Smotp Daddy Phile's: Eight

Info
You broke Daddy’s Rules! Now you have to pay the price...
549 words
4.34
20.1k
4

Part 11 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/26/2018
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smotp
smotp
714 Followers



Daddy comes to find you and ask difficult questions...

Be aware this experience has discipline, spanking and .... much more.

Some feedback on the Phile's so far:

"More!! Loved this audio so much! My first comment ever on one but please, please, please make more of these! I listened to it twice in one night because I loved it so much"

"I love how you take control, take what you want ... so hot, sir!"

"I have never done this before but I have to let you know how dirty, wet and horny you make me. I am dripping in my panties right now listening to you call me a dirty girl. My boyfriend doesn't make me this horny and I don't cum as hard for him."

"Mmmmm Thank you Daddy. That was so nice. I came so hard for you my pussy is dripping."

"You're making me squirm so much daddy. My cunt has soaked my panties. I'm stroking the wet spot on my underwear I want to be dirty for daddy. I want you to make me cum for you. I want to please you so badly. When you say "you fucked yourself on daddy's cock" I actually melt."

"My pussy is so juicy now daddy, all because of you. I'm just lying in bed softly teasing my clit thinking of daddy."

"It was my first time ... and it was amazing. I got so wet and actually started cumming when you told me too... Thank you so much."

"Yes please, more Daddy. OMG, I have never orgasmed on command before and normally I have to listen to the audio more than once to get my fill but in this audio I surprised myself by cumming when you told me too and I absolutely loved it because none of my ex have gotten me to cum as hard as I just did. Thank you so much."

"What a wonderful way to start the day! Thank you Daddy for helping me clean up! My little pussy is so thankful!"

"Love it, but...More fucking, please! It feels like we're getting all wet and sopping and then we're not getting the pounding we crave. Lots of appetizers, but we're hungry for some meat! ;)"

I'm guessing that Daddy Phile's: Seven delivered the 'sustenance' that this listener desired. Best to give Six and Seven a try in sequence to get the best experience.

These are a new series of audios for those of you who want a Daddy like Me.

A Daddy to own you, use you and make you cum very hard.

Do you think you will be able to please Me?

Shall we see?

[Just to clarify, for those who seemingly don't understand 'adult role play'. No non-consent is implied. No underage or incestuous sexual activity is being described. It is all about surrender to an authority figure, giving in to the desire to be 'naughty' and 'dirty', but not have to be responsible and so no judgements, 'Daddy made me do it!' We got that?]

As always I value your comments and feedback. If you like these eight experiences so far then there will be many more.

If you want to try something different try My SMOTP: Daily Orgasm, 30 Day Orgasm audios, here on Literotica.

--:--
--:--
1.0
smotp
smotp
smotp
714 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
smotpsmotpover 4 years agoAuthor
You can’t please...

...everyone, but you can make some of them come. Over 11million people to date, apparently, sorry you missed out.

To clarify, it’s called the Second Person POV, used significantly in suggestion based audios, and no, it’s a Welsh accent. That is to say a British, regional accent. I hope that resolves your evident confusion. Plenty more content on Literotica, enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Are you reporting some sort of a sports event or a sex scene, sure as hell it doesn't sound like the latter...and is that a fake accent? Cause it doesn't sound british at all,overall such a letdown

smotpsmotpover 5 years agoAuthor
Punishment to fit the transgression...

...problem is, Dirty Girls enjoy it too much. But who cares! Bend over and take some more!

There are another four Phile's planned and then we may take a break and try something else, unless you all say otherwise?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Rules are made to be broken......

Especially when you punish me so well! I wanted your cum in my mouth Daddy, I wanted to show you how sorry I am. I came so hard when you spanked me, you made your little sluts cunt so wet!

Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

A Walk To School A goodie 2-shoes college girl gets taken by dirty old man.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Bastard Ch. 01 A girl is erotically tormented for a stranger's amusement.in NonConsent/Reluctance
From Feminist to Fuckdoll Marcus desconstructs a feminist verbally and anally.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Interrogated Scottish mobster sexually tortures her for information.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Avery's Night of Punishment Avery is punished with double penetration after a night out.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories