Requests'. Whenever I say these words, Jane looks at me and wonders what weird perversion I'm going to try and coerce her into this time, the poor girl!

I can't remember exactly how I came to slot my idea into the conversation, perhaps it was during one of the baths that we took together, but anyhow it probably went something like this:

'Erm! I've got a bit of rude request to make.' I ask nervously.

'Oh, yes, and what's that then?' Jane replies, wondering what I'm going to say.

'I'd like to shave your pussy, if you'll let me that is?' I ask, taking the plunge and awaiting the answer, or perhaps the slapped face with some trepidation.

'Okay, if you want to. But you've got to be careful down there.' Comes the reply with a laugh and a smile.

'Great, I'll get the stuff.' Relief on my part.

So, we are in the little bathroom and I spread out a towel on the put down toilet lid, and Jane sits back naked on the towel. It's a little awkward at first as we figure out how to go about this, but that kind of adds to the fun. Jane rather bashfully spreads her thighs and using a pair of hair cutting scissors I edge closer and then I take hold of little tufts of her fine brown pubic hair and cut them off as close as I can to her pubic mound.

Now the reason for my request wasn't that Jane has got one of those hairy pussies, she hasn't, she keeps it trimmed neatly anyway. It was just that I really like the way that a shaved bare pussy looks and having seen so many pictures of girls looking like that in porno magazines etc., I wanted to see Jane's just like that as I knew it would be just such a beautiful sight. Plus I suspected that it would be a real turn on for me to do it to her and I hoped that Jane would enjoy the attention too.

Having cut back as much of her pubic hair as I could with the scissors I now smeared white shaving foam all over it.

'Careful.' Jane told me, 'Don't get that soapy stuff inside me, it will sting.'

I fill the basin next to the toilet with warm water and wet a disposable blade razor. My hands are shaking with excitement as I pass the razor across her mound. I'm expecting to see a clean area of skin revealed by its path, but the blade quickly clogs with a mixture of foam and shorn hair.

'This isn't going to be as easy as I thought.' I tell her as I swish it around rinsing it in the sink.

Still its fun to keep persevering! I carefully shave her outer lips, then around the hood of her little clitoris and then on to the rise of her mound above her pussy. Of course the best bit about doing this for me is that I get a good long close-up look at her lovely cunt.

Jane has a really beautiful pussy, it isn't all poking out fleshy lips, it's a neat little slit, like an exclamation mark, especially when she is standing with her legs pressed together. Her inner lips are slim and soft and her clit is small and hidden at the top, looking like a little pink flower bud when I spread those lips to gaze inside. Her vaginal entrance is a closed puckered ring, I love it all and it's great to be this close having a good long look.

I rinse her off using water and Jane is rather surprised to find that I have in fact gone and completely shaved her pubic area leaving her as naked as a little girl.

'Well, I'm going to have to hide that in the changing rooms!' she tells me.

I myself am totally happy with the job, I really like the way it looks. Jane stands and looks at herself in the mirror and rubs her hand over my work.

'It still feels a bit hairy, I'll get my electric razor and tidy it up.'

We go into the bedroom and spread a towel out on the bed. Jane finds her razor, plugs it in and switches it on. She reclines back and spreads her thighs wide using one hand to stretch the skin around her pussy as she runs the buzzing shaver over it catching the bits that I have missed. I enjoy watching her.

When she has finished it is time for me to check out my work. I kneel on the floor while she sits on the bed and I move up in-between her thighs. Her bare pussy looks very beautiful. I run my tongue over the smooth skin of her outer lips, her inner lips have swelled with her excitement tempting me to run my tongue up and down the inviting pout. I do this for a while, every time enjoying the view before I trace the line again, I really like doing this.

I part her inner lips, gently spreading her open to gaze inside. Her clit is revealed in the taunt triangle at the top her pussy, I lick at it in little circles, around it, flickering over it. Jane is now having her share of fun from my idea and sighs and moans softly with pleasure. I enclose her clit in my lips and slowly suck it into my mouth, I know that she likes that. Then I plunge my tongue deep into the spread open entrance of her cunt hole, fucking her hole like it is a mini cock, lapping at the inner walls and tasting her juices and then I pull back out to run my tongue over the smooth area I have just created surrounding it.

I lick her out for long while, taking my time pleasuring her, building her pleasure and paying her back for allowing me my little pleasure that lead to this. Jane has a nice strong orgasm and then she happily attends to my needs for me.