Snakes in Taipei

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You must all drink," the Viet said when he took the jar. "It is tradition."

"Do it," Bradley concurred. He accepted the offered jar and consumed a quick swallow, then passed it to Yoshi. The Japanese youth followed Bradley's lead and then handed the jar to Lak.

Doug grimaced when his turn arrived. This is unnecessary, he wanted to complain, unhealthy, disgusting. Bradley and the Viet glared at him and he gulped down some blood nevertheless. The taste was horrible, salty and burning his throat worse than any alcoholic beverage. Doug gave the jar to a very apprehensive Steve, all the time trying to keep from spitting the snake blood out on the ground.

"It is an aphrodisiac," the Viet guaranteed. "Drink but a little and no harm will come to you."

"Thank you, Ho," said Bradley. "Drink up, guys. Ho tests everyone this way. He has the cleanest stable in Snake Alley. Unless you want to go elsewhere, you have to pass his challenge."

Steve took a large draught of the blood after hearing this. He then handed the jar to Wouter, who was grateful to see only a tad left. The Dutchman consumed it and then gave the empty jar to a swift attendant. Ho smiled and offered a bottle of water which they all accepted and sipped heavily. Doug was glad to get the snake blood flavor out of his mouth. "Are there more tests?" he asked the panderer.

"Not from me," Ho responded with a strange sneer. "This is your first time, yes?"

"It's all their first times," Bradley answered, "as usual. Is Rosie available?"

"For you, she is. I do not think these others are ready for her. Go with Fu Song. He will show you where to find Rosie. You boys, follow me."

Bradley told the group to trust Ho and then left with a skinny Manchurian hoodlum. Ho waved at the other five youths.

"My name is Ho Du Tran," he said. "I have lived here twenty-seven years. My business moves often, you have to hunt for it. You will enjoy good fun tonight. Let me know if you do not. If you tell the police or anyone like them about what goes on here, I will find out. You will not do business with me again. You are all healthy and have protection?"

Doug felt unsettled further as everyone replied in the affirmative. Ho was clearly trying to intimidate them with his detailed resume. He shouldn't be so pompous, Doug thought. I would not be here if Bradley didn't vouch for him. I don't think prostitution should be a crime provided it's well-regulated and practiced with ethics, but I know it is often not that way. I also know I will have to arrest people who indulge in it when I start my future career. I shall apply that law in accordance with my department's policy, discounting my personal feelings.

The police officers who arrested me for shoplifting Elton John tapes three years ago did the same, Doug reflected. They got the store to drop the charges because of my youth. The cops told me they would still be watching me, though. I've watched myself since and reversed my values. I'm watching you too, Ho Du Tran. If you have one objectionable thing going on here, I will tell the police about you. Bradley may not like me doing so. I don't care.

"You all want women, yes? Good, I only stock women. You will have to visit my cousin Chi Lai for men. I have several girls your age, some a few years older. You, Indian boy, and you, local boy, I send to experienced girls. I know the perfect girl for all of you. Mark my words. You treat my girls proper. If you hurt them, you will be hurt in return three times. You treat them right, you can come back like your pal Bradley. I will speak with the girls after they service you. I have doctor friends as well. If you are lying about your health and you harm my girls, I will find out. I take your word, I still check later. You understand? Do not sleep here. If you fall into slumber, the girl will awaken you and call for help if needed. You have as long as you want. I will collect the bill after you are done." He quoted a rate and asked if they could afford it.

They all answered yes. It was high, Doug thought. His allowance would cover it, though. He made a Friendship secret gesture at the Viet, hoping for a discount. Ho returned the hand movement and smiled but made no concession. Rats, Doug mused.

"I keep time." Ho produced a stopwatch. "You may also if you are not distracted. The girls may give you reduced rates if you do what they desire. Are there any special provisos?" Not one of the boys replied. "Tell the girls if you have any later. Come with me please."

Ho escorted them through a dingy curtain and into a white hallway. The cleanliness surprised Doug. I guess the exterior's a form of cover, he considered. I wonder what the women here will be like. I see numerous girls. I never have brought one home, however. My stepfather says I can date whom I please as long as I'm happy and I make them feel the same way. Mom hopes I find the right person in time and marry her, staying faithful thereafter. I want to satisfy them both.

I'm not sure I can ever find the correct one, though, he added. Mom and Stepdad didn't on the first try. I have a wandering attraction also. I like any girl as long as she's pretty and has a good personality. Honor, free spirit and kindness are also things I desire. My girl should be able to stand up for herself too. If she can't, I'll help her learn how. I'm drawn to all types of women whatever their size, shape, or other human division. If they're psychotic or bigoted, I stay away, but there are no additional deal-breakers. I have courted women of all races, including Asians here in Taiwan and Native Americans in Santa Fe where I got my first kiss in fourth grade. This last thought caused Doug to grin.

"You smile like that when you finish, British boy, I know you had a good time," Ho said.

"Give me a good woman and I will," Doug responded.

Ho laughed and then turned to a Taiwanese who walked beside him. The men spoke rapidly in Chinese to each other. Doug knew the language but was unable to follow the exact words. Ho's assistant ran away once the conversation concluded. His employer produced a pack of cigarettes and offered it to the boys, who all said no. The Viet smirked and smoked himself for the quarter hour it took his subordinate to return. Doug and the others spoke not a word in that time, unsure what they should say.

"All is prepared," the assistant told them when he came back. Ho nodded and extinguished his cigarette. He then walked across the hall to a staircase.

"Five rooms at the top. British boy, you take the first room on left. Then you, local boy, take the next one. Indian, Japanese, and finally you," Ho pointed at Wouter. "Do not go to different rooms than I say if you want the girls I selected for you. It will not matter if you take different girls, except I will know you don't trust me. I won't like that."

I will trust you for now, Doug decided. If the girl you chose for me is awful, I will deal with it later on. He allowed his comrades to head up the stairwell and then followed them once he saw Ho start the clock. The doors on the second floor were simple and unadorned. All were unlocked. Small one-bedroom apartments lay within.

Doug caught a glimpse of Lak's room and saw that it was identical to his. The room contained a wood-framed cot with black sheets, black curtains at the window, a table and two chairs, and no other furniture. A candle in a sconce near the bed was the sole light source. There was one door in the room besides the entrance and a radio on the table. Doug clicked his on and then deactivated it after frowning at the Chinese opera that played. "Spectacular," he muttered.

"Close the door!" Ho called from downstairs. "The girl will come out when she hears it shut!"

"Thank you!" Doug replied. He looked at the door and noticed it had no lock. A frown and shrug later, he closed it. Doug then smoothed his hair and removed his glasses so he could wipe the lenses. When the other door in the room opened, he put them back on at once.

A Taiwanese girl stood in the archway to the lavatory. She was just over five feet in height with a slim figure her cotton negligee could not conceal. Her hair was flowing and adorned by a daffodil. My age, Doug guessed, maybe a year or so older. This chick's face is ancient beyond that, however. It holds the same level of awareness I have and my peers don't. I see something I can't fathom in her russet eyes.

"I am Wei Dao-Lan," he said in Chinese. "How are you?"

"Very good," the girl responded in the same language. "I am Sui Liang."

Water Dragon, Doug translated. I doubt it's her real name, but I think it's nice. She has the looks to be famous like Christina Chang or the other celebrity alumni of TSIC. I've always had the crazy desire to date famous women. Possibly this girl is the closest I will ever come.

Liang pointed at the stereo. "You do not like my music?"

"I think it has to grow on people. The dance and stories in Chinese opera are great. The music isn't so much, in my opinion."

"Have you seen Chinese opera?"

"White Snake, Monkey King, and several tales of the Three Kingdoms," Doug listed. He was nearing the limits of his Mandarin. "They're good. The singing, though, is bothersome."

A beguiling look dawned on Liang's lips. "You will learn to grasp it one day." She stepped closer to Doug and reached up to stroke his face. The smell of her recently washed body reached his nostrils and his pulse raced.

"You may be right," he had to agree with the girl. "Are you happy here, Sui Liang?"

"Let us find out together." She stepped to the side, headed for the bed.

I guess I can accept that, Doug thought. This woman doesn't want me to know her. I'm going against many of my rules here. That is the point. He pulled his shirttail from his pants and unfastened his belt.

Sui made no comments as he undressed. Instead, she lay on her back and watched him with her indomitable gaze. Maybe she really is a dragon, Doug said to himself, or at least a serpent like that cobra outside. I guess that makes me the mongoose. Why do I think my prediction as to the winner of our battle will be correct here?

The girl nodded when his chest muscles and organ were visible. Her eyes showed no challenge or compliment. It was as though she had seen it all. Nothing could surprise her at any moment in time. Doug shivered as he put down his glasses and then shrugged off the feeling Liang gave him. I have to go to her, he realized. How could that crazy Viet panderer have discerned my needs so well?

"You are quite beautiful," Liang said. "Do I delight you?"

"We'll see." Doug said nothing more and sat down, his garments discarded on the bare plaster floor. First, he fondled Liang's hair, eased out the flower and captured it. He sniffed it and then invited her to do the same. Liang shook her head and raised herself on her haunches, then enfolded him in her limbs. The girl's hands traveled and probed Doug's body while her mouth approached his.

Doug turned his cheek to take her kiss there but Liang intercepted his movement. She trapped his face between her fingers and joined their lips. It was a brief yet very wild kiss. Doug's heart hammered like a gong. A tornado arose inside him. His hands were all of a sudden on Liang, tracing her curves. He did not linger on any one spot, knowing this might be his last chance with her. Doug wanted to do as much as he could in the little time they had.

The girl found his every touch exciting. She unfolded her body in long sinuous movements, her hair and eyes shining in the room's flickering candlelight. Her negligee slipped from her shoulders and Doug pulled it off. He then put his focus on her wide brown aureoles and the shaved canyon of her loins. Liang quivered with each caress. She was neither blind nor bored towards the attentions of men.

Her hands rubbed him, returning his touches. Her nipples hardened and her skin grew flushed. Similar tremors were in Doug's body. It was a different dance than the mongoose and cobra had waltzed in the alley, though no less purposeful and intense. Doug overcame his fears and Liang never showed any that she had. Thunder flashed in her eyes now and then, more frequent as their passion rose. She evidenced no further emotions, although she never stopped kissing or stroking Doug. Her legs coiled around him also, applying suction to his hips and drawing them to hers.

Let's get penetration over with, Doug resolved. He had enough experience with foreplay to prefer it but knew there would be time for that after the initial thrust. About to enter Liang, he stopped when he realized his organ was uncovered. He coughed and separated from her, then rolled over and reached for his pants. Liang watched as he took a condom from his pocket and donned it. When Doug resumed their joining, there was a hint of a grin on her face.

Their kisses became open-mouthed now, tongues meeting and lashing. Liang tasted bittersweet, though far more pleasing than the cobra blood Doug had swallowed minutes before they met. Her jade gate was slick with her own juices and Doug's iron bar slid right in. Then her muscles slammed on either side of him. Doug shook and blinked, almost releasing too soon. No, he commanded himself, slowing his heart rate as his martial arts classes had taught him. This moment is never just about me.

Soft fingers tapped his stomach, helping that thought stay firm. Liang's mouth voyaged across his skin, teasing his throat and nipples with teeth. Wind and waves swelled with turmoil inside her client. Doug deepened his touches on the girl, desiring that she pass the threshold before or soon after him. Was she dead to that as he heard some in her profession were? No, that seemed impossible, in particular for a person so young. How old was Liang, though, in all she had done and seen?

Her hand clasped his, and he decided that did not matter. Nothing was important but the present. The girl's arms and legs were on him, his body mated with hers. They lacked true intimate connection, yet that was small concern. I can get that from Jodi Lee and Tanya, Doug reasoned. Bradley is right that they want to tell me goodbye in a special way before I leave. There will be other women also, wherever the road of my travels takes me next. All will give their affection to me freely. I would like that better than women such as Liang. In my heart, I am bothered that I am getting her so easy for a few bucks.

With that, he surrendered to Liang's stroking. There was a time clock running and Doug's wallet was not bottomless. He hoped she might stay with him because she wanted to, but there was no use thinking about that. He filled his senses with Liang in the present, her echoing moans and twitching limbs. She scratched his back with her nails, the five fingers on each hand creating a tempo on his skin.

Liang's legs squeezed, and he let loose. There was no reason to hold off now. She seemed close too. Doug had created explosions in women a few times already with petting and kisses. He knew how to anticipate and prize them. Doug was sure this would develop further as he grew. He prayed it would never grow stale. "Oh, god," he groaned. Then he shook and spurted into Liang.

Scant seconds later, she answered him with her own climax. The girl gasped several times, gyrating like an Asian fan dancer on stage. Her body remained looped around Doug's during these movements, her eyes on his. "Good barbarian," she said in Chinese when she was done.

"I'll prove that further," Doug said in English. He pulled out of her limp arms and legs, then buffed his lips across her torso. Before, he had only kissed Liang's face. When her head dropped, his mouth was unoccupied. No more. Now he lapped her throat and tits, paying attention to the sensitive areas. Liang twitched, her soreness vanishing as he moved. Doug sucked each breast into a point and then licked her belly. The girl quivered and roared when his tongue went farther down. It was not a howl of dismay.

I have fantasized about doing this many times, Doug thought. My fingers have touched this zone, and now my tongue will do the same. I have stamina inside me, enough to keep going. I will pull away should she stop me, but I don't think she will. The girl moaned incoherently, and he stabbed his taste organ into her crevice. Ancient brown eyes gazed down upon Doug as he lapped her groin. His own blue eyes blinked rapidly, unnerved by Liang's interest.

Don't let her distract you, Doug ordered himself. Get familiar with her valley. You've read how to do this. Lick her walls and breathe on them. Suck on the sharp protrusion at the top of her pussy, the clitoris. Keep your moves tender. He followed each suggestion with his lips and tongue. Acrid juice dripped from Liang's portal. Doug was fully acclimated to its flavor now. He savored each twitch of release and brought on more with his mouth.

After a moment or two, Liang underwent another deep spasm. A flood of honey poured from her jade gate into Doug's gullet. He drank all of it that he could stand and then kissed his way back across Liang's body to her mouth. His hands, which had held apart her thighs during his licking, rose and clasped her shoulders. Doug and Liang kissed again when their heads were near each other, their eyes now shining with an inner light.

"Thank you," she hissed after they split.

"No problem," Doug replied. His voice imitated that of a mongoose from a cartoon based on a Rudyard Kipling tale he had first seen as a child. Doug stood and shook his hair, then put his clothes back on and smoothed them. I always liked that animated feature "Rikki-Tikki-Tavi," he reflected. Later I found out real mongooses lose to snakes as often as they win. That's why I bet on the snake downstairs. I suppose the match was even with Liang and me.

Doug looked at Liang when he had completed dressing. "I would like to stay with you a while longer," he said. "Your boss charges too much, though."

Liang chuckled in reply and then used a pillow to wipe sweat from her skin. Afterwards she got up and retrieved her flower, then walked to Doug and placed the daffodil in his lapel. "Show Ho," she said before pecking him on the lips.

"Okay," Doug answered. So the flower was a token, he thought. Nice. "Thank you."

"You're welcome," Liang told him over her shoulder as she returned to the lavatory. Doug admired the sway and slope of her naked back until the closed door separated it from his gaze. After doing so, he blew out the candle and exited the room.

Lak and Steve were waiting for him in the hallway. "It was incredible," the Taiwanese boy was telling the Indian. "She asked how I got so good with my mouth and I told her I play trombone. I didn't know what else it could be."

"Seventy-five other people in our school orchestra have that skill," Lak responded. "It's not limited to just you, Steve."

"Right, I know. Still, though, it was great to hear I had it. How was your girl?"

"Like Shakti in the epic poems of my homeland. Did you know Shakti slept with both my namesake and his brother in the unrated version of those poems?"

"She had fun tempting rakshasa demons too, right?" Doug inserted his opinion.

"Yes," Lak said, "and she paid for it with her dharma. This girl was akin to her, I think. What was yours like?"

"A gentleman does not tell."

"I see you have a flower, though," Ho Du Tran put in from nearby. Doug turned and saw the Viet leaning on a wall at the top of the stairwell. "Congratulations. Indian boy had a flower too. Taiwanese boy did not. Japanese boy also did not. He is outside waiting for you. Bradley and other boy not yet emerge."

"The girl was just fine, Ho," Doug said. "Uh, is this enough?" He took several gold coupons with Chiang Kai-shek's photograph out of his wallet, each a cash denomination of New Taiwan dollars.