Smother Me

Story Info
A journey into the fetish realm of Smothering.
5.1k words
4.52
68.1k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is a very warm afternoon and I run into a fast food joint just to grab an ice tea and sit and relax from my shopping for a while. The line is long, but the air conditioning is blasting cool air so the wait is actually a pleasure in itself. As I near the front of the line, I sense your eyes openly roaming over hot pink mini skirt and clingy white top, stopping from time to time at a particular place of interest. I glance at you and catch your eye for a brief moment before the young lady at the counter requests your order. I smile to myself appreciating the fact that you do not hide your desires like most men. I half listen to you giving your order, but then you stop, turn fully toward me and proceed to tell the counter help in a much bolder voice that you also want a milk shake...any flavor... but vanilla.

"I get bored with vanilla, I like my woman to be dominant and in control."

That statement snapped more than a few adult heads up and in your direction. I lifted my eyebrows and smiled slightly as you tried to assess my response. There was no way I was going to give you my response here in this line. I was going to let you question your own senses for a few moments while I have an opportunity to assess you as well.

Your eyes never left me the whole time I ordered my tea and walked away. I smiled and nodded to you as I walked past. You mirrored my response. We both sensed this as an interview... you interviewing me... and me assessing and interviewing you. I sat near the window facing you watching you watch me. I knew if I waited there any longer, once you received your food, you would be sharing this table with me, and I was not willing to discuss our sexual appetites with all of these children and virginal mothers ease dropping. As you grabbed your food and headed to the condiment area, I slipped one of my business cards out of my purse, grabbed my tea and proceeded past you dropping the card on your tray on my way out the door.

If you are truly interested, you will contact me, otherwise, don't waste my time was my attitude as I walked out never looking back. The card was white with black lettering and said "Leather and Lace Fantasies and Erotica". At the bottom it had my name and two email addresses. The first email address was proceeded by the word Vanilla; and the second email address was proceeded by a "?".

Ok Darling, you stated boldly and publicly what kind of Lover you were looking for, let's see if you are really willing to proceed. I am waiting for you to tell me what you want, and then I will decide if I am interested. Email me what you are interested in and maybe I will respond. I am calling the shots now. You want dominate, baby, you have no idea who you are dealing with, but maybe you will find out...maybe. I am the one boldly assessing you now Darling. Let's see if you really want to play. Will you flinch and back away or are you willing to discuss and explore your darker fantasies?

As I walk into the hotel lobby lightly tapping the riding crop against the upper part of my riding boots, my mind drifts over the various emails we have exchanged regarding the dangerous liaison we are about to embark upon. A shiver runs the length of my body. I smile, knowing that just the anticipation is arousing me even now. I collect the key from the front desk you have left for me, grab my overnight bag and head for the elevator. Once I step off of the elevator there will be no turning back. Up to this point, I have been wondering if you would go through with this, but now knowing you are in the room waiting, the questions is whether I am willing to take the risks of this encounter. My body has been tingling with anticipation since we agreed to meet. And my most intimate parts have become hypersensitive. My panties are already drenched and my nipples are erect and hard beneath my white bra just aching to be touched. My body already knows the answer that my mind seems to be struggling with.

The door to the elevator opens and I walk boldly out. I hope you can sense I shall have your life in my hands, because Darling you will know it by the time I am through. You will truly be at my pleasureful mercy. I wonder if you fully understand this. Once this begins, I will see it through with or without your cooperation. I slap the crop against my leg much harder this time, and it brings my attention back into focus.

The key slips in the door and it opens easily. I hear the water running in the bathroom and immediately recognize the sound of the shower.

I quickly lay out the restraining devices on a corner of the bed and head for the bathroom to join you. Without saying a word I open the shower curtain with my riding crop to allow you to watch me undress from my riding clothes. The crop must have bumped you because you seemed to flinch and draw back with surprise. And of course neither one of us would have missed the huge breath you took in as well. Did I frighten you?... or did I just catch you in deep thought? And what might you have been thinking of my Dear? Were you possibly thinking of my muscular legs tight against the side of your head as I bear down on your face taking pleasure in you when you have no control yourself? Were you imagining me moving over you only allowing you to breathe when I wanted you to take a breath? Were you imagining my scent and feminine juices on your nose and mouth as I ground my labia and clit into your face seeking my pleasure? I have to tell you honestly, as I look at your face, that is what I am thinking. I am imagining how I am going to take my pleasure and hoping you are willing to give it to me as well.

Our eyes locked for a moment, both reassessing very quickly. I am ready to proceeds are you? My hands move to my hair to take down the bow. You seemed surprised at my dress. Surly you did not expect me to walk in here wearing black leather and spiked heals?... not yet anyway. Since the riding crop was too large for my bag, what better dress than that of a horsewoman after her ride. After all, isn't that what I am going to be doing? Aren't I going to be riding you for pleasure? I see you smile slightly at my thinking as I slip my riding boots and socks off. I like the way your eyes follow so closely every move my hands make as I direct you in the direction I wish your thoughts to go. I do hope you are enjoying my slow disrobing. I slip my pants and panties off next, and stand facing you with my legs apart allowing you to see my clit and labia protrude at the apex of my thighs. I wait a couple of minutes before taking off my white riding shirt and bra. I want you to really look and see the flesh that you will be pleasuring, as well as the flesh that will also be smothering you. You are slightly turned away from me, but I thought I got a glimpse of your cock thickening. Am I correct? And when or if I step in the shower with you, will you move away from me or move toward me to explore for yourself the very flesh that will be taking your breathe and very life away from you? I am offering you an opportunity to enjoy me now, for I promise I will be enjoying you fully later.

"Please continue, I prefer you clean," I speak to you as I slip up on the counter and lean against the mirror so I can watch you as I begin to pleasure myself with my fingers as I watch you. I allow my hands to mimic your movements as you rub the soapy lather over your legs, first one then the other. I caress one leg then the other. As you move up your calves to your thighs, I move up my calves to my thighs touching and caressing as if it were you not myself touching me. Instead of moving to your hardened groin, you lather up your face, but not totally. And I sense you want to watch me touch and caress my face and neck as you do your own. I have positioned my self so you can fully look at my most intimate parts. My legs are spread wide and up on the counter for your viewing pleasure (or are you now realizing what my flesh will look like as I slowly lower myself onto your face?). I can sense an increased in your breathing rate and know that you have not missed the fact that I am also aroused evidenced by the darkening pink and even swelling in my vaginal tissue. I can feel the moisture seeping out from between my labia, but can you? And are you able to sense my arousal even now? Has my light female musk reached your nostrils? You lift first one arm up and slowly move your soapy hand down it to your armpit. And I even more slowly lift my arm and ever so slowing caress down my arm, only instead of stopping at my armpit, I glide my hand over to my breast and begin to circle it in ever smaller circular movements. I cannot help but notice you eyes following my hand as if longing to be caressing my breast yourself. And Darling would you use your slightly callused hand or would you use your mouth. My nipples draw even tighter at the thought of images of you caressing and stimulating my flesh flash through my mind. My fingers eventually end up and my nipples and I use my fingertips to squeeze them and pull at them as if they were in within your mouth and you were tugging on them. Without waiting for you to continue with the lathering of your other arm, I lift my other arm high and imitate the exact caressing movements I did earlier, only this time you are following my lead and making the same movements as I. When we both finish our circular movements around our breast and pinch our nipples and tug, I hear not only myself moan, but I think I hear pleasure escaping your lips as well. Did I hear you moan with the same pleasure? Or was that just my imagination? I continue to lead now and you follow with your bathing in like movements as I make with my caresses. My hands caress down my chest to my abdomen and then I slip them to my back to caress my back arching my breasts in your direction a I lean away from the mirror. Your movements stop for the briefest moment and then continue. You give nothing away so I am not sure what you were thinking. My hand continues back around to my stomach again and then down to my most secret and sensitive areas. My eyes are not on my flesh but are resting and enjoying the view of your engorged cock as you move your hand around it and entice me with it. My fingers are not idle either, as your eyes seem to follow my fingers as well. Are you enjoying watching me touch and pleasure myself? I could cum right hear in a very short time, but this is not what I want.

I close my legs, grab my crop and use it to flip a towel at you. "You will do, you are clean enough, out!", I say with a wink and a mischievous smile. Using the riding crop as a stick I push you out the door, closing it behind you. I step in the shower and rinse off briefly. I towel off, and get dressed in the outfit I brought for this encounter. Pulling out the message oil from my bag, I grab a hand towel and walk out of the bathroom.

You are near the window looking out with your shoulder propped against the wall. You are looking out, but some how I think you really are not perceiving the activities that your eyes are seeing. I set the things in my hands down by the bed and walk over to you. You have not changed your viewing direction, but you have reached a hand out in my direction so I know you want me to come to you. You have rolled slightly so your back is to the wall and I am positioned between your slightly separated legs. You pull me to you and I do not resist.

My hands naturally fall to your upper arm so I can pivot to look at you as you hold my lower back lightly drawing me against your towel-covered groin. I can tell by the expression on your face that you want to say something. What is it, I try to tell you with my eyes, but my lips remain closed? You smile slightly and begin to move your hands lightly over my back and even lower over my firm rear. You lean your head close to my face and begin to explore it with your lips. I seem to be holding on to your arms for my life for a brief moment and then loosen up my grip and begin to return the pleasure of touch that you are giving me.

My hands move around your torso to your back and lightly caress you in a like fashion that you are doing to me. Both of us seem to be exploring and learning of the other and we both seem to welcome the others touch. I can feel from the pressure against my lower abdomen that you are not soft beneath your towel, yet you make no move to remove it. You unhook the fastener to my top and remove it without allowing me to move away from you or protest, not that I would anyway. Your touch is hypnotic and my body welcomes it and even craves more. Without even looking down, I know my nipples are hardening even before your hands move up in that direction to touch them. I want you to touch my breasts and nipples so desperately that I capture your caressing fingers within mine and move them up to my breast and arching my back in the process.

"Pleasure me, Darling", I whisper.

My mind seems to shut down, as I allow you to take over. Your hands and mouth roam freely now all over my body, touching, exploring, just pleasuring me. As the tension of my climax builds, I wonder if I will even need to restrain you to smother you. I can feel your hunger Darling. I can sense how badly you want this. I have opened my legs to your roving hands long since and now somehow we have moved positions and you are now on your knees in front of me pinning me against the wall with your head in my crotch. I gasp as your warm mouth touches my inner lips. I struggle to reposition myself so that you have greater access to me.

My thigh muscles are tightly drawn, as is my abdomen as my body strains to feel each touch you offer, both with your fingers and with your mouth. I mentally force my body to relax. My breathing has become ragged and I can start to feel the waves of a climax building. I know I am within 5 to 10 minutes now. I know the first signs of building within my body. I am holding your head tightly to me and you are holding my hips pulling down onto you as well. Can you feel the pleasure you are giving me Darling? Can you tell from my moans of pleasure and my breathing how close I am and how badly I want you to finish? How badly I want this strong climax? You must be able to feel the tautness in my muscles, the forcefulness in which I am holding you to me that I am close. "Lay on your back Darling, I am very close to a climax, and I want to finish my way."

Without a word, you release me and lie back. I remove the rest of the outfit that you must have just moved aside earlier. The crotch area is damp from your mouth as well as my female juices. God, I am so turned on. I feel like I am in a daze... Almost a dream-like state of mind. I am so aroused now all of the muscles in my body seem taught and tingling and I cannot even describe it. I feel electrified. And all I know is I have to finish, I want this Darling just like we discussed.

I have to have you at my mercy pleasuring myself as I take your breath totally from you. Even now as I stand over you allowing you to look up my thighs to the very flesh that will cover you totally, I do not feel I am in control yet. You are the one Darling, at least until now. Now it is my turn to take that back from you. I have let you have your way thus far, but that time is over now. You are at my mercy now. I shiver as a wave of pleasure moves through me from such a thought.

I step away from you quickly remembering I need to restrain you in order to guarantee your compliance. As I walk back with the restraints, I imagine the feel of my clit and labia dragging over your nose and mouth forcing you to inhale my scent, to taste my nectar over and over again until I reach my first climax. I smile at the thought that you will not be able to resist the force in which I press down upon you as I grind my clit and pussy into face. Just the thought of you under my complete control heightens my arousal to out right lust now. I have to have you. I find myself wanting to be fully satisfied at any cost. And Darling fully satisfied is more than just one measly climax.

I wrap two straps around your legs, one around your calves and the other around your thighs making sure they are tight so you cannot try and stand up. I then take the other three and strap your wrists, forearms, and then upper arms tight against your torso so that even when you breathe the straps strain your arms leaving pink marks behind.

Now that I have you properly restrained, I stand over you satisfied with my work. I can feel moisture seeping from my inner lips and moan quietly at the pleasure just looking at you is bringing me. Standing with my heels lightly brushing against your shoulders, I begin to squat lowering myself over your face ever so slowly. Without looking at you, I know you have to be watching my decent over you. And Darling that is exactly what I want you to do. I want you to enjoy and be wearing of the flesh that is approaching your face. For it will be taking pleasure in you fully.

I hover my pussy slightly about your lips, just teasing you with how close I am. I rock forward and brush my damp clit against your nose several times. Don't you want at least a little taste? I know you have a wonderful tongue, bring it out and pleasure me with it. I rise up and come back down again rubbing my pussy gently over your mouth and nose back and forth several times until you open your mouth and use your tongue to help bank my flames.

Come play with me Darling, I need the release. I am not going to let you up until I am thoroughly satisfied, and you have been as well. But we will get to that later as I am much too wound up not to find my release first and very soon. As I move back and forth over your face straining to find my release, my pressure on your face increases and my pace decreases to a slow dragging movement. I can tell there are times that I have your air supply fully cut off, but I don't care. It feels so good to rub myself over your face. I ache now at how close my first climax is.

As the first waves of my climax hits, I stop my progression over your face and just bear down on you, grinding my pussy into the area just above your mouth allowing your nose to press into my clit and bring me greater pleasure. As the realization begins to hit you that I am not going to lift up to let you breathe you begin to strain at your restraints trying to lift me off you. I love the way your lifting drives your face into my pussy. I just hold on as you buck and rock around on the floor trying to get me to release your head. At the same time your desperately try and move your head from one side to the other. This is both a distraction and stimulation to me at the same time.

My body pulses its pleasure as you try unsuccessfully to rock your head free first one direction then the other and back again. Over and over even more frantic you move your head trying to gasp even the slightest fresh crisp breath of air, but I will not have you move that far away from my clit or pussy. Feeling the building and driving strength of my climax, I grab hold of your forehead and sides of your head with both hands, and strive to keep you stationary while I drive my orgasm to its full intensity by rocking back and forth over your face. Your body has gone quiet as the waves of my climax mount, peak and then subside.

During my orgasm, I know that you have passed out from lack of oxygen, but it matters not because the pleasure I am receiving is so intense, I do not think my body would have responded even if my mind asked it to cease its pleasuring. With my orgasm subsided, my pussy only throbs now from the intense friction it has received from rubbing against your face. I slowly lift off of you and stand above you looking at your now quiet body as if from a distance. You have not started breathing on your own so I step on your chest with my right foot and compress it to get your lungs to exhale and then inhale life back into your body. You have pleased me well my Lover. But I know you will fight me harder at the very end the next time because you will know what to expect, and you will not be so willing. And yet, I also sense you are eagerly anticipating our next pleasuring.

12