Smoothing Uncle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaylee507
jaylee507
351 Followers

As I kneeled there before him with my mouth agape and brimming full with cum I could hear the shuffling and moving of my new husband in the next room as a couple of his friends came to help. I glanced quickly at the door and back at my father-in-law's face as he bent forward; caressing my cheek he took my throat in an underhanded grip with his right hand.

He silently mouthed "Leave your mouth open...and swallow!"

My eyes grew larger as the pungent taste of his hot syrupy liquid overwhelmed my tasted buds.

"Swallow...NOW!" He whispered again!

I complied!

I could feel my Adam's Apple spasm against his palm on my throat as the huge bolus of sperm passed through my gullet and into my stomach. I thought my throat would rupture the volume semen was so great. I licked my lips several times and swallowed the remnants. The huge pool of liquid warmed my entire being.

The door to the bathroom closed loudly next door.

My father-in-law's brother straightened up, caressed my cheeks with both hands and stepped forward with his massive shaft lying against my cheek and the glans resting on my lips at the corner of my mouth. His cock began to soften and the wrinkles reappear. I licked it and kissed it. I sucked it in deep to remove all traces of his thick semen. I mouthed his big nuts gently and then licked and nuzzled his sack. He stood there over me smiling down into my face and let me nurse his meat for the full 10 minutes it took the beautiful member to shrink to full flaccidity.

"You're a natural, Gorgeous!" he said as he carefully, gingerly, gently tucked his softened but still tremendously impressive prize back into his trousers and zipped up. He glanced at himself in the mirror and then turned and helped me to my feet. I looked in the mirror and made some minor arrangements to my gown as my husband's uncle traced his fingertips down my bare spine to stop at my far lower back. I shivered.

He placed a hand on each side of my small waist and pressed himself against me from the back. I could feel his huge meat try to harden a bit as he placed it between the lace covered cheeks of my rump. He leaned and kissed the side of my neck and I shivered. His slab lay against me menacingly as he whispered...

"Just you wait, Sweetie," There was a smile in his voice as he said it. "your tiny, tight tunnel will really spasm as my monster REALLY unloads into the mouth of your cervix next time ...bareback!"

My entire being shivered as he leaned into me and his big log lay in the crease between my cheeks...and then suddenly he released me.

"Follow me out of here, Baby," he instructed "I think you're going to enjoy being part of the family!"

jaylee507
jaylee507
351 Followers
12