Snapchatting a Rebound

Story Info
After snapchat fun, Anna Kendrick and Channing Tatum hook up.
5.4k words
4.38
6.2k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RTM
RTM
191 Followers

DISCLAIMER

This story is a work of fiction and the characters are either completely fictional or are fictional versions of their real selves. The events depicted are made up and any similarity to real life events is purely coincidental. This story is meant as a work of erotic fiction only and is not to be read by anyone under the age of 18. I am always looking for feedback and conversing about my stories. If you would like to, please send an email to my profile. I am sorry, I don't do requests.

*****

Snapchatting a Rebound

Starring Anna Kendrick and Channing Tatum

Codes: F, MF, Con, Mast, Oral, Tit Job

Anna woke up in a bit of a haze. She'd been out for a night of drinking with Aubrey Plaza to celebrate numerous pieces of good news. Aubrey was celebrating the release of Legion Season 2, Anna had been celebrating a new role that she couldn't talk about and they were both celebrating the separation of Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan. And for vastly different reasons.

Anna wasn't the sort of person who would celebrate the end of someone's marriage but there were a couple of reasons why this was different. Firstly, Anna had always been sexually attracted to Channing. Admittedly he looked a bit slow facially but he had a great body and his dance moves would always make her wet. There was a reason why Step Up was on repeat in her house. Secondly, she had met Jenna Dewan at a wedding years before and Jenna had treated her like a pleb and, finally, Anna had finally got her hands on Channing's private snapchat. And boy, was she going to abuse it.

Just because she had the ID though, she had not yet done anything with it. They'd never met before so she did not know if he would enjoy her humour. There were rumours floating around about Channing's extra curricular activities and Anna respected marriage. She also didn't trust the internet as there were some freaks who had big love for her and desired her enough to hack into her phone, something she did not want to happen.

"How to do this Kendrick, how to do this?" she mused to herself.

Walking into the bathroom, Anna fiddled with the phone before placing it to the side. She looked in the mirror to see the eye liner from night before smeared downwards making her look like some sort of wild animal. Without thinking, she grabbed her phone to take a quick selfie on Snapchat and added it to her story. The phone was placed to the side and she started to undress. It took longer than expected as she still had her shoes on and the straps were too complicated for her hungover mind. She finally got her the straps undone when a bell rang on her phone, causing Anna to shoot up and hit her head side of the sink.

"Ah fuck!" Anna yelled in the empty room. "Stupid sink, who put you there!"

Anna grabbed the phone to see she had two snapchat messages. She clicked the first to see Aubrey laying next to a naked man with a confused look on her face. Underneath was the writing saying 'Who the fuck is this?". Anna giggled to herself and quickly typed back 'Scott, you wanted to see if his dick was as good as it looked #cockhungry'. Anna was very happy with herself until she saw the username of the second message; CHANSNAP.

"Fuck, did i send it to him?" she whispered to herself.

Her finger hovered over the chat message for a moment before snapping back to reality. Anna was feeling a little silly and clicked on the message.

'Big night or crying? Should wash that off before going out!"

Anna breathed a quick sigh of relief, the message wasn't as bad as it could be. She quickly typed a reply before clicking the shower on.

'Just popping in to the shower to cleanse!"

The light went off again as Anna checked the water heat. Happy with it, she checked the message.

'Just got out myself Laying on the bed naked having a chill'

'Holy shit! Hes naked!' she thought to herself, the image popping into her head as it had many times before. She quickly typed a reply before putting her phone on the side and jumping into the shower.

'Proof or it never happened!'

Without bothering to wait for a reply, Anna jumped into the shower to wash off. She grabbed the body wash but stood still for a moment. She let the water pour over her body as she enjoyed the heat. Nothing cured a hangover for her quite like a shower. Well sex would, but she didn't pull like Aubrey had. Anna heard the bell ring again but ignored it as she rubbed the soap over her body, always allowing extra time on her breasts to excite her nipples. Despite her large breasts, she was only a small thing so it didn't take very long to wash her body.

Stepping out of the shower, she grabbed at her towel and patted down her body before wrapping it around her. Anna grabbed the phone to see two messages from Channing. She clicked on the first which was of his lower body with his abs showing but his crotch covered by a sheet, the outline of his cock very obvious. The second was of his face with a quizzical look, underneath the writing saying 'Maybe I should get something back before the sheet comes off.'

Anna took a moment to think before allowing the towel to drop to the floor. She wasn't the best at sending nudes but had done on a couple of occasions. With the camera facing her, she squeezed her breasts together and made sure she hid her nipples and areolas and took the snap. She sent it to him and jumped onto the bed awaiting his reply. It came in almost instantly.

'No more?'

She giggled and quickly replied.

'No tip, no nip!'

Clicking send, Anna moved over to her drawer and picked out a bra and boy shorts to put on. She had no intention of leaving the house so didn't feel the need to dress sexy. Certainly not for Channing as he didn't seem to have any interest in what she was wearing. It was underneath that counted.

When she returned to the bed, she saw there was a message back from him. It shone red for her so Anna knew what was coming. Her finger clicked on the screen and she got her first sight of Channing's erect cock. It was just as big and girthy as she thought it would be. Anna started to salivate and she knew she wanted it. Anna jumped onto the bed and clicked reply. This time there was no nervousness, no hiding. She shot a quick picture of her bare breasts, her small pink nipples pointing up the camera for him to see. 'That would look great in between these, don't you think?'.

After sending the message, Anna's hand found its way to her pussy and she started to rub her hand over her pussy lips. There wasn't any cock on hand but she knew it wouldn't be long until she got Channing's considering how long it took to for him to send a dick pic. She moaned to herself as her index and middle fingers rubbed her clit in a circular motion, the thought of Channing fucking her pussy running through her mind.

'Mmm, Channing! God, I want your cock in me!"

Anna slid her two fingers into her pussy as her thumb took their place on her clit. Her breasts rose as her breathing got heavier, her finger jamming into her pussy with an increasing speed. Her moans starting to get louder as her fingers played with her pussy, making it wetter as she imagined the thought of Channing being inside her. The bell clicked on her phone and Anna grabbed it without stopping, the throes of her own passion being too much. She clicked on the purple square and was greeted by a 20 second video of Channing masturbation.

"Oh my god, he's doing it too!" she whispered.

Anna's finger held on the record button as she filmed her breasts heaving and sent it in reply. She then shot a second video, this time of her fingers frigging her pussy to show how wet she was. Anna was proud of her pussy too, it was a neat little slit and she wanted him to see. Before sending it, she typed a short message; 'Call me a dirty slut!'.

It took 30 seconds but Channing replied with what she wanted. Her fingers had worked her pussy up that she was close, the sound of heavy breathing filling the room as she held off her orgasm to hear it. She turned up the sound of the phone to maximum as she was greeted by the sight of his face. It was a video and he said it commandingly to her.

'Anna Kendrick. You are a dirty slut and I will fuck you beautiful pussy.'.

Anna dropped the phone onto the bed and dug the fingers deep into her pussy with her thumb pressing hard onto her clit. She closed her eyes as she felt the orgasm hit her body, waves of pleasure reaching every sense of her petite frame.

"Oh Channing Yes yes yes! Fuck me! Fuck fuck fuck!!"

As her orgasm came to an end, a shiver went through her body and Anna slid her fingers out of her pussy, allowing her to spread herself out on the bed. She used her breathing exercises to regulate her breathing before moving her attention to the phone. There was a sole blue box message from Channing. Anna grabbed the phone and held it close to her face. She clicked on the message and read it.

'Bar Magdalena tonight. 9pm, wear something sexy and I'll suit up!'

"Looks like I have a date." Anna said to herself with a smile.

****Several hours later****

Anna left her uber and walked into the restaurant. Following their snapchat interaction, Anna had gone to get a massage and a facial in preparation. She chose her clothes too, not something she was used to. Anna was used to being dressed by a stylist for anything where she needed to look good but now she was all on her own. Luckily, when she was looking around her wardrobe, she spotted the perfect dress. It was flirty; it was partially see-through; it was perfect!

The maitre'd approached Anna as she entered the restaurant and welcomed her. He knew exactly who she was and escorted her to Channing at the bar. He wore a navy suit with a open necked shirt.

"Hey darling." he said welcoming her.

Anna was unsure what to do considering it was their first time meeting but they'd seen plenty of each other that day. She leaned in for a kiss on the cheek but felt Channing's hand move around to her ass.

"Cheeky Channing!"

"Well it's the only part I didn't get to see."

She chuckled at his response and ordered a drink. Channing took a sip of his bourbon and didn't hide the fact that he was checking out her petite body. She knew the feelings this dress elicited in men and he was playing right into her hands.

"So why did you start sending me the messages?" Channing asked,

"Well I thought that'd be obvious." Anna said as she took a sip of her drink before lowering the glass to her breasts. "I want to fuck you."

"Well that was forward."

"Oh fuck off Channing, like you haven't been eye fucking me since I stepped into this bar."

"I'm just surprised as I've never heard much from you like the others."

"Well unlike Riley and Halle, I respect marriage. But you're not married anymore so let's not take part in the bullshit dance, huh?"

"I've got a place around the corner."

"Well bottoms up." Anna replied as she downed her drink.

Anna placed the glass on the counter and made her way out of the restaurant. She surprised herself by how forward she had been but had made the decision earlier in the night to go all in. She stood in the cold air and took a deep breath before she felt Channing's presence. His hand clutched hold of her ass and his lips found their way to her neck. She let out a little moan as his lips moved around the sensitive area.

"God, your place better be close."

"Hope you're not too wet already." Channing replied as he took hold of her hand and started to lead her down the street.

They walked for about five minutes before entering an anonymous apartment building. They strolled in and Channing gave a nod to the concierge as they made their way to the elevators. The doors opened and they stepped aside to allow an old couple alight. The two entered the elevator and waited for the doors to close. As soon as they did, Channing grabbed hold of Anna and slammed her into the metal wall. He grabbed either side of her head and kissed her lips passionately. Their tongues entwined as Anna's hands dropped down to undo his trousers.

"Here?" he asked.

Anna nodded her head as she undid his trousers and allowed them to drop to the floor. Channing reached over to press the button stopping the elevator. Hopefully no one would notice and come and interrupt.

"Come on Channing, fuck me here." Anna said as she got her hand on his cock for the first time.

She pushed his boxers to his knees with one hand as her other made work on jerking Channing's cock to full length. They kissed again as he got himself into gear and lifted the brunettes dress up a little. He grabbed the side of her thong and pulled it down her toned legs. Anna just kicked it off to the side as their tongues continued to attack each other.

At the break in the kissing, Channing lifted the shorter girl up against the wall and she wrapped her slim pins around him. Anna was already wet and his cock slid right into her causing a moan to come out of her lips.

"Holy fuck! It feels bigger than it looks."

"I'll take that as a compliment."

"You better because it looks fucking massive! Now less talking, more orgasming!" Anna said as she grabbed Channing by the head and forced it down to her cleavage.

Channing took in the situation and motorboated the brunettes large breasts. They felt even better than they looked in pictures. He went to lower the zipper as he pushed his cock into her but she slapped his hand away.

"Not here, in the room. Just fuck me hard!" Anna said through her moans.

Channing nodded his head as he took hold of her hands and pinned them to the elevator wall. His erect cock slid effortlessly into Anna's smooth pussy, her moist juices coating him. Anna moaned as she felt Channing start to dominate her by pushing harder into her.

"Oh God yeah, that's the spot. Bite my neck." Anna moaned.

Channing listened to the brunette and lowered his mouth to her. He kissed Anna's lips before trailing down to her porcelain neck and kissing a circle around it. Her moans were getting louder as Channing combined the kissing with thrusting his girthy cock inside her. Already having her words in his head, Channing opened his mouth and bit down gently.

"Mmm yeah, just there!"

Anna moaned as she felt him sink his teeth into her. She loved being bitten and her neck was always the most sensitive part, well the part that was most available. Channing's breathing had got louder as his thrusting had sped up, Anna knew he was about to cum. He was still kissing her neck as she grabbed his head and brought her lips to his ear.

"Cum in me big boy."

He returned his gaze to her eyes and his mouth gradually turned into a smile. He kissed her lips forcefully and pushed his cock hard into her, his balls starting to tighten. He pushed his entire length into her waiting pussy as his load started to shoot inside her. Anna gripped his hips tightly as she felt the cream of Channing start to fill her up. He continued to thrust into the actress as his balls emptied, his eyes remaining locked on his elevator sex partner.

After all of his cum had emptied into her, Anna loosened her legs and Channing allowed his cock to slide out of her. He backed away from Anna to allow her to drop down. Anna's feet dropped to the floor and she pressed the button to allow the elevator to continue its journey up to Channings floor. The doors opened as they reached the floor and Anna strode out of the metal box.

"Uh.. Anna. You forgot your pants?" Channing said pointing at her discarded thong.

"Leave it, I've got no further use for it." She replied with a smile. "Which way?"

Channing nodded his head to the left and Anna confidently strode onwards. He was impressed with lithe attitude Anna was showing, from the things he'd seen he assumed Anna would be more of a wallflower privately. His eyes were pressed on her ass as she walked ahead of him, the dress clung to her every curve, the two almost walked past the apartment he was staying at.

"Right by here Kendrick." Channing said to her as he leaned against the door frame.

Anna spun on here heels and walked back towards Channing. He got a great view of her figure as she turned to him and he couldn't wait to rip off her clothes. He opened the door and allowed the diminutive to under his arm and into the apartment. He took a moment to take a breath before walking in and closing the door. When he turned around, Anna was gone from sight.

"Anna?" he shouted.

"In the bedroom." came the reply.

Channing walked through the apartment to the bedroom where the door was open. He walked in to find Anna kneeling on the bed with her back to him. Her phone was in hand and she beckoned him over. Channing stood behind Anna and looked into the camera that she was holding. She must've wanted a souvenir or to show off to someone. As she fiddled with her phone, Channing wrapped his arms around her and started to slide the zip of her dress down. Slowly, the rounded globes of her breasts came into view.

As the zip reached her midriff, she slinked off the shoulders and lowered the dress down her body. As Channing's hands were free, he grabbed hold of her breasts and started to massage them. Only having a little hold in the lift, this was the first time he had gotten a good grip on her breasts and he loved how firm they felt. Anna didn't have large nipples, they were smaller than Jenna's, but they dug into the palms of his hands as he squeezed her breasts.

"How good do they feel?" Anna asked as she started to moan slightly.

"So good, best pair I've felt in a long time." he whispered to her as he started to kiss her neck.

"Think they'd feel better on your tongue?"

Channing could see the dress had remained around her hips as she start to rub her ass into him, this seemed to be a regular move for the brunette. He took hold of Anna's shoulders and moved her around 180 before placing a soft kiss on her lips. The kisses started to drop; to her chin first followed by her neck and collarbone. He started to kiss Anna's breasts as her hands started to undo the buttons of his shirt, she clearly didn't want to be the only one topless. He took over the unbuttoning as his head got lower and took her first nipple into his mouth. He clamped his lips onto the nipple and started to suck, his tongue gently flicking the sensitive end.

"God that feels good." Anna moaned.

Channing chuckled to himself slightly as he listened to the moaning coming out of Anna's lips as he made a meal of her two nipples, swapping between the two in regular bursts. His tongue circled around the pink nipple before flicking it with the tip of his tongue. He was about to swap to the right nipple when Anne grabbed his head and pushed it down onto her breast; the nipple and areola going into his mouth. He sucked hard and bit down on her breast as Anna's moans got louder.

"Oh my fuck yes, that's so nice." She moaned.

Channing could feel Anna start to grind into him as she sucked on her breast, her hands playing with his hair as she moaned with pleasure. Anna suddenly yanked his head back and leaned down to his face. She kissed him passionately as her tongue writhed in his mouth. As she pulled away, she looked at the handsome in front of him.

"Fuck, I'm so horny. Come on, make me cum."

Anna flopped backwards and crawled up to the top of the bed. Her pert breasts sat there perftecly as she watched Channing stare at her. A naughty smile came across her lips as she spread her legs slightly, Channing getting a peek of her upper thigh.

"You liking the look?"

Channing nodded his head as he watched Anna slide up her dress a little to tease him more with a little bit more thigh.

"Why don't you come here and get your lips around me?"

Channing nodded his head and moved onto the bed. Feeling slightly overdressed, he removed his jacket and shirt and threw them onto the floor. Anna licked her lips as she looked over his torso, her thoughts went back to the amount of times she has asturbated to the images of him topless. She cooed as Channing moved forward on his knees and took hold of her dress. Slowly, he pulled it down her legs and off her body.

RTM
RTM
191 Followers
12