Smuggling Raisins Ch. 02

Story Info
Maddie is assigned to a soldier.
1.7k words
3.91
13.4k
1
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***** Auction

At nine PM Jane Dollard showed up at Madeline's house. She was tall and very strong through the hips and thighs and small breasted. Tonight she wore a black dress with tights, heeled boots and her black hair was Betty-Paged. Madeline smiled tentatively at her. Jane was her lover for a time, a very controlling and sadistic lover, but intimate never the less.

"Am I in trouble Jane?"

"The worst kind Maddie, this is very bad."

"Will they keep their promise?"

"About Alan? Yes. But you will pay dearly for it. You may not be around when Alan gets out."

Madeline's heart sank. But she wasn't saving Alan so he could be her dutiful son. "I'm saving him because it's my fault he's in prison. I can live with not being here when he's out."

"Ok Honey. Let's get you ready."

Jane gripped her arm and marched her upstairs to look for clothes. In sweats, gym bag in hand, Madeline followed Jane to her car and, as instructed, sat in the back seat. Jane drove her to a nail salon in the Mission. Jane had her waxed and shaved and manicured, her nails painted, her skin massaged with oil, her hair teased out and dressed her in a tight black party dress with heels. All her hair below the neck was pulled out by the roots, leaving her skin sore and tingly naked, even between her ass-cheeks. Men always seemed to want to do the forbidden and the nakedness of her anus made her nervous. Jane shepherded Madeline into an office building downtown well after one in the morning. In a conference room with a table more than twenty feet long, seven men sat in shadows, the table-top was lit by spotlights built into the surface. Jane pushed Madeline up on the table, then climbed up with her. In the center of the table was a forty-two inch paella dish of stainless steel, Maddie had three like it in her restaurant.

"This is Madeline O'Hare, age thirty four. She owns a restaurant with her husband, and is a TV chef." Jane grabbed Madeline's dress by the skirts and lifted it over her head, leaving her in black thong panties and bra, a silver crucifix hung between her white breasts. "Madeline has a son in Folsom, she has submitted for her son's safety. There is a lot to be made of this woman, but the husband is still in the way and she has no understanding of what is expected of her. "Mrs O'Hare..." Jane turned toward her former lover "you are Catholic are you not?"

Madeline nodded and touched the silver cross.

"How do you pray?"

"On my knees?"

"Yes. Now you have a new god; Irving Street. Get on your knees." Jane pointed at the paella dish.

Madeline stepped in the steel pan and knelt, the metal was hot and she guessed there was a light under it.

"Abase."

Madeline lowered her head to the steel, her hands by her face, rump now high in the air.

"Pray."

"Our Father, who art in heaven..."

"No! Madeline, pray to Irving Street."

"Oh." She said, flustered, and searched for the words. "Dear Irving... have pity..." that's not what they want to hear "Almighty Irving... use my house and business well... and me... and may I profit you and satisfy your needs, and may you keep my boy safe." Her ass was white and under-lit on the table, smooth and round and plush. It quivered. The fat pouch of her pubic mound pressed the black cotton of her panties out between the backs of her thighs.

From the shadowed men around the table came the Cook's voice; "Jane, you don't need to say anything more, we all can see."

"Hear, hear..." came another voice with a Chinese American accent. "We all know Mrs O'Hare from her show."

"Fuck yes!"

"I move we each throw in an equal amount and use her up here and now."

"Fuck yes! How many want in on this party?"

"I do!"

"And I."

More voices chimed in.

"What about disposal? This isn't an easy place to dump a body from."

"No it's not. Cookie can you handle that?"

"Yes, but that counts as my contribution and I get first dibs on her back door."

"Is it virgin?"

"I think so, no way to know, really."

"Jane, do you know?"

"She's virgin there." answered Jane.

"And who gets to tie her knot for good?"

"I'll put in a double share on last dibs Jane will you clean her out for me first?" It was the Chinese American again.

Madeline tugged on Jane's dress and the policewoman leaned over and brought her head close to Maddie.

"What is this?" Madeline whispered.

"He wants to kill you while fucking you, Madeline, but since he'll be last he wants you flushed out first."

Madeline started to shake. She was miserable, guilty, afraid for Alan and lonely, she had been for a long long time now. She sat up in the steel dish, unclipped her bra and let her breasts spill out, fantastic mature full breasts. She lifted one in her hand, dropped her chin down and drooled saliva on it, then rubbed the nipple until it hardened. It popped out from the smooth curve of her tit, stiff and long. She did the same for the other, then pushed her panties down her thighs.

"She's fucking asking for it." said the Chinese man. "Honey you want to die with my cock up your ass?"

The room fell silent and she said in a very small voice. "If it will save Alan."

"Fuck yes! I'll put two grand down for this."

"And me!"

The men bid, multiplied the bids by the number of men in the gang bang, then found that the Cook had outbid them.

"It's not for me gents. I'm just a proxy." He said, a little saddened. "I would have payed a lot for her, but Jesus wants her more."

The men grumbled, stood and left the room one after another. Jane hopped off the table and followed them.

Crouching naked and alone on the table in the dark room, Madeline came down from the high of expecting gang rape and death. Her body shook. The room is a little too chilly for naked.

Jane returned, pulled Madeline down, dropped the dress over her head again and whispered "Do you want to sleep at my place tonight, Honey? You go pick up your new owner Thursday."

"Yes please, Mistress."

In the car Mrs O'Hare asked "Do they all want to kill me when they fuck me?"

"They're gangster's Maddie..." Jane answered, "It's the natural end of dominating a woman; humiliate her, fuck her, kill her. Gangsters can take their lusts to these places if they like because they live outside the law. Also, beautiful women are a danger to gangs, they are a spark for jealousy and betrayal. They saw you kneeling on the tray and thought that is a woman worth killing for, and a danger to us all.

"Oh."

"You could live through this Madeline, if you behave correctly. Be submissive, humble yourself. Keep your eyes down. If you are lucky in your new owner you could find yourself a free woman again someday."

"Why didn't you buy me Jane?"

"Too expensive. Some guy named Jesus did two murders for you. Murders are expensive."

"My new owner is a killer?"

"Yes."

"He may keep you to himself for a while, or whore you out. Whatever you do don't let him make you get on your knees for a black. The gangs are very racial and a woman who's been fucked by a black guy is lower than a dog. You'll get dragged out in the back yard and take one behind the ear, or worse they might sell you to Bayview. No blacks."

Madeline was shocked at Jane's language.

"Don't look at me that way! I'm telling you the truth. You want to live? No niggers. Ever. Also get some lubricant and keep it in your purse; they're going to sodomize you and you had better have lube or you'll tear."

"No blacks, lubricate my ass." Wonderful. "Jane...?"

"Yes?"

"Will you be able to save me?"

"Maybe, I don't know. It depends on Jesus, your new owner. You go pick him up from Folsom Tomorrow. I'll give you a map, mark the right parking lot to get him. If he's an animal you won't last long. Or he could fall for you and treat you like a straight woman, you are a hottie, and famous, after all."

That night Jane stretched Madeline's anus with a dildo, to prepare her, she said. Laying on her belly in Jane's bed, Jane's strong fingers pushing lubricant in her anus, Madeline tried to picture the gangster "Jesus" but she kept imagining the wood Jesus on the cross from church instead. When the dildo forced her sphincter open she cried, still picturing the son of God, imagining him laying full length on her back, naked, working his hips, hurting her.

Jane enjoyed ass-fucking Maddie, even with an object; "I'm glad I'm a gangster Maddie, not a whore." She twisted the dildo making Maddie cry out and pull at her restraints.

"Shut up!" Madeline squeaked, trying not to lose the image of Jesus Christ of the Sodomy.

"As a gangster I get to do this!" Jane plunged the dildo in deeper. "and as a whore you get to scream!" Jane slapped her ass and then slid the massage wand up under Madeline's groin. "Whore! whore! whore! slave! slave! slave! Cum for me you desperate lonely bitch!"

Madeline screamed, she always screamed in orgasm.

"You know Maddie.." Jane stroked the exhausted sweaty woman's hair "I'm just an emotional vampire. I enjoy watching you in distress. But Jesus will probably be selfish, need to bust a nut and your job will be to stay still for a moment while he uses you. If he's feeling generous his friends may get a go at you as well. Don't expect this is going to be fun. And Maddie. Don't tell him I fucked you. Gangsters are possessive, if he finds out I may have to kill him."

Exhausted Madeline slept, despite her anxieties.