Snakeboy

Story Info
A princess's hand is promised to a snakeman.
2.8k words
4.52
61.9k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A long time ago there was a king and a queen. They loved each other very much but they longed for a child. No matter how hard they tried they could not conceive. And then one day a witch approached them; she told them that she would cast a spell so that they could conceive. In return, if the baby were a girl, she would be given to witch's son to wed on her eighteenth birthday.

The king and queen agreed, though they asked why. And the witch replied because her son deserved a princess. Very soon after, word spread that the queen was pregnant. When the day came they wished for a boy, but when a baby girl came out they fell in love with her instantly and named her Annabelle. And when the witch didn't return, they forgot about her and were happy.

Annabelle grew quickly, it seemed to her parents. She ran wild through the castle as she grew and terrorized the servants, who all loved her anyway and put up with her childish foolery. She settled down a bit as she got older and developed of love for books and the garden. She wouldn't just enjoy the flowers; she had to take part in growing them and was often found on her hands and knees right next to the gardener. Her parents didn't mind that this wasn't proper for a princess, because she was their baby girl and they loved her.

When Annabelle turned twelve, the queen became pregnant again and this time had a baby boy. Then less then a year later became pregnant again and had a pair of twins. Annabelle loved her little brothers so much and would constantly play with them. She grew up happy and loved. Her parents never told her about the witch and the circumstances about her birth.

Meanwhile the witch and her son, Zachary, lived in a small cottage in the woods near a village that was a couple miles away from the castle where their rulers lived. The witch realized that her son was different from the moment he was born. He looked to be a monster, his skin was pale green and he had smooth scales, like those of a snake, on his shoulders and covering some of his face and part of his back, thighs and hands. His hair was jet black and so were his eyes. Even though he looked like a monster, he was anything but. He was kind and gentle hearted and loved nature and animals.

His mother kept him out of site from the villagers, for she knew that they would never accept him. But one day when he was five, he was playing in the woods and chased a butterfly a little too close the village. He saw a group of boys playing and went to them to ask to join, but they called him a freak and threw stones at him. He told his mother about it, and that was the day she made the deal with the king and the queen.

After that, children were dared to go into the forest to catch a glimpse of the snake boy. They taunted him and bullied him whenever they did see him, but didn't hurt him too badly because their parents told them to leave him alone because they wanted the potions from the witch. Zachary tried to stay away from children and the village, and spent most of his time with his dogs, their old horse, and the animals of the forest.

Though he was content, his mother saw him crying when he was twelve because he was lonely and didn't have any friends. So she took him up to the palace and told him that there was a princess in there and that she was waiting to become his wife one day, but that he couldn't approach her until she was eighteen and that he should just be patient.

After that, Zachary went to the palace often. He climbed a tree outside the garden wall hoping to get a glimpse of her. And when he finally did he thought she was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. He watched her in the garden and longed to talk to her, but listened to what his mother said. So instead he made her woodcarvings and through them over the wall for her. He watched her find them and saw the look of pleasure on her face. After the first couple she began to look for them and Zachary hurried to make them for her so she wouldn't be disappointed.

He grew very strong and big and people left him alone because they were scared of him. He watched the princess grow and become more beautiful each day and couldn't believe that one day she would be his. Then one day the witch died and Zachary was left alone. He had no one, and the villagers, no longer having a reason to let him stay with the witch gone, burnt down his cottage. He moved further into isolation in the woods and rebuilt his home. He was lonely and embittered after his mother's death, and the only thing that kept him going was Annabelle and watching her in the garden and thinking of her. Then one day she turned eighteen.

Annabelle woke up on her eighteenth birthday to the sound of her mother sobbing outside her door. "What are we going to do?"

"What can we do? We made a deal," she heard her father's voice.

"Yes, but she said our baby girl had to marry her son, she failed to disclose that her son is a monster. We can't let this happen." At this Annabelle went pale. What was going on? She waited for something else, and when nothing came she got out of bed opened her door.

Her mother instantly embraced her saying, "My poor, poor baby, I won't let him take you." Her father wrapped his arms around them both.

"What's going on?" Annabelle asked.

Her parents hesitated for a long moment then her father finally spoke, "Before you were born your mother and I worried that we would never be able to have a child after failing to do so for so long, so we made a deal with a witch that if we had a baby girl she would have to marry the witch's son on her eighteenth birthday. Then you came along."

Annabelle's face got paler at the end of the story. "And he's a monster?" she asked. Her mother wailed and her father hung his head. Annabelle went to the top of the staircase and looked down. There, was a pale green man with what appeared to be scales, dressed in shabby clothing. She was so shocked by his appearance; she had never seen anything like him before.

"I love you both so much," Annabelle said when she go back to her parents, "and I know you love me and would never intentionally do anything to hurt me, and since you made a deal I will go through with it and I want you to know that I don't hold it against you." Her mother cried more and her father even shed a single tear and she knew it was breaking their hearts.

The monster introduced himself as Zachary and within the next hour they were married. She said all her tearful goodbyes and then the monster took her up behind him on an ancient horse and they started toward the woods. He said he was taking her to her new home and she shuddered.

Zachary rode the horse with Annabelle sitting stoically behind him. This is what he had waited for for so long and now he had it he didn't feel any joy. When he got to the castle her parents were horrified to see him, no surprise there, but they acted as if they were surprised that he showed up. They clearly hadn't known that he was "monster" and then he found out that Annabelle knew nothing about the arranged marriage. He remembered the times when he was young and thinking about her and their future and wondering if she was wondering about him too, and now how stupid that idea was because she didn't even know about him.

He thought about her standing next to him while the priest read their vows, and how his heart swelled when she said "I do" and the look of bitter disdain on her face when he had said them back. He thought about how she had turned her head when he went to kiss her mouth so he got her cheek instead, and how even that small contact made her grimace. He thought about how she cried when she said goodbye to her family.

Now he was thinking that it would have been better if he just hadn't gone to get her. He was so excited he hadn't really thought what he was doing through. He was taking her away from her family and her fine castle and nice things into a cabin in the woods where the only company she would have was him. She would hate him. She would hate him and he didn't really blame her.

Annabelle was weary of the monster as she entered his house. She looked around and saw that it was actually a quaint little cottage with a separate kitchen, living room, bedroom, and loft. "Shall I be sleeping in the loft then?" she asked him.

"If you want to."

"I do," she wanted to make it perfectly clear that she did not intend to share a bed with him. And by the way he fidgeted and shuffled around she guessed that he got the point.

"Are you hungry? I've got dinner," he said. She nodded and sat down at the table. Neither of them said a word throughout and she refused to look at him and he couldn't keep his eyes off her. Immediately after she was finished she went up to the loft without a word, her small bag in tow.

This went on for a couple of weeks, them hardly speaking, and they spent most of their time apart, though she did start to become a little more civil to him. Then one day Annabelle was out in the woods when she saw a little bird that had a broken wing. She scooped it up and took it with her back to the cottage. She didn't know what to do, and was holding him when the monster came in.

"I found a hurt bird," she told him when he stared at her hands. She didn't know what he would do, probably tell her to take it outside, but instead he took the bird from her hands. She watched as he set the tiny wing so gently, and then took the bird over to a small cage in the corner and put him inside with a little bit of food he grabbed from a canister.

"You seem to know what you're doing," she said when he was finished.

"I often help the animals that are hurt." Then Annabelle truly looked at his face for the first time. She saw the never-ending black pools of his eyes, and the long shaggy hair jet-black hair that threatened to fall into them, and the strong line of his jaw. She thought that if it weren't for his green and scaly skin he would be the most handsome man she had ever seen. She also saw the years of sadness and loneliness written on his face and she felt bad about the way she had treated him

That night at dinner she started a conversation. His answers were often erupt and he seemed unwilling to say more than one or two sentences at a time. He seemed happy to be having a conversation, though, no matter how unsure he was of himself.

Over the next couple of months, Annabelle warmed up to Zachary more, and Zachary got used to having another human being around, and became more comfortable. Their friendship formed gradually, but by the end of the third month, neither could imagine living without the other.

One day Annabelle was working in the garden she had planted, and Zachary decided to take up his old woodcarving again. He sat on the porch, watching Annabelle, and working on his wood. She came over just as a little squirrel was taking shape; she stared at the wood in his hands and looked at him.

"It was you!" she said almost accusingly, "You were the one who left all those woodcarvings." Zachary nodded sheepishly, not knowing what to say. "Why?"

"Why did I leave them?" he asked.

"Yes."

"I wasn't allowed to talk to you, and I guess I wanted a way to feel connected to you somehow, and to make you happy."

Annabelle walked over and sat next to him. She looked at him thinking of his lonely childhood, and wanting to take away those painful years. She realized then, looking into his eyes, that she loved him. She didn't just feel sorry for him, or want him as a friend. She loved him, she wanted to kiss him and hold him and make love to him.

Annabelle leaned in and pressed her lips against his in a hesitant, experimenting kiss. Her lips lingered, then she pulled back to look at him. A moment later, she felt his lips on hers. He reached out and pulled her onto his lap, while his mouth explored hers.

"I've waited so long for this," he whispered against her lips as he stroked his hands up and down her back and sides, his fingers grazing lightly against the curve of her breasts. "Is this what you want?"

"Yes." He picked her up and carried her into the cottage and into his room. He kissed her and lied her down on his bed, then laid down beside her. He stroked his hand down her body to the hem of her dress, pulling it up. She lifted her body so he could pull it up and over her head. She had a thin cotton undergarment on underneath, and he pulled that over her head too. When she was totally naked, he sat back and admired her. She was so beautiful. He ran his hands up the creamy soft skin of her stomach, till he reached her breasts, his fingers grazing the undersides, making her shudder. Her breasts were a just a handful, and Zachary cupped them eagerly, just holding them for a while, then gently running his thumbs over the nipples till they were as hard as little diamonds. He stood up and quickly removed his clothes, then lied back next to her on the bed. She eagerly put her arms around him. Annabelle felt the contrast between the cool scales and the warm flesh of his back. She liked the way he felt and ran her hands all over his back, chest and arms, as he kissed her shoulders, eyes, cheeks, ears, and mouth.

Zachary reached down between her thighs and felt the wetness there, though as soon as he touched her, she tensed up.

"What's wrong?" he asked her.

"Nothing, I'm just a little nervous."

Zachary looked at her so lovingly she thought her heart might melt. "Don't be nervous. I'd never hurt you." Annabelle knew he was speaking the truth, and he kissed her and stroked until she relaxed, then he put his hand back. He gently slipped one finger into her. She was so tight and hot he couldn't take it. He climbed on top of her, resting most of his weight on his elbows, and gently slipped into her. He felt the resistance of her maidenhead, and kissed her as he broke through it, she gasped, but didn't seem to be in too much pain. They found a gentle rhythm and rose to the heights of passion together. Both falling back to Earth, exhausted, he rolled to his side so as not to squish her, but took her along, keeping her close in the circle of his arms.

"I love you."

"I love you, too."

Later, if asked, they wouldn't be able to say who said it first, but it didn't really matter. They had found love in each other's arms. They fell asleep still joined.

The next morning, Annabelle woke up to a pillow under her that appeared to be breathing. She looked up into Zachary's smiling face.

"Good morning," she said stretching against him.

"Good morning to you to, you slept like the dead," he said, gently ruffling her hair. Annabelle sat up, then remembered she didn't have anything on and pulled the blanket up to cover her chest. Zachary laughed at her and pulled her to him for a hug and a good morning kiss. They both laid back in bed, neither wanting to get up and start the day yet, just wanting to be close to each other. They both had found love and lived happily ever after.