Smooth Twink Meets Muscle Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You walk to the wall where there is a full length mirror and you position yourself in front of it so that when I look into the reflection, I see myself being fully suspended in mid-air by this strong burly beast of a man while I lean back against his chest with his thick fleshy manhood deeply submerged inside of me. You gaze into my eyes through the reflection in the mirror and softly whisper in my ear, "Do you like what you see?" I eagerly reply, "I absolutely love it" while staring you back in the eyes and you announce much louder in your assertively masculine way, "Good, you better get used to it then."

As soon as that last word is said, without a warning, your vigorous hands heave me upwards but you let gravity be the one to immediately pull me back down upon your fleshy fuck meat. I ceaselessly moan, not in pain, but in both pleasure and surprise as you do this to me. You continuously fling me upwards with your hunky arms so that gravity can thrust me back down on your thick beefy tool. As I stare into your eyes I can also sense just how intensely your cock is throbbing and from that I can tell that you are focused solely on your own pleasure since you are not far from the verge of blowing your load.

However, even though you are focusing on reaching your own orgasm, it still feels so immensely pleasurable to be fucked in such a passionate manner. As I am held in and embraced by your toned muscly arms, I am repeatedly stuffed by your massive man meat, all the while still holding both of your hands since you began penetrating me in this standing position. It is amazing how we've kept up eye contact the whole time I've been held up like this in front of the mirror while your fleshy fuck muscle tenderly has its way with my completely smooth boy pussy.

I see a naughty look in your eye as we continue glancing in each other's eyes and engaging in sweaty bareback sex. I know why you are looking at me that way as soon as you say, "Wipe a drop of my cum off your face with your finger then lick it off and swallow." I listen to and follow your instructions so I do just that. "How does it taste?" you ask me and when I tell you, "It's delicious," you say, "That's what I like to hear. You better get used to this too then. We both know that little hairless boy cock of yours will never be able to make real cum like that man juice of mine you just ate off your face. And hey, since that's the case, then we should let the little guy find out too."

As you resume pleasuring your love muscle with my boy cunt, I become confused as to what you meant by the last thing you said to me. You notice the puzzled look on my face which is why you make things very clear by telling me, "Wipe off the rest of my load I sprayed on your face earlier and rub it all over that tiny twink dick of yours. Make sure to get it everywhere - over your little balls and under your long foreskin and all around the covered head." I do exactly as I'm told and when I finish you say "Good boy. Now start jerking that small uncut dick but make sure my cock sauce you wiped off your face is the only lube you're using. I want us to cum together at the same time."

I nod my head in understanding and you continue sliding your massive manhood in and out of me. I swirl my finger under and around the overhang of my long foreskin then I roll it all the way back so I can touch the head under my foreskin. Playing with myself and using your cum juices as lube feels amazing because it makes my little boy cock all sticky and slippery. The way I now look into your eyes changes from a look of pleasure to one of pleasure mixed with lust and passion all because of the way my teeny uncut dick feels in my hands while it is drenched in your wet cum.

I start to slide my body in a little bit of a downward angle every time you thrust your man cock up into me and you notice the difference. It starts to turn you on a lot more and it begins to send you towards the point of no return. I stare you in the eyes intensely through the mirrors reflection as I lick all the last bits and traces of your cum load off the fingers of one hand but continue playing with my tiny twink dick with the other hand while you keep penetrating me as you please with your erect fuck muscle. I take my one hand that I licked your cum off with and I run my fingers through your thick silky hair. I grab it and I scream, "Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me harder, deeper! I wanna feel you shove your muscly man meat inside my boy pussy! Breed me! I wanna feel your throbbing cock cum deep inside me" I stare into your eyes so lustily as I say those last words while using every last bit of energy in my body to squeeze my boy twat as tight as possible around your meaty love muscle.

Those words surprise me since they come out of nowhere but I realize it must have something to do with being completely enveloped within the pure heat of sexual passion. I decide to follow the feeling of the moment and I break our eye contact for the first time since you carried me to the front of this mirror after hoisting me up on the bed. My uncut twink dick has grown completely erect at this point and as soon as you see this you also break eye contact so I can turn my face around towards yours so we can lock tongues together. I grab your hair with more force and I moan intensely into your mouth as you slip your tongue into mine while I slide myself downwards with even more effort to match your upward fucking thrusts.

You begin breathing faster, your pace quickens tremendously, while there's more force added to your every touch which lets me know it's time. So with one final hard clench of my boy cunt around your eager cock, your entire tongue shoots into my mouth with the loudest moan I have ever heard, your grip tightens around my knees and your fingers dig forcefully into my inner thigh, your final inward thrust shoots inside of me and your throbbing manhood pumps out every last drop of semen into the deepest point its ever been in my insides, where I suddenly feel the most pleasurable warming sensation ever.

We part mouths and I am looking directly into your eyes as you continue sliding in and out of me, but now at a much slower pace compared to before emptying your load just now inside of me. I turn my face back towards the mirror and gaze into your eyes there. "You didn't cum," you say to me and I tell you, "I didn't cum yet." You smile deviously and continue staring into my eyes as you keep pumping in and out of me and I notice it feels so slippery and sleek - almost like the tender fucking we started with earlier. My other hand continues to jerk off my hard little boy cock that is still covered by your man juice while my free hand starts stimulating my nipple and rubbing drops of your cum in small circles between my dick head and foreskin. I lean back and you start nibbling on the nape of my neck. All the sensations I'm experiencing begin to add together - the nipple stimulations, the neck nibbling, the wet slipperiness of my small cum lubricated dick, the silky sloppiness of being fucked in my boy pussy after just being cum inside of, and then the realizations came in.

As I stared into your eyes, I begin telling myself that you had used me for your own sexual pleasure and that you didn't even try to help me cum - you only told me to make myself cum. As you keep penetrating in and out of me, I look down and see loads and loads of your cum leak out and coat your muscular manhood with a glistening sheen as you pull out of me and every time you reenter me, the coating of cum on your shaft would be pushed off and it would drip down your balls and thighs. Watching your cum juices seep out of me and trickle down you, the reality dawns on me that you not only fucked me bareback, but you also creampied my boy cunt and that I allowed you to do so. All that does is make me feel dirtier knowing that you fucked me completely raw and that you came inside of me without asking.

All these physical sensations I am experiencing and mental realizations that are hitting me all come together and they turn my horniness on full blast. I firmly jerk my smooth little boy cock up and down, gliding my long foreskin back and forth over its head, and I begin to sense that it's approaching the edge. I feel my small uncut dick tremble and with one final stroke I spray a sizable load all over itself, my hand, and the front of my chest. This whole time you have kept fucking my boy pussy since you managed to stay hard after you came and you watch me blow my load all over myself.

You look me in the eye through the mirror reflection and say, "Now that's a good boy" and you give me a few last vigorous thrusts before you stop fucking my creampie. You still have me picked up in your arms so you walk us over to the bed and you sit down on the edge and lie back. I spin myself around with your fuck meat still inside me so that I now face you in a position where it looks like I'm riding you. You tell me, "You should always let a creampie drip out. Especially before we go to bed." I lift myself up and off of your still erect member and I suddenly feel all of your cum leak, in a sticky dripping flow, out of my well fucked boy twat and all over your torso and thighs.

Since the moment we started fucking, your massive man meat has managed to remain inside me even with all the positions we switched through. From fucking me tenderly all the way to pounding me relentlessly, your throbbing manhood remain inserted inside my boy pussy from initial penetration all the way to breeding the ending with a creampie.

We move to the middle of the bed and crawl under the covers while I'm sprayed with my own cum and you are smeared all over in yours. Your man cock is still slippery from fucking my cream pie and my tiny hairless uncut twink dick is still silky slick from cumming all over myself. We are under the covers facing each other and you tell me, "I want to sleep tonight with both of us covered in each other's cum juices." You grab your huge cock and you grab my little dick and you start to rub our long slippery cum covered foreskins together and we start to frot each other with our mixed cum lubrication even though we are both soft. "Just because," you say.

You grab me and pull me on top of you and we cuddle so that both of our love juices are smeared on the front of each other's bodies. After that is spread all over both of our fronts, you tell me, "It's time for bed. I want to sleep with you as close as possible." You flip me over so that we are in a spooning position and cuddle with me from behind. Now our love juices are not only spread on my front but also my back so that my body is completely covered with fresh cum. I understand what you mean by sleeping as close as possible to me when you take your hefty love muscle, which just became erect again from our cum lube frotting action, and you slip it inside me from behind effortlessly because my creampied boy pussy is still so slippery and thoroughly fucked from earlier. You wrap your arms around me and I am pulled into our warmness, stickiness, and slipperiness and we drift off to sleep with your muscular man meat snugly resting inside me.

12