Snake's Harem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They don't like you?"

Sylvess shook her head. "They have no real reason to like me, do they? I cooperate with the snakes."

"You also...seem to help them."

"I help where I can." She allowed slowly. "I am a healer. I was sworn to the goddess by the time I turned twenty-and-two. It is my purpose to soothe, heal and to find beauty and love." She shared a bitter smile with him. "There is very little of both to be found or encouraged here. Perhaps that is why beloved Hanali Celanil is not answering my devotions as....strongly as she did." She swallowed.

He realized then that he saw someone on the verge of breaking apart. Perhaps what vestige of her hope and determination she had had, she had lost when her friend was now dead. Her left hand trembled ever-so-slightly and there was a haunted caste to her eyes. Admitting that she was a cleric who's deity only answered marginally -- he somehow remembered having travelled with a cleric or two on his travels of which he remembered nothing -- was something she had done unintentionally, judging by the fashion in which she looked away.

"Your friend's death wasn't your fault." He pointed out calmly. "Nor is anyone else's here." He had understood enough of the structure here to realize as much, and he was sure she did too.

On some level.

Her eyes widened and she stared for a moment. The elf was silent for a while. "I'm going to see about having my....friend buried."

"Wait!" He said. "What...what am I supposed to do here? Do I join the other men in clearing and digging?"

"Someone will be along to explain as soon as I leave, I expect." She said with a now familiar-seeming twist to her lips.

She proved to be quite correct. A bare minute after she had left, the first visitors came to make his acquaintance. Both of them were human, yet they were very different in looks. The first -- who introduced herself as Alina -- was a short, buxom creature with wide hips and a clearly womanly form. She shot him a merry, lascivious smile and sat down on the bed without even asking.

"I see they found us new amusement." Her voice was strong and self-assured and she gave a toss of dark, waist-long hair. Her dress was the same that all women seemed to wear -- coarse, brown wool that neither hid nor particularly emphasized their forms.

"You'll have to excuse Alina." The second, willowy young who named herself Sali interjected. Her voice was quiet and incredibly precise, as though she chose every word for just that purpose and nothing else. "She is a little...comfortable here. " He looked at the other woman and agave her a significant look. "She has been here for almost seven years."

"Aye, I have." She shrugged, doing impressive things with her large breasts. "It's worse than some things, better than most. I used to work cleaning taverns after closing hours, and serving drunk men ale. Cleaning piss and barf." She shook her head.

Sali looked as though she had heard all that before.

"This beats that by far. Got clean blankets, decent meals and no innkeeper fucking my ass after I'm done." Alina smiled, though there was a certain glimmer of hate when she said that last part.

He studied her for a long time. "And you?" He asked Sali after a while.

She shrugged. "There is not that much to it, truly. I was taken when I went to fetch water. My father has a large farm where he grows vegetables, but I suppose I will never work there now."

"What do the men do here?" He asked.

Alina shook her head. "We don't know much about it. During the day, they are made to dig deeper and deeper. During the night..." there was a sparkle of amusement in her eyes now. "Well, let's just say that you fuck one of us raw." She giggled, as though making a mockery of the fact that he thought she would somehow euphamise it. Again she tossed her head, making her long swell of hair shake.

He stood, brushing off what tattered clothes he wore. "I don't think so."

The dark-haired woman looked perplexed. "Why not?" her eyes widened. "Oh, do you....are you...?" She brought her index fingers together in a suggestive way. "Cause they won't care."

"What?! No!"

"Then why not?"

"Because I don't force women." He explained patiently.

The two newcomers looked at each other for a moment.

"We don't like our circumstances here any more than you do. But for us, staying alive is simple." Alina shot a glance at Sali. "Relatively." She hastily adjusted. "We get with child."

"That's still no reason to...to behave that way."

"Is it not?" Sali inquired. "Would you not pull a damsel free from having her arm lodged in between monolithic stones, even if it threatened to break her frail bones and tear her fair skin?" Her voice was very quiet -- though that seemed to be the register it always had -- and again, very precise.

"You sure you're a farmer's daughter?" He frowned

Alina giggled. "She reads a little too much. The snakes allow some freedom for those who have offspring, like books, and such things." The buxom woman moved closer and placed her hand on his upper thigh. "So relax. Whatever you learned -- whatever we learned of proper behaviour elsewhere, it doesn't really apply here. Whether you like it or not."

She began stroking slowly.

Of course he reacted to that. He was careful -- not blind, dead or impotent. After a moments hesitation he leaned in and kissed her full on the lips. For some reason it felt right -- he had always enjoyed kissing a great deal, he realized. A number of dim scenes flashed through his mind -- women he had kissed, he realized. It made his temple throb, and he tried to empty his mind.

Her eyes had widened when he had leaned in to kiss her but she quickly complied by parting her lips. Her tongue met his. She tasted earthy and warm -- simple somehow. A quiet 'mmmm' left her lips pressed against his, and she eagerly moved closer.

Sali seemed to be content to sit quietly on his other side, her hands demurely folded in her lap as he kissed her friend until they both broke the gesture, breathing hard.

The sheen of saliva made Alina's lips glisten. "Mmmm." She said, leaning against him on the bed. "Gods above and below, you're a good kisser. Most men don't know the difference between that and eating a Clam. "

"Thank you." he replied, smiling.

"Buuuut.." she continued, tapping his chest with a finger "You're paying attention to the wrong girl, you know." She pushed him, pressing him clumsily against her friend. "Tonight you fuck Sali." The young woman stated, smiling.

Taran gave the other woman an uncertain glance. The graceful, quiet prisoner had begun looking at her lap too, her hands and fingers fidgeting.

"Are you...sure?" He looked at one, then the other. "She doesn't seem very interested, I have to say."

Alina snorted. "Don't let her fool you." The woman stood, cocking her head and looking at her friend. "Sali is like a mare in heat most of the time. She just doesn't show it all that much. I'm pretty sure by the time she was kidnapped she had tried most of the boys from the neighbouring farms.

Sali's head came up instantly, glaring at her friend. A rosy blush coloured her cheeks prettily, yet she said nothing or made no objection to the other woman's outrageous claim. Her head turned slowly. She looked at him, then quickly looked away, clearing her throat.

Alina seemed to be fighting a grin. Reaching out, she took a hold of the other woman's garment by the shoulder, pulling her violently against him so that her body suddenly pressed against his with a muted squeak coming from her.

"What-" He began, but Alina cut him off.

"Relax. This is what she wants. It's what she needs."

The blonde looked up at him. The blush still gave her a face a red tinge and her lips were slightly parted. Her dark eyes contrasted well against her blonde hair. One hand came up -- her left -- against his shoulder.

He frowned down at her. She didn't say a word but rather seemed to wait for him to take the initiative. Another memory came to him like a fleeting dream. He reached down and cupped her chin in his comparatively large hand. Her skin was incredibly soft and seemed to tremble beneath his fingers.

A shiver ran through her. She closed her eyes. Sali's lips moved and she seemed to mouth 'Yes'.

When he moved her head with his hand, she complied instantly without even a trace the resistance he expected from her. She was a classic, noble beauty despite being a farmer's daughter. Her cheekbones were high and her eyes slightly tilted. He couldn't imagine what care it had taken to get her hair into that kind of order down here. When he touched it, it spilled over his hand like silk.

The first kiss was initiated by her, lips hovering almost upon his for several moments before she leaned in. Like everything else she did, the way her lips parted was demure. Hesitant. Gracefully, she kissed him back with hands put against his upper arms. Her fingers trembled.

From the corner of his eye, he saw Alina smile and step back from the bed.

Sali's fingers sought the collar of his stained shirt, slim digits stroking the soiled fabric hesitantly. Her eyes glittered and shone like dark pools struck by rays of bright sunlight. She opened her mouth, then cleared her throat and whispered almost inaudibly.

"Undress me."

Taran obeyed. He pulled the fabric of the loose dress from her shoulders, exposing pale skin. A scar that ran from the base of her ribcage up the side of her chest to the lower point below the breast was the first thing that caught his attention. Her breasts were small -- compared with Alina's. The orbs were peach-sized but very firm and tipped with stiff, pink nipples.

He could not understand how she could smell of rosewater of all things. He must smell like a pigsty in comparison!

When he pulled her dress down completely, she laid back on the bed and looked into the stone wall. Her hands came up however, deftly undoing the sometimes broken buttons of his shirt. In moments, she pulled the garment off and gently -- everything she did seemed utterly feminine and demure -- and used hands to urge him down atop her. When he positioned himself like he wanted with hands cupping her firm breasts, she looked away from the wall and met his eyes.

"Are you going to fuck me?"

The whisper was almost inaudible. He doubted Alina had heard a trace of it.

"Yes." By comparison, his answer was strong and seemed to echo in the small room.

She gave a visible shudder. The way she bit her lower lip and smiled however suggested that it was a pleased shudder. Sali spread her legs slowly, revealing a sex covered with downy, fine hair.

When he reached to touch it, she gave a violent twitch and shudder, pressing her lower body against his hand in a demanding way. When he looked into her eyes, she gave firm, decisive nod.

"Do it. Go ahead. Do it. I want it." It was no louder than before, her eyes shone and her slim fingers traced the callous skin of his upper arms where he assumed that blades had made the scars that stood out against the skin, sometimes like ridges.

His member was already out of the almost shredded breeches he still wore, and fully hardened at the sight of this demure, beautiful young woman below him. Hands grasping for the smooth curves of her shoulders, he held her down in the surprisingly soft bedding and pressed down on her, his cock pressing against her pussy for a moment or two before slipping inside.

He gasped, groaning loudly. She was warm, and already sopping wet. He supposed that either she truly wanted this, like Alina said, or the woman below him was very good at pretending.

Her arms came up to wrap around his back. Sali had closed her eyes tightly. Her breath came in quick, small gasps that left her without any audible exclamation whatsoever.

He began thrusting slowly, pressing his cock into her. It went with surprising ease. For someone with her attitude he had expected a more virginal experience, but it was as though she had been a courtesan for years. Judging by the way she moved, she was more likely to be a courtesan with years of experience.

He doubted -- though he could not remember as much yet -- that he had ever been with someone as quiet as her however.

Her mouth moved and her body writhed beneath his. Her eyes closed when he closed his grip around her shoulder more tightly, and she pressed up against his thrusting cock. Sali licked her lips.

"Fuck me." She whispered, leaning close so that he could hear. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me fuck me, fuck me." The last was a heated whisper punctuated by a tongue-kiss

For some reason, her approach to the whole thing made him whisper back. "Yes, you feel perfect. You feel so very..." he moaned, biting back a grunt. "...good!"

Her face lit up in a smile and she kissed him again, deeper this time.

He returned the passionate gesture eagerly, enjoying the feeling of her incredibly smooth, supple body beneath his. He slipped in and out of her with ease, yet the sensation was superbly pleasurable. He could not remember -- well, he could not remember much -- a better lay he had experienced.

"I'm going to cum." She had leaned close to his ear, her urgent whisper hot with breath and urgency. "I'm going to cum around you." Upon finishing that sentence, her eyes widened and her mouth opened into an 'O'. She closed her eyes tightly, biting her lower lip hard enough to leave visible, whitened marks. Her entire body trembled, her legs twitching against his back as she wrapped them tightly around his waist.

Her high drove him to thrust harder, further inside her. She simply felt too good not to. Taran proceeded to thrust harder, ram deeper in ways that made her brush her head against the the small pillow on the bed. She turned, twisted and thrust back up at him.

"Yessssss..." She finally exhaled, relaxing completely against him.

He slowly stopped, despite not having cum yet and she opened her eyes.

"Finish. You have to." She told him in a whisper. A small smile spread on her lips. "I want you to finish properly." She thrust against him suggestively, demonstratively reaching to grasp his buttocks, pressing him inside her.

Taran moaned.

He continued thrusting violently, glad for the permission to continue. Despite her being quite tall, he easily loomed over her thanks to simple bulk. The way she stroked the ridges and indentations of his muscles, she seemed to enjoy it much the same.

"You want to cum inside me?" She coaxed in a whisper, leaning up to whisper in his ear. "Do it. Cum inside me. You can, as often as you want. The more the better." Sali gasped as he thrust deep., burying the length of his thick cock inside her.

"Yes....yes. Harder. Deeper. Do it, fuck me. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me. Yes!" The last was a harsh whisper and she sucked on his earlobe.

"Mmmm. Fuck yes! He fought to keep the last word quiet, pressing inside her hard enough to push her body backward on the bed, her arms almost being pushed away from him as he began cumming inside her.

Taran held her close, sparks dancing in front of his eyes. He realized -- out of breath -- that he probably should have been resting after the ordeal of being healed. He laid down atop of her, panting.

Sali smiled up at him, stroking his hair in a tender, almost sisterly fashion. That feeling was disturbing.

He quickly forced himself up from her. She gave a small pout, then got up and stretched.

That was when he saw Alina and recalled her presence in the small area that served for his 'room'.

She had a wide grin on her face and stepped forward to help a suddenly shy and floor-gazing Sali into her coarse dress. "You did good. Don't worry if she's shy now. She always is after that."

Indeed, Sali gave Alina a quick glare. She shot him a swift glance in turn, a gesture beneath lowered lashes but didn't speak. The two bid him farewell, which he returned before sitting down on the bed.

It was perhaps ten minutes later that the elven priestess returned and gave him a nod of greeting. She sat down without comment, wiping stained hands on her dress. She raised her head, sniffing the air much like an animal. A humourless smile appeared on her lips.

"Who?" She asked, studying him from head to toe. Her tilted eyes were intent like those of a cat.

He felt himself blush. "Sali. Her name's Sali."

"Oh." her forehead furrowed slightly and she seemed to lose some of the aggression. Approval actually touched her features with a minuscule smile. "That is a little unexpected. Was Alina with her? Of course she was. They're inseparable, strangely enough. The other women would have torn the thing to pieces if it weren't for Alina."

"Alina?" He frowned. The buxom woman had looked more -- and told him that she was -- a tavern wench.

"Aye. She has the stature of a serving girl" She used the human term awkwardly " But strikes with the force of a stone golem." The priestess gave him a bemused smile. "One thing to keep in mind -- she has killed two of the women for lesser offences and one man for refusing her."

He blinked

She reached out to pat his knee. "It is a strange place, to which you've come, Taran. Remember that and you'll make it here. Most men seem unsure whether to cheer or flee."

He had caught the odd vibe strongest from Alina.

In a way, he could see how this existence could be none-too-objectionable for some. Especially if one came from a difficult background. It seemed that the masters here did not mistreat or abuse the prisoners and slaves, as long as they did what they were expected to. Taran supposed that there were worse ways of living.

Still, it was not a choice he would have made.

"Have any more memories returned to you?"

"Bits and pieces, mostly. Nothing that really makes sense yet."

"It will come back in time." She assured him. "You did not take any significant damage from the blow. Nothing that will cause a permanent mark either. I've seen worse in the men and women being brought here. Much worse." She looked uncomfortable.

"You take an awful lot of interest in me." He pointed out, smiling at her. "If what you want is what they wanted, I'm afraid you'll have to wait a while."

"Wha..." her eyes widened in indignation. Her full-armed 'SLAP!' was surprisingly strong for a woman of her stature and build. "I was attempting to be nice and welcoming, you Human swine, you!" Her voice was cold.

He rubbed his cheek. "That was a joke."

"Oh." She stared for a moment, her look softening. A little anyway. "Well, it was a poor jest." She stood. "I will leave you to your affairs then."

He thought of something further to say as an excuse yet could not find anything. He let her leave, laying down on the bed. Exhaustion from the healing as well as from other things that had recently happened claimed him, and he fell asleep.

12