Smuggled To America

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mami!!" I yelled at her as she sat on the bed taking her high heel shoes off. "What the hell is going on, why are you dressed like that, and who was that man?!!"

"Mijo, what are you, why aren't you at work," she responded in an attempt to divert from the obvious. I could see her face getting red, and her voice a bit shaky.

"I have witnessed you with men ever since we left Mexico. I know you did what you had to do but that is in the past now. I work for us and I support us now. Why are you still doing this Mami!!!!!"? I yelled at her uncontrollably.

"Please son, don't misunderstand me. I am your mother, and it is my duty to support you. I can't just sit around here and watch you do all the work, without doing anything to help," she cried to me. "I wanted to help with the bills, and I tried finding a regular job, but no one is willing to hire me. Please mijo, I only wanted to help you, and this is the only thing that I have been able to do since we arrived in America.

"My mind has not been able to forget about Mr. Rivera fucking you like a cheap whore, and you being gangbanged by five guys in the bushes, and your role-playing shenanigans with Mr. Smith, but I tried mami, I tried so hard not to go crazy, so I could help you. So I could be the man you tried to raise. So I could support you like you needed to be supported," I yelled and implored. "So many times I was anguished because you were being taken by other man instead of being by side."

"No mijo, its not like that," she yelled back, standing up and putting her hands on my shoulders, shaking me a bit trying to make me understand.

"Don't tell me how it is Mami," I replied furiously, pushing her back down on the bed. "You don't know how it is too see the only woman you ever loved being fucked so many times and being helpless to do anything about it."

"Please mijo, forgive me," she told me, with her hands over her face, and weeping.

"That's why I have done all this mami. I have done so much so you wouldn't have to, but here you are again, in the same situation. I understood what you did, and why you did it, but now, what about now mami. Do you like it mami? Do you like being fucked? Do you like being a cheap slut?

"Wait a minute Miguel, I am still you mother and I wont allow you to talk to me like that," she cried, with tears traveling down both her cheeks.

"No!! You wait a minute. So many times I have seen your naked body being used, and all I wanted to do was rescue you. Now that I have done that, this is how you repay me. You are my mother damn it. You belong to me." I yelled, getting in her face as she sat on the bed. "You will not be wearing this hooker shoes," I yelled as I forcefully removed them from her feet. "And you will not be wearing these slutty fishnet stockings," I instructed as I ripped them off of her legs.

"Miguel, stop it, stop it what are you doing," she cried as she tried to push me away.

"And I don't want to see you in this skanky skirt," I screamed as I pulled it off down her legs, bearing her panty less crotch.

"Miguel, mijo, please your scaring me," she insisted as I got on the bed between her naked legs and ripped her top off of her tits.

I remember at that point, I had removed every bit of trashy piece of garment off of her, and I lay on top of her between her legs. Still furious, I wiped her eyes, trying to remove her dark eye shadow. I tried to remove her bright red lipstick. I remember her face being smeared with black and red colors, her hair messed up and entangled like so many times before.

I kind of paused, my anger subsiding a bit, a bit exhausted by the yelling and ripping of clothes. I looked at her beneath me, still weeping. I remember questioning my actions, asking myself what I was doing. I also remember getting excited, with my naked mother's body finally being beneath mine instead of a stranger's.

"Mami, I, I don't know what came over me, I'm sorry I."

"Its ok mijo, I understand how much you have been through," she interrupted me. "This is all completely my fault," she continued, while wiping her tears.

I remember her grabbing my head and pressing it against her chest. The fact that she was completely naked almost went unnoticed. We lay there together like a mother comforting her son. I had not felt like that since we left Mexico. She continued to apologize to me, vowing to do right by me, and thanking me for everything I had done for her. With my head on her chest I could feel her nervous heart. Whether it was cause of her apologetic state of mind or whether cause her breast and nipple were but inches away from my face I do not know.

I took it upon myself to put my arms under her and embrace her like I had longed for such a long time. I pressed her against me, my face being captured between her enormous mounds. She embraced back, leaning in and causing her breasts to further tease my face. So many times I had seen those nipples in the last past year and now they were right in front of me. I don't remember exactly how it happened but soon my mouth was wrapped around her nipple, like I had done as a young boy.

There was no other man anymore. My mother was finally by my side again. And I sucked on my mother's nipple like a little baby. My mother's sobbing quickly turned into those soft moans of pleasure I had heard so many times. But this time it was me giving her pleasure.

"Ay, mijo," I remember her moaning softly, giving me the indication that it was my turn to take her.

After sucking on her dark large nipple for a good while faced her eye to eye. My beautiful mother, laying there with her hair entangled and her makeup covering her face, looked deep into my eyes, as if giving me permission to take her as so many had done before. I kissed her mouth deeply, in an attempt to get closer to my mother like we once were, and to erase all the other men who had kissed her. She was mine now, and I was going to prove it to her by dominating her body.

"Ay, mijo, yes. Take me mijo. So good you have been to me, and I have not repaid you. So many other men I have allowed to fuck me, all the while you, who have always been my side, have gone unnoticed. How wrong I have been. I am yours mijo. Please take what is rightfully yours. Take your mother."

Without hesitation my mouth worked down her neck. She unbuttoned my shirt and belt, and before long I lay on top of my mother completely naked. I held her arms over her head exposing her hairy pits. She panted beneath me, and clinched her eyes as our bushes rubbed against each other in my cock's attempt to enter her pussy.

She widened her mouth and let out a soft gasp, as the tip of my cock finally penetrated her.

"Oh God mijo, yes, uhmmmmm give me more, fuck me mijo, fuck your mami," she moaned to me.

As I dug deeper into her, and seeing her eyes closed and her mouth open and panting, my brain recollected all the times it had seen her in this position. So many times I had seen her used and abused, man after man, and now it was me. Her own son, fucking her.

"Mami, tell me your mine," I yelped. "Tell me, you'll never be by another man's side."

"Yes mijo, I am yours. I am your slut now, to use and abuse," she replied right before I stabbed deep into her, penetrating my entire cock inside her.

Once inside her I pumped deep and hard inside her, making her water balloon tits bounce wildly, like I first saw with Mr. Rivera. Her cries, and moans of pleasure reminded me of her gangbang, so I pulled her legs over my shoulders and stabbed deeper into the bottom of her pussy.

"You're my fucking slut now mami," I commanded. "I am taking care of you now, and this pussy belongs to me.

Looking at her make-up smeared face, like a hooker, I conjured up images of my mother with Mr. Smith. Slowly I began flipping my mother over on to her stomach as my cock was still inserted deep inside her. After finally getting her on her stomach I pulled out and worked my tongue on her asshole. I got my mother's asshole nice and wet, and even tongue fucked it, in preparation of my cock.

"Ay, yes mijo, stick it in my ass. Stick it in mami's ass."

Her ass felt tight around my cock, not being used as much as her pussy. She shrieked at first, but I took no mercy on her, as I knew that she had plenty of practice in the last past year. I finally pulled her black hair back towards me, bending her head and torso back towards me as I planted my cock deeper into her thick, tight ass.

Before long I began ramming my mother's ass steadily and faster, still pulling her hair back, and causing her tits to flop beneath her like two giant sized water balloons.

"Ay mami, you are such a slut, but now you are my slut. I am the man that is taking care of you now, and I am going to take my payment every night, like I should have been.

At that point I was ready to blow my load deep inside her. But I had not received the oral pleasure that I witnessed Mr. Rivera receive on our trip to America. I instructed my mother to turn around. Like a professional whore, she instinctively knew what I wanted and as she came around her mouth quickly wrapped around my cock. I grabbed a handful of black curly hair, and controlled the speed and frequency of her bobbing head.

I remember her looking up at me, as my cock stuffed her mouth. Seeing my mother on the bed on all fours, with my cock inside her mouth, and the fact that I had rescued her from all those other men, only to then be used and abused by her own son, quickly caused me to erupt.

"Mami, you're making me cum," I warned her.

At that time she pulled me towards her still keeping my cock in her mouth, until she was lying down, and I was on top of her chest with my cock wrapped in her tongue.

"Oh, God mami, you fuckan slut, aaahhhhhhhhhh."

I pumped loads of cum into her mouth, before she pulled it out of her mouth and directed it all over her face. She then wiped her son's cum all over her face.

"Mijo, you're the best fuck I have ever had. And the greatest son any mother could ask for," she said as I collapsed and returned my head to her chest.

Before I succumbed to my sleep I stayed up for a while. I thought about what I had done. Had I just put my name on that long list of men who had taken advantage of my mother? Or had I finally taken back what was rightfully mine and rescued her like I wanted to do so many times. I looked up at her cum filled face as she slept, and assured myself that my mother and I were meant to be. It was just my mother and I, and being in a different country no one would ever know we were mother and son. I knew our lives were definitely and finally looking promising.

That was yesterday and now I am waiting for her to return from the grocery store. I don't know what the future holds for my mother and I, but I know it will be filled with a lot of hot sex every chance I get. And now that we are in America, I need to show my mother the American way. I think I will start by shaving her underarms, and her cunt.

12