Snap, Crackle, Pop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lay on the bed, bent her legs, and opened her thighs. "I want to kiss some more." She opened her arms as an invitation to join her. Soon, I'd join with her.

I climbed above her and started with her face. My lips on her forehead, cheeks, then her lips. We sampled each other's lips with brief parries, then a long, trembling smooch. I licked her. She licked me. I flicked my tongue against hers. Our mouths opened, and we continued tongue-play, back and forth. I moved down to her neck, exploring. Then her breasts, two morsels I'd sampled before. I cupped them in my hands, kissing, licking, adoring. She moaned every time I grazed her nipples. She arched her back when I sucked them. I moved lower, her hands on the back of my head. I kissed her navel. She chuckled. Ticklish. I rubbed my face against her crotch. She slid her panties off while I removed my t-shirt. I fluffed her sparse pubic hair.

She rocked from side to side. "Are you going to kiss me down there?'

My reply was to dip my head down and push my face against her pussy. It was moist, juicy. My tongue slid between her labia, back to front. She growled. I kissed and sucked each lip, and then spread them with the flat of my tongue. Although the penetration was minimal, I poked at her pussy, as deep as I could. MB held my head at her groin, rocking her hips against my attack. Her breath became short inhales. I waved my tongue all around, lapping her pussy like a dog drinks water, then plunged again into the wet crease. MB shrieked, hips off the bed, then collapsed, legs splayed.

"Wow! No guy has ever gone down on me."

"Never?"

"Nope. We never get that far."

So, it was decision time. If no one got past oral sex, then MB was a virgin. She'd had an orgasm. My cock was still hard as rebar. But would taking her cherry be proper?

MB yanked at my cock. "You're going to show me, aren't you? Like you did with the others?"

My reputation was clear. She wiggled my cock up and back, searching for the proper angle. I was leaking, which should have made penetration easier, but it wasn't. Before we broke the mood or she changed her mind, I flipped over on my back. "Climb on top."

She threw one leg over my hips and got into position. With one hand, she spread herself, and guided my cock with the other. "Like this? Is this right?"

I added my hand to hers, adjusting the angle and the location. "Yes, right there. Remember, you're in control."

She squatted, and I felt a pop as the head moved past her labia and into her cunt.

"Ooh, maybe its too big." She wiggled her hips, swaying my erection.

"Go deeper only when you're ready."

She squeezed her vaginal muscles. "It doesn't fit."

I wasn't going anywhere. "Lean towards me."

She changed her inclination. I hefted her breasts, fingering them, caressing them. Her pussy relaxed, and I slid a bit deeper. She clenched. "You're stretching me."

"A little. Your muscles are young. They'll snap back." I wasn't sure they would, but this was no time to tell her that from today forward, any cock smaller than mine would be a sloppy fuck.

MB dropped her hips and I slid in a bit deeper. "God, I feel all full inside." Her cunt clamped down.

I was certain that at this depth, I'd popped her cherry. I glanced at our joined crotches. There were still inches to go. "You don't have to take the whole thing. Just enjoy this much. Up and down."

MB's thighs were strong enough for her to crouch over my groin, raising and lowering. She moaned with every drop.

I coached MB's movements. "That's it. Keep going."

"What? You thought I was going to stop?" She huffed. "Not when it feels this good." She leaned forward, bringing her sagging tits within range of my mouth. I held them still and attacked her nipples, nibbling them, sucking them. Her movements became wilder, throwing herself down onto my cock. I helped by lifting my hips every time she plopped down. With just a few more penetrations, she'd essentially bottomed-out.

"Good girl." Each stroke was a full, deep penetration. I held her ass and guided her to a smoother motion, a bit slower. Each thrust was deliberate, sensual. MB moaned with each push, and inhaled with each withdrawal. I needed to cum real bad or be left with a bad case of "noshoot-eth balls-full". "I want to try a different position."

"What do you want me to do?"

Great. Still subservient, still trusting. "Get on your hands and knees. And keep your legs spread."

She'd led the way so far, but I wanted control of the big finish. She climbed off and assumed the position. I took my place behind her. That would give me control over speed and depth. I teased her pussy with my cock, sliding it around the opening.

"Put it in already."

I toyed with her, making shallow thrusts, lots of them. The head of my cock tickled. I bottomed out a couple of times and resumed short dips. My arms came around her sides. One hand played with her breasts, hanging free to wobble. The other diddled her pussy, rubbing her mound just ahead of her entrance.

"God, this is great. Fucking is great. You're great. Mom was so right."

My cock tingled, throbbing with anticipation. Another set of deep ones, grinding against her pubic area after each. Then a rush of short pops, the entrance to her pussy caressing my glans. The rush was on. I thrust deep and spurted. Once more back, and a second shooting probe. Did I have a third? Oh yes. I panted, gasping for air. My fingertips brushed her breasts. I rolled to the side, my slick cock dragging free. "Do you think that's what your mom wanted?"

MB collapsed, face down on the bed. "Oh, I think she'd absolutely die if she had sex like that."

I didn't mean what she thought I'd asked, but it raised a question: Would Roberta be a future willing partner, or was her interest merely as an agent of the deflowering of her daughter? Maybe one day, if Roberta and I were alone somewhere - like that would ever happen - I'd find out. "As long as you enjoyed it!"

"Oh, Mr. Marcus, it was awesome. It's exactly what Mom promised. And you delivered." She rolled to her side facing me with her legs spread and ran a finger through her cunt lips. A strand of cum dangled from her finger. "Boy, did you deliver!"

I invited MB to use the shower to clean off, while I packaged her dance costume.

When she came out, all squeaky clean and dressed, bra-ed breasts high on her chest, I handed her the cardboard roll. "So what will you tell your mother?"

"That you were everything she said, and more. You were kind and considerate and gentle-" She paused. "And a terrific lover. Or shouldn't I tell her that?"

Roberta expected that we'd have sex, but there was no reason to give her more ammunition to spread. "Why not let that be our secret? Don't lie, but don't give up any of the details." I expected that Roberta's imagination was vivid enough to concoct a sufficiently raunchy tale. Or maybe too raunchy. "On the other hand, honesty is the best policy. You should never lie to your mother."

"Thanks, Mr. Marcus." MB kissed me on the cheek. "For everything." She patted my crotch. My dick reacted, as usual.

I wondered how the conversation at bridge club would go next time, and how much they spoke about their daughters and me when Harriett was present? Not at all, I expected, since I was still alive.

###

An Original H M Tale

I'm always interested in reader feedback. What are the best and worst parts of these stories? Tell me what you think via email.

Copyright (c) 2009, HarveyMarcus. All Rights Reserved.

12