SMS 2: Following Through

Story Info
Our game goes public.
2.3k words
4.5
32.4k
5
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/21/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our text messaging continued, with me jacking off and Kerry telling me where and how she might strip me. Usually as a prelude to her coming over to my flat, so that I was nice and horny for her arrival; but occasionally to break up a boring meeting I might be sitting in, or to get me randy so I'd go pick her up someplace naked.

It took almost three months for Kerry and Fiona to get together and sort out a date, and it finally happened in Edinburgh city centre, on a warm Tuesday evening in early July. Kerry would meet Fiona from work and they'd eat in Pizza Hut. After my work, I'd drive back from Glasgow and pick Kerry up. Fiona would either catch the bus home or we'd give her a lift, depending on how she felt and whether or not she was meeting her boyfriend.

By 7.30pm I had reached the outskirts of Edinburgh and phoned Kerry to find out where we were going to meet, and when. They had finished their meal and were sitting in a pub on Rose Street, a pedestrian street that forms a busy part of Edinburgh's night life. I told Kerry I'd be about half an hour, and asked if there were any last minute instructions. She said Fiona would be catching the bus at 9.15pm and wouldn't need a lift, and that I was to meet them in the pub.

So, Fiona hadn't backed out then.

The bar wasn't busy, being filled mostly with after-workers. I found Kerry and Fiona in a booth in the basement, both pleasantly merry and drinking alco-pops. "There he is!" shouted Kerry when she spied me on the stairs.

Kerry can get very raucous and unpredictable when she's had a drink, and Fiona is far from inhibited once she's comfortable in your company. I was already nervous about the whole thing, not knowing exactly what they had in mind. Their present demeanor did nothing to calm my nerves. I hadn't anticipated them drinking and suddenly felt my nervousness begin to slip towards plain scared. They started chanting "Strip. Strip. Strip." in a low whisper, as I slid onto the bench, and I told them to bugger off.

I declined an offer of a drink using the excuse that I was driving. "So what's the plan?" I asked them.

"You're gonna strip for us. Remember?" said Kerry with a beaming grin.

"Or are you a chicken?" asked Fiona.

"So, now what? You sneak me into the ladies and I'll strip in a cubicle?" I offered.

"That's too easy, darling. If you were gonna strip in the toilets you'd at least have to strip at the sinks."

"No way!"

"I thought you were gonna strip outside?" interrupted Fiona.

"Ok. Where?" I didn't like the way this was going. Jacking off to text messages and stripping in the woods is one thing. Getting myself arrested is another.

"Why not just nip round the back?" offered Fiona.

"Don't you think its a bit early?" I protested.

"I suppose."

"Well let's go see, anyway." said Kerry hopefully. She didn't want to disappoint Fiona, and intended to follow through on her promise.

Running behind Rose Street are a series of small lanes that provide access to the rear of the shops on Rose Street and the larger Princes Street and George Street. They form little loops and go nowhere, and so are usually empty; except at weekends when they serve as toilets for Edinburgh's night life, or a quiet place for a drunken fuck.

This lane was only sporadically lit. The many door recesses and dustbins provided a little comfort. It was better than a bare alleyway, but only just. We walked a few hundred yards down the lane, stopping at a large double door recessed about six foot into the wall. I knew if anything was going to happen it would happen here; so we loitered.

Kerry looked at her watch. "Well, come on then." she prompted, holding out her hand.

"What, here?" I looked from Kerry to Fiona. Fiona looked away, perhaps a little embarrassed; pretending to check the ends of the lane. No-one was coming.

"Give us your clothes." Demanded Kerry, "Hurry up. Fiona's got a bus to catch."

"Look, it's okay. It's too dangerous." Said Fiona.

"No. He's gonna strip. That's what we agreed. Come on."

I took off my jacket and handed it to Kerry. She stuffed it into a large carrier bag that she'd fished from her pocket. She'd come prepared. I took off my t'shirt, looking both ways and backing into the door recess. Fiona was still looking the other way, leaving Kerry to negotiate my nudity, and somehow this helped me find the courage to remove my jogging bottoms. This left me naked except for my trainers.

Instinctively I covered my crotch, feeling awkward but trying to affect a air of confidence. Fiona would later tell me that I had looked terrified. Inside the adrenaline was pumping and my stomach was knotted with anxiety, and maybe excitement. My senses, heightened by my nudity, were doing overtime. I was acutely aware of how busy it really was, and that it hadn't begun to get dark yet.

The girls stood watching me for a few moments, and for my part, I fought hard to keep my arms at my sides. They were grinning widely at my little show.

"Come on. Let's see you properly. You're still hiding." Said Kerry. I was mostly concealed within the door recess, and they wanted me to step out into the lane. But if I was standing in the lane and someone rounded either corner, they couldn't miss me, and my clothes were already stuffed into Kerry's bag.

I stepped cautiously away from my cover and posed for them in the open. Kerry walked circles around me, trailing her hand over my bare skin. "He's all nekid!" She squeilled in delight. Fiona nodded her agreement, as if impressed that Kerry had actually got me to strip.

Kerry's hand trailed up and across my chest. She rolled round and snuggled into my back, playing with my nipples with both hands. "Shall I get him hard?" she asked Fiona.

"We've got to go, Kerry." replied Fiona as she glanced quickly at her watch.

Kerry came back round, her wandering hands coming to rest on my cock. She cupped my balls and leant in for a kiss; then grabbed them and pulled. "Come on then." she threatened, digging her nails into my sack, "We're going for a walk."

I tried to fight her off as she called for help, grabbing her wrist and trying to loosen her grip. Fiona had gotten behind me and between them they started propelling me back towards the corner. I started to panic and they began to shriek with excitement at my obvious terror. They were making a hell of a noise, and I have never been so scared. Kerry released her grip at the corner and I ran behind some large dustbins nearby.

"Aw. He's all shy!" remarked Fiona, "We'd better give him his clothes back, Kerry. It's ten past."

"Naw. Let's just leave him here." said Kerry, "Go on then. Run back to your hidy hole."

I tried to look about from the side of the bins, but I couldn't see much. "Kerry!" I pleaded, but they were already making there way back onto Rose Street.

"Don't go away!" She shouted back, and I heard them laughing as they disappeared onto Rose Street.

I was now stuck behind some dustbins clearly visible from Rose Street, the sort of place guys come to piss when they can't find a toilet.

I was naked in the middle of a busy city and had no clothes to run to.

I tried to position my feet so they were behind the wheels and looked out from behind the bins. There were people walking back and forth across the entrance to the lane, and there was a street light on the wall on the corner. That meant I was in shadow at the moment, but as soon as I broke cover I'd be lit up like a Christmas tree. I either had to stay put or make a run for it. Furthermore, I'd be running back down a lane I couldn't see from where I was. My heart was thumping; my mouth was dry and I was soaked in sweat. All I could hear was the hustle and bustle of the busy street.

I didn't know how long Kerry was going to be, but I knew she'd come back for me, so I needed to find somewhere safe. The safest place I could think of was the doorway halfway up the lane, and to get there I only had to run a few hundred yards. Once I was there though, there would be nowhere to go if someone came along, and nowhere to hide either. It would have to do. I watched the people walking to and fro and waited for a gap. I was going to need a lot of luck. I decided to run for it.

I slipped out from behind the bins and ran full out for the corner. I was only halfway there when a young couple hurried passed the end of the lane. They didn't look and I didn't stop running; not until I reached the doorway where I'd stripped.

I waited and waited and there was no sign of Kerry. My mind started playing games with me: What would I do if someone came to open the back door? What if a group of pissed blokes came walking down the lane? What if Kerry had an accident crossing the street? I might have to stay here until midnight, at the earliest, before I could begin to make my own way home.

Crouching in the corner was having its own toll. I was starting to feel cold, and my thigh and calf muscles were getting sore. I kept standing up and taking a peek out. The buzz of city centre traffic, and the shouts and laughter of clubbers and pubbers was now almost deaffening. I knew my adrenaline levels were sky high, and I was feeling trapped.

For a moment I toyed with the idea of just running for it. Fuck them all! I'd just run through the lot of them, all the way along Rose Street, all the way home. Completely naked! It was a proposal from a paranoid mind, not something I'd ever do.

I could here someone walking up the lane, quietly but fast. I crouched into the corner that would be in their wake, balling myself up and frozen still as they approached the doorway. There was no street lighting here, and the door recess was deep and dark. I figured they'd just walk on by. I was wrong.

"Hello. What have we here?" Kerry stood with her hands on her hips watching with amusement as I looked up from my ball in the corner.

I smiled a timid, "Hiya."

"You know. That doesn't hide the fact that you're naked!" She told me, handing me the bag with my clothes in, as I stood up.

I must have looked relieved to see her. I certainly felt it. "Aww. My baby's all scared." She pushed me back against the steel doors and started kissing me with all the passion I've come to associate with her being highly aroused. The power she had over me really turned her on.

Dispite my situation I started to harden, and she slid down my body and took me in her mouth; sucking in strong slow thrusts, rubbing the tip against the back of her throat. I didn't know what to do. The terror and thrill of the passes three quarters of an hour had left me feeling tired and drained, but very randy indeed. We desparately needed to fuck, but there was no way Kerry would allow that. She was giving the best she could, the blowjob, and we wouldn't have time to complete it. I also desparately wanted to get dressed. Sensing this, she pulled away and watched my cock spring back. "I really do like your little willy."

Kerry watched in silence as I dressed quickly. "Was that okay?" she asked finally.

Was that okay! I still felt panicky, and found I couldn't quite formulate a response. I just held her hand as we walked back onto Rose Street.

"How was that for a long fifteen minutes, then?" asked Kerry, grinning like a Cheshire cat, "Isn't that what you fantasize about?"

"That was way too risky, Kerry!"

"Isn't that the point? Not being able to get any clothes and someone could come by at any minute?"

"Yes. But we always talked about closed places, where I couldn't get caught, like train toilets and changing rooms. The idea is that I'm stranded until you give me my clothes back."

"But you were stranded until I gave you back your clothes."

"I could also have been arrested."

"You should be grateful. I've stripped you in front of my friends. I let you get naked outside. Most girls don't have anything to do with their boyfriend's kinks."

"But don't you think it would have been just as risky if I was stripped down to a thong?"

"Yeah, but Fiona wanted to see you naked." Kerry pointed out, "And you agreed to it. If we're gonna play the phone text games, and you're gonna get your jollies wacking off that way, then you can't complain if I ask you to follow through sometimes."

"Yeah, but..."

"Most guy's would love it if their girlfriends tried as hard as I do. You should be greatful."

I wasn't gonna win this one. She was right of course. She may have pushed things too far this time, but atleast she was willing, and now that I was dressed and heading back to the car, the episode was already beginning to take on the air of excitement. The reality was fading, the terror abaited; I knew I'd probably do it again.